Can't go wrong with Epi-Strong

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido is back with a vengeance and a lot a aggresion mixed in with that, things are going to get even more interesting, up to 60mg as of today... hang on boys and girls it's gonna get bumpy!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that is awesome Doug, I know you are beasting hardcore.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Libido is back with a vengeance and a lot a aggresion mixed in with that, things are going to get even more interesting, up to 60mg as of today... hang on boys and girls it's gonna get bumpy!!
MUAHAHA!! This log just went into overdrive!! KILL IT DW!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really need to cut the crap and just get something like this for my run in January; I am sick of dancing around with the baby stuff. Maybe some Epi and Furazadrol for an epic recomp of 5-6 weeks? All thoughts welcome of course. Doug, hook a brother up with a deal on some CS2.0 and I will make sure to get two bottles. :lol:

Sorry on the thread hijack, this seems like an appropriate subject though ;).

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really need to cut the crap and just get something like this for my run in January; I am sick of dancing around with the baby stuff. Maybe some Epi and Furazadrol for an epic recomp of 5-6 weeks? All thoughts welcome of course. Doug, hook a brother up with a deal on some CS2.0 and I will make sure to get two bottles. :lol:

Sorry on the thread hijack, this seems like an appropriate subject though ;).
Well when you go hardcore I wouldnt mind taking all that baby stuff off your hands lol. I mean...I am a growing boy lol:food:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like the Epi is treating you well DW

Congrats on the gains so far buddy :D

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Thanks .. woke up this morning looking even leaner :sgrin:
Fk off Doug, that's not even funny!

Congrats bro, you deserve every gain you get, bet you lookin' great! Been scaring the wife yet?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fk off Doug, that's not even funny!

Congrats bro, you deserve every gain you get, bet you lookin' great! Been scaring the wife yet?
Well she did call me a freak...

A lot of the leaner look is due to the fact that I am so much bigger on top making my waist look smaller..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well she did call me a freak...

A lot of the leaner look is due to the fact that I am so much bigger on top making my waist look smaller..
lol....

See when I think of the word freak, it's sexually, so if my wife called me a freak then I'd be chasin her around the house showin her exactly how much of a freak I really am :lol:

Nothin wrong with a more pronounced V taper. Must feel good to look at yourself in the mirror. Auto libido check. LMAO

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I love hearing how great the results have been for you Doug! Your dedication and hard training is definitly paying off on this run. Just over a week and then i take my crack at it....Hopefully i get similar results!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol....

See when I think of the word freak, it's sexually, so if my wife called me a freak then I'd be chasin her around the house showin her exactly how much of a freak I really am :lol:

Nothin wrong with a more pronounced V taper. Must feel good to look at yourself in the mirror. Auto libido check. LMAO
Yah the continued improvement makes the mirror check a positive experience...

I love hearing how great the results have been for you Doug! Your dedication and hard training is definitly paying off on this run. Just over a week and then i take my crack at it....Hopefully i get similar results!
Yah you can't go wrong like the title... :sgrin:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insane pump yesterday... I was feeling kind of down and out but got it done in good fashion. I went up to the 95 lb db's on flat bench with a drop of 75 only got 6 reps though. I finished out with the 85's this giant set has you completely drained after the first set and makes it impossible to continue with the same weight. The pain from the pumps was insane.

Back width went similar to last week, I started to get some dizzy spells or blurred vision part way through .. again the pumps were sick...

Went up 10 lbs on both the seated row and rev grep b.o. row superset and finished with tremendous power 145 and 185...funny how I am doing better with power than with isolated movements.

As for body comp changes, I continue to look huge!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a badass workout buddy!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a badass workout buddy!
These Giant sets are just nasty... I always feel like I might lose my breakfast. I am accustomed enough now that I can bring a big push near the end though. When I was on natural supps I would not be able to increase weight, just get some more reps here and there. Most drops were like 8 and 6 reps if I could complete that three times with the weight I started with then that was a successful effort. Now on a lot of sets I am going 8 and 8 and increasing weight. So just because my lifts haven't gone up 50 lbs doesn't mean I haven't gotten stronger.

I am very, very sore. I can't remember feeling this much damage in week 4 of this routine. On top of that I bought some new runners Assics Cummulus with the Gel to help me with my walks, well breaking them in is making my legs very sore. My right knee is just about shot, I'm hoping the shoes will help. I may have to take leg day off, we'll play it by ear. I haven't missed a planned day since I hurt my shoulder 2 and a half years ago so it will be a tough decision to sit one out.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man hope that knee sort itself out. Love that you a killing it on the progress. Pun, on my way to that log man!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very sold leg workout up to 640 on the leg press and would have gone higher but my legs are so stiff from all the walking that the first set is pretty rough. It is within a Superset as well so have to take that into account.

I was up 20 lbs on standing calf raise as well.

All the way through there as increased reps and quality was as good as it gets.

