Get the jump on Anabolics 2007... someone will get a free copy!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I started a thread in the MN section all about the new Anabolics 2007 and about William Llewellyn's lecture on steroids given at the 2006 National Conference on Injecting Drug Use (NCIDU06) in London. Here's the link: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/molecular-nutrition/57504-anabolics-2007-almost.html

Go there, get the head's up on the newest edition of the world's most thorough steroid textbook, and listen to a very informative lecture.

I'm hoping to get some good discussions going on this one and help people stay informed in the ever changing world of illicit ergogens. And as noted, there just might be an oppurtunity to get some free swag.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
No one ever won anything with love... lol

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Bump. :D

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Soooo, you just gonna give out the free book to a random person??

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Well, writing a thorough review of Anabolics may help someone's chances. ;)

tattoopierced1

sweet.. a little more detail would be nice though.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was just gonna see who posted the most in this discussion pertaining to AAS, Bill's book and his speech. So, I was gonna gift a copy to whoever seemed to be contributing the most. But also, posting a review of Anabolics 06 or 05 would be a BIG bonus for someone trying to get a free copy of 07.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Anabolics 2006 is the best anabolic steroids (and much more) reference book. Easily understood and to the point with all the relevant information it can further someone's knowledge of anabolics and prove a useful tool in many situations.

Aaaaaand it has pictures in it, who doesn't like a book with pictures?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Anabolics 2007 --> :nutkick: <-- Other anabolic steroids books

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
So, who intends to get the grand-daddy of steroid books? C'mon, I know you're out there! Show yourselves. This is THE book to have if you're into gear. No matter how much you know or think you know, this text is guaranteed to teach you something new... and it better, weighing-in at over 1,000 pages.

Last edited:
nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on purchasing this book. Do you know when it will be out in stores like Barns&Noble,etc.?
I watched Bill's speech and presentation that he did and it was really informative and easy to understand. I know he just grazed the surface with a few points, but it was good. The power point presentation was laid out nicely as well. I am looking forward to reading his new book Anabolics 2007.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Since I have seen Anabolics 2006 at very disconuted price or even free with some big buys, I wonder what exactly is improed and added in the new edition.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
I'm going to park this book by the can, that way I can spend some quality time reading!!

*goes shopping for beans and ground beef* :D