Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Please comment.
My results are on attached picture.
I hope everybody is able to see the complete picture, if not I will have to split it into two pages.
Clicking on left mouse increases picture for better view.

Attachments

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
What kind of comments were you looking for, perhaps people need more details as to what you are looking for?

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Please comment.
My results are on attached picture.
I hope everybody is able to see the complete picture, if not I will have to split it into two pages.
Clicking on left mouse increases picture for better view.
I know you've shared before, but it's hard to remember which other threads, so I ask:

1) how do you feel?
2) what was your current TRT regimen at the time when you took the tests and how long had you been steady?
3) what vitamins and supps do you take?
4) what is your diet like?
5) what is your exercise regimen?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am 67yo, 6'9", 160#
Other than my aching back I feel ok, but could use more energy.
Almost every other day I need to take afternoon nap, this is new for me.
I do one hour per week gym under supervision. Generally to improve my overall strength and core muscles. I wish I had enough energy for another gym day.
I do dancing (aerobics) about 4 hours /week and attend dancing classes 6hrs/week, not sure how to count that it is much less energetic.
My diet is not really organized but probably not really bad.
I eat lots of nuts and fruits, should eat more vegetables.

I used to use 10grams of Androgel and had TT=932ng/dL(241-827)
I switched to equal amount by Test content, Tcream 1gram/day, 100mg/1gram, and my TT falled to 456, most likely part of the reason for lower energy.
I have increased Tcream dose to 2gram/day, if that is not enough I will probably try shots. I have grandson running around and can use only my calves to put Tcream on.

Current test shows too much copper, I stopped my LEF multivitamins with extra niacin and ordered same minus copper.

My current test shows DHEAs 3x over limit I attribute that to my using pregnenolone prescription cream 100mg/1gram, 1gram/day.
I stopped DHEA supplementation.

My current test shows decent cholesterol, possibly too low. This is first in very long time. I attribute that to red yeast rice that I started few months back. It is supported by CoQ10 and Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract from LEF.
I take a tons of supplements from LEF. I stopped their recommended Sytrinol as it did not do its job.

My current test shows Total estrogen and Estrone within range, they were way over range before (and I was told here that nothing can be done about it, and better to not test it). Also my Estradiol stays put at 27. I attribute it to six pills of DualAcrion and 2 pills of TMG both from LEF. DualAction is their version of DIM, heavily supported with I3C, cruciferous extracts, resveratol and others.
I changed to 4 pills of DualAction.

I started 0.25cc/day of LiquiDex, equal to 1/4 pill of Arimidex. After about a week I had to stop that, my nightly wood told me to do that. I guess I am good at E2=27. Scratching my head, I would like to prop my # of ejaculations/week and do not know how.

My Prolactin went slightly up and last test show it at =5.9, since Dr Shippen likes it at 3 I started Vitex 2 pills daily, after about week and half I see no difference.

My previous test show FreeT3=2.9 (2.3-4.2) so I (slowly) added 4 grains Armour Thyroid (and 10mg Cortef), latter stopped Cortef. Last test show FreeT3=486(230-420), over the range, I now take 3grains. Must say that other than little higher body temperature I do not see any difference. I was actually expecting to achieve huge difference in energy levels. Nothing, but my body temp is at desired 36.5C=97.7F slightly less than 36.6C=97.9F I had at my youth.

My SHBG=20 is not that bad, but is slightly below normal range. I have reduce number prostate pills that I take and Super MiraForte, a Chrysin and Nettle product.

My DHT was 226 now 143 (25-75), it is to high, not sure if I should take Avodart. Lower values now are probably due to lower cream application area and lower TotalT.

I have some tests that are (somewhat) over the range it is either Quest or LEF range, ferritin, sodium, Fibrinogen, Hemoglobin A1C, Lipoprotein (A) Lp(A), Glucose. Could use some guidance.

Please look over my test and try to divine some advice.

Mostly how to make me go to gym second day within a week and how to stop afternoon naps.
-----------------------
Edited, my height is 5'9"

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
I am 67yo, 6'9", 160#
I do one hour per week gym under supervision. Generally to improve my overall strength and core muscles. I wish I had enough energy for another gym day.
I do dancing (aerobics) about 4 hours /week and attend dancing classes 6hrs/week, not sure how to count that it is much less energetic.

