Bulk Creatine Nitrate

Page 6 of 12 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    1387

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Wha???! That's way to much in both cases imho. 2 grams per day is enough to maintain muscle creatine stores. And that's mono. CN has a greater solubility which should result in the need of less. I think 500-1g/day is enough personally.
    Yeah, that's what I thought, but if you follow APS or Thermolife's dosing directions you are consuming six grams over two servings.

  2. Registered User
    ModernLats's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    148

    I take 8 caps a day on APS and 10 of SANS CN whenever I take it.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NoVA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    36685

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Yeah, that's what I thought, but if you follow APS or Thermolife's dosing directions you are consuming six grams over two servings.
    In the APS Creatine Nitrate, the 3g serving only has 1.5g Creatine Nitrate. The rest is DiCreatine Malate and Vitamin C.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    1387

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    In the APS Creatine Nitrate, the 3g serving only has 1.5g Creatine Nitrate. The rest is DiCreatine Malate and Vitamin C.
    Ahh, must've overlooked the prop blend. Needless to say, I find it strange that Thermolife is recommending twice the CN dosage.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Gym Of God's
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3648

    Buy in bulk and adjust to your liking
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NoVA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    36685

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Ahh, must've overlooked the prop blend. Needless to say, I find it strange that Thermolife is recommending twice the CN dosage.
    I think C-Bol only has 1g Creatine Nitrate in each serving.
  7. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2874

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Buy in bulk and adjust to your liking
    If only there was bulk Creatine Nitrate, this would be the only way I'd use it.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Gym Of God's
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3648

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    If only there was bulk Creatine Nitrate, this would be the only way I'd use it.
    google creatine nitrate :P I'm going to order a year supply
  9. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2874

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    google creatine nitrate or EDITED OH NOES! :P I'm going to order a year supply
    I just found it... amazing, my day has JUST BEEN MADE. I won't mention the supplier so I can't receive any infraction, but it's from one of my favorite companies no less, so I don't have to worry about quality or purity!

    I'M SO PUMPED! Pun intended

    Now... OUTSTANDING will finally be able to try Creatine Nitrate, the way I WANT to try it, without proprietary hogwash and needless 'synergistic' additives that sky-rocket price!

    BULK CREATINE NITRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,172
    Rep Power
    622616

    That's three different creatines in the c Bol blend.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  11. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    1387

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    That's three different creatines in the c Bol blend.
    Yeah, I didn't realize "Creatrate" was a proprietary blend...
  12. Registered User
    Hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    473

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I just found it... amazing, my day has JUST BEEN MADE. I won't mention the supplier so I can't receive any infraction, but it's from one of my favorite companies no less, so I don't have to worry about quality or purity!

    I'M SO PUMPED! Pun intended

    Now... OUTSTANDING will finally be able to try Creatine Nitrate, the way I WANT to try it, without proprietary hogwash and needless 'synergistic' additives that sky-rocket price!

    BULK CREATINE NITRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If were looking at the same thing, thats Creatrate, which is a prop. bro......

    Not saying it doesn't work, just saying its a prop.
  13. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    If were looking at the same thing, thats Creatrate, which is a prop. bro......

    Not saying it doesn't work, just saying its a prop.
    Yep.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  14. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2874

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    If were looking at the same thing, thats Creatrate, which is a prop. bro......

    Not saying it doesn't work, just saying its a prop.
    Direct from the website:

    Purity and Concentration of our Creatine Nitrate

    Our Creatine Nitrate powder is assayed by the manufacturer to be 99.5% pure, according to HPLC standardized testing methods. It contains no fillers, taste additives, or anti-caking agents.
    It's the Creatine Nitrate from Premium Ingredients International I believe is the originating source for the powder - pure Creatine Nitrate.
  15. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,767
    Rep Power
    2088890

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    If were looking at the same thing, thats Creatrate, which is a prop. bro......

