Hmm.....an NP surprise?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Hmm.....an NP surprise?

Well, the voices have been heard. I have it on good authority that a NP brand 5lbs protein will be hitting the shelves soon.

Oh yeah, its true

TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

2. Hope it tastes like ATW isolate, but cheaper! I'll give it a try.

3. Quote Originally Posted by 2k2ser View Post
    Hope it tastes like ATW isolate, but cheaper! I'll give it a try.
    Omg imagine wow
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    •   

4. dang and i just ordered 10lbs of another brand

5. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Well, the voices have been heard. I have it on good authority that a NP brand 5lbs protein will be hitting the shelves soon.

Oh yeah, its true

Details AE! Details! This is great, are we looking at just a whey blend or Isolate as well?

6. interesting subbed for more details

7. Im not chopped liver after all! Huzzah!

8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Details AE! Details! This is great, are we looking at just a whey blend or Isolate as well?
    very soon I promise

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Im not chopped liver after all! Huzzah!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

9. tattoopierced1

cant wait for this!

10. I guess i missed the boat on this one, just bought 50Lbs ATW, and 10Lbs True Protein today!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    I guess i missed the boat on this one, just bought 50Lbs ATW, and 10Lbs True Protein today!
    Dam thats alot of protein! 10lbs lasts me like 6 months lol

12. that birdy keeps talking to me!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

13. cant wait!

14. I can neither confirm nor deny that we will be coming out with a finished flavored whey protein blend. Nor can I confirm nor deny that we will be shooting for an extremely competitive price point. I certainly can't confirm nor deny that the time frame may be somewhere around 1-2 months. (Hopefully sooner)

15. hmmmm....
    TEAM GET DIESEL

16. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    I can neither confirm nor deny that we will be coming out with a finished flavored whey protein blend. Nor can I confirm nor deny that we will be shooting for an extremely competitive price point. I certainly can't confirm nor deny that the time frame may be somewhere around 1-2 months. (Hopefully sooner)
    I can't confirm or deny what I know either...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

17. $30 5lb Isolate?

18. MM another reason to shop at nutra but i dont know if it will beat my 5 lbs of myofusion i got for 24$ great tasting protein too. But im excited as hell to see this stuff.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    MM another reason to shop at nutra but i dont know if it will beat my 5 lbs of myofusion i got for 24$ great tasting protein too. But im excited as hell to see this stuff.

myofusion is quite tasty
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

20. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    myofusion is quite tasty
    I agree... chocolate/pb is the shiz.

21. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    myofusion is quite tasty
    I have Delicous Vanilla right now and in milk it tastes just like ice cream. Not too sure of how healthy it is compared to some others but who cares lol.

22. Does the NP "home-made" protein have enough fiber?? At least 5-7 grams??

23. Awesome!!! I can't believe it hasn't happened sooner.

24. Rottie,

I'm not sure exactly what the nutrient profile is going to look like. Final specs are still in the works.

25. I was just about to order a 10lb box of whey. Any ideas on an ETA of release for this?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

26. 1-2 months, hopefully sooner
    TEAM GET DIESEL

27. my birthday is Wednesday if you want to surprise me lol

28. I cant confirm or deny that this product will have a third party analysis proving the nutrition facts to be true.

29. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I cant confirm or deny that this product will have a third party analysis proving the nutrition facts to be true.
    OMG is Adrenosterone Bulk Powder
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

30. We haven't released this sooner because we're not quick to jump the gun with another "me too" protein with inferior quality ingredients and inconsistent flavoring. Our goal was to come out with an ultra pure, clean quality product, and delivering consistent quality control. You ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT BEAT the purity, quality, or taste of this product...all with a stellar nutrition profile.

All this at a competitive price...who else but NutraPlanet could bring you another Platinum Level, Quality Assured product?

More details coming soon...

31. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    We haven't released this sooner because we're not quick to jump the gun with another "me too" protein with inferior quality ingredients and inconsistent flavoring. Our goal was to come out with an ultra pure, clean quality product, and delivering consistent quality control. You ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT BEAT the purity, quality, or taste of this product...all with a stellar nutrition profile.

All this at a competitive price...who else but NutraPlanet could bring you another Platinum Level, Quality Assured product?

Ohhh Yeah!!!!!!

SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

32. this will become the staple protein
    TEAM GET DIESEL

33. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    We haven't released this sooner because we're not quick to jump the gun with another "me too" protein with inferior quality ingredients and inconsistent flavoring. Our goal was to come out with an ultra pure, clean quality product, and delivering consistent quality control. You ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT BEAT the purity, quality, or taste of this product...all with a stellar nutrition profile.

You forgot that you cant confirm or deny that.

That said, woo.
  34. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    You forgot that you cant confirm or deny that.

That said, woo.
    (this link was posted from my mac...allow)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqZ8AqmLPY"]YouTube- Get a Mac - Vista Vs Mac - Security - New Mac Add[/ame]

35. The Mac-world is coming (posted from a PC, sigh)

36. Conveniently, I'll be due for more protein in 6-8 weeks from now. If it's 30ish or below, I can guarantee I'll give it a go.

37. What type of protein? Isolate/hydrolzyed/caesin?
    doing my own thang!

38. To start out, we're more than likely looking at a blend. We'll have some better nutrition label info for you as we get closer to a release date.

39. Just hope it's more mixable than ATW!

40. It would be instantized, yes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST's T-Boosting Surprise!
    By Bnatural in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. Got a surprise
    By Fabulous One in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 07:42 PM
  3. Time for a surprise?
    By jjohn in forum Nutraplanet