Welcome to Hell(adrol) Army Guy style (sponsored)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Welcome my AM brothers and Sisters!!!

First off thanks to the Need to Build Muscle crew for the chance to log this great product! I am really looking forward to this run!

I will be running this like such
75/100/100/??125??/ ??150?? the ??? means I will take it as it comes
The reason for this is I am a bigger guy with a lot of tolerance. So I will increase as needed.
I have all the support and post cycle supps ready to go, so I won't bore you all with listing them here. I might throw in some Erase latter on if I feel the estro levels are getting too high. I might even throw in some Epi... will let you all know.

Lifting:
Just started back on the Kleen Warrior Program which is a full body 3 times a week. There are tons of drop sets as well as random cool torture that I throw in just for fun. Going to be using moderate weight and pushing for 8-10 rep range. (I just came off a more power lifting program and the body needed a change) :drillsergeant:
As with all AG logs, there will be plenty of Cadet abuse logged and the random shot of rappelling from Helicopters and .50 cal sniper rifles!

so to all I bid you
Welcome to Hell(adrol)
Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st to sub!!!

Hahaha "welcome to hell(adrol)" LMAO Love it. I'm very excited for this log. Hope the hella puts on a hell of a lot of muscle for ya AG. Have a good cycle my friend, enjoy it!

Kill that sh*t!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah first... that workout is sort of HST with drop sets in a way isn't it?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this one big guy! Thanks for the invite.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the sadistic, savage, sorrowless slaughter of steel. :twisted:

Casually comtemplating the casualties to occur..........

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SUBBED! I cant imagine what kind of gains your going to attain on the good stuff considering the kinds of gains you have achieved without it.

Subbed for the madness and to learn!! Not ready to switch over but i hate being ignorant and Kleens log taught me a lot!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
1st to sub!!!

Hahaha "welcome to hell(adrol)" LMAO Love it. I'm very excited for this log. Hope the hella puts on a hell of a lot of muscle for ya AG. Have a good cycle my friend, enjoy it!

Kill that sh*t!!!
thanks bro! looking forward to this as well!!! :147:

Hah first... that workout is sort of HST with drop sets in a way isn't it?
Guess I wasn't first after all ...
lol I think he won by like 10 sec... but yeah it is a type of HST. gets the heart rate pumping like crazy!!!
In for this one big guy! Thanks for the invite.
thanks Fin!!
IN my camo friend. What's PCT look like on this?
have a serm lined up ready to go, and thanks for showing
here sir!!
what up wild man!!!
Subbed for the sadistic, savage, sorrowless slaughter of steel. :twisted:

Casually comtemplating the casualties to occur..........

Holy Thunder!!!! I swear TG someone needs to name a supp after you, but unfortunately unless the thing turns you green and you don't gain 100lbs in a few micro seconds, alas it will fail to live up to its name!! :drillsergeant:
SUBBED! I cant imagine what kind of gains your going to attain on the good stuff considering the kinds of gains you have achieved without it.

Subbed for the madness and to learn!! Not ready to switch over but i hate being ignorant and Kleens log taught me a lot!
welcome my friend!!! this should be a pretty sick run. Looking forward to crushing some serious weight in a few weeks!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to go with a lot of supersets on more isolated movements but will be fairly high volume on a 3 day split. Don't want to come off HST just to go back into something so similar.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in, Let's get Hella-Swole, Hella-Strong and just plain Hellacious!

Oh yeah cool about the repelling from Hella-Copters.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell ya! Lets see what u can do in Hell(adrol) big man.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Army is out in the fiery lake right now bench pressing sulfur boulders for reps. You should see all of the ex "dancers" down there ogling over him in 5 inch heels, and perfume covered thongs. Run Army RUN!!!!!!!!!! You can't KLEEN that stuff off!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You know you can count me in big boss man

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to go with a lot of supersets on more isolated movements but will be fairly high volume on a 3 day split. Don't want to come off HST just to go back into something so similar.
agreed my friend
I am in, Let's get Hella-Swole, Hella-Strong and just plain Hellacious!

Oh yeah cool about the repelling from Hella-Copters.
KLEEN IN THE HOUSE!!!!!! :147:
On it big man.
hide your women and children!!! DA MAN is HERE!! :afro:
Hell ya! Lets see what u can do in Hell(adrol) big man.
I think that all my deads numbers just ran for cover!!!! Holy lake of Fire and Brimstone!!!! TOM IS HERE :privateeye:
Army is out in the fiery lake right now bench pressing sulfur boulders for reps. You should see all of the ex "dancers" down there ogling over him in 5 inch heels, and perfume covered thongs. Run Army RUN!!!!!!!!!! You can't KLEEN that stuff off!
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: now that was darn right FUNNY!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in brother bring on the hell.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL! Nice, "Helladrol" how fitting for AG. Raise some hell AG!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
AG, when do we kick off your first dose?

Kleens workout has been kicking my @ss this past month. I'm sure you will beast it, it takes heart to give it 100%

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
in brother bring on the hell.
welcome my friend!!!!
muahahahahahahahahahahahaha :drillsergeant:
Sounds like something I would say, LOL :D
all bow and pay homage to the queen of the stage!!!
Will DO boss!!!
AG, when do we kick off your first dose?