I switched to equal amount by Test content, Tcream 1gram/day, 100mg/1gram, and my TT falled to 456, most likely part of the reason for lower energy.
I have increased Tcream dose to 2gram/day, if that is not enough I will probably try shots. I have grandson running around and can use only my calves to put Tcream on.

Current test shows too much copper, I stopped my LEF multivitamins with extra niacin and ordered same minus copper.

My current test shows DHEAs 3x over limit I attribute that to my using pregnenolone prescription cream 100mg/1gram, 1gram/day.

My current test shows decent cholesterol, possibly too low. This is first in very long time. I attribute that to red yeast rice that I started few months back. It is supported by CoQ10 and Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract from LEF.
I take a tons of supplements from LEF. I stopped their recommended Sytrinol as it did not do its job.

My current test shows Total estrogen and Estrone within range, they were way over range before (and I was told here that nothing can be done about it, and better to not test it). Also my Estradiol stays put at 27. I attribute it to six pills of DualAcrion and 2 pills of TMG both from LEF. DualAction is their version of DIM, heavily supported with I3C, cruciferous extracts, resveratol and others.

I started 0.25cc/day of LiquiDex, equal to 1/4 pill of Arimidex. After about a week I had to stop that, my nightly wood told me to do that. I guess I am good at E2=27. Scratching my head, I would like to prop my # of ejaculations/week and do not know how.

My Prolactin went slightly up and last test show it at =5.9, since Dr Shippen likes it at 3 I started Vitex 2 pills daily, after about week and half I see no difference.

My previous test show FreeT3=2.9 (2.3-4.2) so I (slowly) added 4 grains Armour Thyroid (and 10mg Cortef), latter stopped Cortef. Last test show FreeT3=486(230-420), over the range, I now take 3grains. Must say that other than little higher body temperature I do not see any difference. I was actually expecting to achieve huge difference in energy levels. Nothing, but my body temp is at desired 36.5C=97.7F slightly less than 36.6C=97.9F I had at my youth.

My SHBG=20 is not that bad, but is slightly below normal range. I have reduce number prostate pills that I take and Super MiraForte, a Chrysin and Nettle product.

My DHT was 226 now 143 (25-75), it is to high, not sure if I should take Avodart. Lower values now are probably due to lower cream application area and lower TotalT.

I have some tests that are (somewhat) over the range it is either Quest or LEF range, ferritin, sodium, Fibrinogen, Hemoglobin A1C, Lipoprotein (A) Lp(A), Glucose. Could use some guidance.

Mostly how to make me go to gym second day within a week and how to stop afternoon naps.

Fibrinogen: fish oil, niacin
sodium: drink plenty of H2O, reduce dietary sodium to around 2000 mg/day or less;
ferritin: switch to a multi-vit that has no iron, get transferrin saturation done to check for iron overload;
HbA1C: restrict carbohydrate intake, stick to low-glycemic, get plenty of healthy fats and protein
glucose: same as for HbA1C;
not sure about Lp (A).

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are 6'9? Do you mean 5'9? If your 6'9, that in itself explains your bad back. This world is not designed for 6'9 people, pretty much every guy over 40 I know that is excessively tall has back issues to do this. All the extra bending over/cramming you people have to do aint easy. Makes me glad Im a short guy, everything is desgined for me ;)

JansZ, you need more T. Bottom line, no escaping it. Switching over to shots might be your best route. You can(and I advise it) to keep using pregnenolone cream, just get it without T.

Your DHT will continue to go down as you keep up with preg cream, and even more so when you switch over to shots.

Is chrysin in your cream? Dump it, your SHBG low no reason to lower it.

Ferritin is a marker for iron. You like alot of people probably avoid iron like the plague, hence the lower range. Find a good chelated mineral supp and try throwing in low dose iron for a bit and see ferritin go up to normal.

Lp(A) can be lowered with green leafy vegetable intake and B vitamin supplementation. I keep on you jansZ about eating your veggies you must listen. If I can't get you to cook you should try my latest venture Im on and start juicing - Official Site : Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer As Seen On TV - The Official Power Juicer Site for Fast Healthy Fresh Fruit Juice and Vegetable Juice in Seconds.

In reference to Hemoglobin and Glucose check out the links I left for you. If you mistyped and you are only 5'9 at 160 Im assuming you might be carrying around a little extra weight.

