POSEIDON Info

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Poseidon™

Every once in awhile, a supplement company creates a product so effective, with so many benefits, it earns a place in the daily routine of athletes and fitness minded individuals. After years of research, we have created a product we believe will quickly become a staple in the health and fitness industry. Nimbus Nutrition is proud to introduce POSEIDON™.

Poseidon™ was created, using Patent Pending Technology, to give the user an increase in performance, not just in the gym, but in every area of life. This cutting edge product offers a host of benefits including; improved strength, endurance, mental acuity, coordination and recovery time. So often we think of a “sports nutrition supplement” as one that will pack on size and strength and/or help us shed unwanted body fat. While these are worthy goals, they are only pieces of the puzzle. When looking to create a strong, healthy body, one must look at the whole picture.

Consider the fact that the human body is comprised of 70% water. Proper hydration, of EVERY cell, is imperative to performance of any kind. Armed with that knowledge, we asked ourselves, “What if we could create the PERFECT blend of electrolytes and attach them to other key, strategic and proven effective ingredients…all in effective doses …all that play a role in how we ‘perform’ everyday?” We speculated that by doing this, not only would each ingredient work synergistically with the other, but the attachment of electrolytes would actually increase the effectiveness of them all. WE ARE NO LONGER SPECULATING. After more than a year of testing, reformulating and testing some more, we are very proud to present a product that truly out “Performed” our wildest expectations. Without further ado, I give you…POSEIDON™.

To say Poseidon™ has numerous benefits is a gross understatement. This product was designed to benefit EVERYBODY from the Competitive bodybuilder to the stressed out Wall Street Stock Broker. No matter who you are, Poseidon’s Patent Pending Technology will greatly enhance the quality of your life and the way you perform any and all tasks. Here is a brief list of just SOME of the benefits Poseidon™ offers:

Increased Hydration
Improved blood flow
Improved circulation to extremities
Increased, sustained energy
Improved mental focus
Increased Central nervous system recovery
Boosts immune system
Decreased muscle recovery time
Increased Red Blood Cell count
Increased Oxygen to blood and muscle cells
Improved vitamin and mineral distribution and absorption
Improved toxin removal
Increased supplement absorption
Improved digestion
Decreased body fat
Increased Lean Muscle Mass
Increased strength and endurance
Mood Elevation
Improved Sleep
Improved Skin Tone/Texture

Poseidon™ is the first true Natural “Performance” Enhancer in every sense of that word. It is 100% natural with no artificial flavors or colors. It’s manufactured using Nimbus Nutrition’s Proprietary process which allows it to completely dissolve in liquid with almost no taste what so ever. This makes it easy to add it to your bottled water, protein shake, energy drink or anything else you like!

Poseidon™ comes with a 100% money back guarantee, so we truly assume all the risk. We at Nimbus Nutrition look forward to hearing your results on Poseidon. Please email us an update on how Poseidon™ is working for you or with any questions you may have. Nothing is more rewarding to us than to see the result of our work benefiting our customers. After trying Poseidon™, I firmly believe you will have a new outlook on what it means to truly “Perform” at your best...at those times when… “PERFORMANCE IS EVERYTHING!”

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (Approximately 5 grams)
Servings Per Container 90

1 Serving Provides:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 750 mg 1250%
Niacin (B-3) 75 mg 250%
Vitamin B-6 (Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride) 5 mg 250%
Folic Acid 200 µg 50%
Zinc (Zinc Gluconate) 7 mg 48%
Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg 16666%
Potassium 350 mg 10%
Magnesium 150 mg 43%
Sodium 60 mg 3%
*Poseidon Complex *5075 mg —

*PATENT PENDING TECHNOLOGY
Nimbus Nutrition
10151 University Blvd, #356
Orlando, Fl. 32817

Directions– Take 1 teaspoon (Approximately 5 grams) 3-6 times daily. Take on an empty stomach or with a light meal.

Recommended dosing protocol- For the best results, Poseidon should be used as follows:
1. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach or with a protein shake or light meal.
2. Before, during and after workouts* (Suggestion: Put 2-3 servings in a water bottle and start sipping on it 10 minutes prior to workout and finish about the time workout is complete)
3. In the evening before bed.

