Bulk Creatine Nitrate

Page 6 of 12 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Wha???! That's way to much in both cases imho. 2 grams per day is enough to maintain muscle creatine stores. And that's mono. CN has a greater solubility which should result in the need of less. I think 500-1g/day is enough personally.
    Yeah, that's what I thought, but if you follow APS or Thermolife's dosing directions you are consuming six grams over two servings.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I take 8 caps a day on APS and 10 of SANS CN whenever I take it.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Yeah, that's what I thought, but if you follow APS or Thermolife's dosing directions you are consuming six grams over two servings.
    In the APS Creatine Nitrate, the 3g serving only has 1.5g Creatine Nitrate. The rest is DiCreatine Malate and Vitamin C.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    In the APS Creatine Nitrate, the 3g serving only has 1.5g Creatine Nitrate. The rest is DiCreatine Malate and Vitamin C.
    Ahh, must've overlooked the prop blend. Needless to say, I find it strange that Thermolife is recommending twice the CN dosage.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Buy in bulk and adjust to your liking
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Ahh, must've overlooked the prop blend. Needless to say, I find it strange that Thermolife is recommending twice the CN dosage.
    I think C-Bol only has 1g Creatine Nitrate in each serving.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Buy in bulk and adjust to your liking
    If only there was bulk Creatine Nitrate, this would be the only way I'd use it.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    If only there was bulk Creatine Nitrate, this would be the only way I'd use it.
    google creatine nitrate :P I'm going to order a year supply
  9. Registered User

google creatine nitrate or EDITED OH NOES! :P I'm going to order a year supply
    I just found it... amazing, my day has JUST BEEN MADE. I won't mention the supplier so I can't receive any infraction, but it's from one of my favorite companies no less, so I don't have to worry about quality or purity!

I'M SO PUMPED! Pun intended

Now... OUTSTANDING will finally be able to try Creatine Nitrate, the way I WANT to try it, without proprietary hogwash and needless 'synergistic' additives that sky-rocket price!

BULK CREATINE NITRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

That's three different creatines in the c Bol blend.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    That's three different creatines in the c Bol blend.
    Yeah, I didn't realize "Creatrate" was a proprietary blend...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

I just found it... amazing, my day has JUST BEEN MADE. I won't mention the supplier so I can't receive any infraction, but it's from one of my favorite companies no less, so I don't have to worry about quality or purity!

Now... OUTSTANDING will finally be able to try Creatine Nitrate, the way I WANT to try it, without proprietary hogwash and needless 'synergistic' additives that sky-rocket price!

If were looking at the same thing, thats Creatrate, which is a prop. bro......

Not saying it doesn't work, just saying its a prop.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post

Yep.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  14. Registered User

Direct from the website:

Purity and Concentration of our Creatine Nitrate

Our Creatine Nitrate powder is assayed by the manufacturer to be 99.5% pure, according to HPLC standardized testing methods. It contains no fillers, taste additives, or anti-caking agents.
    It's the Creatine Nitrate from Premium Ingredients International I believe is the originating source for the powder - pure Creatine Nitrate.
  15. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

its not a prop blend. Creatrate is the name of the creatine nitrate. This particular Creatine Nitrate is patented not sure if it is the same as other Creatine nitrates
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

I stand corrected.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I stubbled upon it by accident the other day and my jaw dropped. I repainted my room white....
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I guess I'm confused by the terminology on it. It was my understanding after looking at other products, that "Creatrate" was the combination of CN, DiCreatine Malate, and Vitamin C. I'd e-mailed them for clarification of that, too, earlier this morning.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    its not a prop blend. Creatrate is the name of the creatine nitrate. This particular Creatine Nitrate is patented not sure if it is the same as other Creatine nitrates

So, is this Creatrate the same as Thermolife's Creatrate (Creatine Nitrate, Creatine Anhydrous, and Creatine HCL)?
  20. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

So, is this Creatrate the same as Thermolife's Creatrate (Creatine Nitrate, Creatine Anhydrous, and Creatine HCL)?
    The term "Creatrate" is trade marked to Premium Ingredients International and it is their creatine nitrate. I am not sure if there are other companies making creatine nitrate as well or if PII has all exclusive rights to creatine nitrate. Premium Ingredients Internationals website doesnt list what exactly is in creatrate just that it is creatine nitrate.

Honestly it really doesnt matter if other creatines are added to it. Once in the body creatine nitrate simply dissociates into a creatine ion and nitrate ion. Creatine Nitratre is effective because of the freed nitrate ions that are released into the body.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

google creatine nitrate :P I'm going to order a year supply
    Found it

Just bought 2lbs!! Gonna be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by beni182 View Post
    I stubbled upon it by accident the other day and my jaw dropped. I repainted my room white....
    I share you're excitement! Gonna toss 2grams in with my Ultima and PLCAR!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
  23. Registered User

I got two pounds of the CN! Google for a 10% coupon. It works! Time to Get Fit
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tefunk View Post
    I got two pounds of the CN! Google for a 10% coupon. It works! Time to Get Fit
    Thanks for posting this! Stupid me, i didn't look for any before ordering. hopefully their customer service can help me out.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

You guys do realize that I attempted to purchase Creatine Nitrate to sell as a bulk powder on NutraPlanet and that I was told flat out that none of the Nitrate products would ever be green-lighted for bulk sales, right?