Entrez PubMed

Entrez PubMed

Entrez PubMed

Entrez PubMed

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Again, Im wary of Vitex from most places. When Biotest comes out with Vitex product you will be first to know.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
your elevated dhea is probably throwing off your PSA as well as your estrogen metabolism. E2 could come down a bit may be to 15-20 it may open up your free test levels. Copper is probably depleting iron since they compete..Copper is due to probably adrenal secreting it out of the tissue from some kind of detoxification. I bet the lowering of total estrogen might have freed it up from the tissue..

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
You are 6'9? Do you mean 5'9? If your 6'9, that in itself explains your bad back. This world is not designed for 6'9 people, pretty much every guy over 40 I know that is excessively tall has back issues to do this. All the extra bending over/cramming you people have to do aint easy. Makes me glad Im a short guy, everything is desgined for me ;)
I am 5'9", sorry for typo.

JansZ, you need more T. Bottom line, no escaping it. Switching over to shots might be your best route. You can(and I advise it) to keep using pregnenolone cream, just get it without T. Yes to pregnenolone. Yes to T, I intend to be on top of my FreeT or BioAvailableT. The current dip happened due to change Androgel--> Tcream. Wonder what my dose will be if I have to change again, to Depo-T 200mg/mL. I do not think my balls are producing any T. I am using now Novarel HCG 250IU/eod, probably does not make a sense to push it and say doubling the HCG dose, just to double check my balls??
Your DHT will continue to go down as you keep up with preg cream, and even more so when you switch over to shots.

Is chrysin in your cream? Dump it, your SHBG low no reason to lower it. I already dumped part of my prostate supplements, they lower my SHBG, after next test I may dump the remaining pills. I think I sort of like my current SHBG level. Funny with SHBG testing. When tested individually it is =24, when it is part of (Free Bioavailable and Total T) it is =20, rather large difference.
Ferritin is a marker for iron. You like alot of people probably avoid iron like the plague, hence the lower range. Find a good chelated mineral supp and try throwing in low dose iron for a bit and see ferritin go up to normal.

Lp(A) can be lowered with green leafy vegetable intake and B vitamin supplementation. I keep on you jansZ about eating your veggies you must listen. If I can't get you to cook you should try my latest venture Im on and start juicing - Official Site : Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer As Seen On TV - The Official Power Juicer Site for Fast Healthy Fresh Fruit Juice and Vegetable Juice in Seconds. Post list od stuff that you will be throwing in the juicer, amounts on daily basis. I need to lower my glucose when it should be easy to do, now=105. Just do not have a good idea of what to do. Possibly I eat too much fruits. They are mostly apples, oranges and grapefruit, lots of sugar. When I do not go anywhere I eat onions, another sugar. Need good instructions on glucode control.
In reference to Hemoglobin and Glucose check out the links I left for you. If you mistyped and you are only 5'9 at 160 Im assuming you might be carrying around a little extra weight. My coach would like me to add more weight. But he also want me to lift heavier weights. All this is getting back to energy level. How to increase energy level. I was surprised when working on Armour I was adding 10 mg of Cortef. With or without Cortef I seen no difference.
Entrez PubMed

Entrez PubMed

Entrez PubMed

Entrez PubMed
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I am 67yo, 6'9", 160#

-----------------------
Edited, my height is 5'9"
I just started taking vitex also. It says it can take up to a month to start taking effect. Your procaltin is already low compared to mine so you may not notice a difference for a while. Mine is 15 so I may notice it a little quicker. I'll let you know.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
My fasting glucose is either 98 or 105mg/dL, LEF likes it at (70-85)
Actually I have a old meter I used to use for my late diabetic dog. Will double check tommorow morning.
Reading thru LEF articles I found supplements that they recomend:

Chromium Polynicotinate
200 mcg , 365 capsules
Item Catalog Number: 169
Chromium Polynicotinate, 200 Mcg 365 Capsules
--------------------
February 28, 2006
Life Extension Newsletter - February 28, 2006

Super Carnosine, 500 Mg 90 Capsules
Super Carnosine 500 mg, 90 capsules Item Catalog Number: 787
and
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 500 Mg 100 Capsules
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg, 100 capsules Item Catalog Number: 449

