Hmm.....an NP surprise?

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to thank everyone who asked to receive a sample. As I mentioned before, we only received a very limited sampling ourselves so we could not send samples to everyone who asked. I look forward to reading your reviews.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
And I look forward to getting rid of the 15 pounds of ATW I have sitting around and replacing it with this.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to thank everyone who asked to receive a sample. As I mentioned before, we only received a very limited sampling ourselves so we could not send samples to everyone who asked. I look forward to reading your reviews.
who was selected?

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
The one's selected were Monstermash, rottie, sncaufield, tattoopierced, ev52, and gnetics18. Again, I wish we had enough to send everyone on here a small sample. If you were one of the one's not chosen....send me a p.m.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to those chosen. Really interested in seeing your feedback on this

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Thank you NP! Eagerly anticipating its arrival :food:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Nutra, the only reason I don't sway from ATW is that their 'blend' is reasonably priced, but that Cinnabun flavor has been my staple for a year now.

Any thoughts on a comparable flavor?!?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Nutra! I'm really excited to try the flavoring and post detailed honest feedback.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Will the sample packs be available for all of us to try all the flavors?

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Texas....to be quite honest, we don't have enough sample flavors right now....When we get the initial finalized product run (should be within 3 weeks) I'm not sure how much extra we'll get in the way of sample packs. I know that 2 of our 6 beta testers have already started logs on here in reference to the protein.

tattoopierced1

got my pack yesterday, will be trying out a flavor at lunch today.. look for a link to the log here.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, here's the basic profile:

Serving Size: 28.40 grams
Servings per Container: ~80

Calories

Calories from Fat

Total Fat
1 g

Saturated Fat
1 g

Trans Fat
0 g
Cholesterol
21 mg

Total Carbohydrate
1 g

Dietary Fiber
1 g

Sugars
1 g

Calcium
144 mg

Phosphorus
78 mg

Sodium
36 mg

Potassium
151 mg

Protein
22 g

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
80 servings? only 1 carb? :wow:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the samples! I will start my review tonight. What is the breakdown of the blend? Are the flavours finalized or can you still adjust them?

Thanks,
Ev52

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the samples were sent USPS.

As for adjusting the flavors....as I mentioned before, we are only going to start with vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry so there is only a small amount of tweaking we can do with those at this point. The other flavors are up in the air as far as finding flavor combinations.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the samples were sent USPS.

As for adjusting the flavors....as I mentioned before, we are only going to start with vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry so there is only a small amount of tweaking we can do with those at this point. The other flavors are up in the air as far as finding flavor combinations.
If fruit punch is legit, Id love to see that. Im seriously wondering why no one doesnt approach someone like koolaid and ask them for the rights to use kool aid flavor with splenda or something and make a super popular whey flavor with that. Oh well.

Again though, Id love to see a Nutra sample pack or something. I know youre getting feedback now but still. I know theres some kind of whey that has all kinds of fruit flavors and whatnot. I mean, whey that tastes like punch is something Id pay for thats for damnsure.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Oh really? I'm totally in love with chocolate, strawberry, and even the vanilla is good....can't wait to buy all 3 jugs! :beerchug:

As for adjusting the flavors....as I mentioned before, we are only going to start with vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry so there is only a small amount of tweaking we can do with those at this point. The other flavors are up in the air as far as finding flavor combinations.[/QUOTE]

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If fruit punch is legit, Id love to see that. Im seriously wondering why no one doesnt approach someone like koolaid and ask them for the rights to use kool aid flavor with splenda or something and make a super popular whey flavor with that. Oh well.

Again though, Id love to see a Nutra sample pack or something. I know youre getting feedback now but still. I know theres some kind of whey that has all kinds of fruit flavors and whatnot. I mean, whey that tastes like punch is something Id pay for thats for damnsure.
The Fruit Punch and Lime are the flavors I'm most interested in, because of their uniqueness. If done well, they could be awesome!

CornFed

Awards
Have i missed the introductory thread on this protein by a rep or employee? I can't seem to find where anyone addresses what this protein(s) is made of? Isolate? Concentrate? Etc. etc....

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have i missed the introductory thread on this protein by a rep or employee? I can't seem to find where anyone addresses what this protein(s) is made of? Isolate? Concentrate? Etc. etc....
It a Whey Iso/Conc. Blend. They posted supp facts in one of the reviews, I just can't remember which one, but 22g of Protein per scoop and 1g Carb.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
I know it may be early to ask, but how soon 'til this stuff goes on sale. I'm getting low on my stuff and the vanilla sounds great.....so does the chocolate.....and the strawberry.....and fruit punch. And I've never had a fruit punch protein.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it may be early to ask, but how soon 'til this stuff goes on sale. I'm getting low on my stuff and the vanilla sounds great.....so does the chocolate.....and the strawberry.....and fruit punch. And I've never had a fruit punch protein.
Aiming for end of March. Not sure if we're going with fruit punch, but definitely the other ones.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I really liked the fruit punch, but it was more of a strawberry flavor.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I'd love a fruit punch flavor (I usually mix my protein with Powerade or Gatorade, and fruit punch would go great with a lot of their flavors.)

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I've posted this in a couple of the other reviews, but we're going to seriously consider adding the fruit punch to the initial run. To be honest I've been a bit surprised by the positive feedback of the fruit punch. I really enjoyed it myself, but I wasn't sure how well it would do compared against the more traditional flavors.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The fruit flavora will distance us even further from the competiton

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i'm in! i just bought 15lbs of protein factory, i liked the fact i could get stevia instead of nutrasweet. the banana flavor is highly unremarkable sadly. i had forgot how excellent the atw flavors were. i don't see any reason why it cant taste like a really good milkshake & have a good smooth texture. fact is, i TRUST NP.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
You'd have to ask the beta testers for a more unbiased perspective, but if you like ATW's flavor, I think you'll love ours.

tattoopierced1

You'd have to ask the beta testers for a more unbiased perspective, but if you like ATW's flavor, I think you'll love ours.
*edit* this is to whomever ATJ was speaking to.
If you like ATW, you'll love the NP stuff. I got to beta test them and the mixability was outstanding and the flavors were great. You can checkout my review for more info.

raptor2003

Awards
NUTRA, will you offer this whey in unflavored?

I just want the whey quality goodness

dun want artificial coloring, flavoring etc

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Raptor,

Right now, we are only looking at a finished, flavored product. We may look at an unflavored bulk a little further down the road.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
For all of you who liked the fruit punch flavor, we've decided to add it to the initial run. After further testing, we felt like it tasted more like watermelon, so that's how we are going to release it....as a watermelon flavor, we won't be adjusting the flavoring, just changing the name.

sncaufield

Awards
For all of you who liked the fruit punch flavor, we've decided to add it to the initial run. After further testing, we felt like it tasted more like watermelon, so that's how we are going to release it....as a watermelon flavor, we won't be adjusting the flavoring, just changing the name.
I would absolutely agree with that. Besides, everyone loves watermelon so it will sell better :)

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Oh....watermelon? Well, I'm glad it got approved! Now....go run the labels, slap them on, and let us buy it. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:woohoo:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I'd like everyone's thoughts on this....we may do a pre-sale sometime next week with an ETA of 4/1 on the protein.....let me know what you guys think.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Watermelon would definitely be included...it's part of the initial run.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant wait. 4/1 is right around the corner