Now the big news the weigh in!! drum roll please 237!! Up 5 lbs from last week and I am leaner!! That's 7 lbs total and I've lost 3-5 lbs of fat at least!! You guys know how dry these gains are too.... Still 2 weeks left too!!
Been on a mini vacation but it appears things are going well DW. I also agree you can try 60mg and if it is to much or the joints get worse then bump down to 45 again. You are in tune with your body so you be able to judge that.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man hope that knee sort itself out. Love that you a killing it on the progress. Pun, on my way to that log man!
The knee has been off and on but has gotten worse lately, that's why I am using better shoes. Walking that much on cement sidewalks was taking a toll...

Been on a mini vacation but it appears things are going well DW. I also agree you can try 60mg and if it is to much or the joints get worse then bump down to 45 again. You are in tune with your body so you be able to judge that.
Yah have gone to 60 only a week and a half left should be able to tough it out. Upped my fish oil to 12 grams ed...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got my Malicious mass in the other day now I am excited just looking at it. I think I may run it as a pulse but I am not sure yet.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The knee has been off and on but has gotten worse lately, that's why I am using better shoes. Walking that much on cement sidewalks was taking a toll...
A good pair of shoes made the difference for me 100% when I was running a few times a week. It is always worth the money to go to a store that caters to runners and you can get your foot evaluated for the right shoes style. I was totally off of what I thought I needed versus what was recommended; and it worked so much better after I made the change to the right shoe as well. Good luck with the legs Doug, that is rough that it is giving you a hard time but that is probably to be expected with all that Epi pulsing through you.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my Malicious mass in the other day now I am excited just looking at it. I think I may run it as a pulse but I am not sure yet.
That looks like some strong shyte but not as bad on sides as what you just ran I bet. Drier gains too...

A good pair of shoes made the difference for me 100% when I was running a few times a week. It is always worth the money to go to a store that caters to runners and you can get your foot evaluated for the right shoes style. I was totally off of what I thought I needed versus what was recommended; and it worked so much better after I made the change to the right shoe as well. Good luck with the legs Doug, that is rough that it is giving you a hard time but that is probably to be expected with all that Epi pulsing through you.
Yah when I used to run the shoes made all the difference for me. I just have to avoid duo max as I pronate outwards... assics is the best for me the GEL has better life than other methods.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crushed it last night....

Shoulders same weight but more reps than ever.

Arms I went up on everything the heaviest I have ever worked these.

30 degree incline cable extension 140 drop 120 ss
30 degree incline alt db curl 42.5's drop 35's ss
Xface extensions 35's drop 27.5's ss
Prone db curls 35's drop 27.5's

and here's the kicker every set was 8 and 8 except the last drop of Xface on my left arm where I only got 6... the pain was almost unbearable but I soldiered through. You can just imagine the pump!! I absolutely destroyed myself. I was up 10 lbs on cable extensions for the drop as well and 2.5 lbs on all other db exercises. That adds up when you're doing 64 reps per set X 3...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Bad ass workout bro!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crushed it last night....

Shoulders same weight but more reps than ever.

Arms I went up on everything the heaviest I have ever worked these.

30 degree incline cable extension 140 drop 120 ss
30 degree incline alt db curl 42.5's drop 35's ss
Xface extensions 35's drop 27.5's ss
Prone db curls 35's drop 27.5's

and here's the kicker every set was 8 and 8 except the last drop of Xface on my left arm where I only got 6... the pain was almost unbearable but I soldiered through. You can just imagine the pump!! I absolutely destroyed myself. I was up 10 lbs on cable extensions for the drop as well and 2.5 lbs on all other db exercises. That adds up when you're doing 64 reps per set X 3...
Sounds like the Epi-Strong is kicking in hard now.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This run just got EPI...C! Watch out Beast mode is in effect. Watch that shoulder DW. I don't want you stuck in what I did and have to not workout for a few weeks after / during your pct. Take heed of the joints being dry. It is very easy to have the soldier mentallity on cycle but soldiers get injured regularly too. Being jacked up on androgens we tend to react like it is war time and push through when prudence dictates a safer course of action. Basically just saying keep the Alpha in check, if that shoulder is feeling it work around it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like the Epi-Strong is kicking in hard now.:)
Yah can't wait to weigh in on Thursday..

This run just got EPI...C! Watch out Beast mode is in effect. Watch that shoulder DW. I don't want you stuck in what I did and have to not workout for a few weeks after / during your pct. Take heed of the joints being dry. It is very easy to have the soldier mentallity on cycle but soldiers get injured regularly too. Being jacked up on androgens we tend to react like it is war time and push through when prudence dictates a safer course of action. Basically just saying keep the Alpha in check, if that shoulder is feeling it work around it.
The beauty of this type of routine is that it is easier on the joints and hard on the muscles. I keep very tight form too, and really concentrate on making it hurt, getting full contractions.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got ya, so the pain was all muscular. The intensity you described it with and the issues with your shoulder it sounded like you may have been pushing through some joint pain. If only muscular then keep on killing it hardcore...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah can't wait to weigh in on Thursday..