    Not saying it doesn't work, just saying its a prop.
    its not a prop blend. Creatrate is the name of the creatine nitrate. This particular Creatine Nitrate is patented not sure if it is the same as other Creatine nitrates
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  16. Registered User
    Hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    473

    I stand corrected.
  17. Registered User
    beni182's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    120

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I just found it... amazing, my day has JUST BEEN MADE. I won't mention the supplier so I can't receive any infraction, but it's from one of my favorite companies no less, so I don't have to worry about quality or purity!

    I'M SO PUMPED! Pun intended

    Now... OUTSTANDING will finally be able to try Creatine Nitrate, the way I WANT to try it, without proprietary hogwash and needless 'synergistic' additives that sky-rocket price!

    BULK CREATINE NITRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I stubbled upon it by accident the other day and my jaw dropped. I repainted my room white....
  18. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    3092031

    I guess I'm confused by the terminology on it. It was my understanding after looking at other products, that "Creatrate" was the combination of CN, DiCreatine Malate, and Vitamin C. I'd e-mailed them for clarification of that, too, earlier this morning.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  19. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    1387

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    its not a prop blend. Creatrate is the name of the creatine nitrate. This particular Creatine Nitrate is patented not sure if it is the same as other Creatine nitrates


    So, is this Creatrate the same as Thermolife's Creatrate (Creatine Nitrate, Creatine Anhydrous, and Creatine HCL)?
  20. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,767
    Rep Power
    2088890

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post


    So, is this Creatrate the same as Thermolife's Creatrate (Creatine Nitrate, Creatine Anhydrous, and Creatine HCL)?
    The term "Creatrate" is trade marked to Premium Ingredients International and it is their creatine nitrate. I am not sure if there are other companies making creatine nitrate as well or if PII has all exclusive rights to creatine nitrate. Premium Ingredients Internationals website doesnt list what exactly is in creatrate just that it is creatine nitrate.

    Honestly it really doesnt matter if other creatines are added to it. Once in the body creatine nitrate simply dissociates into a creatine ion and nitrate ion. Creatine Nitratre is effective because of the freed nitrate ions that are released into the body.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  21. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    google creatine nitrate :P I'm going to order a year supply
    Found it

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I just found it... amazing, my day has JUST BEEN MADE. I won't mention the supplier so I can't receive any infraction, but it's from one of my favorite companies no less, so I don't have to worry about quality or purity!

    I'M SO PUMPED! Pun intended

    Now... OUTSTANDING will finally be able to try Creatine Nitrate, the way I WANT to try it, without proprietary hogwash and needless 'synergistic' additives that sky-rocket price!

    BULK CREATINE NITRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just bought 2lbs!! Gonna be awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by beni182 View Post
    I stubbled upon it by accident the other day and my jaw dropped. I repainted my room white....
    I share you're excitement! Gonna toss 2grams in with my Ultima and PLCAR!
  22. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724
  23. Registered User
    tefunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    116

    I got two pounds of the CN! Google for a 10% coupon. It works! Time to Get Fit
  24. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724

    Quote Originally Posted by tefunk View Post
    I got two pounds of the CN! Google for a 10% coupon. It works! Time to Get Fit
    Thanks for posting this! Stupid me, i didn't look for any before ordering. hopefully their customer service can help me out.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13232

    You guys do realize that I attempted to purchase Creatine Nitrate to sell as a bulk powder on NutraPlanet and that I was told flat out that none of the Nitrate products would ever be green-lighted for bulk sales, right?

    You guys are also aware that there are Chinese companies selling these nitrate products in opposition to Thermolife's patent, right?

    And lastly you know not to believe everything every company say about where they get their products, right?

    Just checking.

    If dosed or manufactured improperly, nitrates are nothing to mess with. They can precipitously drop blood pressure fast - that is their medicinal use. I would exercise caution when ingesting bulk nitrate products. My 2 cents.
  26. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    You guys do realize that I attempted to purchase Creatine Nitrate to sell as a bulk powder on NutraPlanet and that I was told flat out that none of the Nitrate products would ever be green-lighted for bulk sales, right?

