Bulk Creatine Nitrate

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just adding spinach or beet juice which are both high in natural nitrates won't be the same as bonding the creatine to nitrate, imo. guys on other forums have been trying to simulate the effects of creatine nitrate with less than stellar results. besides a $40 bottle of creatine nitrate goes a long way, why not go with what has been shown to work?
Any research by chance? I have yet to see research other than ThermoLifes that shows any semblance of proof that ionically bonding the two does anything.

Just like the debunked ionically bonded Citrulline Malate was better than ingesting the two separately.

I assume the research comes from the same research that somehow CN is 1000x more bioavailable than monohydrate.

I get a great pump every workout, and I ingest lots of green leafs, and plenty of monohydrate. I was thinking of trying CN, but why when I get plenty in my Kilo of Monohydrate and tons of veggies.... and my constant supply of saliva! :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A posthumous purchase, but still something I should have done a long time ago.
No doubt! I go through veggies like nothing. Drinking a good fresh juices cup would be phenominal... plus the vitamins get absorbed easier and quicker.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any research by chance? I have yet to see research other than ThermoLifes that shows any semblance of proof that ionically bonding the two does anything.

Just like the debunked ionically bonded Citrulline Malate was better than ingesting the two separately.

I assume the research comes from the same research that somehow CN is 1000x more bioavailable than monohydrate.

I get a great pump every workout, and I ingest lots of green leafs, and plenty of monohydrate. I was thinking of trying CN, but why when I get plenty in my Kilo of Monohydrate and tons of veggies.... and my constant supply of saliva! :D
i know you are a studies man, and place more faith in them than i do. but the proof is in the results, creatine mono and 10 bushels of veggies won't give the results that creatine nitrate gives, imo. in my personal experience-which means a hellava lot more to me than any study, creatine nitrate blows the doors off mono. try the cn and see for yourself-that is the study i would trust, lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt! I go through veggies like nothing. Drinking a good fresh juices cup would be phenominal... plus the vitamins get absorbed easier and quicker.
Indeed. I don't let the pulp go to waste either: I use them as a base for a smoothie with almond or coconut milk. I also never have trouble getting a pump even when I don't train for a pump.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Indeed. I don't let the pulp go to waste either: I use them as a base for a smoothie with almond or coconut milk. I also never have trouble getting a pump even when I don't train for a pump.
I get what you and DAdams are saying but i too have tried both Cm and CN nitrate (been two weeks) and I gotta say the pumps are out of this world. I have no problem getting pumps in the gym either but CN takes it to the next level of feeling full. In my experience NOTHING has given me fuller pumps,ever. I've tried 100g of carbs w/ P-slin, Apump, Glycerol (mono and liquid), etc. and have to say i am a CN believer. Just saying, the stuff works for me.

FWIW I use PP creapure on off days and CN preworkout.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get what you and DAdams are saying but i too have tried both Cm and CN nitrate (been two weeks) and I gotta say the pumps are out of this world. I have no problem getting pumps in the gym either but CN takes it to the next level of feeling full. In my experience NOTHING has given me fuller pumps,ever. I've tried 100g of carbs w/ P-slin, Apump, Glycerol (mono and liquid), etc. and have to say i am a CN believer. Just saying, the stuff works for me.

The pump is not from the creatine portion of CN, it is from the nitrates. Right now in your post you are comparing creatine mono to nitrates... two different things. Apples to refrigerators. All CN did was combine the two.

Take my opinion for what it is worth. I am not saying anything is bad. Just saying this combination has been in the fitness community for along time if one did eat healthy.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know you are a studies man, and place more faith in them than i do. but the proof is in the results, creatine mono and 10 bushels of veggies won't give the results that creatine nitrate gives, imo. in my personal experience-which means a hellava lot more to me than any study, creatine nitrate blows the doors off mono. try the cn and see for yourself-that is the study i would trust, lol.
To each their own. Physiologically, the same things are happening. The mind is a powerful thing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To each their own. Physiologically, the same things are happening. The mind is a powerful thing.
like confucius said-'if this is placebo i'll take it'.:bling:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pump is not from the creatine portion of CN, it is from the nitrates. Right now in your post you are comparing creatine mono to nitrates... two different things. Apples to refrigerators. All CN did was combine the two.

