Can't go wrong with Epi-Strong

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Whats the delay?!? You waiting for shipment?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dream, I am not sure if someone said this or not and I don't get a lot of time to read on these forums so I figured I would toss this out there since I am on my 5th week with epi

I saw progress with 30 to 45mg day but once I went to 60mg a day I really saw results, big ones.

I dosed like this

30, 30, 45, 45, 60, 60

Dosed 2 at wake up, one before workout, one around 9pm

60mg I feel really is the sweet spot for this sup, and there are a couple other people no the board who agree, 60 as long as your joints are fine is really the place to be.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Dream, I am not sure if someone said this or not and I don't get a lot of time to read on these forums so I figured I would toss this out there since I am on my 5th week with epi

I saw progress with 30 to 45mg day but once I went to 60mg a day I really saw results, big ones.

I dosed like this

30, 30, 45, 45, 60, 60

60mg I feel really is the sweet spot for this sup, and there are a couple other people no the board who agree, 60 as long as your joints are fine is really the place to be.
just started 60 today myself :) and 45 was good too ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:wiggle:anxiously awaiting

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I dosed like this

30, 30, 45, 45, 60, 60

Right on bro, 60mg is the sweet spot for most :cheers:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I dosed like this

30, 30, 45, 45, 60, 60

just started 60 today myself :) and 45 was good too ;)
Right on bro, 60mg is the sweet spot for most :cheers:
Have to agree with you guys on this one. I ran a cycle of Epi dosing it at 60 mgs. per day along with 30 mgs. of D-Bol for 6 weeks and it was the best oral-only cycle I ever ran.

This was also the last oral-only cycle I ran. Now everything gets an injectable Test base. The way it should be. :cool2:

Oral-only cycles have their place. It's just hard to solidify and keep the gains made on-cycle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the delay?!? You waiting for shipment?
No I received it but this is my week off to rest up. I will start dosing late this week and training on Sunday.

I dosed like this

30, 30, 45, 45, 60, 60

I will feel this out, joints can be a bit of a problem at my age, I do have cissus though.

:wiggle:anxiously awaiting
Soon, just 3 more days, hey I'm getting anxious as well. I ofen start my logs 5 or 6 days ahead to get advice on my plan. I am no expert when it comes to prohormones so I like to have my T's crossed.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Getting exciting in here....

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I dosed like this

30, 30, 45, 45, 60, 60

That would kill my sleep.:(

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Hows about 60/60/60/60/60 all the way through :D ?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So have you started dosing your Epi DW?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He starts his the day I will be taking my last bit of stuff for my PCT. I am done with the SERM, now just finishing of the PCT Assist, Formadrol, DAA and what not.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol yah I will ease into it and see what happens...
That is the best approach. I say that not only for Epi but alot of supps start off slow for a day or 2 to let the body adjust. More is not always better.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So have you started dosing your Epi DW?
2 more days. See post #58. :cheers:
Yah October 22nd and I can hardly wait!!!!!

He starts his the day I will be taking my last bit of stuff for my PCT. I am done with the SERM, now just finishing of the PCT Assist, Formadrol, DAA and what not.
Hey if you're looking for a good bridge prodcut look up a product coming out called Phytoserms347, looks interesting. I tried to pester Needto to let me run it with my PCT... It's not out yet but imminent. If half the claims are true it will be amazing. I have been looking for some really kick ass Test booster to stack with Testopro and this seems to be a very nice fit.

That is the best approach. I say that not only for Epi but alot of supps start off slow for a day or 2 to let the body adjust. More is not always better.
Yah better safe than sorry in this case.

nerdalert

Awards
I'm looking forward to seeing how this works for you, KTS

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Do you know where info is on phytoserm347? Doesn't seem to be any on the RL site.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get this rolling...too much preliminary!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to get this rolling...too much preliminary!!
Sorry about that, I just thought I would lay things out early as, like I said, I am not versed in cycling so I was expecting more adjustments to be made. Turns out I'd done my homework and everybody likes the cycle. Who knew, I'm a bit anal about such things. I'm no spring chicken and I have to be thorough where health may be at risk. Tomorrow is my first dose!!

Epi-strong 8am and 5pm with after meals and with fish oil
6 grams of fish oil ed (may increase to 9)
5 Super Cissus
2 scoops cycle support
1 multi
3 grams C
4 HghPro before bed

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about that, I just thought I would lay things out early as, like I said, I am not versed in cycling so I was expecting more adjustments to be made. Turns out I'd done my homework and everybody likes the cycle. Who knew, I'm a bit anal about such things. I'm no spring chicken and I have to be thorough where health may be at risk. Tomorrow is my first dose!!