    You guys are also aware that there are Chinese companies selling these nitrate products in opposition to Thermolife's patent, right?

    And lastly you know not to believe everything every company say about where they get their products, right?

    Just checking.

    If dosed or manufactured improperly, nitrates are nothing to mess with. They can precipitously drop blood pressure fast - that is their medicinal use. I would exercise caution when ingesting bulk nitrate products. My 2 cents.
    Make a product with it then Custom if you can't sell it in bulk... or put it in Flashover instead of mono.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  27. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    You guys do realize that I attempted to purchase Creatine Nitrate to sell as a bulk powder on NutraPlanet and that I was told flat out that none of the Nitrate products would ever be green-lighted for bulk sales, right?

    You guys are also aware that there are Chinese companies selling these nitrate products in opposition to Thermolife's patent, right?

    And lastly you know not to believe everything every company say about where they get their products, right?

    Just checking.

    If dosed or manufactured improperly, nitrates are nothing to mess with. They can precipitously drop blood pressure fast - that is their medicinal use. I would exercise caution when ingesting bulk nitrate products. My 2 cents.
    Put it in a capped product like APS did then.
  28. Registered User
    ModernLats's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    148

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    You guys do realize that I attempted to purchase Creatine Nitrate to sell as a bulk powder on NutraPlanet and that I was told flat out that none of the Nitrate products would ever be green-lighted for bulk sales, right?

    You guys are also aware that there are Chinese companies selling these nitrate products in opposition to Thermolife's patent, right?

    And lastly you know not to believe everything every company say about where they get their products, right?

    Just checking.

    If dosed or manufactured improperly, nitrates are nothing to mess with. They can precipitously drop blood pressure fast - that is their medicinal use. I would exercise caution when ingesting bulk nitrate products. My 2 cents.

    Great post sir
  29. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    1387

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    You guys are also aware that there are Chinese companies selling these nitrate products in opposition to Thermolife's patent, right?
    Do you happen to know if Thermolife sources their Creatrate from Premium Ingredients International?

    Edit:

    "Premium Ingredients International is the exclusive provider of Creatrate™ (patented creatine nitrate) and Amino Acid Nitrates."

    With that being said, I was told over the phone that the aforementioned bulk Creatrate being sold is sourced directly from Premium Ingredients International.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13232

    Other way around.
  31. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    1387

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Other way around.
    Then PII's CN would be the exact same formulation as Thermolife's, correct?
  32. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,767
    Rep Power
    2088890

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Other way around.
    When I first looked into this I was under the impression that Premium Ingredients International helt the patent to Creatrate and Thermolife bought its creatrate from them but after you said that I looked back into it and yup your right I was wrong

    A series of clinical studies were performed at the department of Pharmacy Sciences at Creighton University in collaboration with lead scientific researcher Patrick Dib, M.Sc, USC, UCLA trained, now doctoral research assistant at the University of Oklahoma.
    CreatrateTM is manufactured by Thermolife International L.L.C., Phoenix, Arizona
    So is this to say ALL creatine nitrates will be infringing on Therolifes patent?

    As you may know some members have discovered a website that claims it sells this creatrate in bulk, but if what you are saying is that thermolife expressed that this will NEVER be sold in bulk and there is a big possibility that this website is selling a home made version of creatrate and not the official one, then I would agree and warn people to hold off before ordering.

    Thanks for bringing this to our attention Custom
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  33. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Gym Of God's
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3648

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    When I first looked into this I was under the impression that Premium Ingredients International helt the patent to Creatrate and Thermolife bought its creatrate from them but after you said that I looked back into it and yup your right I was wrong



    So is this to say ALL creatine nitrates will be infringing on Therolifes patent?

    As you may know some members have discovered a website that claims it sells this creatrate in bulk, but if what you are saying is that thermolife expressed that this will NEVER be sold in bulk and there is a big possibility that this website is selling a home made version of creatrate and not the official one, then I would agree and warn people to hold off before ordering.

