Hmm.....an NP surprise?

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
We got very small sample amounts (about 1 lb of each flavor) The flavors we got were Lime, Strawberry, Fruit Punch, Peach, Vanilla, Chocolate. I'm sure we'll be trying new flavors and combos in the future.

On a side note, I let a few of the ninja monkeys try the fruit punch and they haven't flung any poo at me since. I'm taking that as a good sign.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ninja monkees are very fickle, so the fruit punch must have been very tasty :)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I always buy whey in 25lb and 50lb quantities. If this has a sweet introductory price, i could easily be buying my friend and I 100lbs to split. Will you be able to fulfill very many orders like this, i think a lot of people buy in the 20-50lb area.

sncaufield

Awards
I always buy whey in 25lb and 50lb quantities. If this has a sweet introductory price, i could easily be buying my friend and I 100lbs to split. Will you be able to fulfill very many orders like this, i think a lot of people buy in the 20-50lb area.
define "a lot" lol .. 50 pounds would last me like a year and a half..at least.. damn

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just tried the beta samples as well and when I say these are the best protein products I have EVER tried is no exaggeration. Think of it as an Isopure quality blend with flavors that rival Muscle Milk (without all the fat). The vanilla tastes like rich vanilla ice cream and the strawberry tastes like a Nestle Strawberry Quick. Haven't tried choc yet, but the consensus from the team is that it tastes like a Yoohoo.

This stuff almost dissolves in water. I put a scoop in some water and gave it a few swirls and it completely dissolved with NO CLUMPS whatsoever. I also have lactose intolerance, and this is the only protein that gave me zero bloat and gas. I've tried ATW's isolate and that even gave me bad gas and clumped up in a blender bottle.

This protein is the Rolls Royce of protein powders and we are EXCITED to be bringing out a product of this caliber to market. Get ready guys, you are about to be seriously blown away!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Sick of the hype! Let's get this done! NOW!!

NP doin it again!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
define "a lot" lol .. 50 pounds would last me like a year and a half..at least.. damn
well 25lbs of protein from atw is roughly 400 servings. Divide that by 4 a day is just over 3 months per 25lb supply. My buddy who weighs 80lbs more than me takes 6 a day so thats just over 2 months for him per 25lb supply. So buying 50lbs at a time each gives us both the peace of mind knowing we dont have to worry about running out or looking for some dirt cheap once a year sale. It would seem a lot of the bigger guys on here are running upwards of 6 scoops.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just tried the beta samples as well and when I say these are the best protein products I have EVER tried is no exaggeration. Think of it as an Isopure quality blend with flavors that rival Muscle Milk (without all the fat). The vanilla tastes like rich vanilla ice cream and the strawberry tastes like a Nestle Strawberry Quick. Haven't tried choc yet, but the consensus from the team is that it tastes like a Yoohoo.

This stuff almost dissolves in water. I put a scoop in some water and gave it a few swirls and it completely dissolved with NO CLUMPS whatsoever. I also have lactose intolerance, and this is the only protein that gave me zero bloat and gas. I've tried ATW's isolate and that even gave me bad gas and clumped up in a blender bottle.

This protein is the Rolls Royce of protein powders and we are EXCITED to be bringing out a product of this caliber to market. Get ready guys, you are about to be seriously blown away!
:food:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
well 25lbs of protein from atw is roughly 400 servings. Divide that by 4 a day is just over 3 months per 25lb supply. My buddy who weighs 80lbs more than me takes 6 a day so thats just over 2 months for him per 25lb supply. So buying 50lbs at a time each gives us both the peace of mind knowing we dont have to worry about running out or looking for some dirt cheap once a year sale. It would seem a lot of the bigger guys on here are running upwards of 6 scoops.
Aye mate. I do 6 a day everyday. Answered for the point being, not for being 'bigger'. :cool2:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That sounds great. If it has the NP name it is going to be top notch

sncaufield

Awards
Well, I consume 200g or so of protein everyday, however, only 50g of that is coming from protein powder. I eat a lot of food, supplemented by the powder.. not the other way around.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there an ETA for this yet? I've just been informed that we're low on Java Lather, which means an order is immanent. I usually try to hit the $75 dollar free-shipping minimum, but that would be a lot of soap... some protein would round out the order if the price is right. :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We're looking at 2-3 weeks...we've been scouring suppliers to come out with the best quality material and flavoring possible. We nailed it with this one :thumbsup:

Who'd be interested in trying some Beta-samples? Limited supply of samples and detailed feedback is a must!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're looking at 2-3 weeks...we've been scouring suppliers to come out with the best quality material and flavoring possible. We nailed it with this one :thumbsup:

Who'd be interested in trying some Beta-samples? Limited supply of samples and detailed feedback is a must!
Finding a reputable supplier is always a challenge, but quality is worth waiting for.

The wife and I are always interested in trying new products. It'd be neat to beta-test an NP product (our stash is already laden with NP bulks as it is).

sncaufield

Awards

I would absolutely love to do a writeup for you guys. Us college kids will take any free serving of protein we can get :) I'm a frequenter on bb.com if you would like me to review there as well (that's up to you guys where you want us to review) NP has been nothing but great to me since I discovered you guys; would love to spread the word.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far guys...post up if you're interested and we will pick the candidates and notify you via PM next week.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I'd love a sample and be glad to review here and on several other forums where I participate. No fruity flavors though.... ;)

Thank you!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try some samples, considering like i said earlier i buy
upwards of 20-50lbs at a time.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets keep these apps coming guys

lowboy

lowboy

Awards
I'm down for some samples. I have about a week left of my all the whey protein. With the way they have been handling business lately im ready for reliability of Nutra.

