**ULTRA POLL** How many never-before-seen ingredients are in MN's NEW PRODUCT???

How many never-before-seen ingredients are in MN's NEW PRODUCT???

• Total voters
haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Any news on this guys - timeframe?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
when will the poll be answered? and come on...some hint at ingred.profile!!!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
when will the poll be answered? and come on...some hint at ingred.profile!!!
It's got... some creatine and some carbs in it. :run:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
interesting....so the formula is not all new novel compounds?and when these new compounds are revealed how big of a splash do you think this will make in the volumizer type category?Its def. sounding good though.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another creatine product? There are so many creatine products out there. What form of creatine will you be using? Creatine gluconate or Kre alklyne?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
interesting....so the formula is not all new novel compounds?and when these new compounds are revealed how big of a splash do you think this will make in the volumizer type category?Its def. sounding good though.
It's got a number of novel compounds in it. And I believe a new patent as well... :D

I think it's gonna be a HUGE hit. Once people try it they'll see what REAL volumization is all about.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How will it compare to super pump 250 and Sizeon and no shotgun?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
No more questions! This interview is over! :numbered:

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I tend to lift weights to increase volume. :bruce3:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I tend to lift weights to improve my reading comprehension. :fool2:

Last edited:
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lift weights because it's just as enjoyable, and yields less STD's to pick up something heavy than to pick up chicks.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I lift weights because it's just as enjoyable, and yields less STD's to pick up something heavy than to pick up chicks.
Unless your'e picking up heavy chicks. :toofunny:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well i think that they NEED love but PREFER chocolate!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
What the hell happened to my thread? :fool2:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
so when is the poll gonna be answered?and have any of the MN reps sampled this?if so..how was it?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
so when is the poll gonna be answered?and have any of the MN reps sampled this?if so..how was it?
The poll will be answered when the product goes public.

And no, the reps haven't tried it. Only us core engineers have had that priviledge.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
you tried it?how was it? sometimes Superpump or vault really f up my stomach, hopefully this wont..and hopefully it wont taste awful...though superpump tastes alright and the new raspberry is good.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you this: it is easy on the stomach and it tastes great!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice one, sinner! :thumbsup:

bubblegum flavor! mmmmm.............GOOD!

chew and chew and chew and chew and your jaw line gets volumized! it gets absorbed through your saliva glands and the rest of you gets hyooge, too! :toofunny:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see anabolic jaw breakers one day.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
just about two weeks away..any new hints? will this aid in recovery along with volumization?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They already know what is in it they just do not want to release information on it. O well bummer.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
will this aid in recovery along with volumization?
Yes. Big time.

Volumization is the main thing here. We were looking to make something that would increase sizze on the first dose. The kinda thing that works immediately to provide instant gratification. The kinda thing you can FEEL!

But the product is anabolic, anti-oxidant, nootropic, and will increase power and endurance. Essentially, it fits all training styles and is good even for non-bodybuilders. If you're into running, cycling, or some other endurance event, this product will do quite a bit for enhancing that as well... especially if stacked with a carnosine booster like beta-alanine/histidine.

But primarily we will be marketing it as a volumizer.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
aeternitis, i am in love with this product and i don't even know its name! :toofunny:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TRUST ME! I think THIS relationship will last longer than 1 night! ;)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

phantom

Awards
  • Established
so this won't be at the Arnold?any hints yet to the number of new ingredients?and is this a formula more like no xplode ar something like sann vault or fierce in terms of mix of volumizers and recovery agents.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
bump..its gotta be gettin close...maybe some new hints??

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'll tell you this:

We put too much potassium in the first one so... uhh... it's a bit delayed. :rofl:

I'm serious though. The FDA puts strict limitations on potassium content and that just slipped our mind because potassium is such a badass electrolyte. If you mess with potassium it will own you up and down the block, son!

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Okay, I'll tell you this:

We put too much potassium in the first one so... uhh... it's a bit delayed. :rofl:

I'm serious though. The FDA puts strict limitations on potassium content and that just slipped our mind because potassium is such a badass electrolyte. If you mess with potassium it will own you up and down the block, son!
Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium. Other countries have inferior potassium.