Kleens workout has been kicking my @ss this past month. I'm sure you will beast it, it takes heart to give it 100%
I took the first dose this morning. 50mg down the hatch! I am also going to add Cycle Support from AI to this run to keep all things in check. :147:
This is the 4th time that I have run this workout. Man it is going to be intense this time. Last time I got so many gains on just ASGT and Natadrol. I expect quite a bit from this!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now that is a bad ass feeling to see a beast like AG still going back to the Warrior. It does grow on you, AND make you grow. Thanks KK, glad you are enjoying it Brother!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry, I mean no offense, but every time I hear "Helladrol", that stupid Gwen Stefanie song starts going in my head:

" I ain't no Helladrol GIRRRL!"...

So, yeah, here I am. :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took the first dose this morning. 50mg down the hatch! I am also going to add Cycle Support from AI to this run to keep all things in check. :147:
This is the 4th time that I have run this workout. Man it is going to be intense this time. Last time I got so many gains on just ASGT and Natadrol. I expect quite a bit from this!!!!
You may sprout bat wings after a mean lat pull down set.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry, I mean no offense, but every time I hear "Helladrol", that stupid Gwen Stefanie song starts going in my head:

" I ain't no Helladrol GIRRRL!"...

So, yeah, here I am. :D
Judging from her facial structure I am thinking she looks more like the product of a lot of GH use.... Her face bones are a little large and it throws me off.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yet another "drol" named product.
Where is my Thunder-drol? :hammer:
Or my Valhalla-drol? :box:

:thinking:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Judging from Gwen Stefanie's facial structure I am thinking she looks more like the product of a lot of GH use.... Her face bones are a little large and it throws me off.
You can "throw" her my way anytime, brother!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
welcome to one and all!!!! already have the old gang and some new faces! This is going to be a great ride my friends!!!!

Was never able to put down yesterdays lift. I started it out easy as this is week 1 of both the supps and the Warrior workout (which I agree is VERY addicting!!!)
Flat BB Bench
135 - 225 - 275 - Drops - 225 - 135 (again stayed fairly light)
Wide grip pull downs
150 - 220 - 240 Drops - 200 - 160 and then did 2 drop sets of Face Pulls with the rope
DB Tricep Extensions
45 - 100 (this gym only has 100's :( ) so did it like 15-20 times - 100 Drops 90 - 50
Hammer Curls
40 - 50 - 50 (again stayed light) Drops 40 - 30
Front raises DB
30 - 40 - 45 - Drops 35 - 35
Then got called away for a meeting....

That was yesterday. Today I did some DL's and some cardio on the bike. For those who haven't followed before, had knee surgery, for the 2nd time, on the left knee 7 weeks ago. So the DL numbers are still pretty shaky as I rehab this sucker
kept the DL's at 315 again. Will stay here for another few weeks...

here is a pic of me walking off the field before the BYU - Nevada football game. My son took the picture. It was great seeing the Nevada players warm up. Where that guy is standing behind me is where their linemen where doing warm ups. I stayed right on the sideline watching them. One of their players looked over at me and told his coach that they needed to recruit me to play. Was a great feeling being as big as some of their "Big" guys :147:

Attachments

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry Major, I am going to have to ask to you remove your glasses, they are to faddish for the armed forces! :D

welcome to one and all!!!! already have the old gang and some new faces! This is going to be a great ride my friends!!!!

Was never able to put down yesterdays lift. I started it out easy as this is week 1 of both the supps and the Warrior workout (which I agree is VERY addicting!!!)
Flat BB Bench
135 - 225 - 275 - Drops - 225 - 135 (again stayed fairly light)
Wide grip pull downs
150 - 220 - 240 Drops - 200 - 160 and then did 2 drop sets of Face Pulls with the rope
DB Tricep Extensions
45 - 100 (this gym only has 100's :( ) so did it like 15-20 times - 100 Drops 90 - 50
Hammer Curls
40 - 50 - 50 (again stayed light) Drops 40 - 30
Front raises DB
30 - 40 - 45 - Drops 35 - 35
Then got called away for a meeting....

That was yesterday. Today I did some DL's and some cardio on the bike. For those who haven't followed before, had knee surgery, for the 2nd time, on the left knee 7 weeks ago. So the DL numbers are still pretty shaky as I rehab this sucker
kept the DL's at 315 again. Will stay here for another few weeks...

here is a pic of me walking off the field before the BYU - Nevada football game. My son took the picture. It was great seeing the Nevada players warm up. Where that guy is standing behind me is where their linemen where doing warm ups. I stayed right on the sideline watching them. One of their players looked over at me and told his coach that they needed to recruit me to play. Was a great feeling being as big as some of their "Big" guys :147:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry Major, I am going to have to ask to you remove your glasses, they are to faddish for the armed forces! :D
Ah!!!!!!! I thought the same thing but I will not be the one to go up to the Major and try to forcefully remove them... :ugh2:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah!!!!!!! I thought the same thing but I will not be the one to go up to the Major and try to forcefully remove them... :ugh2:
I said the exact same thing to a captain actually when I was in, even though i was E-5, but for ****s sakes.. she was wearing red mirrored sun glasses... come on now.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
haha well fortunately for me they were issued to me by the Army :147:
they are Ballistic Oakleys that were given to me in Iraq... the 2nd time that is...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I said the exact same thing to a captain actually when I was in, even though i was E-5, but for ****s sakes.. she was wearing red mirrored sun glasses... come on now.
buahahahahahaha!!!! Balls carrying Reps!!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome pic and compliment by the ball player AG.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell ya nice workout man and glad u r still able to do 315 on DLs. Awesome pic btw and u r a big dude.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established