Take my opinion for what it is worth. I am not saying anything is bad. Just saying this combination has been in the fitness community for along time if one did eat healthy.
Good points as always. You could argue (assuming solubility/bioavailabilty is better with cn) that the increase in intracellular water should add significantly to the pump. Or basically what mcc has been proven to do.

The nitrates obviously further improve the pump.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like confucius said-'if this is placebo i'll take it'.:bling:
Exactly, I wasn't saying that in a negative light.

CN hype follows almost exactly like CEE did. I was just giving people what they wanted in this thread. Creatine + Nitrates! :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, I wasn't saying that in a negative light.

CN hype follows almost exactly like CEE did. I was just giving people what they wanted in this thread. Creatine + Nitrates! :D
apparently they already had what they wanted-aps creatine nitrate!!!

haven't seen one bad review, and it is not that expensive for what you get.

please, da-don't compare cn to cee-that is a joke, lol.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
apparently they already had what they wanted-aps creatine nitrate!!!

haven't seen one bad review, and it is not that expensive for what you get.

please, da-don't compare cn to cee-that is a joke, lol.
Like I said, to each their own.

People said the same thing when comparing Creatine Mono to CEE.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Like I said, to each their own.

People said the same thing when comparing Creatine Mono to CEE.
this might be true if i were the only one experiencing such good results, but i doubt so many guys are having a collective delusion at the same time, lol.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this might be true if i were the only one experiencing such good results, but i doubt so many guys are having a collective delusion at the same time, lol.
Again, same thing with CEE.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone send me some CN and I will answer this debate! I am interested to see if it works as everyone says as I don't get "crazy pumps" unless I have the reps high or do a lot of drop sets.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I can't rep you enough. Creatine Mono is king. Its been around forever and has the most studies backing up its Safety and results. There is no more studied supplement than creatine mono. I can get a pump working out without any supplementation at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't rep you enough. Creatine Mono is king. Its been around forever and has the most studies backing up its Safety and results. There is no more studied supplement than creatine mono. I can get a pump working out without any supplementation at all.
aerosmith said it best-'same old song and dance'. trust me-the world really is round!!!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
observation: I ate a decent sized bowl of fresh spinach before gym today and noted no observable increase in pump.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
as far as nitrate containing greens go, I dont think AOR's greens n berries can be beat. 2250mg beet juice,1388mg spinach, not to mention many other fruits and vegetables. awesome for health and peformance-been using it in my pre-wo ****tail for a while now.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It appears Purus' new product is DAA nitrate (just saw a post on fb).

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as far as nitrate containing greens go, I dont think AOR's greens n berries can be beat. 2250mg beet juice,1388mg spinach, not to mention many other fruits and vegetables. awesome for health and peformance-been using it in my pre-wo ****tail for a while now.
Is there any sugar in it? There is a decent amount of sugar in beets.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beets are loaded with nitrates indeed.

Is creatine nitrate a bound molecule or just a 1:1 mixture?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
rodja, i have also been interested in getting a juicer. Can you tell me how you are using the juicer?

just plain health benefits?
getting more fruit in your diet?
Fiber in your diet?
PWO carbs?

what have you experimented with and really liked so far ? What combinations?

thanks for answering any questions

I just bought a juicer last week and I use it twice a day and haven't felt this good in a long time.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having used CEE/Creatine Monohydrate in the past, I'd say with confidence that Creatine Nitrate blows them away in terms of the effects. CEE was a fad supplement and died out accordingly, and monohydrate while proven, can cause bloating for some individuals including myself. I'd count myself as one of many, who rarely ever get a good pump if any at all, at least not the kind that I've experienced when using CN, and it's something I had never experienced before. It allowed me to remain lean/dry, while my strength increased weekly - with absolutely no change in diet. If that's a placebo effect, then I wish many more supp companies would bottle a placebo attached to a nitrate, because I'd be all over it. Just my personal opinion.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

