Bulk Creatine Nitrate

Page 2 of 16 First 1234 ... Last

1. I would of been in for that.

Got a few items in my cart right now, I'll hold off for as long as possible for APS CN.

2. any other routes to go to get this in? it would be an awesome seller for making a pre-wo
    •   

3. HUGE BUMP because I'd buy tons of this stuff

4. I am also very interested in trying Creatine Nitrate. I would love to buy it in bulk form from Nutra!

5. Im in!!!

6. i guess now nutra should realize how much demand there is, get APS asap.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

7. if its cheap and i can buy large amounts then i would for sure, im about due for some creatine

8. Is it bettet then yoked (wich imo blows) in terms of pump ? Btw chances are yes if its that great I willbuy it.

9. dont mean to hijack the thread, but IMO....USP labs has gotten out of control with their supplements over the last few years. I mean, i understand that AP, OEP, powerfull are all decent, but they come out with products like YOKED, PINK MAGIC, PRIME, etc, and they send out an inner circle email to let you in on the deal, when the truth be told, these supplements really dont hold a candle most supplements out currently. Its like they have become the new muscletech of the supplement world. Again, just my opinion, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    Is it bettet then yoked (wich imo blows) in terms of pump ? Btw chances are yes if its that great I willbuy it.

10. Creatine Mono + Spinach!

The Historic PES Legend
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    dont mean to hijack the thread, but IMO....USP labs has gotten out of control with their supplements over the last few years. I mean, i understand that AP, OEP, powerfull are all decent, but they come out with products like YOKED, PINK MAGIC, PRIME, etc, and they send out an inner circle email to let you in on the deal, when the truth be told, these supplements really dont hold a candle most supplements out currently. Its like they have become the new muscletech of the supplement world. Again, just my opinion, nothing else.
    i'm co-signing

12. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Creatine Mono + Spinach!

i know spinach is high in nitrates... but this would really work?

13. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    X2 would it be the same feel?

14. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    We all know CM has about a ridiculous amount of research proving it's ability.

Lets not forget saliva contains an enormous amount of nitrates, and simply avoiding mouthwash will be beneficial.

http://www.cell.com/cell-metabolism/...2811%2900014-3

http://www.laibamedical.com/food-and...-exercise.html

http://www.foodnavigator.com/Science...t-health-Study
    The Historic PES Legend
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    Is it bettet then yoked (wich imo blows) in terms of pump ? Btw chances are yes if its that great I willbuy it.
    I beta-tested Yok3d and seemed to be a non-responder to it. I tried several dosing protocols and just didn't get much of anything noticeable from it.

I ran APS's Creatine Nitrate prior to that and noticed amazing pumps from it.

As far as creatine monohydrate is concerned; I still have a tub of the stuff that I'm using now and have had for quite some time. I'll continue to use it as my regular creatine. I see CN as more of a pre-workout (just how I saw its benefits and enjoyed it), so it will be something I treat myself to from time to time and probably utilize during stimulant breaks as part of a pre-workout supplementation.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    We all know CM has about a ridiculous amount of research proving it's ability.

Lets not forget saliva contains an enormous amount of nitrates, and simply avoiding mouthwash will be beneficial.

http://www.cell.com/cell-metabolism/...2811%2900014-3

http://www.laibamedical.com/food-and...-exercise.html

http://www.foodnavigator.com/Science...t-health-Study
    You could also buy a juicer and make a mix of beets and spinach along with a more pleasant tasting fruit and make a hell of a drink for pre-WO.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You could also buy a juicer and make a mix of beets and spinach along with a more pleasant tasting fruit and make a hell of a drink for pre-WO.
    I agree... Most dont realize you do not need the latest pill to get a great ergogenic aide.
    The Historic PES Legend

18. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I agree... Most dont realize you do not need the latest pill to get a great ergogenic aide.
    I just bought a juicer last week and I use it twice a day and haven't felt this good in a long time.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I just bought a juicer last week and I use it twice a day and haven't felt this good in a long time.
    Jack Lalange is proud!
    The Historic PES Legend

20. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    just adding spinach or beet juice which are both high in natural nitrates won't be the same as bonding the creatine to nitrate, imo. guys on other forums have been trying to simulate the effects of creatine nitrate with less than stellar results. besides a $40 bottle of creatine nitrate goes a long way, why not go with what has been shown to work?

21. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Jack Lalange is proud!
    A posthumous purchase, but still something I should have done a long time ago.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just adding spinach or beet juice which are both high in natural nitrates won't be the same as bonding the creatine to nitrate, imo. guys on other forums have been trying to simulate the effects of creatine nitrate with less than stellar results. besides a $40 bottle of creatine nitrate goes a long way, why not go with what has been shown to work?
    Any research by chance? I have yet to see research other than ThermoLifes that shows any semblance of proof that ionically bonding the two does anything.