*On non-workout days, take 2-3 servings spread out as much as possible throughout the day.

Please Note– Due to the immediate and complete absorption of this product, you may experience an occasional Niacin Flush.

*Poseidon Complex™: Ascorbic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, L-Glutamine, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylcobalamin, Niacin, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Shilajit, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Gluconate.

*Patent Pending Technology

For more information about poseidon or any other Nimbus Nutrition products, please email us:

[email protected]

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
awesome!!! thanks! what will the ballpark price be? and does the methylco make you sleepy?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
awesome!!! thanks! what will the ballpark price be? and does the methylco make you sleepy?
While I can't give any kind of figures on price just yet, I will say that Poseidon was designed to be a staple supplement. That said, we are working VERY hard to keep the price affordable so that all will be able to afford to reap it's many benefits. Sorry to be so vague but I promise it won't be long until we have more information we can share.

The MB-12 does NOT make you sleepy. It actually plays a big role in keeping steady energy levels and focus throughout the day. It helps repair and maintain the CNS which helps greatly with sleep...but only when your ready for it....if that makes sense. Its really the best of both worlds and one of the reasons we are so excited about Poseidon!:woohoo:

I hope this helps and, as always, thanks for your interest ;-)

Workin

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have to say just two days ago my wife said what are you using on your face. I said HUNH?(I am not much a pretty boy with all the body care products) She said you look younger what are you using.

It was VERY strange as I had noticed it as well besides a lot of other benefits.

This is not joke this is from the hydration I am getting from Poseidon. I already was getting over a gallon of water a day but this must deliver it better to my body or something. What I know is it works for me and besides protein powder it is about the only thing I take EACH and EVERY day.
Now that I found it I will continue to do so.

I challenge you to find a post I have EVER made like this about ANY product including my own.

Ok shill rant over, no need to check IPs :)

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I have to say just two days ago my wife said what are you using on your face. I said HUNH?(I am not much a pretty boy with all the body care products) She said you look younger what are you using.

It was VERY strange as I had noticed it as well besides a lot of other benefits.

This is not joke this is from the hydration I am getting from Poseidon. I already was getting over a gallon of water a day but this must deliver it better to my body or something. What I know is it works for me and besides protein powder it is about the only thing I take EACH and EVERY day.
Now that I found it I will continue to do so.

I challenge you to find a post I have EVER made like this about ANY product including my own.

Ok shill rant over, no need to check IPs :)

CROWLER
Great to hear Crowler! I actually have had a few other testers tell me the same thing. It seems the "anti-aging" benefits of Poseidon are far greater than I imagined. I have many people that are involved in modeling and acting asking me about Poseidon now....Huuummmmm, I think we are on to something:think:

Workin

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great supp and judging by all the benefits you'll appeal to more then just a few markets. Well done!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great supp and judging by all the benefits you'll appeal to more then just a few markets. Well done!
Thanks for the kind words jminis! Creating a supplement that was essential and beneficial for everyone interested in exercise and fitness was our goal. We FAR surpassed this goal and are very excited to share Poseidon with the public in a few weeks ;-) I look forward to hearing about your Poseidon results!

Thanks so much for your interest. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Workin

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While I can't give any kind of figures on price just yet, I will say that Poseidon was designed to be a staple supplement. That said, we are working VERY hard to keep the price affordable so that all will be able to afford to reap it's many benefits. Sorry to be so vague but I promise it won't be long until we have more information we can share.

The MB-12 does NOT make you sleepy. It actually plays a big role in keeping steady energy levels and focus throughout the day. It helps repair and maintain the CNS which helps greatly with sleep...but only when your ready for it....if that makes sense. Its really the best of both worlds and one of the reasons we are so excited about Poseidon!:woohoo:

I hope this helps and, as always, thanks for your interest ;-)

Workin
Very nice. I was just asking, because I tried sublingual methylB12 a couple weeks ago, and it make me groggy and sleepy, my wife too. It elevates production of melatonin, apparently.

I'll be trying Poseidon.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Very nice. I was just asking, because I tried sublingual methylB12 a couple weeks ago, and it make me groggy and sleepy, my wife too. It elevates production of melatonin, apparently.

