Long Readbut Will Make You Think Twice About Fish Oils !!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    I am now doing genetic testing
    oh for fcks sake i just saw this.

no, you're not, unless there's an abstract with your name on it...

2. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    oh for fcks sake i just saw this.

no, you're not, unless there's an abstract with your name on it...
    Labs are doing the testing LOL, I am just helping MD understand / educate about the implications which takes existing research then elaborates on it. The research is out there, but people do not know what is hidden with in it which can be used for other purposes. People just read the articles, extracting valuable information then applying it to something else which may not even be related is what I do. Napalm I agree, I am actually looking into get a CCN degree as well as publishing a few papers in near future with MD's. Its not an over night process thats for sure, but wheels are in motion and going strong. I am not against medical professionals, I am just getting tired of people who when the finally the Dr calls you they are half dead because of medical incompetency when there was no need to suffer in the first place. I do not deal with joe public, cases Dr's referred out have blown through 100k or more, 50 plus drs, and 10 years of being bounced around the system. It's when "The drs basically run into a brick wall". I could care less what people think, but when Dr's give your name to other medical professionals it much more meaningful. Its the no names behind the science which can make the biggest impact..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Better Body Sports will make you ALPHA... with one catch ;)
    By 0verc0m3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:02 AM
  2. Supersaponins will make you a Sex GOD?
    By luclyluciano in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:11 AM
  3. New "powerthirst" Will Make You Powerful!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:24 AM
  4. Makes you think....
    By Big Matt in forum Politics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 11:11 AM