Bulk Creatine Nitrate

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's very good (check out the ingredient profile, think it has the most actives of any preworkout) and I've been stacking it with it Mesomorph.

Janimba

Awards
23 pages is abit to much to read through for me so yes bulk creatine nitrate PLZ..and if in some crazy way possible arginine nitrate,GPLC in bulk sizes..would love to start mixin these things into a custom pre-workout.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
23 pages is abit to much to read through for me so yes bulk creatine nitrate PLZ..and if in some crazy way possible arginine nitrate,GPLC in bulk sizes..would love to start mixin these things into a custom pre-workout.
Uh oh... is it getting hot in here? I smell.... fumes.

Haha, I'm just trying to avoid you getting flamed, or someone coming in with the "You have 23 posts, take some time and read through it all, what are you too good or busy to take advantage of the forum?"

Bulk creatine nitrate was short lived, and is no longer available, all the details are in this thread. Patent rights war.

Janimba

Awards
yea i was just feelin lazy at almost 1am to read through it all...thanks though...well back to breakin caps.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
yea i was just feelin lazy at almost 1am to read through it all...thanks though...well back to breakin caps.
I wish it was available too... I still have about 300 caps at slightly over 1 gram each. Who knows what the future holds. Gaspari is challenging the patent.

swaneon

Awards
wait, i haven't followed this thread fully but does this mean that CN cannot be bought in bulk now?