---------------------------
October 31, 2006
Life Extension Newsletter - October 31, 2006

Mega Silymarin With Isosilybin B, 100 Capsules
Mega Silymarin with Isosilybin B 100 capsules Item Catalog Number: 702
and
Enhanced Cinnulin Pf® With Glucose Management Proprietary Blend, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Enhanced Cinnulin PF® with Glucose Management Proprietary Blend 90 vegetarian capsules Item Catalog Number: 967

I sort of like description of the last one.
There is a description of tonns of ingredients under a link provided.
Looking for opinions.
=======================================================================================
added August 19/2007
=======================================================================================
Control your blood sugar with cinnamon's new diabetes-fighting sidekick

The Misunderstood Mineral Part 1

---------------
Quote from article by Jonathan V. Wright, M.D.
I've talked to a few people with type 2 diabetes who have tried Glucotrim, and they say it has helped lower their blood sugars by the same 20-30 percent found by the researchers. A few of them also mentioned a small weight loss, too. Several who've used both the MHCP-containing supplement Insulife along with Glucotrim have found even greater blood sugar improvement.
---------------

Corosolic Acid (Glucotrim)
Welcome to Dr. Wright's Tahoma Clinic -

GlucoFit (formerly Glucotrim) ARG $17.98 60 softgels

Life Enhancement:: Product > InsuLife™
Product: InsuLife™ 30 servings, 90 caps Unit price: $44.97
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glucotrim by NOW Foods - Glucotrim
GlucoTrim (Gluco Trim) by NOW Foods Size 60 Softgel Our Price: $8.28
take 1 softgel 2 times daily with meals.

Your Order Code is 8AAF899E11190807.
Following items were purchased
GlucoTrim (Gluco Trim) (24 mg, 60 Softgel) by NOW Foods

------------------------
Bitter Melon by Nature"s Herbs

-----------------------------------------------------------------
NOW Foods - 10.24.03 -- Helping Prevent Protracted Suicide
BITTER MELON contains two alkaloids, one being momordicine, as well as a glucoside (a saponin-like substance) that have demonstrated glucose-lowering effects.
FENUGREEK is another plant with glucose-lowering properties. A specific type of fenugreek, fenugreek galactomannan, is a type of soluble fiber that swells up in the stomach, slows gastric emptying, and allows blood sugar to be used us at a slower pace. This delaying of glucose use also decreases isoleucine, an amino acid shown to stimulate glucose-induced insulin secretion.
GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE, also known as gurmar, is an ancient Ayurvedic herb used as a glucose-lowering agent.
BANABA has been tested extensively in Japan as well as India. Banaba’s active ingredients include corosloic and maslinic acid which elicit an insulin-like effect on the body.
CHROMIUM PICOLINATE is an essential nutrient and cofactor of insulin. A recent study demonstrated chromium picolinate’s effectiveness in 43 Type 2 diabetes on 400 micrograms of Chromium Picolinate per day (2).

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
250IU HCG EOD retains baseline funtioning. Do not raise, as it will desensitize testes and possible E2 increase. Stick with that.

Your trying more cream? I would look to using a combo preg cream + Injects. No more rubbing insane amounts of cream into calves. Will cut down on that.

Best thing to do to get glucose under control is to follow a natural diet. Lots of lean meats, nutts, seads, fatty fish, eggs, veggies and fruit. Take in lots of olive and coconut oil and walnutts as well.

I haven't figured out how Im going to do the juice thing yet, but again I will be using the same frozen fruits veggies that i use. I tend to stick with broccoli, spinich, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries. I will buy carrots, apples, and cucumbers fresh.

I was thinking 1 apple, 1/4 cup of frozen veggie and 1/4 cup frozen fruit as blend, with olive and coconut oil dumped in. I'll let ya know.

Im not an advocate of lifting super heavy weights. I feel stiff and sluggish when I do so. I like staying lean and limber. I do alot of high intensity movements like sprinting and plyo's, these cut my legs up better than squats and don't leave me dragging for three days the way heavy squats do. Plus, given my profession Im on my feet alot I need to be quick. I love doing Bikram yoga. I also dig this DVD - Testosterone Nation - MAGNIFICENT MOBILITY DVD

Given your age High intensity stuff like plyos is out, however good ol fashion walking is great. Resristance training is good, stick with moderate reps and weights. And don't be afraid to skimp a little on calories, cut down on meal sizes.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
250IU HCG EOD retains baseline funtioning. Do not raise, as it will desensitize testes and possible E2 increase. Stick with that.

