Can't go wrong with Epi-Strong

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's been quite a few years since I took anything anabolic. I thought it might be time to escalate things.

I had heard that this is a good compound for someone my age and when the promotion came I threw my hat in the ring...

So without further ado, lets take a look at the plan so I have a few days to make adjustments...

I have already started taking Cycle Support, this is pretty much a staple for me now, it's miraculous, my prostate health is immediately enhanced with this product.

Dosing will be 30 mg for the first 2 weeks and 45 for the last 3.

I have a bottle of Dermacrine I will be throwing in starting week 2 at 4 pumps a day it only lasts 4 weeks...

PCT I have a serm and plan on a low dose of Tor (60 mg) ed
I also have the testosterone recovery stack, Testopro, HghPro, DAA bulk and Erase. I will use some motivate if necessary to help with any lethargy I may encounter.

Training will be higher rep isolated exercises drop sets super sets giant sets during cycle followed by heavier lifting during PCT.

Diet will consist of moderate carbs, a weekend refeed and about 350 - 375 grams of protein ed which is much higher than normal for me.

Most of you know me but for those who don't I am an old fugger who is not willing to be put out to pasture so I am fighting my impending old age with everything I have. Oh yah this old fugger still got game and he like the pain.... To arms!!

I will go into more detail as the log unfolds.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First in!! :woohoo:

Oh yeah. This is gonna be sooo good. DW + anabolics = LOOKOUT!!! :yikes:

I know with your work ethic and dedication to training and diet, that this is gonna be one sweet ride!! :drive::burnout:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT I have a serm and plan on a low dose of Tor (60 mg) ed
I also have the testosterone recovery stack, Testopro, HghPro, DAA bulk and Erase. I will use some motivate if necessary to help with any lethargy I may encounter.
This is one of those occasions where the PCT will rival and maybe even eclipse the very cycle itself.

Very sound PCT there big Doug. :thumbsup:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
you know i'm in...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good, I'm in for the ride my friend :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So in for this Doug. I have been waiting to see what would happen if you ran an anabolic such as Epi... I foresee one mean looking "old fugger" at the end of this run as you put it!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Here for massacre Doug....

OF mean "old fugger" doesn't even come close does it, I think old fugger and i see mobility scooters, bad clothes, beige cars, big glasses, walking sticks and lots of drool...

No Doug you are now categorically banned from referring to yourself as an "old fugger" and that's the end of it, it's not acceptable any more

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I feel late lol. Digging the name :bigok:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subbed!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man I remember the excitement when you were first considering getting back into anabolics. Knew the day would come :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First in!! :woohoo:

Oh yeah. This is gonna be sooo good. DW + anabolics = LOOKOUT!!! :yikes:

I know with your work ethic and dedication to training and diet, that this is gonna be one sweet ride!! :drive::burnout:
Yah it feels right major sizeage coming up!!

This is one of those occasions where the PCT will rival and maybe even eclipse the very cycle itself.

Very sound PCT there big Doug. :thumbsup:
Thanks I like to have well engineered runs... you may have noticed.. :13:

Welcome

you know i'm in...
Guess you won't be too far behind, yours has to be imminent.

Subbed. This is going to be a good'n!
I believe so too...

Looks good, I'm in for the ride my friend :D
Hope you enjoy it...

So in for this Doug. I have been waiting to see what would happen if you ran an anabolic such as Epi... I foresee one mean looking "old fugger" at the end of this run as you put it!
Yah I have been wondering not that I am really rolling what would happen with this.

Here for massacre Doug....

OF mean "old fugger" doesn't even come close does it, I think old fugger and i see mobility scooters, bad clothes, beige cars, big glasses, walking sticks and lots of drool...

No Doug you are now categorically banned from referring to yourself as an "old fugger" and that's the end of it, it's not acceptable any more
Older fugger then... :13:

I'm watching... dun dun dun
You make it sound ominous...

Damn I feel late lol. Digging the name :bigok:
No not late at all just getting my T's crossed, dosing doesn't start for a week.

