NTBM's Dermacrine

DavidG

Awards
I recently heard that NTBM is picking up topical Dermacrine, I was wondering if any reps had an idea of when it would be released? And any idea what the price range is going to be...similar to PP's price?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still in the making bud. Needto will have more info on this but don't know if he will be reluctant to answer as of just yet.

Patience young padawan.

I'm very excited too...

SBT

SBT

Awards
hopefully it will be rolling out very soon!

DavidG

Awards
Still in the making bud. Needto will have more info on this but don't know if he will be reluctant to answer as of just yet.

Patience young padawan.

I'm very excited too...
haha yeah I figured everything was still in the works. I was just hoping to get an idea of approx how much he'll be selling it for...trying to decide if I should stock up on a few bottles now from PP or if I can hold off until this comes out.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like somebody has loose lips, lol...

antknee

is there going to be any added ingredients? i cant wait- love me some Derma..

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no that was announced over at ntbm a little while back
Yea as bulldog said Needto let everyone know in another thread a while ago.

Suspense suspense...
Oh. I didn't know that. I had already heard through the grapevine from (somebody that won't be named). It just seems counterproductive to PP in regards to selling off their remaining lot. I guess that's where the sale comes in though.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well technically its not NTBM that now owns the product. It is another company I own.

ANyway PP has the product for dirt cheap right now guys so I would deff stock up well its so cheap. I fought to keep this product alive and get it in my hands because not only is it one of the best supplements I have ever used in my whole life still to this day, but it also has sentimental value to me .

After all I was PP's first product rep on the first forum they ever sponsored . I was there with PP 4-5 years ago when dermacrine was all the sold. Its a product that has not yet passed its time and still has many years of life left in it.

For its nero effects alone I have pretty much lived on the product for the past 4 years now. I think I would go down right insane with out it. So the choice was simple ether create my own or get a already well established product. One with a lot of memories for me. Back when Trasdermals were not as widely excepted as they are now I spent many nights standing behind this product against crowds of meat heads who didn't know any better.

Yes I know PP has a new dhea line coming out and with it i bet a study or two saying trditional dhea and maybe even his old dermacrine version is obsolete but what ever. I am not letting this one go. I believed in the product 4 years ago and I still stand behind it now just as much as I did then.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Well technically its not NTBM that now owns the product. It is another company I own.

ANyway PP has the product for dirt cheap right now guys so I would deff stock up well its so cheap. I fought to keep this product alive and get it in my hands because not only is it one of the best supplements I have ever used in my whole life still to this day, but it also has sentimental value to me .

After all I was PP's first product rep on the first forum they ever sponsored . I was there with PP 4-5 years ago when dermacrine was all the sold. Its a product that has not yet passed its time and still has many years of life left in it.

For its nero effects alone I have pretty much lived on the product for the past 4 years now. I think I would go down right insane with out it. So the choice was simple ether create my own or get a already well established product. One with a lot of memories for me. Back when Trasdermals were not as widely excepted as they are now I spent many nights standing behind this product against crowds of meat heads who didn't know any better.

Yes I know PP has a new dhea line coming out and with it i bet a study or two saying trditional dhea and maybe even his old dermacrine version is obsolete but what ever. I am not letting this one go. I believed in the product 4 years ago and I still stand behind it now just as much as I did then.
Respect!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for more info on this dermacrine

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Will u be using the same delivery system used in forma-stanz with your version of dermacrine?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont know, there seems to be some un expected delays from the manufacturer of some ruthless products, this could be the same thing.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will u be using the same delivery system used in forma-stanz with your version of dermacrine?
No the product will stay exactly the same and unchanged. I have however spoken to Eric about giving it a slight upgrade later one. Thats a little present for everyone that I will not talk about till the day is almost upon us :scratchchin:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Dermacrine... so many ways to use this bad boy...

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is out and Me thinks fairly priced too.

antknee

can one of ya'll post a link? for some reason i cant find it...

antknee

had tried google from work- for some reason it wasnt coming up- got it covered now..price looks pretty good. does ruthless have a coupon like need2 and mrsupps?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
had tried google from work- for some reason it wasnt coming up- got it covered now..price looks pretty good. does ruthless have a coupon like need2 and mrsupps?
Yup ruthless10 get u 10% off.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man! looks like im gonna be placeing an order =-)
Sounds good bro. Its a hell of a price especially when u consider the 10% discount and free domestic shipping.

antknee

exactly- i turned a few guys onto the stuff and just sent a few inter office emails letting them know its avail..good price, good discount= win. plus all of need2's stuff ships so quick..another buddy has waited 3 weeks for his derma from PP and it still isnt to him yet.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
exactly- i turned a few guys onto the stuff and just sent a few inter office emails letting them know its avail..good price, good discount= win. plus all of need2's stuff ships so quick..another buddy has waited 3 weeks for his derma from PP and it still isnt to him yet.
Ya the only time I saw Dermacrine at a better price is when it was being closed out at another store. And that was so it wouldnt interfere with PP's big discontinuation sale. I got it for a hell of a price too :sgrin:

I hear u about Needto and shipping. I place an order and it is at my door 2 days later. And that is from Mass to Ga. Only NP gets stuff to me faster, but it is literally 2 hours away(I checked :D)

Sucks about ur buddy still not getting his Derma yet.... :phone:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes bro it's out and we ship so fast + it's free... You can't beat that :sgrin:

37.99 for RLS Dermacrine + 10% off + free shipping. Damn good deal in my book :D

I hear you on PP, man last time i ordered it took over a week and there shipping is like $12.. What a crock.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell your freind to send me a PM, or ask him for the order number and send me a PM.

Not trying to butt in on your thread, just want to get this resolved.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

antknee

heretostudy-

thanks man, but its all good- it has been shipped and he should be getting it any day now..he and i have always had issues with PP shipping but it never stopped us from ordering or telling friends good things about the products..we have turned a number of local friends onto PP in this area..he was frustrated, but we chalked it up to all the changes going on with PP right now

thanks very much for the offer- you didnt have to do that and i appreicate it..

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tell your freind to send me a PM, or ask him for the order number and send me a PM.

Not trying to butt in on your thread, just want to get this resolved.
it is perfectly fine bro. I got nothing but respect for pp my man.. Do your thing bro take care of them customers I like to see it