Bulk Creatine Nitrate

Page 3 of 16 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    like confucius said-'if this is placebo i'll take it'.
    Exactly, I wasn't saying that in a negative light.

CN hype follows almost exactly like CEE did. I was just giving people what they wanted in this thread. Creatine + Nitrates!
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Exactly, I wasn't saying that in a negative light.

CN hype follows almost exactly like CEE did. I was just giving people what they wanted in this thread. Creatine + Nitrates!
    apparently they already had what they wanted-aps creatine nitrate!!!

haven't seen one bad review, and it is not that expensive for what you get.

please, da-don't compare cn to cee-that is a joke, lol.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

apparently they already had what they wanted-aps creatine nitrate!!!

haven't seen one bad review, and it is not that expensive for what you get.

please, da-don't compare cn to cee-that is a joke, lol.
    Like I said, to each their own.

People said the same thing when comparing Creatine Mono to CEE.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Registered User

Like I said, to each their own.

People said the same thing when comparing Creatine Mono to CEE.
    this might be true if i were the only one experiencing such good results, but i doubt so many guys are having a collective delusion at the same time, lol.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

this might be true if i were the only one experiencing such good results, but i doubt so many guys are having a collective delusion at the same time, lol.
    Again, same thing with CEE.
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. Registered User

Again, same thing with CEE.
    lol-ok.

i guess we are on opposite sides of the fence on this one.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Someone send me some CN and I will answer this debate! I am interested to see if it works as everyone says as I don't get "crazy pumps" unless I have the reps high or do a lot of drop sets.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  8. Registered User

Any research by chance? I have yet to see research other than ThermoLifes that shows any semblance of proof that ionically bonding the two does anything.

Just like the debunked ionically bonded Citrulline Malate was better than ingesting the two separately.

I assume the research comes from the same research that somehow CN is 1000x more bioavailable than monohydrate.

I get a great pump every workout, and I ingest lots of green leafs, and plenty of monohydrate. I was thinking of trying CN, but why when I get plenty in my Kilo of Monohydrate and tons of veggies.... and my constant supply of saliva!

I can't rep you enough. Creatine Mono is king. Its been around forever and has the most studies backing up its Safety and results. There is no more studied supplement than creatine mono. I can get a pump working out without any supplementation at all.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I can't rep you enough. Creatine Mono is king. Its been around forever and has the most studies backing up its Safety and results. There is no more studied supplement than creatine mono. I can get a pump working out without any supplementation at all.
    aerosmith said it best-'same old song and dance'. trust me-the world really is round!!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

observation: I ate a decent sized bowl of fresh spinach before gym today and noted no observable increase in pump.
  11. Registered User

as far as nitrate containing greens go, I dont think AOR's greens n berries can be beat. 2250mg beet juice,1388mg spinach, not to mention many other fruits and vegetables. awesome for health and peformance-been using it in my pre-wo ****tail for a while now.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

It appears Purus' new product is DAA nitrate (just saw a post on fb).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    as far as nitrate containing greens go, I dont think AOR's greens n berries can be beat. 2250mg beet juice,1388mg spinach, not to mention many other fruits and vegetables. awesome for health and peformance-been using it in my pre-wo ****tail for a while now.
    Is there any sugar in it? There is a decent amount of sugar in beets.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

14. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Beets are loaded with nitrates indeed.

Is creatine nitrate a bound molecule or just a 1:1 mixture?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Beets are loaded with nitrates indeed.

Is creatine nitrate a bound molecule or just a 1:1 mixture?
    It's a bond assuming we are referring to Thermolife's patent.
    ForeRunner Labs

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

rodja, i have also been interested in getting a juicer. Can you tell me how you are using the juicer?

just plain health benefits?
    getting more fruit in your diet?
    Fiber in your diet?
    PWO carbs?

what have you experimented with and really liked so far ? What combinations?

thanks for answering any questions

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I just bought a juicer last week and I use it twice a day and haven't felt this good in a long time.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Having used CEE/Creatine Monohydrate in the past, I'd say with confidence that Creatine Nitrate blows them away in terms of the effects. CEE was a fad supplement and died out accordingly, and monohydrate while proven, can cause bloating for some individuals including myself. I'd count myself as one of many, who rarely ever get a good pump if any at all, at least not the kind that I've experienced when using CN, and it's something I had never experienced before. It allowed me to remain lean/dry, while my strength increased weekly - with absolutely no change in diet. If that's a placebo effect, then I wish many more supp companies would bottle a placebo attached to a nitrate, because I'd be all over it. Just my personal opinion.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I get what you and DAdams are saying but i too have tried both Cm and CN nitrate (been two weeks) and I gotta say the pumps are out of this world. I have no problem getting pumps in the gym either but CN takes it to the next level of feeling full. In my experience NOTHING has given me fuller pumps,ever. I've tried 100g of carbs w/ P-slin, Apump, Glycerol (mono and liquid), etc. and have to say i am a CN believer. Just saying, the stuff works for me.

FWIW I use PP creapure on off days and CN preworkout.
    The pump is not from the creatine portion of CN, it is from the nitrates. Right now in your post you are comparing creatine mono to nitrates... two different things. Apples to refrigerators. All CN did was combine the two.