Welcome

Oh man I remember the excitement when you were first considering getting back into anabolics. Knew the day would come :D
I has arrived...:13:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am thinking I might try a new org this spring UFE has a show in Montreal, May 14th. They have the same rules as Fame as long as you can buy it across the counter then it's ok. I noticed this event did not have any GrandMasters in it last year but maybe I'll get so fuggin big I can throw in at Masters again...

antknee

sub'ed- im 41 and im just starting the same run..but derma lv and hcgen in the mix as well..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok will detail the entire cycle...

Epi - wks 1-2 30 mg wks 3-5 45 mg
Dermatherm wks 2-5 4 squirt ed
HghPro wks 1-9 4 before bed
Cycle Support 2 weeks prior and wks 1-9
Toco 8 wks 2-9 1 scoop ed
Sustain Alpha week 4-5 2 days on 5 off, weeks 6-9 5 days on 2 off
Toremiphene wks 6-9 60 mg ed
Endo amp weeks 6-9 1 scoop
DAA 6-9 2grams twice daily
Testopro 6-9 2 pills twice daily
Erase week 6-7 1 ed weeks 8-9 2 ed
Motivate as needed
Other staples = fish oil 6 mg ed a strong multi, 3 grams Vit C

Hope I didn't forget anything...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in. You're gonna love Epi :D

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Yup, in for this. Been here long enough to know who will put these products to the test!

DW, how will the affect your organization? Are you still abiding by rules or will you be joining another?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Count me in. You're gonna love Epi :D
Good to know, I hope so...

In for the Epi ride!!!
Hoping it will be an Epic ride.....

Subbed! This i gotta see!
lol that almost sounds ominous.. :13:

Yup, in for this. Been here long enough to know who will put these products to the test!

DW, how will the affect your organization? Are you still abiding by rules or will you be joining another?
Yah I think I'm a pretty good baseline guy...The org I was with and the org I am thinking of this spring it is ok as long as it's available over the counter ...meaning legal in the US or Canada.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I assume you mean 2g of DAA, twice a day?

All the supps and supports look great man.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Yah I think I'm a pretty good baseline guy...The org I was with and the org I am thinking of this spring it is ok as long as it's available over the counter ...meaning legal in the US or Canada.
Excellent, good deal.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im subbed, will love to see how the epithio compound works out for ya old man :D..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's the workout I will be starting with copied it from my spreadsheet so it may be a bit fugged up...

Day 1
Chest Flat Db press drop 1 4X8 80/70
Tempo 3-1-2 ss
Incline fly drop 1 4X8 60/50
Tempo 3-1-2 ss
Decline press drop 1 4X8 70/60
Tempo 3-1-2

Back Extended lat Pressdown 4X8 60/50
ss Wd Lat Pulldowns 4X8 165/150
ss Reverse pulldowns 4X8 150/135
ss Lat shrugs 4X8 45

Seated row 4X8 120
Reverse grip bo tow 4X8 155

Day 2
Shoulders Reverse bo rows drop 1 4X8 30/25
ss L-lateral raise drop 1 4X8 25/20
ss Front raise drop 1 4X8 25/20

Arms Incline low pulley ext drop 1 4X8 100/90
ss incline alt db curl drop 1 4X8 40/30
ss X face extension drop 1 4X8 30/25
ss Prone db curl drop 1 4X8 30/25

Day 3

Quads Leg press 4X8 450
ss Leg extension drop 1 4X8 120/100

Hamstrings Leg Curl drop 2 4X8 120/90/70

Calves Stainding Calf drop 2 4X8 240/200/180

Weights are just a guess, I'm sure they'll go up, I will likely go 3 sets the first week instead of 4...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just subbing I am fashionably late Will read back up later today. Kick some ass Doug!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay I went and read everything looks good Doug, can't wait to see you kill this. I foresee you having as much success as I did with your set up, discipline and attention to detail. Now BRING THE PAIN!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
KILL KILL KILL!!!!

lol

hope you have a good run man, subbed!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay I went and read everything looks good Doug, can't wait to see you kill this. I foresee you having as much success as I did with your set up, discipline and attention to detail. Now BRING THE PAIN!
Man if I gain that much I won't fit through the fuggin door... lol I'm pretty muscle bound now to add more mass is going to be interesting.

