Welcome to Hell(adrol) Army Guy style (sponsored)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Often we sit here alluding to the warrior spirit within us all(I will hold myself as an example of this). The Major lives this spirit day in and day out coursing through his veins and oozing from his every pore and. It is a humbling realization that as hard as I train, as much as I sacrifice and tap into that so called warrior rage...men like the Major are the real deal and I live a privileged life because he has the F*CKIN B@LLS to go out there and get in the line of fire where now amount of strength can save you from a stray bullet.

May the Lord send the highest caliber of angels to wage ware by the Majors side and bring him home safe to his family. I know every day my prayers will be with him and I have no doubt we all will pray until he returns. For when God who made the heavens and the earth is on your side...there is NO WEAPON fashioned by men or demon that can harm you.

Come home safe you big son of gun.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Army Guy's weekly update

Hello guys I have a quick update from AG. Rather than paraphrase I will just copy what he wrote me.

Hey my brother! A quick update to post if you could. I saw your message you chatted to me and thanks, it looked great. Also tell Doug thanks for the message he sent on Facebook. I can't reply on there, but tell him Congrats on the 295 for 5!!!
As for me I had a short but great lift the other day. The Helladrol is kicking in and my strength is steadily rising. Had a long walk in the cold with a ruck on and it was light as a feather. This stuff really works and works amazingly!!! Will send more lifting numbers next.week. got to run now though... peace my friend!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How cool. AG is smack dab in the middle of Hel on Earth and he thinks of us. What a guy!! :usa2:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What he was aluding to on facebook is I have this habit lately of saying a little prayer before I do front squats cuz they're getting pretty heavy and I can use all the help I can get. Brandon and his family were on my mind so I said a little prayer for them and it was like he was there with me cheering me on. 295 X 5.. I set a personal record on sunday of 305 for 5. Anyways bottom line is humility and selflessness are important attributes and I try to employ these so I don't get all full of myself and do something stupid, as I am prone to do. Brandon displays these traits every day of his life and is a good example.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent job Doug that is beastly on front squats. I agree totally about Brandon.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the PR Dreamweaver. Do you use an Olympic grip or crossed grip?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent job Doug that is beastly on front squats. I agree totally about Brandon.
Thanks, using knee wraps now and the stability is helping me explore the higher weights. I only go paralell but from a wide stance that's about how far I can go even with just the bar. My hamstrings and quads are taking a royal beating and my legs are getting bigger so it's working well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, using knee wraps now and the stability is helping me explore the higher weights. I only go paralell but from a wide stance that's about how far I can go even with just the bar. My hamstrings and quads are taking a royal beating and my legs are getting bigger so it's working well.
You gotta love that. You need to update your weight on your profile. Doug hasn't been 242 in a year now. Put your new cut and studly weight up in there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You gotta love that. You need to update your weight on your profile. Doug hasn't been 242 in a year now. Put your new cut and studly weight up in there.
Oh Yah weighed in at 225.5 last week. A little higher than I'd planned but it's been good weight going on.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice I bet you look big as all get out at 225 Doug. Can you believe my short butt is sitting 209-210 now.

Brandon, keep that head up, well when not taking cover that is. We all miss ya round here!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Brandon, keep that head up, well when not taking cover that is. We all miss ya round here!
Take care of your men and yourself AG.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill all those little sand fleas AG and let Odin and Freya sort them out. :twisted:

We need to stop "playing" war over there and putting our good men and women in harm's way. No reason to have so many casualties.

We need to finish up over there even if it means.............

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice I bet you look big as all get out at 225 Doug. Can you believe my short butt is sitting 209-210 now.

You know I'm not completely shocked by your gains as I know the compounds you were using can add a lot a weight and you have done very little in the way of cycling so you were primed. Some of the fluctuations were pretty wild though. You're very meticulous so I know the gains are good quality so that being said yah pretty impressive but you know what you're doing so I expected big things.

Yah I am bigger at 225 than I was at 240 I think. I'm pretty pleased, there's more size gain on PM than I had anticipated. I have been really attacking the weights though...

Yah Brandon keeping the log going for yuh... :cheers:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doug is a true beast. I can only imagine how thick you look right now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Final Update short review. = Happy Army Guy!

Sorry Army sent this to me earlier this week and I got distracted with work and didn't get it out. Here is his email to me. He made some impressive gains!