Will they only be available in 5lbs or will be able to buy in bulk to save ?

shinobidoode

Awards
I'd love to sample. I'm in the market for some whey and atw seems to be slipping...

rescue163

Awards
I would like to put my name in for the sample. I use powered protein 2x a day. I have used many different brands( so I may compare) I use powered protein in more than shakes ( I try to make my own recipes with it and add it to baking when I can).

The fruity flavors sound pretty interesting. I don't think I have ever had a good strawberry flavor. I have supported NP for a long time and I plan on continuing to do so. If I can help out I would like to. Thanks

Sam

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

im down to try. im in need of more protein coming up

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I would love the chance to sample some flavoring. I use a lot of protein on a weekly basis and I bake many protein items regulary for myself and friends.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
You bake your protein items?? May I please have a recepie? I always thought that heat will denature = destroy the proteins though... :hmmm:

I would love the chance to sample some flavoring. I use a lot of protein on a weekly basis and I bake many protein items regulary for myself and friends.

ibenjamin

Awards
Hey, longtime lurker here, in fact i lurk on these boards practically every day. I've tried tons of different protein, but consistently revert to using myofusion, muscle gauge, atw, isoflex, ON, and recently true proteins stuff. Based upon the quality of all your other products, I'd most certainly switch over if this stuff is legit. Honest reviews would be posted after the samples as well.
-Ian

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
There's a party in my tummy, so yummy so yummy

Jet

Awards
  • Established
You bake your protein items?? May I please have a recepie? I always thought that heat will denature = destroy the proteins though... :hmmm:
Denaturing a protein does not "destory it," it only breaks it down into amino acids. This is exactly what your digestive tract does before you synthesize new proteins from the amino acids you have ingested in the form of food. All that matters is that the correct ratio of amino acids are present in your body at the same time for the synthesis of new tissues.

So to answer your question, cooking proteins is fine :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed, this is a great opportunity for several here to get on this early

sncaufield

Awards
Seriously. It's awesome how interactive NP is with their most loyal customers. Opportunities such as this makes the consumer feel they are truly part of the companies success. Good job guys!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously. It's awesome how interactive NP is with their most loyal customers. Opportunities such as this makes the consumer feel they are truly part of the companies success. Good job guys!
It is always the loyal customer base that keeps the business going. :thumbsup:

allendr

Awards
I may not post much, but I've been checking these forums a few times a week since I discovered you guys about a year ago. I'm a loyal shopper and I'd love the chance to sample your new protein powder. I'm always looking for a change of pace when it comes to protein and I can even tell you how it taste in my secret protein bar recipe.

gnetics18

Awards
I would like to add myself as a test dummy..hmm I mean Beta Tester!?:trout: I have tried many different Brands, flavors, formulations, (Isopure,Muscle/Monster Milk,EAS, Syntrax Nectar etc.. ) just to name a few. I have been looking for a while for that one protein to add as a staple. I started ordering from NP a while back and have always been happy. Would love to review some Protein for a Company I support and give my no BS review on something I look forward to trying out. Thank you for your consideration!:thanks:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
hey if there's room for one more I'd like to try some of the betas. I will be as detailed as you like. maybe if this goes well you'll get a naturally sweetened line of proteins too

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
First let me say thanks for all of the responses so far. In order to keep the momentum on this rolling, we're going to put a cut off of midnight tonight for anyone who is interested in sampling the protein.

For those who have already posted and those yet to post, we would like an HONEST review, so that we can be absolutely certain we are bringing you the highest quality product. Also, we would like to know on which forums you are willing/able to post a review.

We are absolutely committed to bringing you the highest quality protein at the lowest possible price.

We'll PM those who will be receiving samples tomorrow. Please get back to us as soon as possible so that we can get you the samples by this weekend.

Thanks again for all of your support. We are truly appreciative of each and every one of you.

sncaufield

Awards
I'll post my review here and on bb.com.
I posted above that I would do that too, however, I'm not sure bb.com would let that go. First off all, they asterisk out Nutraplanet on their forums, and because NP is a competitor to them for other supps, they may not want traffic being driven to the site. So I'm not sure that would go too well.. just a thought.

shinobidoode

Awards
Oooo, i hear ya. I think i got an infarction or whatever one time when i mentioned nutra.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
We'll be P.M.'ing the selected later today. Like I said, please get back to us as soon as possible so we can get these out to you.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I don't really have any written down recipes. I have been doing it for so long I just throw stuff in a bowl for what I am trying to make. I recommend you pick up some gluten flour(almost pure protein), pure stevia powder(not packets), flax powder and greek yogurt. Take a standard recipe that you like and substitute out the sugar for protein and a little stevia. You can then change some of the flour out for gluten and start experimenting. You should also double the baking powder that is called for. The flax can take the place of oil and greek yogurt helps make things less dense. Half the fun is making new stuff!

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Getting the sample packs together as we speak.

gnetics18

Awards
Ill let you guys know how it taste when it gets here...WAHAHAHAHA!! :sgrin: Will be posting on Here, PHF,and BB.