KILL KILL KILL!!!!

lol

hope you have a good run man, subbed!
Yah what I like about this routine is I can hit it hard as I can possibly stand it and not worry too much about injury. Will be in killer mode all the way through this. The pain will be just the kind I like. The kind I can push right through.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah Patton loved that movie...

Yah I'm gettin anxious...

Like I said a hear it's good for us older fuggers... I guess it's the estrogen control aspect.
I ran it when I was 46. It was actually Havoc which is suppose to be the same. I thought it was very good. My only real problem was I lost more hair than I normally do. I really was losing it at 40mg. I also had some dry joints but was able to deal with that fairly easily.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it when I was 46. It was actually Havoc which is suppose to be the same. I thought it was very good. My only real problem was I lost more hair than I normally do. I really was losing it at 40mg. I also had some dry joints but was able to deal with that fairly easily.
Hair loss has never been a issue for me really. Joints should not be a problem on this routine but have more cissus coming.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hair loss has never been a issue for me really. Joints should not be a problem on this routine but have more cissus coming.
Cissus and a increase in fish oil made the dry joints a non issue for me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I am using 6 grams ed but may increase to 9...
You should be good to go. I liked what it did for me. The only other thing I would suggest and I found out the hard was was not to take my last dose anywhere near bed time as it really affected my sleep.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver,

At your age the prostate should be a major concern. According to IBE, epi targets ER beta receptors. ER beta recpetors have an anti-prolific effect on the prostate. Be careful with epi.

Estrogen receptor beta (ERbeta) plays a protective role against uncontrolled cell proliferation. ERbeta is lost during prostate cancer (CaP) progression suggesting its direct involvement in contrasting tumor proliferation in this disease; however, the molecular mechanism at the basis of this effect has not been clearly defined yet. Possible molecular targets of ERbeta were assessed in DU145 cells, a CaP cell line expressing only ERbeta. Cells treated from 1 to 9 days with different doses of estradiol or diarylpropionitrile (DPN, an ERbeta-selective agonist) show a time-dependent decrease in cell proliferation. The reduced proliferation rate is accompanied by the stimulation of ERbeta expression and the increase of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p21. We demonstrate that the endogenous ERbeta is one of the mediator of the antiproliferative action of estrogens enhancing the synthesis of molecules such as p21 that control cell cycle, an effect amplified by the autoregulation of ERbeta expression. Our observations suggest that CaP, when expressing a functional ERbeta, might be sensitive to the antiproliferative action of estrogens; therefore, ERbeta specific agonists might be valid candidates for new pharmacological approaches to this disease.or beta polymorphism is associated with prostate cancer risk.

Thellenberg-Karlsson C, Lindström S, Malmer B, Wiklund F, Augustsson-Bälter K, Adami HO, Stattin P, Nilsson M, Dahlman-Wright K, Gustafsson JA, Grönberg H.

Department of Radiation Sciences/Oncology, University of Umeå, Umeå, Sweden.

Abstract
PURPOSE: After cloning of the second estrogen receptor, estrogen receptor beta (ERbeta) in 1996, increasing evidence of its importance in prostate cancer development has been obtained. ERbeta is thought to exert an antiproliferative and proapoptotic effect. We examined whether sequence variants in the ERbeta gene are associated with prostate cancer risk. EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN: We conducted a large population-based case-control study (CAncer Prostate in Sweden, CAPS) consisting of 1,415 incident cases of prostate cancer and 801 controls. We evaluated 28 single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP) spanning the entire ERbeta gene from the promoter to the 3'-untranslated region in 94 subjects of the control group. From this, we constructed gene-specific haplotypes and selected four haplotype-tagging SNPs (htSNP: rs2987983, rs1887994, rs1256040, and rs1256062). These four htSNPs were then genotyped in the total study population of 2,216 subjects. RESULTS: There was a statistically significant difference in allele frequency between cases and controls for one of the typed htSNPs (rs2987983), 27% in cases and 24% in controls (P = 0.03). Unconditional logistics regression showed an odds ratio of 1.22 (95% confidence interval, 1.02-1.46) for men carrying the variant allele TC or CC versus the wild-type TT, and an odds ratio of 1.33 (95% confidence interval, 1.08-1.64) for localized cancer. No association of prostate cancer risk with any of the other SNPs or with any haplotypes were seen. CONCLUSION: We found an association with a SNP located in the promoter region of the ERbeta gene and risk of developing prostate cancer. The biological significance of this finding is unclear, but it supports the hypothesis that sequence variation in the promoter region of ERbeta is of importance for risk of prostate cancer.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be good to go. I liked what it did for me. The only other thing I would suggest and I found out the hard was was not to take my last dose anywhere near bed time as it really affected my sleep.
I was planing on dosing with meals, last dose would be around 5pm, with my fish oil.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver,