"Ok my friend. Am all done with the cycle and let me tell you, I really enjoyed it! Not once did I see or feel any sides or shut down. I can't wait to run this again. My lifts, such as I can do with limited equipment, all rose and by a lot. Bench went up around 40 lbs, and was able to get 165 on skull crushers! I recommend this to everyone, especially with the amazing price for that huge bottle. I also gained about 10 lbs while shedding 1% bf !!!!
Please thank all the guys for following along. They should all go out and get themselves some of this helladrol
Peace bro and thanks for posting this "

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Well that's really good for a 3 week cycle.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
AG- You and your family are in my prayers bro, thank you for fighting for our freedom.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Something worth pointing out - Over all, very few soliders are on call with deployment notices in the hours, not months. AG is a super troop in my book.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Something worth pointing out - Over all, very few soliders are on call with deployment notices in the hours, not months. AG is a super troop in my book.
Agreed - particularly since AG's main role I have always assumed is training... Since his most recent deployment at short notice, I had wondered if he's a little more "special" than that - whatever he is doing our thoughts are with him and his family and even as allied country I appreciate not only what he does but what all the guys on this board do for the benefit of a better world, whatever your role is!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I know is he's a Super guy and my prayers are with him and his family..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Emerging from swamp water to stealthly capture bad guys in a small unit with a black painted face. At least thats my theory.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man all this talk about anabolics and I have to take time off... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Army is a great man and soldier. You don't make it to Major without your ducks being in a row. If most of you paid attention to the stuff he would send as pics in some of his other logs the stuff he is training is advanced. Not too many people have to do the water training and what not. You also probably noticed his Black Beret in the picture from the other week at the football game. So I think it is probably safe to say he is a Ranger which is a form of Special Forces. So yeah those peices of the pie equal out to one bad mofo with a heart of gold.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Kleen tell AG that we're still holding it down for him.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Army is a great man and soldier. You don't make it to Major without your ducks being in a row. If most of you paid attention to the stuff he would send as pics in some of his other logs the stuff he is training is advanced. Not too many people have to do the water training and what not. You also probably noticed his Black Beret in the picture from the other week at the football game. So I think it is probably safe to say he is a Ranger which is a form of Special Forces. So yeah those peices of the pie equal out to one bad mofo with a heart of gold.
AG is a true beast. ALL of the army wears black berets...he is NOT a ranger or special ops. We all receive water training and are always up to date, but this does not take away from the heart AG has. The fact he is relaying messages while facing danger says alot. Make it back safe bud.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AG is a true beast. ALL of the army wears black berets...he is NOT a ranger or special ops. We all receive water training and are always up to date, but this does not take away from the heart AG has. The fact he is relaying messages while facing danger says alot. Make it back safe bud.
Interesting when did they make that uniform change? When I was in you only got one of the beret's if you were Special Forces = Green beret, Ranger = Black Beret, and Burgandy beret for Airborne. If you were not one of those 3 classifications you wore a standard issue BDU or Dress cover not a beret. Well, like you said, http://www.usarc.army.mil/naad/beret.htm they all where Black Beret's now. So then I would take away my assumption of him being a Ranger.

Man how things change... When I went through Airborne and Advanced infantry training at Benning we had some water training but not like he was showing. Of course things change and I haven't had any reason to follow along. Dang I am an old man I just realized how long ago it was since I was in.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I came in after BDUs but it's always been berets since i've been in. There has been talk of going back to patrol caps with the combat uniform. Don't know if or when that will ever happen. While deployed it's only patrol caps.

Things i can tell from his picture in this thread.
1, He's a big mofo which i don't want mad at me
2, He deployed under the 1st Infantry Division, though i think he's recently been at Carson
3, He probably makes 3x as much as me :lol:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Interesting when did they make that uniform change? When I was in you only got one of the beret's if you were Special Forces = Green beret, Ranger = Black Beret, and Burgandy beret for Airborne. If you were not one of those 3 classifications you wore a standard issue BDU or Dress cover not a beret. Well, like you said, http://www.usarc.army.mil/naad/beret.htm they all where Black Beret's now. So then I would take away my assumption of him being a Ranger.

Man how things change... When I went through Airborne and Advanced infantry training at Benning we had some water training but not like he was showing. Of course things change and I haven't had any reason to follow along. Dang I am an old man I just realized how long ago it was since I was in.
Haha, it's all good man. AG is still semi godly!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
LOL!

I heard that AG has a night lite in his bedroom. Not because he's scared of the dark, but so the dark won't be so scared of him. :p
Being that Halloween is right around the corner; I heard that AG had a problem with the Boogey Man once....his chest was too massive to hide in the Boogey Man's closet.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And if HE were here, he'd consume his enemies with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.