I'll be trying Poseidon.
I look forward to hearing about your results poison! Keep us informed!

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Well....you asked for it and now it's happened. I am VERY pleased to "officially" announce that the Nimbus Nutrition product line will be picked up and sold on Nutra Planet. Further more, we are currently talking with Nutra planet about launching an Exclusive Pre Sale of Poseidon. More on that to come shortly.

I want to thank each and everyone of you that asked for our products, tested our products or simply showed interest. We are very grateful for your confidence in us and show of support. We don't take any of that lightly. We know that we exist, and will only continue to exist, because of you. Nimbus Nutrition sincerely Thanks you.

Stay tuned for dates and details....

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
could u add this to ur X-tend or X-cell
Thanks for your comment distilled water,

Yes, you can absolutely add Poseidon to the products mentioned. Poseidon will actually enhance the effects of most pre-workout, NO, creatine and energy booting supplements, making them MORE effective. We are currently testing different formulas and will eventually have the best, Poseidon based products for various times....ok, I'm shutting up now as I'm getting way ahead of myself ;-)

Bottom line, adding Poseidon to the products you mentioned should yield great results...just use caution if adding it to something that contains a stimulant, as the stimulant's effects will be enhanced.

Hope this helps.

Workin

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to use Poseidon next to ZMA and a Multi-Vitamin or am I overdosing on something then (lot of magnesium all together for example) ?

Thanks !!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to use Poseidon next to ZMA and a Multi-Vitamin or am I overdosing on something then (lot of magnesium all together for example) ?

Thanks !!
Thanks for your question 1HP!

The ONLY compound you could reduce would be your magnesium in my opinion. ZMA usually has about 450 mgs per serving. Poseidon has 175 mgs per serving. Now the RDA is set WAY TO LOW, in my opinion, at about 400mgs per day. Thats less than one dose of ZMA by itself! Remember, those numbers are set for non-active, sedentary individuals...and even then, they are too low in my opinion...ok...I'm about to get on a soap box...back to your question ;-)

You could continue your current use of ZMA while on Poseidon, but you really don't need to take ZMA on a regular basis if your taking Poseidon. I would recommend discontinuing ZMA for the first 2-4 weeks you take Poseidon. Then, if you feel you need to, start to slowly incorporate it back.

As far as the Multi-Vitamin, continue to take it religously...no need to stop. My only recommendation would be to take your multi with a large meal and take Poseidon on an empty stomach, or with a very light meal or protein shake.

I hope this helps ;-)

Workin

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This Poseiden has changed my lifestyle and now that my trial size is running low, for once in my life I almost fear running out of a product. There's no other product out there that comes close to this that I can bridge the gap either. I'm wondering if I can cut the dose in half or just let it run out and wait. I am getting tremendous results from Poseiden and can't imagine stopping now. Maybe I can buy some potassium, magnesium and use b12 injections in the meantime?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
This Poseiden has changed my lifestyle and now that my trial size is running low, for once in my life I almost fear running out of a product. There's no other product out there that comes close to this that I can bridge the gap either. I'm wondering if I can cut the dose in half or just let it run out and wait. I am getting tremendous results from Poseidon and can't imagine stopping now. Maybe I can buy some potassium, magnesium and use b12 injections in the meantime?
I'm glad to hear your results have been so good FOG!

How much Poseidon are you taking per day, the recommended 4, or more? I would cut it down to 3 servings per day until it runs out just to conserve.
I know how you feel as I am down to my last little bit as well...I feel like a drug addict with this stuff! lol!

As far as buying the ingredients you listed, I don't think you will like the results. I have taken minerals etc, along with B-12and, in the last year, M-B12 injections for as long as I can remember...years...and the results are night and day different. Nothing...and I mean NOTHING has given me the results Poseidon has.

It will be available very soon and once it is...We will be keeping it in PLENTIFUL supply so you, or anyone else, will never have to be without it again.

Thanks for you support and all your helpful information you've provided with your "Poseidon Experince"...It won't be long now my friend ;-)

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would you say that the 450 gram contianer is about a month's supply?

it would be neat if you guys got with crowler and were able to have a "Super" Excell with the poseidon mixed in it already!

jsut a thought! But, i will be mixing it with my BCAA drink anyway!

