Frank Mir is looking ripped! - AnabolicMinds.com

Frank Mir is looking ripped!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. New Member

Frank Mir is looking ripped!

I have never seen Frank in this good of shape before. I think Lesnar is f*cked! A highly motivated, in-shape, Frank Mir is deadly.

YouTube - UFC 100: Frank Mir Pounds the Pads.

2. New Member

Im still goin with Lez.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

yeah mir is awsome
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lesner is a giant though........Still going for buhrock! Not a big fan of Mir.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Id like Mir to win just because Lesner is arrogant and really doesnt deserve the belt. Of course his wrestling is good but all we've seen him do is come into the ring 30lbs+ heavier than the other guy (puts on water-weight etc before fight) and just lie on top of him and hammerfist them. He's nothing more than an over-hyped street brawler.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Doogsy123 View Post
    Id like Mir to win just because Lesner is arrogant and really doesnt deserve the belt. Of course his wrestling is good but all we've seen him do is come into the ring 30lbs+ heavier than the other guy (puts on water-weight etc before fight) and just lie on top of him and hammerfist them. He's nothing more than an over-hyped street brawler.
    Well his size is definitely formidable but if your a good fighter your a good fighter someone will figure out how to beat him.

he was only arrogant to Crazy horse cuz they were talking crap about him and his camp. He is slightly arrogant but who isnt.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

hes acually humbe in camp he does that for the media to make the big bucks. and yes mir is looking great as he also did against nog. this should be a qucik one!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  300 lbs.

+1

I can't stand Lesnar. Who the **** gets a title shot after 3 fights??
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Lesnar needs to be hubled but he is just a freak of nature
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

He's nothing more than an over-hyped street brawler.
    I'm pretty sure he was an undefeated national NCAA wrestling heavyweight champion. Maybe more than once, but not sure about that.
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  11. Advanced Member

Mir all the way since toe hold on abbot!!
  12. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by texaswolf View Post
    +1

I can't stand Lesnar. Who the **** gets a title shot after 3 fights??
    yup thats messed up i hated that, what i thought was crazy was hendo got 2 title shots in a row, i mean i taking him against bisping, but didnt even have to fight anyone.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

yeah i guess that was the only way to come to the UFC. imagine losing both tho in a row....ouch. hendo needs to pick it up, he barley beat franklin and the other guy parhles or whatever
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was an undefeated national NCAA wrestling heavyweight champion. Maybe more than once, but not sure about that.
    He was the NCAA champion in 2000 and runner-up in 1999. That being said, his technique is not as elite as most would believe. I'm by no means saying that he isn't a phenomenal athlete, but he relies on his size/strength more than his technical wrestling abilities. IMO, it would be more interesting to have seen Dan Gable, Cael Sanderson, and Alex Karelin (IMO, the best wrestler to ever live).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Must be the Nutrabolics
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

mir looked devestating vs Noguira!

i hope he can beat lesnar a second time around
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Gots to disagree with Brock not deserving the belt . I am as disgusted as anyone at the way he was given a title shot without having to pay his dues . I can't stand the guy and hope Mir drops his ass quick . But the fact remains that he convincingly beat the reigning champ at the time-Couture . Give credit where credit is due .
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

i think lesner might have a great chin. he tooks tons of punches and clotheslines in wwe hahahaha lesner is hard to beat but i think mir has the tools and is also a big guy but not as powerful. i think dana wanted randy out of the top after being out for a year due to contract violations.
  20. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsteven View Post
    Gots to disagree with Brock not deserving the belt . I am as disgusted as anyone at the way he was given a title shot without having to pay his dues . I can't stand the guy and hope Mir drops his ass quick . But the fact remains that he convincingly beat the reigning champ at the time-Couture . Give credit where credit is due .

X2.

If he would have lost, that argument would hold water but the fact is he won, so obviously he was ready.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

I like how every one discredits Lesnar's athletic abilities. Being as big and strong as he is combined with his speed is a marvel. MMA isnt always all about technique and chi. You can train technique all day long but there are people out there that will juggernaut right through that. Lesnar is one of those people. He is a big,strong, mean bastard and sometimes thats more important than being a technical wizard.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  160 lbs.

