Poll: How many never-before-seen ingredients are in MN's NEW PRODUCT???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

**ULTRA POLL** How many never-before-seen ingredients are in MN's NEW PRODUCT???

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. There's 9!!!!!!!

    Kidding, just a random guess. You did manage to spark my interest though. Have you guys released what type of product it is?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    There's 9!!!!!!!

    Kidding, just a random guess. You did manage to spark my interest though. Have you guys released what type of product it is?
    New volumizer
    •   
       


  3. When is the projected release?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm going with 42...but what's the question?

    /and thanks for the fish.
    LMAO I went with 42 for that very reason.

    After all, it is the answer to life, consciousness, matter, the universe and everything else.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jcam222 View Post
    When is the projected release?
    Should be in a few weeks
    •   
       


  6. So when will we get a hint of whats in it?

  7. yeah, i am salivating at the thought! when do we see this awesomely unique formula?

  8. Not until we're at least a week from release. Sorry for making you guys wait.

    Just a little longer. Trust me, it will be well worth it.

  9. any hint as to what type of product it is?

    Mr.50

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Not until we're at least a week from release. Sorry for making you guys wait.

    Just a little longer. Trust me, it will be well worth it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    any hint as to what type of product it is?

    Mr.50
    It's the Holy Grail

    Adds twenty pounds to your bench, squat, and DL, triples your alcohol tolerance, and adds 3 inches to your member in just one dose.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  11. So I guess this means no hints......

    Mr.50


    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    It's the Holy Grail

    Adds twenty pounds to your bench, squat, and DL, triples your alcohol tolerance, and adds 3 inches to your member in just one dose.

  12. hint #1:

    it volumizes your cells and makes your muscles BIGGER!


  13. fluid volumization or actual tissue growth?

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    hint #1:

    it volumizes your cells and makes your muscles BIGGER!


  14. Is it really going to have Oxandrolone or that is a joke?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Is it really going to have Oxandrolone or that is a joke?
    Come on now are you serious?? If you are please reconsider your desire to use any oral steroid.......there are other organs in your body already exhibiting far to much damage for you to consider hurting others lol.
    Last edited by jcam222; 02-13-2007 at 07:26 PM.

  16. i heard it was gonna be a super-methylated never before seen extracted version of oxandrolone

    makes it completely safe and causes no damage what so ever to any organ in the body.


  17. and it actually boosts natural test production.

    Mr.50

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i heard it was gonna be a super-methylated never before seen extracted version of oxandrolone

    makes it completely safe and causes no damage what so ever to any organ in the body.


  18. The new prod is C17aa-H2O... an anabolic hyperhydration matrix of pure power and size!
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  19. Any news on this guys - timeframe?

  20. when will the poll be answered? and come on...some hint at ingred.profile!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Any news on this guys - timeframe?
    Don't you worry. We'll tell you. It's coming. Be patient, and you'll be pleased

  22. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Any news on this guys - timeframe?
    The Arnold. Didn't I already say that?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  23. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    when will the poll be answered? and come on...some hint at ingred.profile!!!
    It's got... some creatine and some carbs in it.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  24. interesting....so the formula is not all new novel compounds?and when these new compounds are revealed how big of a splash do you think this will make in the volumizer type category?Its def. sounding good though.

  25. Another creatine product? There are so many creatine products out there. What form of creatine will you be using? Creatine gluconate or Kre alklyne?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    interesting....so the formula is not all new novel compounds?and when these new compounds are revealed how big of a splash do you think this will make in the volumizer type category?Its def. sounding good though.
    It's got a number of novel compounds in it. And I believe a new patent as well...

    I think it's gonna be a HUGE hit. Once people try it they'll see what REAL volumization is all about.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  27. How will it compare to super pump 250 and Sizeon and no shotgun?

  28. No more questions! This interview is over!
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Poll - how many protein shakes do you take a day
    By delsolrob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:30 AM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 12:21 AM
  3. POLL: How many times/week do you workout? FREE PRODUCT!
    By macedaddy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 02:15 PM
  4. Poll..How Many Yrs to Reach Genetic Potential
    By getswole in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 06:14 PM
  5. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Log in
Log in