Just like the debunked ionically bonded Citrulline Malate was better than ingesting the two separately.

I assume the research comes from the same research that somehow CN is 1000x more bioavailable than monohydrate.

I get a great pump every workout, and I ingest lots of green leafs, and plenty of monohydrate. I was thinking of trying CN, but why when I get plenty in my Kilo of Monohydrate and tons of veggies.... and my constant supply of saliva!
    The Historic PES Legend

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    A posthumous purchase, but still something I should have done a long time ago.
    No doubt! I go through veggies like nothing. Drinking a good fresh juices cup would be phenominal... plus the vitamins get absorbed easier and quicker.
    The Historic PES Legend

24. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Any research by chance? I have yet to see research other than ThermoLifes that shows any semblance of proof that ionically bonding the two does anything.

Just like the debunked ionically bonded Citrulline Malate was better than ingesting the two separately.

I assume the research comes from the same research that somehow CN is 1000x more bioavailable than monohydrate.

I get a great pump every workout, and I ingest lots of green leafs, and plenty of monohydrate. I was thinking of trying CN, but why when I get plenty in my Kilo of Monohydrate and tons of veggies.... and my constant supply of saliva!
    i know you are a studies man, and place more faith in them than i do. but the proof is in the results, creatine mono and 10 bushels of veggies won't give the results that creatine nitrate gives, imo. in my personal experience-which means a hellava lot more to me than any study, creatine nitrate blows the doors off mono. try the cn and see for yourself-that is the study i would trust, lol.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    No doubt! I go through veggies like nothing. Drinking a good fresh juices cup would be phenominal... plus the vitamins get absorbed easier and quicker.
    Indeed. I don't let the pulp go to waste either: I use them as a base for a smoothie with almond or coconut milk. I also never have trouble getting a pump even when I don't train for a pump.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

26. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Indeed. I don't let the pulp go to waste either: I use them as a base for a smoothie with almond or coconut milk. I also never have trouble getting a pump even when I don't train for a pump.
    I get what you and DAdams are saying but i too have tried both Cm and CN nitrate (been two weeks) and I gotta say the pumps are out of this world. I have no problem getting pumps in the gym either but CN takes it to the next level of feeling full. In my experience NOTHING has given me fuller pumps,ever. I've tried 100g of carbs w/ P-slin, Apump, Glycerol (mono and liquid), etc. and have to say i am a CN believer. Just saying, the stuff works for me.

FWIW I use PP creapure on off days and CN preworkout.

27. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I get what you and DAdams are saying but i too have tried both Cm and CN nitrate (been two weeks) and I gotta say the pumps are out of this world. I have no problem getting pumps in the gym either but CN takes it to the next level of feeling full. In my experience NOTHING has given me fuller pumps,ever. I've tried 100g of carbs w/ P-slin, Apump, Glycerol (mono and liquid), etc. and have to say i am a CN believer. Just saying, the stuff works for me.

FWIW I use PP creapure on off days and CN preworkout.
    The pump is not from the creatine portion of CN, it is from the nitrates. Right now in your post you are comparing creatine mono to nitrates... two different things. Apples to refrigerators. All CN did was combine the two.

Take my opinion for what it is worth. I am not saying anything is bad. Just saying this combination has been in the fitness community for along time if one did eat healthy.
    The Historic PES Legend

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i know you are a studies man, and place more faith in them than i do. but the proof is in the results, creatine mono and 10 bushels of veggies won't give the results that creatine nitrate gives, imo. in my personal experience-which means a hellava lot more to me than any study, creatine nitrate blows the doors off mono. try the cn and see for yourself-that is the study i would trust, lol.
    To each their own. Physiologically, the same things are happening. The mind is a powerful thing.
    The Historic PES Legend

29. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    To each their own. Physiologically, the same things are happening. The mind is a powerful thing.
    like confucius said-'if this is placebo i'll take it'.

30. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    The pump is not from the creatine portion of CN, it is from the nitrates. Right now in your post you are comparing creatine mono to nitrates... two different things. Apples to refrigerators. All CN did was combine the two.

Take my opinion for what it is worth. I am not saying anything is bad. Just saying this combination has been in the fitness community for along time if one did eat healthy.
    Good points as always. You could argue (assuming solubility/bioavailabilty is better with cn) that the increase in intracellular water should add significantly to the pump. Or basically what mcc has been proven to do.

The nitrates obviously further improve the pump.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 04:57 AM
  2. Creatine Nitrate
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 08:24 AM
  3. Creatine Nitrate
    By eddiejerom in forum Supplements