**ULTRA POLL** How many never-before-seen ingredients are in MN's NEW PRODUCT???

How many never-before-seen ingredients are in MN's NEW PRODUCT???

• Total voters
Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yes! You heard right! Molecular Nutrition is gettin' ready to revolutionize the supplement world... again!

Let me tell you. MN has a history of shocking the supp industry with brand new, totally unique products. Even before there was X-Factor, William Llewellyn was the genius behind Boldione (1,4 androstadienedione), 3-Alpha (5-alpha androstane 3-alpha, 17-beta diol) and Viratase (5-alpha androstanedione) way back in the glory days of prohormones. He also spear-headed the use of lymphatic delivery to increase uptake as can be read here. Obviously, MN's owner and author of Anabolics 2007 (I like to call him Bill) is no stranger to great feats of insight and invention.

Well, we've grown a lot over the years but MN's commitment to innovation and high quality has never waned. To the contrary, it has become ever more insistent as our core team has grown. We've been able to cover a lot of R&D ground since X-Factor's big splash... and [highlight]we've got some surprises in store for you![/highlight]

Soon we will present to you the most creative and head spinningly effective volumizer yet to be seen. What's the deal, you ask? What's all the hype about? I'll tell you! This product, aside from tasting absolutely DELICIOUS, contains a number of brand new ingredients... things you've never seen before... things never before used in such a way... things that, when combined in the precise ratios they're in, develop such incredible synergy you will wonder how we ever managed to pull it off. Just wait! The day of reckoning is coming.

So, my question to you is this: just how many brand-spanking-new ingredients could we possibly have managed to discover and develop?

Alright people, let's have at it! :D

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I went with 5. While 42 would be impressive, I had to be realistic :icon_lol: . Can't wait to give it a try brotha! Hope all is well.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, Xfactor is one ingredient that revolutionized the industry, so i went with 2! figured "Bill" (as Aeternitis calls him) would like to keep it simple!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I went with 5. While 42 would be impressive, I had to be realistic :icon_lol: . Can't wait to give it a try brotha! Hope all is well.

I went with 6 since more isn't always better. I like to refer MN's owner as Billiam :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I say 42 and as far as Bill I like to stick with the whole K-Fed think and call him B-Lew :)

CROWLER

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet it's a trick question. There could be a single ingredient with multiple active compounds (e.g. Cissus, Cordyceps)

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Ill go with 9. Go ahead and send me a couple of bottles and Ill make sure to count for ya!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, this is really weird. In JJohn's thread I was going to ask this.

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
Ok so I picked seven because nobody had mentioned it yet.................But, it turns out that's the second most picked number so I have to go with eight

:bruce1:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I picked 5.... just because :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Shoot I'll say 7 because I like gambling and I usually win so my gut said go with 7 :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going with 42...but what's the question?

/and thanks for the fish.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

I don't get the fish part... but you're welcome.

BTW, I've been meaning to talk to you about setting up perhaps a small XF promo for the guys here on AM. Interested?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't get the fish part... but you're welcome.

BTW, I've been meaning to talk to you about setting up perhaps a small XF promo for the guys here on AM. Interested?
Hitchhiker's Guide reference. Yes, most definitely. I spoke briefly with William at the M&M chat, and he was supposed to get back with me.

Shoot me an email at [email protected].

BTW...I respect William a lot...I am curious what you have found. Care to fax a NDA and give me the inside scoop?? :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a dolphin? dolphins are too cute....
I think he is a puffer fish! :toofunny:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Hitchhiker's Guide reference.
I shouldn've known that considering the 42 thing. My brain doesn't like 10 hours at the computer everday. :drunk:

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its just going to have to have nine so that you can call it

MN's Massive Nine

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I hope one of the ingredients is Oxandrolone, because AA doesn't do sh*t.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yes, one of the ingredients is Oxandralone. You win! How ever did you guess? :rolleyes:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
There's 9!!!!!!!

Kidding, just a random guess. You did manage to spark my interest though. Have you guys released what type of product it is?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

LMAO I went with 42 for that very reason.

After all, it is the answer to life, consciousness, matter, the universe and everything else.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i am salivating at the thought! when do we see this awesomely unique formula?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Not until we're at least a week from release. Sorry for making you guys wait.

Just a little longer. Trust me, it will be well worth it. :woohoo:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
any hint as to what type of product it is?

Mr.50

Not until we're at least a week from release. Sorry for making you guys wait.

Just a little longer. Trust me, it will be well worth it. :woohoo:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
any hint as to what type of product it is?

Mr.50
It's the Holy Grail

Adds twenty pounds to your bench, squat, and DL, triples your alcohol tolerance, and adds 3 inches to your member in just one dose.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the Holy Grail

Adds twenty pounds to your bench, squat, and DL, triples your alcohol tolerance, and adds 3 inches to your member in just one dose.

What does two doses accomplish?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I guess this means no hints......

Mr.50

It's the Holy Grail

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hint #1:

it volumizes your cells and makes your muscles BIGGER!

:toofunny:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it really going to have Oxandrolone or that is a joke?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it really going to have Oxandrolone or that is a joke?
Come on now are you serious?? If you are please reconsider your desire to use any oral steroid.......there are other organs in your body already exhibiting far to much damage for you to consider hurting others lol.

Last edited:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i heard it was gonna be a super-methylated never before seen extracted version of oxandrolone

makes it completely safe and causes no damage what so ever to any organ in the body.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
and it actually boosts natural test production.

Mr.50

i heard it was gonna be a super-methylated never before seen extracted version of oxandrolone

makes it completely safe and causes no damage what so ever to any organ in the body.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard that after your third dose, bikini models will start having sex in your backyard.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
The new prod is C17aa-H2O... an anabolic hyperhydration matrix of pure power and size!