You guys are also aware that there are Chinese companies selling these nitrate products in opposition to Thermolife's patent, right?

And lastly you know not to believe everything every company say about where they get their products, right?

Just checking.

If dosed or manufactured improperly, nitrates are nothing to mess with. They can precipitously drop blood pressure fast - that is their medicinal use. I would exercise caution when ingesting bulk nitrate products. My 2 cents.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    You guys do realize that I attempted to purchase Creatine Nitrate to sell as a bulk powder on NutraPlanet and that I was told flat out that none of the Nitrate products would ever be green-lighted for bulk sales, right?

You guys are also aware that there are Chinese companies selling these nitrate products in opposition to Thermolife's patent, right?

And lastly you know not to believe everything every company say about where they get their products, right?

Just checking.

If dosed or manufactured improperly, nitrates are nothing to mess with. They can precipitously drop blood pressure fast - that is their medicinal use. I would exercise caution when ingesting bulk nitrate products. My 2 cents.
    Make a product with it then Custom if you can't sell it in bulk... or put it in Flashover instead of mono.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Just checking.

Put it in a capped product like APS did then.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Just checking.

Great post sir
  29. Registered User

Do you happen to know if Thermolife sources their Creatrate from Premium Ingredients International?

Edit:

"Premium Ingredients International is the exclusive provider of Creatrate™ (patented creatine nitrate) and Amino Acid Nitrates."

With that being said, I was told over the phone that the aforementioned bulk Creatrate being sold is sourced directly from Premium Ingredients International.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Other way around.
  31. Registered User

Other way around.
    Then PII's CN would be the exact same formulation as Thermolife's, correct?
  32. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Other way around.
    When I first looked into this I was under the impression that Premium Ingredients International helt the patent to Creatrate and Thermolife bought its creatrate from them but after you said that I looked back into it and yup your right I was wrong

A series of clinical studies were performed at the department of Pharmacy Sciences at Creighton University in collaboration with lead scientific researcher Patrick Dib, M.Sc, USC, UCLA trained, now doctoral research assistant at the University of Oklahoma.
    CreatrateTM is manufactured by Thermolife International L.L.C., Phoenix, Arizona
    So is this to say ALL creatine nitrates will be infringing on Therolifes patent?

As you may know some members have discovered a website that claims it sells this creatrate in bulk, but if what you are saying is that thermolife expressed that this will NEVER be sold in bulk and there is a big possibility that this website is selling a home made version of creatrate and not the official one, then I would agree and warn people to hold off before ordering.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Custom
  33. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    When I first looked into this I was under the impression that Premium Ingredients International helt the patent to Creatrate and Thermolife bought its creatrate from them but after you said that I looked back into it and yup your right I was wrong

So is this to say ALL creatine nitrates will be infringing on Therolifes patent?

As you may know some members have discovered a website that claims it sells this creatrate in bulk, but if what you are saying is that thermolife expressed that this will NEVER be sold in bulk and there is a big possibility that this website is selling a home made version of creatrate and not the official one, then I would agree and warn people to hold off before ordering.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Custom
    Great post, I just sent a message to MF to ask where they are getting their CM product from. I asked if it was from China as well just to clear that up although who knows if they are telling the truth. But if they tell me a place I can contact to check I'll do so and post an update.
  34. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Great post, I just sent a message to MF to ask where they are getting their CM product from. I asked if it was from China as well just to clear that up although who knows if they are telling the truth. But if they tell me a place I can contact to check I'll do so and post an update.
    You can try and ask for a COA?

A concern with Chinese made products are inconsistencies in QA from their manufacturers and CMOs but with this I think its not just the fact that they may be selling a chinese made product but that it isnt the real deal and you wont be able to know if it is safe or not. As Custom pointed out nitrates arent anything to play around with.

Please not: The above doesn't apply to ALL products that are made from China just something to keep in mind, especially if that supplier is knocking off a patented product
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Keep us updated on this once you find out please.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  36. Registered User

Just got off the phone with the owner of said company...

He stated that the bulk Creatrate being sold is the exact same Creatrate found in Thermolife's C-Bol. Also, that they source their Creatrate directly from Premium Ingredients International. The Creatrate is HPLC Certified Pharmaceutical Grade and meets HAACP, FDA, and Kosher standars...

He also went on to say that this is a completely legitimate operation and that he would not be able to sell the patented Creatrate name without set contractual rights.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

He stated that the bulk Creatrate being sold is the exact same Creatrate found in Thermolife's C-Bol. Also, that they source their Creatrate directly from Premium Ingredients International. The Creatrate is HPLC Certified Pharmaceutical Grade and meets HAACP, FDA, and Kosher standars...

He also went on to say that this is a completely legitimate operation and that he would not be able to sell the patented Creatrate name without set contractual rights.
    Nice.

Did he also happen to mention anything about whether it's just pure CN? As it's already been pointed out, I'm pretty certain that's the case, now, but I still like clarification on things
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I know who you are talking about, and he is a good guy. He is legit as they come and has always provided me with any CoA I have asked for.
    The Historic PES Legend
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Nice, well done. Reps coming your way.
  40. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I know who you are talking about, and he is a good guy. He is legit as they come and has always provided me with any CoA I have asked for.
    very reassuring bud
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine Nitrate
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 06:24 AM
  2. Creatine Nitrate
    By eddiejerom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 04:41 AM