Welcome to Hell(adrol) Army Guy style (sponsored)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG has the market on bolts of ligthening, regardless of source of orifice.
Right you are bruder Sam. And as Lord of the living lightening, I'm about to loose it in all its unfettered power against these poor defenseless weights this morning.

TO BATTLE!!!!!

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
Ok now boys, lets not lift him to Chuck Norris level yet!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I read this whole thread because I was promised .50 cals, FAST roping, and hazing of cadets.. he's gonna need to produce when he gets back..j/k

God speed on your deployment. My year has been made up of the same deal.

On another note... how awesome is it that he's not even here to post, but yet the thread is carrying on..lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I read this whole thread because I was promised .50 cals, FAST roping, and hazing of cadets.. he's gonna need to produce when he gets back..j/k

God speed on your deployment. My year has been made up of the same deal.

On another note... how awesome is it that he's not even here to post, but yet the thread is carrying on..lol
Bc AG is that bad ass!

:usa:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In his absence AG is slowly being raised to the position of LEGENDARY

When he returns it will be confirmed.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

None of us will be able to look directly at our computer monitors in his threads, else wise we'll go blind from the radiance.

We'll need those old people wrap around lokes just to read his posts.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

He must go before the Legendary council consisting of myself and T1... I with a quick review of AGs file, I forsee him bathing in the Legendary glow before long! :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
None of us will be able to look directly at our computer monitors in his threads, else wise we'll go blind from the radiance.

We'll need those old people wrap around lokes just to read his posts.
Or get one of those old 'green screen' monitors so that the sudden contrast change doesn't break the pixels.

And btw, we shouldn't be so quick to bring Chuck Norris up to AG's level. I'm talking to you v1hyp! :sgrin:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome stuff guys that is great! He is gonna love this stuff! He's still alive and kicking hitting what he can when he can.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just e-mailed the big guy. I'll relay whatever message he allows me to. :phone:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Cool stuff, I hope he's well! Man he's going to have a lot of reading!!!

There's this log, then there's all our logs and then there are some rather interesting threads going on elsewhere on the board AND of course Ed and DW's logs... By the time AG comes home, Ed & DW are going to HUGE!! well actually Ed may have started bulking by then

Wow sooo much going on! I wonder how AG's cycle was? He should be in PCT by now, right? Jeez he could be huge as well

Have to stop thinking, brain might explode!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the time AG comes home he's going to be like, where did all my LG buds go?

too soon...?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Hell if you spend enough time on the N2TKS thread it's more than just LG buds disappearing... I kid, I kid, couldn't resist BUT you have a great point wow, I'd forgot about that aspect... So who else is moving, I wonder? Has anyone other than kleen moved then?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell if you spend enough time on the N2TKS thread it's more than just LG buds disappearing... I kid, I kid, couldn't resist BUT you have a great point wow, I'd forgot about that aspect... So who else is moving, I wonder? Has anyone other than kleen moved then?
Couple great LG guys at BB.com and yours truly.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You would fall into the category of a great guy Volc! Army did finish his run a while back I posted up in here he gained about 10 lbs and said there was no sign of shut down. Strength increased as well and he said he ended up leaner too.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
You would fall into the category of a great guy Volc! Army did finish his run a while back I posted up in here he gained about 10 lbs and said there was no sign of shut down. Strength increased as well and he said he ended up leaner too.
My bad, too much work and subscribed to too many logs... That's great news Chris and x 2 on the great guy comment!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOAH!!! No signs of shut down?!?! Did I read that correctly?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOAH!!! No signs of shut down?!?! Did I read that correctly?
Lots of ways to make shutdown an non-issue depending on the compound. That is why people take Methyl-1D on cycle to keep the boys working full steam or you can run HCGhenerate to do the same just in a more natural way. Of course you could run REAL HCG as well though that may not be necessary unless you are doing a really harsh cycle like super into epi.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Lots of ways to make shutdown an non-issue depending on the compound. That is why people take Methyl-1D on cycle to keep the boys working full steam or you can run HCGhenerate to do the same just in a more natural way. Of course you could run REAL HCG as well though that may not be necessary unless you are doing a really harsh cycle like super into epi.
M1D on cycle won't stop shutdown. If anything it would help contribute to shutdown.

Check my cycle out, i ran a high dose of katanadrol for 30 days, and now im on week 3 of Helladrol. I started HCGenerate when is started Helladrol and i have no signs of shutdown at all. No complaints, and i know i could come off this cycle after 5 or 6 weeks with out a SERM, no problem.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
....Meanwhile;

(it's the closest rendering I can find to AG given the short notice)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the premise that feeling shut down and actually being shut down are different.
You make a point and you are probably right, if you artificially are keeping test up, when you stop of course you are going to be shutdown. HCGhenerate is on my radar and it looks to me to be the ultimate on cycle addition if you are taking something that will shut you down harsh (tren, super, epi at higher doses comes to mind). How did the Katana work for you? I won the chance to log it but I had just come off of Andro so I couldn't run them back to back.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You make a point and you are probably right, if you artificially are keeping test up, when you stop of course you are going to be shutdown. HCGhenerate is on my radar and it looks to me to be the ultimate on cycle addition if you are taking something that will shut you down harsh (tren, super, epi at higher doses comes to mind). How did the Katana work for you? I won the chance to log it but I had just come off of Andro so I couldn't run them back to back.
I do like the idea of M1-D or Dermacrine on cycle to keep up test levels for a more suppresive cycle. For the Helladrol im taking right now, i would rather beat out shutdown with HCGenerate. I just don't know that you can beat shutdown with something like superdrol, so in that case you might find M1-D a good addition.

Katana worked out great for me. I bought myself an extra bottle and ran it at a double the recommended dose. I managed to get some pretty good recomp from it, but most noticable to me was the strength gains. That and next to no shutdown. I felt comfortable enough after my katana to bridge straight into a halo cycle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do like the idea of M1-D or Dermacrine on cycle to keep up test levels for a more suppresive cycle. For the Helladrol im taking right now, i would rather beat out shutdown with HCGenerate. I just don't know that you can beat shutdown with something like superdrol, so in that case you might find M1-D a good addition.

Katana worked out great for me. I bought myself an extra bottle and ran it at a double the recommended dose. I managed to get some pretty good recomp from it, but most noticable to me was the strength gains. That and next to no shutdown. I felt comfortable enough after my katana to bridge straight into a halo cycle.
Yah I used Dermacrine with my EPI to hopefully cushion the blow. Funny thing is I thought I was feeling a bit shut down earlier this week, even he boys seemed to have less volume but I'm back baby!! Odd, could that be the Derma kicking in, gonna post this on my log...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Up 10 pounds and leaner, great work AG! Gotta be some shutdown but not too much with helladrol should be a smooooooth PCT.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I don't think he even needed the research chems. Just a good OTC PCT. He probably had some shut down but not enough for him to feel shut down post cycle so his levels could have been high and just bumped down to low normal or something. I know Hella is only somewhat suppressive. Not like Dymethazine or Superdrol. Either way, my next cycle I WILL be running HC Generate throughout and should have some of the other goodies we have on hand for post cycle too.