5 Super Cissus
2 scoops cycle support
1 multi
3 grams C
4 HghPro before bed
Over planning done, check! Everybody ready to see DW crush it, check! Now get that dang Epi and start killing it DW!!!!!! :twak:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over planning done, check! Everybody ready to see DW crush it, check! Now get that dang Epi and start killing it DW!!!!!! :twak:
First thing Tomorrow...it's been hard for me not just start swollowing pills :sorry:

antknee

dont mean to crash the thread but a few asked if i was gonna log my derma/epi run- i would but i have limited internet right now and it would be a waste to follow it..i will say ive been on 8 days and im up about 6lbs..i feel good but work threw me a curve with crap sched and my girl was in the ER two days ago so training and diet have been less than ideal. also had a random nosebleed this morning- prob dry air..

enjoy your ride man!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont mean to crash the thread but a few asked if i was gonna log my derma/epi run- i would but i have limited internet right now and it would be a waste to follow it..i will say ive been on 8 days and im up about 6lbs..i feel good but work threw me a curve with crap sched and my girl was in the ER two days ago so training and diet have been less than ideal. also had a random nosebleed this morning- prob dry air..

enjoy your ride man!
Thanks, feel free to post you're findings on this thread and we can complare notes... wow 6 pounds already, that means it kicks in pretty fuggin quick...

antknee

yeah id say so..although i was down a few lbs off normal being sick for about a week..you are MUCH more on target with diet than i am so im sure you are gonna have a good run..im noticing it first in my delts and arms, size wise, and im getting a bit more vascular as well..i did a close grip bench single the other day with 300lbs..i had been stuck at 290lbs for quite a while..

yeah, if you have no problem with it, ill post in from time to time to kinda compare with you..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

5 Super Cissus
2 scoops cycle support
1 multi
3 grams C
4 HghPro before bed
Looks like a good supp stack... Good to see you being smart with your health I think that there's nothing wrong with using anabolics as long as you take your health into consideration and you are definitely doing that. Best of luck to you bro.. I hope to see some PRs.. :cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a good supp stack... Good to see you being smart with your health I think that there's nothing wrong with using anabolics as long as you take your health into consideration and you are definitely doing that. Best of luck to you bro.. I hope to see some PRs.. :cheers:
Yah PR's will be based on how much I go up within the routine. For intance when I am doing 30 degree incline alt db curls with a drop set the max I have worked with was 40 lb db's cuz I am doing these inside a giant set so anything over that would be a PR. I am tried and true with this kind of routine and have run similar routines for years so I will know where the increases in strength are.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah id say so..although i was down a few lbs off normal being sick for about a week..you are MUCH more on target with diet than i am so im sure you are gonna have a good run..im noticing it first in my delts and arms, size wise, and im getting a bit more vascular as well..i did a close grip bench single the other day with 300lbs..i had been stuck at 290lbs for quite a while..

yeah, if you have no problem with it, ill post in from time to time to kinda compare with you..
Sounds good, great close grip by the way. I don't ever do singles anymore but 245 for 5 would be about my limit.

antknee

Thanks man- i hit a hard 265x5 the other day and it was a really close grip due to a dinged up delt..im aiming for around 315 or so..if i can stay healthy, i think im good for it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man- i hit a hard 265x5 the other day and it was a really close grip due to a dinged up delt..im aiming for around 315 or so..if i can stay healthy, i think im good for it.
We'll see what happens when I get mid cycle. Actually most of my heavy lifting will done during PCT.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Did I mention I like the name you chose for your log? - "Can't go wrong with Epi-Strong!"

Has a nice ring to it! LOL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I mention I like the name you chose for your log? - "Can't go wrong with Epi-Strong!"

Has a nice ring to it! LOL
Thanks yah sounds like a commercial ..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah October 22nd and I can hardly wait!!!!!

Hey if you're looking for a good bridge prodcut look up a product coming out called Phytoserms347, looks interesting. I tried to pester Needto to let me run it with my PCT... It's not out yet but imminent. If half the claims are true it will be amazing. I have been looking for some really kick ass Test booster to stack with Testopro and this seems to be a very nice fit.

Yah better safe than sorry in this case.
Very interesting can you PM me that info you sent KK?
Thanks yah sounds like a commercial ..
Your natural way with words Sir... ;)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established

5 Super Cissus
2 scoops cycle support
1 multi
3 grams C
4 HghPro before bed
No need to be sorry, I think I'm just as anxious to see you through this as u are. I'm ordering my cycle support so I too can get started! Will be watching daily DW!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh I would definetely up the fish oil to 9g like you are thinking, maybe even more. That joint pain can suck especially when you hit the higher dosage. That Cissus should help you a lot though man. Good luck with everything. I'll try to keep an eye on your log when I can :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting can you PM me that info you sent KK?

Your natural way with words Sir... ;)
PM Sent..

You know I don't always speak as eloquently as I write. When I have a little extra time to think I am much better at communicating.

No need to be sorry, I think I'm just as anxious to see you through this as u are. I'm ordering my cycle support so I too can get started! Will be watching daily DW!
Just glad to have your support, you'll love the cycle support. Takes care of business.

Yeh I would definetely up the fish oil to 9g like you are thinking, maybe even more. That joint pain can suck especially when you hit the higher dosage. That Cissus should help you a lot though man. Good luck with everything. I'll try to keep an eye on your log when I can :)
Yah I think I'll do that have to stock up at Costco... thanks for stopping by...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has begun!! Nothing to report yet. One thing about Cissus though, it seems to be giving me some euphoric energy which is strange cuz I didn't know there was anything in it that could do that.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys don't know why I didn't think of this before, any advantage to running Testopro during cycle as people do with HCGenerate? The products do have similarities.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

enjoy your ride man!
The Epi kicks in pretty quick. H-drol on the other hand really does not kick in till about week 3.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys don't know why I didn't think of this before, any advantage to running Testopro during cycle as people do with HCGenerate? The products do have similarities.
Only one way to find out :)