any chance for bulk 1,4ad powder

Page 1 of 31 123 ... Last
  1. any chance for bulk 1,4ad powder


    i was hoping someone can pull this through as the only product out right now is way underdosed and way over priced, myself just like many other people would like to see more unmethylated choices out there so i could run a longer cycle any chance of this happening nutra?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    i was hoping someone can pull this through as the only product out right now is way underdosed and way over priced, myself just like many other people would like to see more unmethylated choices out there so i could run a longer cycle any chance of this happening nutra?


    here here

    3ad should come out in the fall!.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    i was hoping someone can pull this through as the only product out right now is way underdosed and way over priced, myself just like many other people would like to see more unmethylated choices out there so i could run a longer cycle any chance of this happening nutra?
    there are still places that sell it in bulk.

  4. Just a heads up to you guys, but this is one of those loophole products that is still legal for now...that being said, I do believe that the AM rules still prohibit it from being sourced...I wouldn't be surprised if thread gets edited, deleted, or locked.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  5. I think AM might have lighted up a tad: HAVOC (90 caps) By RPN

    I use to think that AM stores couldn't sell things like that

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Just a heads up to you guys, but this is one of those loophole products that is still legal for now...that being said, I do believe that the AM rules still prohibit it from being sourced...I wouldn't be surprised if thread gets edited, deleted, or locked.
    •   
       


  6. I have noticed that, but since it's in the rules I wouldn't want to give anybody a reason to ban me. I hear ya though.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    i was hoping someone can pull this through as the only product out right now is way underdosed and way over priced, myself just like many other people would like to see more unmethylated choices out there so i could run a longer cycle any chance of this happening nutra?
    I'd also LOVE to see this powder in bulk. I'd buy a large quantity immediatly...

  8. Just giving this thread a little bump in hopes that someone can make it happen.

  9. William, at Molecular, still holds the patent on this one. If it happens, it will be through them.

    Right now, there is something else in bulk we are negotiating from MN.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. ...and then?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  11. We are going to check with Bobo, and see how the 1,4 falls into the rules. If it is all good, we will check with Molecular and see about an agreement.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  12. This will definitely make a lot of people happy!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We are going to check with Bobo, and see how the 1,4 falls into the rules. If it is all good, we will check with Molecular and see about an agreement.

  14. o man if this actually goes through.... i remember i was like a kid at the new york toys r us when there used to be a variety of bulk powders back when the 1gens were availible i hate to push on it dsade do you see a possibility of the 2gens being avilible through bulk powders?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    William, at Molecular, still holds the patent on this one. If it happens, it will be through them.

    Right now, there is something else in bulk we are negotiating from MN.
    interesting... is arachidonic acid going to be more affordable?

  16. didnt know Billy LLewelyn had a patent on that....funny that there are a million places in China who will sell it to you.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    funny that there are a million places in China who will sell it to you.
    Yeah bugt nutra does things the right way.

  18. any word?


  19. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    Yeah bugt nutra does things the right way.
    Word. It's about showing respect to innovators.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  20. Which would be the people who invented baby formula

  21. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 1,4 naturally occur in cow patties? I could've sworn I remember reading that somewhere.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 1,4 naturally occur in cow patties? I could've sworn I remember reading that somewhere.
    Yeah. And it was Bill who first found this research, got a patent on 1,4ad, and brought it to market. Just like X-Factor.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Which would be the people who invented baby formula
    Are you trying to say that the baby formula market and muscle building market are even remotely the same?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Are you trying to say that the baby formula market and muscle building market are even remotely the same?
    Oh yeah man...You never seen Gerber's MRP Weight Gaininer with AA.

    My kid is gonna be HUGE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Are you trying to say that the baby formula market and muscle building market are even remotely the same?
    Babies must grow to.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 11:49 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Log in
Log in