GREAT NEWS!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

it would be neat if you guys got with crowler and were able to have a "Super" Excell with the poseidon mixed in it already!

GREAT NEWS!
Is it really that big of a pain to mix Poseiden with your BCAA drink, Mace? :stick:

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I don't see anything terribly worthwile beyond the methyl B12. Increased RBC? Due to B12? $32 for a sports drink?:jaw:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I don't see anything terribly worthwile beyond the methyl B12. Increased RBC? Due to B12? $32 for a sports drink?:jaw:
Thanks for your comment riskarb.

I understand skepticism...I'm the biggest skeptic there is. Especially when it comes down to nutritional supplements! I've been ripped off more times than I care to remember. I will say this however, I try to with hold judgment until I've tried a product personally, or spoken to those that have. So I'll offer you this publicly:

Try Poseidon for 2 weeks. If you don't find that it lives up to the hype, send me your receipt for the purchase and I will gladly refund your money in full. Fair enough?

I would respectfully, but STRONGLY disagree with your notion that Poseidon is simply a "sports drink". It is much, much more than a "sports drink". In fact, Poseidon is most likely one of the few supplements you will take that will actually EXCEED your expectations and the hype. It has surpassed my wildest dreams with the results it's given me personally, as well as ALL the testers that have tried it. I think that's very telling about it's effectiveness.

Bottom line, I just ask you to give it an HONEST shot. If you don't like it, I'll give you your money back. You have my word ;-)

Workin

BTW...your signature is classic! I can completely relate :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%.

If I was taken up in a space ship tonight I STILL would not believe in UFOs tomorrow. Which basically means I am VERY VERY skeptical of ALL things especially supplements.

I was VERY skeptical of this product also.

You can look back at the literally thousands of posts I have made. And you will find I have NEVER repeat NEVER said a product worked even close to this one. Heck even half as good as this one. That includes the products which I have manufactured and sell.

I was so skeptical that the results I was getting from Poseidon were NOT from Poseidon I stopped it for a week one time and 2 weeks the next just to see for myself if it was for real. Well I use it EVERY single day 6 servings a day and always will. So yes it proved itself to me.

All I can say is try it yourself and see. I too am so VERY confident that this stuff actually works that I don't feel I need to push and push to prove it works. I am just confident what it did for me and so many other people.

CROWLER

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%.

If I was taken up in a space ship tonight I STILL would not believe in UFOs tomorrow. Which basically means I am VERY VERY skeptical of ALL things especially supplements.

I was VERY skeptical of this product also.

You can look back at the literally thousands of posts I have made. And you will find I have NEVER repeat NEVER said a product worked even close to this one. Heck even half as good as this one. That includes the products which I have manufactured and sell.

I was so skeptical that the results I was getting from Poseidon were NOT from Poseidon I stopped it for a week one time and 2 weeks the next just to see for myself if it was for real. Well I use it EVERY single day 6 servings a day and always will. So yes it proved itself to me.

All I can say is try it yourself and see. I too am so VERY confident that this stuff actually works that I don't feel I need to push and push to prove it works. I am just confident what it did for me and so many other people.

CROWLER
Thanks a lot. What happens when I freakin run out?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You jones like a crack addict like I did until I got an emergency shipment. :) Actually my new supply came in about 2 days before I ran out thanks to my good friend Rich.

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
You jones like a crack addict like I did until I got an emergency shipment. :) Actually my new supply came in about 2 days before I ran out thanks to my good friend Rich.

CROWLER
LOL! The funny thing is, it's not that funny! It really is like an addiction. As I said earlier, I'm almost out of my own personal supply and feel just like, well as Crowler said, a FREAKING CRACK ADDICT!

Be assured we are working as fast as we can to get this out and it WILL be worth the wait...in the mean time, I may start a support group to help all those who have tried Poseidon, and are now having to go without for a short time...What do you guys think :think:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

GREAT NEWS!
Hey Macedaddy,

That's correct, at the lowest recommended dose, 1 container of Poseidon will last you 1 month. If you choose to take more than that, then it will obviously be less.

