Poll: How many never-before-seen ingredients are in MN's NEW PRODUCT???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

**ULTRA POLL** How many never-before-seen ingredients are in MN's NEW PRODUCT???

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Any news on this guys - timeframe?


  2. when will the poll be answered? and come on...some hint at ingred.profile!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Any news on this guys - timeframe?
    Don't you worry. We'll tell you. It's coming. Be patient, and you'll be pleased

  4. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Any news on this guys - timeframe?
    The Arnold. Didn't I already say that?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  5. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    when will the poll be answered? and come on...some hint at ingred.profile!!!
    It's got... some creatine and some carbs in it.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
    •   
       


  6. interesting....so the formula is not all new novel compounds?and when these new compounds are revealed how big of a splash do you think this will make in the volumizer type category?Its def. sounding good though.

  7. Another creatine product? There are so many creatine products out there. What form of creatine will you be using? Creatine gluconate or Kre alklyne?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    interesting....so the formula is not all new novel compounds?and when these new compounds are revealed how big of a splash do you think this will make in the volumizer type category?Its def. sounding good though.
    It's got a number of novel compounds in it. And I believe a new patent as well...

    I think it's gonna be a HUGE hit. Once people try it they'll see what REAL volumization is all about.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  9. How will it compare to super pump 250 and Sizeon and no shotgun?

  10. No more questions! This interview is over!
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  11. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    How will it compare to super pump 250 and Sizeon and no shotgun?
    ummmmmmm...........

    it will be BETTER!

  12. I tend to lift weights to increase volume. :bruce3:

  13. r u serious?

  14. I tend to lift weights to improve my reading comprehension.
    Last edited by Aeternitatis; 02-14-2007 at 03:39 PM.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  15. i lift weights to ward off boredom

  16. I lift weights because it's just as enjoyable, and yields less STD's to pick up something heavy than to pick up chicks.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I lift weights because it's just as enjoyable, and yields less STD's to pick up something heavy than to pick up chicks.
    Unless your'e picking up heavy chicks.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  18. I read some where that fat girls need love to

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    I read some where that fat girls need love to
    No, according to pubmed, countless studies have shown that fat chicks don't need love: they need chocolate.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  20. well i think that they NEED love but PREFER chocolate!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    well i think that they NEED love but PREFER chocolate!
    This is starting to turn into a racial allegory.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  22. What the hell happened to my thread?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  23. so when is the poll gonna be answered?and have any of the MN reps sampled this?if so..how was it?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    so when is the poll gonna be answered?and have any of the MN reps sampled this?if so..how was it?
    The poll will be answered when the product goes public.

    And no, the reps haven't tried it. Only us core engineers have had that priviledge.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  25. you tried it?how was it? sometimes Superpump or vault really f up my stomach, hopefully this wont..and hopefully it wont taste awful...though superpump tastes alright and the new raspberry is good.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Poll - how many protein shakes do you take a day
    By delsolrob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 02:30 AM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 11:21 PM
  3. POLL: How many times/week do you workout? FREE PRODUCT!
    By macedaddy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 01:15 PM
  4. Poll..How Many Yrs to Reach Genetic Potential
    By getswole in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 05:14 PM
  5. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Log in
Log in