    Thanks for bringing this to our attention Custom
    Great post, I just sent a message to MF to ask where they are getting their CM product from. I asked if it was from China as well just to clear that up although who knows if they are telling the truth. But if they tell me a place I can contact to check I'll do so and post an update.
  34. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,767
    Rep Power
    2088890

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Great post, I just sent a message to MF to ask where they are getting their CM product from. I asked if it was from China as well just to clear that up although who knows if they are telling the truth. But if they tell me a place I can contact to check I'll do so and post an update.
    You can try and ask for a COA?

    A concern with Chinese made products are inconsistencies in QA from their manufacturers and CMOs but with this I think its not just the fact that they may be selling a chinese made product but that it isnt the real deal and you wont be able to know if it is safe or not. As Custom pointed out nitrates arent anything to play around with.

    Please not: The above doesn't apply to ALL products that are made from China just something to keep in mind, especially if that supplier is knocking off a patented product
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  35. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Great post, I just sent a message to MF to ask where they are getting their CM product from. I asked if it was from China as well just to clear that up although who knows if they are telling the truth. But if they tell me a place I can contact to check I'll do so and post an update.
    Keep us updated on this once you find out please.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  36. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    1387

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Great post, I just sent a message to MF to ask where they are getting their CM product from. I asked if it was from China as well just to clear that up although who knows if they are telling the truth. But if they tell me a place I can contact to check I'll do so and post an update.
    Just got off the phone with the owner of said company...

    He stated that the bulk Creatrate being sold is the exact same Creatrate found in Thermolife's C-Bol. Also, that they source their Creatrate directly from Premium Ingredients International. The Creatrate is HPLC Certified Pharmaceutical Grade and meets HAACP, FDA, and Kosher standars...

    He also went on to say that this is a completely legitimate operation and that he would not be able to sell the patented Creatrate name without set contractual rights.
  37. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Just got off the phone with the owner of said company...

    He stated that the bulk Creatrate being sold is the exact same Creatrate found in Thermolife's C-Bol. Also, that they source their Creatrate directly from Premium Ingredients International. The Creatrate is HPLC Certified Pharmaceutical Grade and meets HAACP, FDA, and Kosher standars...

    He also went on to say that this is a completely legitimate operation and that he would not be able to sell the patented Creatrate name without set contractual rights.
    Nice.

    Did he also happen to mention anything about whether it's just pure CN? As it's already been pointed out, I'm pretty certain that's the case, now, but I still like clarification on things
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Just got off the phone with the owner of said company...

    He stated that the bulk Creatrate being sold is the exact same Creatrate found in Thermolife's C-Bol. Also, that they source their Creatrate directly from Premium Ingredients International. The Creatrate is HPLC Certified Pharmaceutical Grade and meets HAACP, FDA, and Kosher standars...

    He also went on to say that this is a completely legitimate operation and that he would not be able to sell the patented Creatrate name without set contractual rights.
    I know who you are talking about, and he is a good guy. He is legit as they come and has always provided me with any CoA I have asked for.
    The Historic PES Legend
  39. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Just got off the phone with the owner of said company...

    He stated that the bulk Creatrate being sold is the exact same Creatrate found in Thermolife's C-Bol. Also, that they source their Creatrate directly from Premium Ingredients International. The Creatrate is HPLC Certified Pharmaceutical Grade and meets HAACP, FDA, and Kosher standars...

    He also went on to say that this is a completely legitimate operation and that he would not be able to sell the patented Creatrate name without set contractual rights.
    Nice, well done. Reps coming your way.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  40. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,767
    Rep Power
    2088890

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I know who you are talking about, and he is a good guy. He is legit as they come and has always provided me with any CoA I have asked for.
    very reassuring bud
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Creatine Nitrate
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 06:24 AM
  2. Creatine Nitrate
    By eddiejerom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 04:41 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 02:03 PM
  4. creatine nitrate...
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 01:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in