Regarding "Super Excell", I may have to talk to Crowler about that...it's not a bad idea ;-) His Excell is one of the best products on the market in my opinion and, well, you know how I feel about Poseidon! :thumbsup:

Workin

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
OK, I'll give it a whirl with my next NP order. I've been buying NOW's BCAA powder, but interested in trying Excell as well. I am a big fan of Crowler's cycle support, btw.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'll give it a whirl with my next NP order. I've been buying NOW's BCAA powder, but interested in trying Excell as well. I am a big fan of Crowler's cycle support, btw.
Glad to hear it riskarb. I look forward to reading about your experience on Poseidon. Thanks for agreeing to give it an honest try. You won't be disappointed!

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have as we are always here to help. [email protected]

Workin

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Is Poseidon ok for women. Dosage for Vitamin C, B12 and Mag seems a little high for women. I'm thinking of getting my wife some but may half the dose.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Is Poseidon ok for women. Dosage for Vitamin C, B12 and Mag seems a little high for women. I'm thinking of getting my wife some but may half the dose.
Thanks for your comment bludevil,

Your wife should be fine taking Poseidon at half, or the full dose.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions. I'm happy to help.

Workin

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Like all other products out there that I use I try to find the right serving size for me while conserving the supplement for as long as possible to save money(college student w/22 hour load and NO JOB haha). Would it be possible to see results from this product with just one or two servings a day. If thats so when would you recommend these servings during the day. Thanks alot for the help

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Like all other products out there that I use I try to find the right serving size for me while conserving the supplement for as long as possible to save money(college student w/22 hour load and NO JOB haha). Would it be possible to see results from this product with just one or two servings a day. If thats so when would you recommend these servings during the day. Thanks alot for the help
Thanks for your question Jsouth,

If you choose to only take it 2 times per day, I would recommend it first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, and again during your workout. Ideally, 3 servings would be the minimum but you will certainly receive benefits with just 2...

I know what it's like to be a student with no money. Tell you what, email me your receipt for Poseidon and I'll refund you 10% of your purchase price. That should help you afford to take it at least 3 times per day for a month. Keep a log and I'll refund 15% of your purchase price ;-) Fair enough?
[email protected]

I look forward to seeing your results...as a college student, I would like you to pay particular attention to Poseidon's ability to help you focus while doing homework, prepping for tests and exams. We plan on marketing this to students as a way to improve their grades by improving motivation, focus and drive. You seem like a prime test subject :thumbsup:

Let me know if I can answer any more of your questions. I'm happy to help ;-)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look forward to seeing your results...as a college student, I would like you to pay particular attention to Poseidon's ability to help you focus while doing homework, prepping for tests and exams. We plan on marketing this to students as a way to improve their grades by improving motivation, focus and drive. You seem like a prime test subject :thumbsup:

Workin
That seems like just what I need to get me thru a couple more semesters of grad school. I've been feeling really spaced out lately between working out, classes, and lab work. I'll be waiting for NP to get this stuff in.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
How active is your wife? (Please don't take that the wrong way BTW) If she exercises regularly, I recommend a low, but normal dose of Poseidon daily. If she doesn't get much exercise in, start her off with half the recommended dose as stated.

Hope this helps ;-)

Workin

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I bet you guys are in dire need for USP Reps to log this stuff eh? Well, after deliberating long and hard, I decided I would accept....

:run:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that's HILARIOUS, mullet! I guess i'll vouch for ya! but these guys have to make some money off this product, sometime! Can't keep giving it away! :jaw:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used Alcar for years. It has awesome benifits. Are there any interactions between Poseidon and Alcar? Have you done testing

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I've used Alcar for years. It has awesome benifits. Are there any interactions between Poseidon and Alcar? Have you done testing
Thanks for your question smeton_yea!

I see absolutely NO reason ALCAR would cause ANY adverse reactions when taken with Poseidon. It's funny you ask because, I take ALCAR in small doses, and have for years as well. I have not experienced any adverse reactions since taking Poseidon along side it. I have a few colleagues that take ALCAR in large doses Pre Workout 4-5 days per week. They have been taking Poseidon for over 2 months now and feel Poseidon actually enhances the absorption of ALCAR...they have since lowered the amount of ALCAR they ingest because of this.

Hope this helps.

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Man, I bet you guys are in dire need for USP Reps to log this stuff eh? Well, after deliberating long and hard, I decided I would accept....

