Hmm.....an NP surprise?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Watermelon would definitely be included...it's part of the initial run.
Sick!! :head:

This was my favorite one, with chocolate as 2nd. I'll be buying 2 tubs of each.

Are they 5lbs a tub?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
A presale may be not needed. We got word that it may be possible that our shipment goes out by Friday.

:D

gnetics18

Awards
Wow Watermelon? I would have thought more of Berry blast or sumthin...But hey Either way Im picking some up loved the stuff and glad you decided to roll with it. Thanks again for letting us Test the stuff out. Im running out of protein and refuse to buy anything else at this point lol.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
damn, i was just at NP looking for this, not quite ready i take it.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
A presale may be not needed. We got word that it may be possible that our shipment goes out by Friday.

:D

That may be a recipe for chaos in the warehouse when it comes time to ship. Or do y'all ship on Saturday's too??

Either way, I've set aside some green to buy some of that NPP goodness as soon as I see it in my browser (which I've set to refresh every 5 minutes fyi :type::thumbsup:).

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Amazing how little things in life can make ones day :friday:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
looking like Tues/Wed for arrival in the warehouse...

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I just personally got off of the phone with the driver for a trucking company who said they have a protein delivery for us between 9-11 tomorrow morning.

tattoopierced1

I just personally got off of the phone with the driver for a trucking company who said they have a protein delivery for us between 9-11 tomorrow morning.
does that mean it'll be up for sale on NP site tomorrow?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is awesome news. The sales are going to go through the roof on this one

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
We'll sell it as soon as it comes in. You may see it up on the site tonight, but we won't activate it until it's actually in the warehouse.

gnetics18

Awards
Woot! Now thats tracking right there lol. Glad to see people will be getting to try this soon! I look forward to enjoying this stuff again.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I hate to go back on my word, but I just finished talking with Sam and he's launching a pre-sale TODAY!!!!! It should be up in about 40 min!!! DO NOT be late on this. I expect it to move pretty fast.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I beat you all. I did not tell you about the double-secret pre-pre-sale.

Sorry, but it's all gone. :sad6:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A double secret pre-pre sale? Dang it, I am going to have to stare at NP for hte next 30+ minutes

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In our efforts to give everyone a chance to try the NEW NutraPro, we've dropped our initial release price to $29.99 (just barely above cost) so that everyone can experience the difference in our protein. Taste, mixability, digestability, and bioavailability separates NutraPro™ into a class of it's own!

Hurry, this price will not last long and will undoubtedly go up!!!

For all our original presale customers, you will automatically get the reduced price and your credit cards have proactively been credited the difference (we've got your back!) :thumbsup:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the credit back Stryder. Figured you guys would take care of us. Looking forward to the protein!!!

rescue163

Awards
Got my package yesterday.................. Nutrapro is DELICIOUS ........... the chocolate is creamy, mixes great....... NO protein farts yet...

Gotta say, thanks for the hook-up on the samples........ I have been doing business with you exclusively for 5+ years and you continue to impress me every time. Take Care guys.......

Sam