any chance for bulk 1,4ad powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i was hoping someone can pull this through as the only product out right now is way underdosed and way over priced, myself just like many other people would like to see more unmethylated choices out there so i could run a longer cycle any chance of this happening nutra?:burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was hoping someone can pull this through as the only product out right now is way underdosed and way over priced, myself just like many other people would like to see more unmethylated choices out there so i could run a longer cycle any chance of this happening nutra?:burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger:

here here :cheers:

3ad should come out in the fall!.

kruz

kruz

Banned
Awards
there are still places that sell it in bulk.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up to you guys, but this is one of those loophole products that is still legal for now...that being said, I do believe that the AM rules still prohibit it from being sourced...I wouldn't be surprised if thread gets edited, deleted, or locked.

djl

Awards
  • Established
I think AM might have lighted up a tad: HAVOC (90 caps) By RPN

I use to think that AM stores couldn't sell things like that :)

Just a heads up to you guys, but this is one of those loophole products that is still legal for now...that being said, I do believe that the AM rules still prohibit it from being sourced...I wouldn't be surprised if thread gets edited, deleted, or locked.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have noticed that, but since it's in the rules I wouldn't want to give anybody a reason to ban me. I hear ya though.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I'd also LOVE to see this powder in bulk. I'd buy a large quantity immediatly...

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Just giving this thread a little bump in hopes that someone can make it happen.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
William, at Molecular, still holds the patent on this one. If it happens, it will be through them.

Right now, there is something else in bulk we are negotiating from MN. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and then?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are going to check with Bobo, and see how the 1,4 falls into the rules. If it is all good, we will check with Molecular and see about an agreement.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:jaw:
This will definitely make a lot of people happy!

BMW

Awards
  • Established
o man if this actually goes through.... i remember i was like a kid at the new york toys r us when there used to be a variety of bulk powders back when the 1gens were availible i hate to push on it dsade do you see a possibility of the 2gens being avilible through bulk powders?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
William, at Molecular, still holds the patent on this one. If it happens, it will be through them.

interesting... is arachidonic acid going to be more affordable?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
didnt know Billy LLewelyn had a patent on that....funny that there are a million places in China who will sell it to you.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Which would be the people who invented baby formula :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 1,4 naturally occur in cow patties? I could've sworn I remember reading that somewhere.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 1,4 naturally occur in cow patties? I could've sworn I remember reading that somewhere.
Yeah. And it was Bill who first found this research, got a patent on 1,4ad, and brought it to market. Just like X-Factor.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Which would be the people who invented baby formula :)
Are you trying to say that the baby formula market and muscle building market are even remotely the same?

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Are you trying to say that the baby formula market and muscle building market are even remotely the same?
Oh yeah man...You never seen Gerber's MRP Weight Gaininer with AA.

My kid is gonna be HUGE:icon_lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep...William and I went back and forth about this exact issue. I acknowledge William's role in bringing this into the BB world, and refuse to sidestep his innovation.

It has been a LONG arduous task convincing William of the wisdom of supplying raw material in bulk, but he is convinced that more people will be able to try X-factor through bulk savings, then will choose to purchase the brand name long-term.

Delivery will be tricky, as AA tastes like absolute ASS...but then again, this is one of my specialties. I have a decent idea already.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yep...William and I went back and forth about this exact issue. I acknowledge William's role in bringing this into the BB world, and refuse to sidestep his innovation.

It has been a LONG arduous task convincing William of the wisdom of supplying raw material in bulk, but he is convinced that more people will be able to try X-factor through bulk savings, then will choose to purchase the brand name long-term.

Delivery will be tricky, as AA tastes like absolute ASS...but then again, this is one of my specialties. I have a decent idea already.
I told Bill to make you guys call it Bulk X-Factor and sell it in no less than 75 gram quanities. :D :D

If you can manage to make AA powder taste even remotely tolerable, you will have pulled some serious flavoring magic. I honestly don't think it's possible without MASSIVE dilution. Like, 75mg AA in 25 grams of chocolate protein powder seems to be okay. :p

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Why not just offer it in bulk caps and avoid the taste issue all together? Or just sell the powder and we cap our own, no biggy.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I can tolerate anything as long as it is effective! Bring on the Bulk X-Factor!!!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Any news of went stores will be carrying X-factor again? Even my local stores are all sold out, bastards are stock piling the stuff! :wtf:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I told Bill to make you guys call it Bulk X-Factor and sell it in no less than 75 gram quanities. :D :D

If you can manage to make AA powder taste even remotely tolerable, you will have pulled some serious flavoring magic. I honestly don't think it's possible without MASSIVE dilution. Like, 75mg AA in 25 grams of chocolate protein powder seems to be okay. :p
Of course we are going to call it Bulk X-Factor....it will go hand in hand with the Bulk SesaThin. :)

Capping will add a lot of cost, given the cost of the material. I have seen the cost breakdown, and X-factor is really not an unreasonable price. Of course we are going to offer bulk powder, but my mind is never really satisfied with things THAT simple...so as mentioned, I think I have a decent idea.

I need the samples to arrive ASAP to be able to check.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course we are going to call it Bulk X-Factor....it will go hand in hand with the Bulk SesaThin. :)

Capping will add a lot of cost, given the cost of the material. I have seen the cost breakdown, and X-factor is really not an unreasonable price. Of course we are going to offer bulk powder, but my mind is never really satisfied with things THAT simple...so as mentioned, I think I have a decent idea.

I need the samples to arrive ASAP to be able to check.
I'm all for the idea of it in bulk. I can only imagine how much gel-capping contributes to the product's overall cost, which has kept me shying away from running an XF cycle. I say : Bring it Dsade!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Did I get confused.....of is this the 1,4ad bulk powder thread? :think:

I thought it was....then all of the sudden people are talking about X-Factor! :icon_lol: I got confused!!

LOL :D

So lets just make it all better, and have both: 1,4AD powder & X-Factor in bulk! :head: :woohoo:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So any update on the 1,4 powder?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm in.....

CREDIT CARD IS READY AND SMOKING!

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Bulk X-Factor is a great way to bring X-Factor to us poo' folk who cant afford it. Great idea. I always wanted to do a cycle of it but i was like $100????might as well buy a $100 worth or red meat and food. Keep up the good work DSADE and my money will be all yourss:box:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Rolls dice....COME ON 1-4ad, COME X-FACTOR!!!.......

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk X-Factor is a great way to bring X-Factor to us poo' folk who cant afford it. Great idea. I always wanted to do a cycle of it but i was like $100????might as well buy a $100 worth or red meat and food. Keep up the good work DSADE and my money will be all yourss:box:
This was exactly the concept that I brough to William. X-factor has turned out to be a fantastic supplement, in spite of my initial misgivings. Unfortunately, the price investment is a bit steep when people could simply purchase a standard hormonal. Bulk X-Factor will give everyone a chance to give this a shot to see the results.

I am also QUITE curious to see who among you will be the first to tackle a double or triple dosing scheme, since the price will allow.

Come to think of it, we might even donate some material to run such a test.

Status
Not open for further replies.