At your age the prostate should be a major concern. According to IBE, epi targets ER beta receptors. ER beta recpetors have an anti-prolific effect on the prostate. Be careful with epi.

Estrogen receptor beta (ERbeta) plays a protective role against uncontrolled cell proliferation. ERbeta is lost during prostate cancer (CaP) progression suggesting its direct involvement in contrasting tumor proliferation in this disease; however, the molecular mechanism at the basis of this effect has not been clearly defined yet. Possible molecular targets of ERbeta were assessed in DU145 cells, a CaP cell line expressing only ERbeta. Cells treated from 1 to 9 days with different doses of estradiol or diarylpropionitrile (DPN, an ERbeta-selective agonist) show a time-dependent decrease in cell proliferation. The reduced proliferation rate is accompanied by the stimulation of ERbeta expression and the increase of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p21. We demonstrate that the endogenous ERbeta is one of the mediator of the antiproliferative action of estrogens enhancing the synthesis of molecules such as p21 that control cell cycle, an effect amplified by the autoregulation of ERbeta expression. Our observations suggest that CaP, when expressing a functional ERbeta, might be sensitive to the antiproliferative action of estrogens; therefore, ERbeta specific agonists might be valid candidates for new pharmacological approaches to this disease.or beta polymorphism is associated with prostate cancer risk.

Thellenberg-Karlsson C, Lindström S, Malmer B, Wiklund F, Augustsson-Bälter K, Adami HO, Stattin P, Nilsson M, Dahlman-Wright K, Gustafsson JA, Grönberg H.

Abstract
PURPOSE: After cloning of the second estrogen receptor, estrogen receptor beta (ERbeta) in 1996, increasing evidence of its importance in prostate cancer development has been obtained. ERbeta is thought to exert an antiproliferative and proapoptotic effect. We examined whether sequence variants in the ERbeta gene are associated with prostate cancer risk. EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN: We conducted a large population-based case-control study (CAncer Prostate in Sweden, CAPS) consisting of 1,415 incident cases of prostate cancer and 801 controls. We evaluated 28 single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP) spanning the entire ERbeta gene from the promoter to the 3'-untranslated region in 94 subjects of the control group. From this, we constructed gene-specific haplotypes and selected four haplotype-tagging SNPs (htSNP: rs2987983, rs1887994, rs1256040, and rs1256062). These four htSNPs were then genotyped in the total study population of 2,216 subjects. RESULTS: There was a statistically significant difference in allele frequency between cases and controls for one of the typed htSNPs (rs2987983), 27% in cases and 24% in controls (P = 0.03). Unconditional logistics regression showed an odds ratio of 1.22 (95% confidence interval, 1.02-1.46) for men carrying the variant allele TC or CC versus the wild-type TT, and an odds ratio of 1.33 (95% confidence interval, 1.08-1.64) for localized cancer. No association of prostate cancer risk with any of the other SNPs or with any haplotypes were seen. CONCLUSION: We found an association with a SNP located in the promoter region of the ERbeta gene and risk of developing prostate cancer. The biological significance of this finding is unclear, but it supports the hypothesis that sequence variation in the promoter region of ERbeta is of importance for risk of prostate cancer.
Not everyone gets prostate issues with gear, like myself..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver,

Abstract
I will be watching for symptoms, I currently have excellent prostate health so any changes should be easy to notice.

Not everyone gets prostate issues with gear, like myself..
It's something to watch out for though, especially at my age.

There are also support supps that help protect the prostate that I am sure DW is aware of.
Yep using cycle support and I always notice a sharp increase in prostate health, almost immediately...