Take my opinion for what it is worth. I am not saying anything is bad. Just saying this combination has been in the fitness community for along time if one did eat healthy.
    I wasn't actually comparing CM to mono... I compared it to GDA's + carbs and glycerol (cause they give me increased pumps too). I said I use Mono on off days cause I recognize it's effectiveness but I use CN on workout days... for the pumps.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I wasn't actually comparing CM to mono... I compared it to GDA's + carbs and glycerol (cause they give me increased pumps too). I said I use Mono on off days cause I recognize it's effectiveness but I use CN on workout days... for the pumps.
    Then you are comparing two completely different pumps in that regard. One is responsible for Glut4 trans-location actually shuttling nutrients to muscle fibers. You are in a sense comparing a Ferrari to a scooter.
    The Historic PES Legend
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Then you are comparing two completely different pumps in that regard. One is responsible for Glut4 trans-location actually shuttling nutrients to muscle fibers. You are in a sense comparing a Ferrari to a scooter.
    Science aside and comparing this to that, its pretty clear that it works. A lot of people, well basically every person, says CN does what it is claimed to do. That for me is enough to try it and find out for myself. Let's net get too technical here and try to turn this into a pissing match of who's more knowledgeable than who. The best part of being consumers is if you think it is a fad, don't buy it, you spoke the loudest you could against it.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Science aside and comparing this to that, its pretty clear that it works. A lot of people, well basically every person, says CN does what it is claimed to do. That for me is enough to try it and find out for myself. Let's net get too technical here and try to turn this into a pissing match of who's more knowledgeable than who. The best part of being consumers is if you think it is a fad, don't buy it, you spoke the loudest you could against it.
    No need to play mr. mediator. I do not believe I was rude to anyone or even say the product did not work in any way shape or form, if I did I apologize as that was not my intention. I honestly could care less who takes what or buys what, I was trying to save people a few bones by offering a science based alternative with added health benefits above and beyond simple vaso-dialation.

As for your post... really... Science aside?
    The Historic PES Legend
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

No need to play mr. mediator. I do not believe I was rude to anyone or even say the product did not work in any way shape or form, if I did I apologize as that was not my intention. I honestly could care less who takes what or buys what, I was trying to save people a few bones by offering a science based alternative with added health benefits above and beyond simple vaso-dialation.

As for your post... really... Science aside?
    It's BRO-SCIENCE MAN! And lay off, my brain is flooded with carbs today and does not know what to do with itself, dang refeeds .
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

It's BRO-SCIENCE MAN! And lay off, my brain is flooded with carbs today and does not know what to do with itself, dang refeeds .
    What is bro-science? I provided articles and research already for anything I have posted. Of course I could be misinterpreting. Typed words are a bitch to convey any type of emotion.
    The Historic PES Legend
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

What is bro-science? I provided articles and research already for anything I have posted. Of course I could be misinterpreting. Typed words are a bitch to convey any type of emotion.
    I was kidding around and I know your sources are legit. No one is questioning anyone here, just trying to have a little fun and learn something in the process.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I was kidding around and I know your sources are legit. No one is questioning anyone here, just trying to have a little fun and learn something in the process.
    See.. damn typed words!
    The Historic PES Legend
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

See.. damn typed words!
    Now if we could only convince women to understand this, too!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Damn, I can't be seen on a scooter!

I get what you're saying but it (p-slin and glycergrow )are also marketed as pump products. So as far as pump goes, I like CN the best. right now I'm leaning out and can't use Heavy carbs often, so CN is doing the job well. When my first bottle runs out I will compare CM+ spinach to CN. How would I get the most out of the spinach? Should it be boiled, steamed, or raw and how much should i eat to get a decent amount of nitrates? (no sarcasm)
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Damn, I can't be seen on a scooter!

I get what you're saying but it (p-slin and glycergrow )are also marketed as pump products. So as far as pump goes, I like CN the best. right now I'm leaning out and can't use Heavy carbs often, so CN is doing the job well. When my first bottle runs out I will compare CM+ spinach to CN. How would I get the most out of the spinach? Should it be boiled, steamed, or raw and how much should i eat to get a decent amount of nitrates? (no sarcasm)
    I always have a spinach salads for a quick meal... so for me it is raw. But here is a study showing what you are looking for.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...0&searchtype=a
    The Historic PES Legend
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    rodja, i have also been interested in getting a juicer. Can you tell me how you are using the juicer?

just plain health benefits?
    getting more fruit in your diet?
    Fiber in your diet?
    PWO carbs?

what have you experimented with and really liked so far ? What combinations?

thanks for answering any questions
    I use it in two different ways: for the juice, obviously, and then the pulp as a base for smoothies.

What I usually use in the morning is an apple, 2 carrots, and 5-6 strawberries (cleaned and trimmed) and this makes about 12-14 oz of juice. I then take the pulp out of the catcher and place it in a bowl for later. This makes the base of my smoothies along with almond of coconut milk with some extra spinach and frozen berries and some protein powder. The ORAC for these drinks is very high and extremely alkalinic.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I use it in two different ways: for the juice, obviously, and then the pulp as a base for smoothies.

What I usually use in the morning is an apple, 2 carrots, and 5-6 strawberries (cleaned and trimmed) and this makes about 12-14 oz of juice. I then take the pulp out of the catcher and place it in a bowl for later. This makes the base of my smoothies along with almond of coconut milk with some extra spinach and frozen berries and some protein powder. The ORAC for these drinks is very high and extremely alkalinic.
    Are you still trying to keep a relatively alkaline diet? I experimented with that once but missed my oats and rice.
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine Nitrate
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 06:24 AM
  2. Creatine Nitrate
    By eddiejerom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13