I wasn't actually comparing CM to mono... I compared it to GDA's + carbs and glycerol (cause they give me increased pumps too). I said I use Mono on off days cause I recognize it's effectiveness but I use CN on workout days... for the pumps.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't actually comparing CM to mono... I compared it to GDA's + carbs and glycerol (cause they give me increased pumps too). I said I use Mono on off days cause I recognize it's effectiveness but I use CN on workout days... for the pumps.
Then you are comparing two completely different pumps in that regard. One is responsible for Glut4 trans-location actually shuttling nutrients to muscle fibers. You are in a sense comparing a Ferrari to a scooter.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then you are comparing two completely different pumps in that regard. One is responsible for Glut4 trans-location actually shuttling nutrients to muscle fibers. You are in a sense comparing a Ferrari to a scooter.
Science aside and comparing this to that, its pretty clear that it works. A lot of people, well basically every person, says CN does what it is claimed to do. That for me is enough to try it and find out for myself. Let's net get too technical here and try to turn this into a pissing match of who's more knowledgeable than who. The best part of being consumers is if you think it is a fad, don't buy it, you spoke the loudest you could against it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Science aside and comparing this to that, its pretty clear that it works. A lot of people, well basically every person, says CN does what it is claimed to do. That for me is enough to try it and find out for myself. Let's net get too technical here and try to turn this into a pissing match of who's more knowledgeable than who. The best part of being consumers is if you think it is a fad, don't buy it, you spoke the loudest you could against it.
No need to play mr. mediator. I do not believe I was rude to anyone or even say the product did not work in any way shape or form, if I did I apologize as that was not my intention. I honestly could care less who takes what or buys what, I was trying to save people a few bones by offering a science based alternative with added health benefits above and beyond simple vaso-dialation.

As for your post... really... Science aside? :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to play mr. mediator. I do not believe I was rude to anyone or even say the product did not work in any way shape or form, if I did I apologize as that was not my intention. I honestly could care less who takes what or buys what, I was trying to save people a few bones by offering a science based alternative with added health benefits above and beyond simple vaso-dialation.

As for your post... really... Science aside? :D
It's BRO-SCIENCE MAN! And lay off, my brain is flooded with carbs today and does not know what to do with itself, dang refeeds :).

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's BRO-SCIENCE MAN! And lay off, my brain is flooded with carbs today and does not know what to do with itself, dang refeeds :).
What is bro-science? I provided articles and research already for anything I have posted. Of course I could be misinterpreting. Typed words are a bitch to convey any type of emotion.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is bro-science? I provided articles and research already for anything I have posted. Of course I could be misinterpreting. Typed words are a bitch to convey any type of emotion.
I was kidding around and I know your sources are legit. No one is questioning anyone here, just trying to have a little fun and learn something in the process. :afro:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was kidding around and I know your sources are legit. No one is questioning anyone here, just trying to have a little fun and learn something in the process. :afro:
See.. damn typed words! :afro:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I can't be seen on a scooter! :11:

I get what you're saying but it (p-slin and glycergrow )are also marketed as pump products. So as far as pump goes, I like CN the best. right now I'm leaning out and can't use Heavy carbs often, so CN is doing the job well. When my first bottle runs out I will compare CM+ spinach to CN. How would I get the most out of the spinach? Should it be boiled, steamed, or raw and how much should i eat to get a decent amount of nitrates? (no sarcasm)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I can't be seen on a scooter! :11:

I get what you're saying but it (p-slin and glycergrow )are also marketed as pump products. So as far as pump goes, I like CN the best. right now I'm leaning out and can't use Heavy carbs often, so CN is doing the job well. When my first bottle runs out I will compare CM+ spinach to CN. How would I get the most out of the spinach? Should it be boiled, steamed, or raw and how much should i eat to get a decent amount of nitrates? (no sarcasm)
I always have a spinach salads for a quick meal... so for me it is raw. But here is a study showing what you are looking for.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6T6R-4F14YV8-N&_user=10&_coverDate=12/31/2005&_rdoc=1&_fmt=high&_orig=search&_origin=search&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_searchStrId=1656239795&_rerunOrigin=google&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=1d8df555942897f696ebb51bf6bb8650&searchtype=a

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rodja, i have also been interested in getting a juicer. Can you tell me how you are using the juicer?

just plain health benefits?
getting more fruit in your diet?
Fiber in your diet?
PWO carbs?

what have you experimented with and really liked so far ? What combinations?

thanks for answering any questions
I use it in two different ways: for the juice, obviously, and then the pulp as a base for smoothies.

What I usually use in the morning is an apple, 2 carrots, and 5-6 strawberries (cleaned and trimmed) and this makes about 12-14 oz of juice. I then take the pulp out of the catcher and place it in a bowl for later. This makes the base of my smoothies along with almond of coconut milk with some extra spinach and frozen berries and some protein powder. The ORAC for these drinks is very high and extremely alkalinic.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use it in two different ways: for the juice, obviously, and then the pulp as a base for smoothies.

