**ULTRA POLL** How many never-before-seen ingredients are in MN's NEW PRODUCT???

How many never-before-seen ingredients are in MN's NEW PRODUCT???

• Total voters

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had quite the talk with Mr. llewelyn at the ARnold! so i know the answer to the poll and i just can't believe it! :jaw:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please share? Please.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Tastes good, lots of new ingredients, goes into the stomach, volumizer, great for everyone, 42 new ingredients, noorotropic, endurance, anti fatigue.....

Watermelon flavored C-factor.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
without releasing any ingredients, can't we atleast know how much new stuff is in it?will there be any ads for it running in any of the mags soon?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Tastes good, lots of new ingredients, goes into the stomach, volumizer, great for everyone, 42 new ingredients, noorotropic, endurance, anti fatigue.....

Watermelon flavored C-factor.
It's fruit punch flavor. And there is not 42 ingredients. :)

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's fruit punch flavor. And there is not 42 ingredients. :)

Damn. Looks like my guess was wrong. I guess that means there could be more than 42 ingredients in it....:fool2:

Probably not. I do know a few things it contains, but my lips are sealed.:smite:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
everything almost squared away with this?
Heh, far from it. Check out my sig. We've got some waiting to do. But you know what they say: good things come to those who wait. And this new prod will definitely be a good thing. Hell, it will be a ****ing amazing thing!

But don't worry. I'm talking to the man upstairs today (some call him Bill, others call him Mr. Llewellyn) and I'm gonna see about getting some other things released... might be able to get something else done sooner, 'cause I know how you guys just CANNOT wait for something new from Molecular Nutrition. :D

phantom

Awards
  • Established
But don't worry. I'm talking to the man upstairs today (some call him Bill, others call him Mr. Llewellyn) and I'm gonna see about getting some other things released... might be able to get something else done sooner, 'cause I know how you guys just CANNOT wait for something new from Molecular Nutrition. :D[/QUOTE]

How many other things are in the works?and will any of the rest of them be out for late spring/summer?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
How many other things are in the works?and will any of the rest of them be out for late spring/summer?
It's a mystery. :D

phantom

Awards
  • Established
is the formula for this still the same as when it was first announced?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
is the formula for this still the same as when it was first announced?
Should be unless they didn't tell me about something... :think:

BTW, about the potasium thing I mentioned before, that was wrong. Apparently the hold up is 2 things: first, we kept going back and tweaking the flavor, second, ordering all the ingredients and getting them shipped takes quite a while. :)

But when its out, it's gonna be a HUGE hit, no doubt about it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any update?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
can u say the name of this new product yet?also, is the original formula still in tact, and the flavor still fruit punch?

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
can u say the name of this new product yet?also, is the original formula still in tact, and the flavor still fruit punch?
No info on the name, but yes the formula and flavor should remain intact

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You guys are not the only ones who can't wait anymore :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
the way these new compounds are being mentioned, they sound like they are gonna be sweet.do u think any of them might be sold as stand alone products in the furure by anyone?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
the way these new compounds are being mentioned, they sound like they are gonna be sweet.do u think any of them might be sold as stand alone products in the furure by anyone?
It's not out yet, and no one knows, except us (mouhahahaha) what the ingredients are, so this is like asking me if the lottery will be won today. I cannot predict, and definetly can't open my mouth on what the ingredients are, but it's coming, its delayed, but it's coming. I really really really really really really really really really really really really really can't wait anymore but, patience is a virtue. It'll be rocking your ass I promise :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
any updates....should be soon now....also, since it's closer to release, any hints on that number of new compounds, or even the name of it?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
any updates....should be soon now....also, since it's closer to release, any hints on that number of new compounds, or even the name of it?
Man, I wish I could answer this one. I am also waiting on this info. Be sure that I will let you know AS SOON as we can spread the word.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Any updates?
Dj, I really appreciate your support! Unfortunately, the volumizer is still in queue. It's been pushed again, but don't you worry, I will, as soon as I know, give you updates :head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
42 because im good at tests and that seems like the answer.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Dj, I really appreciate your support! Unfortunately, the volumizer is still in queue. It's been pushed again,

Hopefully, all the new compounds and other ingredients are still a go?maybe this is a flavor issue or something?

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Dj, I really appreciate your support! Unfortunately, the volumizer is still in queue. It's been pushed again, but don't you worry, I will, as soon as I know, give you updates :head:
You the man......NOW HURRY UP AND GIVE US AN UPDATE!!!! I hope this is worth the wait:yawn: . Actually, if MN makes it then I know it is.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will we be able to get samples to test this sucker out with all this hype and all this wait I am getting to excited with out any products.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Will we be able to get samples to test this sucker out with all this hype and all this wait I am getting to excited with out any products.
I have no idea about this yet, but we'll keep you updated.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
jj update your avy bro...we need to see how SWOLE you've gotten

phantom

Awards
  • Established
is everything with this product still the same as when it was first mentioned(ingredient wise)?hopefully nothing went wrong and it's just a business delay.any news?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
is everything with this product still the same as when it was first mentioned(ingredient wise)?hopefully nothing went wrong and it's just a business delay.any news?
Just a huge delay :(

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am late, but so is the product, so it's all gooood!!!!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Whats The Eta Lookin Like On This Now?also, If U Can Say, What Might The Name Of This Be ?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
It's cool-I'm sure it will be worth the wait.Have any of the reps been able to test this stuff yet?Also, besides this, are there any other new things in the works that we might see anytime soon?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It's cool-I'm sure it will be worth the wait.Have any of the reps been able to test this stuff yet?Also, besides this, are there any other new things in the works that we might see anytime soon?
Something is coming boys. Something is coming... We will have testers for sure on this baby. We are expecting the product to be released in fall.