MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just beastly Doug. Take some pics for yourself even if you don't post em up.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, you should keep those around as proof how massive you can be!!!! This run has been a lot of fun to follow, can't wait to do mine!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely can't complain about those kind of results! Nice work buddy!
Those are damn good results!!!
Agreed, you should keep those around as proof how massive you can be!!!! This run has been a lot of fun to follow, can't wait to do mine!!!!
Thanks guys I will get Carol to snap some pics of some kind....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to worry ...

Ok had a stellar workout despite some back pain will elaborate later...

Just wanted to tell everyone that the weight in had me up to 247!!! :dunno:
Damn you beast!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah a beast.. A monster... SOMETHING..

Id love to be at my weight at 10% lower bf hahahaha
You and me both. Then the lucky bastige get's to train hot ladies. Life must be tough.:439:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You and me both. Then the lucky bastige get's to train hot ladies. Life must be tough.:439:
Yeah let me find out the poor guy has to smoke doobies to keep his appetite up then I know for SURE he has it hard lol...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah let me find out the poor guy has to smoke doobies to keep his appetite up then I know for SURE he has it hard lol...
That is taking a page from my bulking playbook, when you can't eat anymore... :439:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
two words....epic gains....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good progress man. awesome!
BRB ordering Epi-Strong.:)
Did you see how much stuff he stacked in there as well?!?!!
DW is a beast!!!!
Yeah a beast.. A monster... SOMETHING..

Id love to be at my weight at 10% lower bf hahahaha
That is taking a page from my bulking playbook, when you can't eat anymore... :439:
two words....epic gains....
Thanks guys this has been textbook they way things have gone. I would never have guessed the gains would have been so good. I knew they would be there every time I weighed in cuz I could see them in the mirror but it's still shocking to see the numbers.

Damn last night I was doing 155 lb obar curls with no body English whatsoever all arms... for 5 sets of 5 and if my back wasn't so sore I would have done fuggin more!! Oh and if you run Epi run it with Dermatherm... Make sure you add 100-150 grams of extra protein ed and use carb loads/ refeeds on the weekends. The protein synthesis is there with this compound just shovel it in!!

fade202003

Awards
Doing great DW! you set up a long hard base for this, now reap the benefits!
Well deserved I say!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys this has been textbook they way things have gone. I would never have guessed the gains would have been so good. I knew they would be there every time I weighed in cuz I could see them in the mirror but it's still shocking to see the numbers.

Damn last night I was doing 155 lb obar curls with no body English whatsoever all arms... for 5 sets of 5 and if my back wasn't so sore I would have done fuggin more!! Oh and if you run Epi run it with Dermatherm... Make sure you add 100-150 grams of extra protein ed and use carb loads/ refeeds on the weekends. The protein synthesis is there with this compound just shovel it in!!
Those obar curls are beastly times 10! Salivating at the thought of running Epi here soon.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those obar curls are beastly times 10! Salivating at the thought of running Epi here soon.
Agree those are some crazy curls.
Just awesome Doug!
Thanks guys yah it was sweat to feel the power...

So today is the first day of PCT I will start a new thread and post a link..

Solid product all around and shut down is there but it's not overwhelming. I still have some libido but the boys don't have a lot of volume.

17 lbs what can I say much more than I had anticipated the gains are quite dry and I don't show signs of fat gain. My legs and butt are bigger and maybe a bit on my waist but that's going to happen during mass gain. I have gone to my 36 inch khaki's but they are pretty loose around the waist. I am still wearing 34" jeans comfortably at 247.. I am not 10% but believe I have remained between 12 and 15 somewhere.

Joints held out pretty well near the end, there were issues but I was able to soldier through.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome Work 17 lbs just badazz!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
NICE!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't beat that with a big stick DW!!

That's the results of setting up an all inclusive PCT like you did. It makes all the difference. :thumbsup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome DW, way to kill it. Great PCT.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't beat that with a big stick DW!!

That's the results of setting up a all inclusive PCT like you did. It makes all the difference. :thumbsup:
Awesome DW, way to kill it. Great PCT.
Thanks I was up to 249 early during PCT and lost 3 lbs but I have to say that my pants are a little looser this week so that may have been fat. Walking in the snow is much better exercise than normal walking so it's all good so far...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent man, I wish I was still able to rock it hard to see what I could have kept. Feel I am gradually losing it due to lack of intensity from the injury. Very frustrating.... I hope you keep every bit of what you gained man!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job man! Looks pretty similiar to the 16 lbs. I gained on my cycle. Great Job holding it in PCT