What I usually use in the morning is an apple, 2 carrots, and 5-6 strawberries (cleaned and trimmed) and this makes about 12-14 oz of juice. I then take the pulp out of the catcher and place it in a bowl for later. This makes the base of my smoothies along with almond of coconut milk with some extra spinach and frozen berries and some protein powder. The ORAC for these drinks is very high and extremely alkalinic.
Are you still trying to keep a relatively alkaline diet? I experimented with that once but missed my oats and rice.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you still trying to keep a relatively alkaline diet? I experimented with that once but missed my oats and rice.
Yes, and I have been eating this way for several years. White rices are generally fine and make up a decent chunk of my carb intake.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Besides the temporary pump, is there any evidence to suggest Creatine Nitrate provides actual muscle building effects?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides the temporary pump, is there any evidence to suggest Creatine Nitrate provides actual muscle building effects?
Assuming it elevates creatine plasma levels similar to that of mono, it would have all the same benefits as any other creatine.

If it is actually more soluble, then it should reduce extracellular water bloat. Which imo is worth it. we all want to look better last I checked.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Assuming it elevates creatine plasma levels similar to that of mono, it would have all the same benefits as any other creatine.

If it is actually more soluble, then it should reduce extracellular water bloat. Which imo is worth it. we all want to look better last I checked.
lol-exactly.

it seems we have detractors on one side-who haven't even used creatine nitrate.

we have actually users on the other side, who all claim it works as advertised!!!

i can say from experience it works dammed good!!! comparing creatine nitrate to mono is like comparing everclear to near beer in potency. :friday:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established

Right. It just seems like most people comment on the temporary effects of Creatine Nitrate rather than any long-term compositional effects...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Right. It just seems like most people comment on the temporary effects of Creatine Nitrate rather than any long-term compositional effects...
i could tell you my experience, but i think i already have. if you are really interested in it, try it for yourself. i don't think anyone has been disappointed yet.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
i could tell you my experience, but i think i already have. if you are really interested in it, try it for yourself. i don't think anyone has been disappointed yet.
For the record, I've used Creatine Nitrate in two different pre-workout formulations. I can't say either one was superior to any pre-workout I've used to date.

Just curious, but why are you so adamant about Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph? Do you have any affiliation with APS, or...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've noticed that as well but im not sure people have had a good chance to make it a staple creatine yet.

I also wonder if some of the extracellular water retention from mono could also be a root cause of the dht increases a couple of studies have reported from mono.

This could be an important diferentiation if so, and obviously some guys who want to keep their hair are not in the market for something that alters the dht to T ratio. Just a weak hypothesis at this point...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For the record, I've used Creatine Nitrate in two different pre-workout formulations. I can't say either one was superior to any pre-workout I've used to date.

Just curious, but why are you so adamant about Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph? Do you have any affiliation with APS, or...
do you see a sig under my name.

ok, so we have a winner-of all the people on here that have tried creatine nitrate you are the 1st who didn't like it-congratulations!!!

btw-if a product works this well for me i will support it. mesomorph/creatine nitrate are the best non hormonal products i have used to date. sorry you didn't like them.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol-exactly.

it seems we have detractors on one side-who haven't even used creatine nitrate.

we have actually users on the other side, who all claim it works as advertised!!!

i can say from experience it works dammed good!!! comparing creatine nitrate to mono is like comparing everclear to near beer in potency. :friday:
Your argument is asinine. because someone has not used it their theory and scientific knowledge has no merit?

You had no clue before Royd had an actual thought other than "It works". Considering it is a proprietary blend, no one even knows how much is actual creatine vs. nitrates and vitamin C besides the formulator, and APS most likely doesn't even know because Creatrate is licensed and patented. I use micronized creatine at 2Gs a day without any bloat and I get the beneficial effects (Which I pulled from one of those evil studies that showed Mono is effective in that dose).

I didn't even have an issue till your incessant wobbly argument felt the need to attempt a last jab before an exit. Years from now I give you a 10:1 odds on what the king of creatine will be. history has repeated itself multiple time with all these designer creatines popping up then going quietly into the night... DiCmalate, KreAlkaline, ConCrete, etc... etc..

I do like how a thread from Nutra asking if someone wanted bulk creatine nitrate turned into all this from me simply saying take your mono and eat your greens.