The beauty of this type of routine is that it is easier on the joints and hard on the muscles. I keep very tight form too, and really concentrate on making it hurt, getting full contractions.
Very wise my friend. I wonder when I will ever learn this lesson? I'm a warrior-born Berzker who loves pain!!:twisted:

I knew this run was going to be a blast for ya. :fest30: It's great to see someone who enjoys training this much. This is the only lifestyle worth living. :yup:

If I were told that I could opt out and be a billionaire and have to be a skinny weakling nerd or be my present poor but superhumanly strong self, I"d say, "Keep the friggin' money!!"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got ya, so the pain was all muscular. The intensity you described it with and the issues with your shoulder it sounded like you may have been pushing through some joint pain. If only muscular then keep on killing it hardcore...
Yah the types of exercises are isolated movements but the drop and supersets keep the intensity high but just using the muscles the stress on the joints is minimized. This is a routine I use to give the joints a break and still be able to go all out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very wise my friend. I wonder when I will ever learn this lesson? I'm a warrior-born Berzker who loves pain!!:twisted:

I knew this run was going to be a blast for ya. :fest30: It's great to see someone who enjoys training this much. This is the only lifestyle worth living. :yup:

If I were told that I could opt out and be a billionaire and have to be a skinny weakling nerd or be my present poor but superhumanly strong self, I"d say, "Keep the friggin' money!!"
There's pain from heavy compound lifts which is often joint pain and pain from muscle contraction and volume of exercise. I still try to keep it fairly heavy but use the drop sets to increase intensity. Feels like the meat is being ripped from the bone sometimes. Your deep in the pain zone but you know it's good pain so it helps to keep pushing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decided to do legs tonight, I still have problems with my legs and knees but the exercises I am doing should not really aggravate that too much. I can always take it easy... lol yah right I tell myself that lie all the time lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decided to do legs tonight, I still have problems with my legs and knees but the exercises I am doing should not really aggravate that too much. I can always take it easy... lol yah right I tell myself that lie all the time lol
LOL I hear you on the taking it easy but then pushing it but seriously take it easy. I know you have a good sense of your body.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL I hear you on the taking it easy but then pushing it but seriously take it easy. I know you have a good sense of your body.
Yah I will be playing this one by ear for sure... I think it's more all the walking that's getting to me.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wear those knee wraps DW!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DW did you ever get any Knee Sleeves? My Tommy Kono's saved my life they keep the joint so warm your knees drip with sweat and you can wear them through an entire workout comfortably. If not you may want to check this out. Will keep the synovial fluid nice and warm which keeps it nice and thick in between the joint.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wear those knee wraps DW!!!
Yah maybe I should...

DW did you ever get any Knee Sleeves? My Tommy Kono's saved my life they keep the joint so warm your knees drip with sweat and you can wear them through an entire workout comfortably. If not you may want to check this out. Will keep the synovial fluid nice and warm which keeps it nice and thick in between the joint.
Those might come in handy for walking too...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah maybe I should...

Those might come in handy for walking too...
Yes definitely and your knees would be nice and warm by the time you got to the gym too. I don't think TK's are truly adequate support for crazy powerlifting they offer good support but nothing like wraps. My other sleeves are like wraps. So much so that with my big calves i can't get them on or off if I have broken a sweat and can't wear them for more than 2 MAYBE 3 sets if lucky.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Knee sleeves are the way to go! I always wear my knee sleaves then take them off mid workout so that i can get a better pump.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
x2.

DW, how fast the ride begins and soon it ends :( You done soon? No worries, PCT aint as bad as it sounds!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes definitely and your knees would be nice and warm by the time you got to the gym too. I don't think TK's are truly adequate support for crazy powerlifting they offer good support but nothing like wraps. My other sleeves are like wraps. So much so that with my big calves i can't get them on or off if I have broken a sweat and can't wear them for more than 2 MAYBE 3 sets if lucky.
Knee sleeves are the way to go! I always wear my knee sleaves then take them off mid workout so that i can get a better pump.
I"m convinced, going to pick some up a the drug store.

x2.

DW, how fast the ride begins and soon it ends :( You done soon? No worries, PCT aint as bad as it sounds!
You know I am not feeling shut down at all now. The boys are normal so I am not that concerned and I have a kick ass PCT. I still have a week left on this.

I was late doing some exercises at work for my course and decided to forgo the leg workout. I rarely do this but circumstances being what they were...

I will get some extra recovery now as my legs are pretty trashed.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I"m convinced, going to pick some up a the drug store.

You know I am not feeling shut down at all now. The boys are normal so I am not that concerned and I have a kick ass PCT. I still have a week left on this.

I was late doing some exercises at work for my course and decided to forgo the leg workout. I rarely do this but circumstances being what they were...

I will get some extra recovery now as my legs are pretty trashed.
I never really felt shutdown on Havoc but just like you DW I had a very good pct and made sure I used it.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hoping the not too shut down thing holds true with the Malicious Mass, not sure how much Max LMG shuts you down though. Then again I am probably going to pulse it...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never really felt shutdown on Havoc but just like you DW I had a very good pct and made sure I used it.:)
Hoping the not too shut down thing holds true with the Malicious Mass, not sure how much Max LMG shuts you down though. Then again I am probably going to pulse it...
Well if I can bounce back fast with the PCT I have planned I could be looking at further progress....:sgrin: