Bulk Creatine Nitrate

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Who wants it?

We have to have an ample demand in order to bring it in.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got some of the aps creatine nitrate, so i'll let you know how interested i am after i've tried it :)

Jabb

Awards
I'd buy it to try it. If it is as good as they say than I would switch from my Nutra Mono.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
come on guys....lets hear it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I would buy this, 100/250/500 gram packages!!!!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Would it be pure creatine nitrate? If so, how about a stack with trinitine!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I'd hit it

Btw what happened to gplc? R u guys ever getting this

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Holy ballz man, I would snag me a kilo of Bulk Creatine Nitrate! Tried this stuff for the first time, starting last weekend, all I can say is dayum! This stuff is 2 legit 2 quit! I'm in!

James

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I'd buy a tub of the first batch to see how it works for sure.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sorry fellas, I submitted our PO and apparently this material is not being authorized for bulk sales.

:(

We tried.

We also should have APS' product in shortly.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry fellas, I submitted our PO and apparently this material is not being authorized for bulk sales.

We tried.

We will forgive you... Only because you picked up aps ;)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in for this. This would be awesome nutra.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

We tried.

:crying:

NOW get APS in stock!!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established

We tried.

dang-this would have been full of win. whats the reason behing no bulk sales?amino nitrate powder woulda been fun too

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Amino nitrate mix has nothing on creatine nitrate. Not knocking amino nitrates but it definitely lacks the overall experience associated with creatine nitrate

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you picked up APS's.

If there's a chance to get the bulk later, I'd definitely be interested.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you picked up APS's.

If there's a chance to get the bulk later, I'd definitely be interested.
What my beastly friend said^^^^

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I would of been in for that.

Got a few items in my cart right now, I'll hold off for as long as possible for APS CN.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
any other routes to go to get this in? it would be an awesome seller for making a pre-wo

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I am also very interested in trying Creatine Nitrate. I would love to buy it in bulk form from Nutra!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i guess now nutra should realize how much demand there is, get APS asap.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
if its cheap and i can buy large amounts then i would for sure, im about due for some creatine

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it bettet then yoked (wich imo blows) in terms of pump ? Btw chances are yes if its that great I willbuy it.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
dont mean to hijack the thread, but IMO....USP labs has gotten out of control with their supplements over the last few years. I mean, i understand that AP, OEP, powerfull are all decent, but they come out with products like YOKED, PINK MAGIC, PRIME, etc, and they send out an inner circle email to let you in on the deal, when the truth be told, these supplements really dont hold a candle most supplements out currently. Its like they have become the new muscletech of the supplement world. Again, just my opinion, nothing else.

Is it bettet then yoked (wich imo blows) in terms of pump ? Btw chances are yes if its that great I willbuy it.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
dont mean to hijack the thread, but IMO....USP labs has gotten out of control with their supplements over the last few years. I mean, i understand that AP, OEP, powerfull are all decent, but they come out with products like YOKED, PINK MAGIC, PRIME, etc, and they send out an inner circle email to let you in on the deal, when the truth be told, these supplements really dont hold a candle most supplements out currently. Its like they have become the new muscletech of the supplement world. Again, just my opinion, nothing else.
i'm co-signing

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know spinach is high in nitrates... but this would really work?
We all know CM has about a ridiculous amount of research proving it's ability.

Lets not forget saliva contains an enormous amount of nitrates, and simply avoiding mouthwash will be beneficial.

http://www.cell.com/cell-metabolism/abstract/S1550-4131(11)00014-3

http://www.laibamedical.com/food-and-diet/596-spinach-may-boost-exercise.html

http://www.foodnavigator.com/Science-Nutrition/Dietary-nitrates-may-be-beneficial-for-heart-health-Study

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beta-tested Yok3d and seemed to be a non-responder to it. I tried several dosing protocols and just didn't get much of anything noticeable from it.

I ran APS's Creatine Nitrate prior to that and noticed amazing pumps from it.

As far as creatine monohydrate is concerned; I still have a tub of the stuff that I'm using now and have had for quite some time. I'll continue to use it as my regular creatine. I see CN as more of a pre-workout (just how I saw its benefits and enjoyed it), so it will be something I treat myself to from time to time and probably utilize during stimulant breaks as part of a pre-workout supplementation.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We all know CM has about a ridiculous amount of research proving it's ability.

Lets not forget saliva contains an enormous amount of nitrates, and simply avoiding mouthwash will be beneficial.

http://www.cell.com/cell-metabolism/abstract/S1550-4131(11)00014-3

http://www.laibamedical.com/food-and-diet/596-spinach-may-boost-exercise.html

http://www.foodnavigator.com/Science-Nutrition/Dietary-nitrates-may-be-beneficial-for-heart-health-Study
You could also buy a juicer and make a mix of beets and spinach along with a more pleasant tasting fruit and make a hell of a drink for pre-WO.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could also buy a juicer and make a mix of beets and spinach along with a more pleasant tasting fruit and make a hell of a drink for pre-WO.
I agree... Most dont realize you do not need the latest pill to get a great ergogenic aide.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree... Most dont realize you do not need the latest pill to get a great ergogenic aide.
I just bought a juicer last week and I use it twice a day and haven't felt this good in a long time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just adding spinach or beet juice which are both high in natural nitrates won't be the same as bonding the creatine to nitrate, imo. guys on other forums have been trying to simulate the effects of creatine nitrate with less than stellar results. besides a $40 bottle of creatine nitrate goes a long way, why not go with what has been shown to work?