:run:
Thanks for your interest Mulletsoilder!

We have run out of our last test batch of Poseidon and are currently waiting to get the raw materials in to manufacture Nutra Planets order...which should be this week! :woohoo:

Pick up a bottle on Nutra Planet and keep a log on AM. Email me your receipt, [email protected], and I would be happy to reimburse you 20% off your purchase price. (which will already be very low during the NP Pre-Sale) Sound fair?

We would GREATLY appreciate your feed back and look forward to your results! Keep us informed ;-)

Workin

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You don't really need to be that nice to mullet he is a Canadian :nutkick:

BTW mullet long time no talk, they have electricity where you live yet. Too much ephed this AM maybe :)

CROWLER

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Workin: I'll definetly take you up on your offer and when the next order goes in at Nutraplanet i'll be sure to jump on board and get that log going. Thanks

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Workin: I'll definetly take you up on your offer and when the next order goes in at Nutraplanet i'll be sure to jump on board and get that log going. Thanks
I look forward to your log Jsouth! Thanks for your help in getting the word out on Poseidon. I firmly believe people are about to be amazed! :jaw:

Workin

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Any plans to offer this in capsules? With the number of times you're supposed to take it per day, it's not very convenient to have to add it to a shake, bottle of water, etc. - it would be much easier to put a few pills in your pocket and take them throughout the day.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Any plans to offer this in capsules? With the number of times you're supposed to take it per day, it's not very convenient to have to add it to a shake, bottle of water, etc. - it would be much easier to put a few pills in your pocket and take them throughout the day.
Thanks for your question psywzrd.

We did test a capsule version. Unfortunately, we found that it had the potential to cause gastrointestinal discomfort due to many of the active ingredients not coming in contact with liquid until reaching the stomach. By adding Poseidon to water (or any other beverage) FIRST, the problem is eliminated.

I follow this protocol when it comes to taking Poseidon:

Recommended dosing protocol- For the best results, Poseidon should be used as follows:
1. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach or with a protein shake.
2. Before, during and after workouts* (I usually put 2-3 servings in a water bottle and start sipping on it 10 minutes prior to my workout and finish about the time my workout is complete)
3. In the evening before bed.

*On non-workout days, take 2-3 servings spread out as much as possible throughout the day.

I find it really is not much of an inconvenience at all. I also keep a water bottle in the refrigerator at all times that has 1-2 servings of Poseidon in it. This way I can sip on it whenever I feel I need to. I often times do the same thing with a water bottle that I carry around with me during the day. MY container of Poseidon says in my gym bag so I can easily add it to water and sip on it before, during and after my workouts, as stated above.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can answer any more questions you have. We're here to help.

Thanks for your interest ;-)

Workin

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Workin: How good of an antioxidant will Poseidon be? Thanks for the help waiting for Nutraplanet to put up the presale then my sale is going thru I can't wait!!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Workin: How good of an antioxidant will Poseidon be? Thanks for the help waiting for Nutraplanet to put up the presale then my sale is going thru I can't wait!!
Great question!

Poseidon was designed to have an excellent anti-ox effect. Fellow AM board member "Dr.D" helped us design the addition of, what I feel, is one of the most critical ingredients in Poseidon..."Shilajit".

As you may know, can safely neutralize a free radical without becoming a free radical them self. Shilajit is a powerful antioxidant that has the added benefit of being able to cross the blood-brain barrier. Talk about a potent anti-ox ;-)

Workin

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
has anyone used this stuff before running long distances... say an average 4-6 miles...

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Workin: I got another question for you... thanks for answerin all of them!! I just saw Poseidon was up for presale and as I was reading the write up and all I saw the Vitamin C was in the form of ascorbic acid. I know with alot of oral vitamin c supplements (chews, drinks) that citric acid is used and that form can be harmful to ones teeth in high dosages. Hows the ascorbic acid compare to citric acid. If there are any problems with it is Esterfied Vitamin C and option down the road with its high absorbition rate and benefits. Thanks again I cant wait to try this stuff!

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Workin -- press Stryder to get Poseidon on the website... all I see is the pudding, which I intend to get as well.

Edit: I see it's been added now.