Brock is the future of the HW division.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

to say Brock didnt deserve a shot is silly. He won the fight, convincingly. With that said, I think he had Mir beat the first time around until it was stood up, and I believe he wins this one convincingly. He is a difficult matchup for any HW in the UFC with sheer size, power and speed. He is the future of the UFC HW division.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  24. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I have to agree. The fact he beat the reigning HW champion at the time, by definition, means he deserved to be in the fight. What is more accurate to say, IMO, is that Brock's status as a contender was more de facto than de jure, due to his fame. At any rate, he will most likely win - and convincingly - over Mir.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

agreed, Mir is not known for his chin, and I think if Brock is able to get control quickly, it might not last too long
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    agreed, Mir is not known for his chin, and I think if Brock is able to get control quickly, it might not last too long
    Mir is also not necessarily known for overwhelming KO power, either; at least, not the type of KO power that is going to take that mammoth down. I am confident in Lesnar's abilities and, unlike many others, I really like Lesnar's mannerisms. (The real mannerisms, not the "in-ring" persona.) The fact is, he is unbelievably humble: he drives a Geo, trains like a madman, and respects the sport. People focus too much on his WWE days, and not enough on the fact he is a once in-a-generation athlete.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

pollitics aside he deserved a shot because most people knew he could win easy.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  285 lbs.

And when the UFC signs Fedor none of this will matter.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UGHQTempus View Post
    And when the UFC signs Fedor none of this will matter.
    when will this happen?
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Mir is also not necessarily known for overwhelming KO power, either; at least, not the type of KO power that is going to take that mammoth down. I am confident in Lesnar's abilities and, unlike many others, I really like Lesnar's mannerisms. (The real mannerisms, not the "in-ring" persona.) The fact is, he is unbelievably humble: he drives a Geo, trains like a madman, and respects the sport. People focus too much on his WWE days, and not enough on the fact he is a once in-a-generation athlete.
    I know what you mean, people have bitched and moaned about Brock's attitude, but he is a salesman, in the same fashion other fighters are. The guy trains like a freak
  31. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I know what you mean, people have bitched and moaned about Brock's attitude, but he is a salesman, in the same fashion other fighters are. The guy trains like a freak
    Definitely. I honestly find his attitude refreshing; he is a classic heel to be juxtaposed against the quiet and noble Rog Nog (eg). He makes things interesting.
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

Everyone talks about fedor. Everyone talked about cro cop and hendo....look what happened to them.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I don't see Fedor near a UFC cage. Right now if Brock wins, it is his belt for a while. Eventhough he is 32, he is a young 32 and is still learning and growing which is scary.

Overall I am psyched for this card, as it is very deep.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  285 lbs.

Fedor destroyed Tim in ... what.. 26 seconds. Took AA down in one round. Yeah, cro cop had a bit of hype but he still has a knockout cannon set of legs. He was just better in the ring than the cage. Plus he's more of lt hvy and just won't go down a class.

Go watch some Fedor fights and then come back and tell me where you think his weakness is and what Brock brings to the table that will topple him.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Fedor will probably never go to the UFC and that is just a sad fact of life.

LOL when some1 said Brock drives at Geo whether its true or not its hilarious to imagine.
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Fedor will probably never go to the UFC and that is just a sad fact of life.

LOL when some1 said Brock drives at Geo whether its true or not its hilarious to imagine.
    Haha, it is. Check out his UFC all-access. He drives a Geo home from the gym.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

what a douche. How does Mir brag about a 90 sec win when he knows that if that retarded @$$ judge didn't suspiciously pull Brock off, Brock might have had a 30 sec win over him. I understand a victory is the bottom line, but mediating variables to that degree aren't aspects you shrug. Mir also talks like he's the only one that's progressed since his fight with Brock. Does he think Brock stopped training since his Mir fight and stopped progressing himself? Sure Mir whooped on Nogueira, (quasi-props) but that was a lame duck version of Nogueira he fought.

That said, Mir does look pretty good, physique wise, his shoulders looked solid, but I hope he gets crushed.
    NSCA - CSCS
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Everyone talks about fedor. Everyone talked about cro cop and hendo....look what happened to them.
    Everyone still talks about Fedor and he keeps winning.... so that was a bad example. Cro Cop and Hendo, yeah.... I have no defense (and Cro Cop was my boy).
    NSCA - CSCS
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I had the same discussion with Mullet elsewhere. He's humble in real life, but he still instinctively sells his character, so I can see where people who base their disdain on the "can you see me now!?!" moment. However, in real life, he's humble, works like an ox, has heart for what he does, and realizes charisma is marketable.
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

I don't care who wins. I hope it's a good fight and last a couple of rounds. Looking forward to it.

Mir def. does look like he is in shape for this fight.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Frank Shamrock
    By PHWSSJ in forum MMA
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 07:10 PM
  2. What happened to Frank Mir ?
    By okboy63 in forum MMA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 06:36 PM