Your trying more cream? I would look to using a combo preg cream + Injects. No more rubbing insane amounts of cream into calves. Will cut down on that.

Best thing to do to get glucose under control is to follow a natural diet. Lots of lean meats, nutts, seads, fatty fish, eggs, veggies and fruit. Take in lots of olive and coconut oil and walnutts as well.

I haven't figured out how Im going to do the juice thing yet, but again I will be using the same frozen fruits veggies that i use. I tend to stick with broccoli, spinich, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries. I will buy carrots, apples, and cucumbers fresh.

I was thinking 1 apple, 1/4 cup of frozen veggie and 1/4 cup frozen fruit as blend, with olive and coconut oil dumped in. I'll let ya know.

Im not an advocate of lifting super heavy weights. I feel stiff and sluggish when I do so. I like staying lean and limber. I do alot of high intensity movements like sprinting and plyo's, these cut my legs up better than squats and don't leave me dragging for three days the way heavy squats do. Plus, given my profession Im on my feet alot I need to be quick. I love doing Bikram yoga. I also dig this DVD - Testosterone Nation - MAGNIFICENT MOBILITY DVD

Given your age High intensity stuff like plyos is out, however good ol fashion walking is great. Resristance training is good, stick with moderate reps and weights. And don't be afraid to skimp a little on calories, cut down on meal sizes.
Other than Grunts excercise on a ball, lunges are also adjusting my (formerly) aching back.

I found this site with some pictures.
fitness exercise descriptions
I will have to start doing it with arabesque, nice to keep balance (in old age).
http://www.pmts.org/graphics/exercise/fwdarab.gif

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Other than Grunts excercise on a ball, lunges are also adjusting my (formerly) aching back.

I found this site with some pictures.
fitness exercise descriptions
I will have to start doing it with arabesque, nice to keep balance (in old age).
http://www.pmts.org/graphics/exercise/fwdarab.gif
Oh man, let me tell you, the foam ball exercises are keeping me going, working out all the kinks, its like having your very own ART session.

I love getting ART, can't speak highly enough about it, I try and go once every couple months, in between foam roller/ball exercises help. I love that DVD I posted above, GET IT! :bb2:

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, let me tell you, the foam ball exercises are keeping me going, working out all the kinks, its like having your very own ART session.

I love getting ART, can't speak highly enough about it, I try and go once every couple months, in between foam roller/ball exercises help. I love that DVD I posted above, GET IT! :bb2:
I suspect you may like to take a closer look at a Salsa.
I can do only very basic, popular steps.
It can get quite energetic when you get into proper group of people.
Plus it newer hurts being in close proximity to energetic hot girls.
If you cannot get salsa, Lindy is not bad either.
You will do most everything I see on your tape, except faster and often backward.
I only want what is best for you. :)

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I suspect you may like to take a closer look at a Salsa.
I can do only very basic, popular steps.
It can get quite energetic when you get into proper group of people.
Plus it newer hurts being in close proximity to energetic hot girls.
If you cannot get salsa, Lindy is not bad either.
You will do most everything I see on your tape, except faster and often backward.
I only want what is best for you. :)
Dance lessons are definitely on my to do list of 2007. :study:

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
When I switched from 10gram Androgel to 100mg/1gram Tcream, I used 1gram/day of that cream.
Blood test got me low TT so I am doing 2gram/day of that Tcream.
I was planning to test and see my new levels but lost patience.
Called doctors office, most likely by middle of next week I will have vial of Depo-Testosterone.
I will try Wallgreens and Wallmart for good price.
Before calling doc's office, I called my compounding pharmacy.
They do not sell original Depo-Testosterone
They compound it in sezame oil, 10ml vial 200mg/mL, $40
They could compound in cotton seed oil, $109
Cotton seed oil is used in Depo-T the original manufactured by Pfizer
http://www.pfizer.com/pfizer/download/uspi_depo_testosterone.pdf

Question #1
I am sure either of the three would work, but my concern is about which one would flow easier thru 28 or 29ga needle that I plan on using.

Question #2
I use HCG, I do not think my testis are producing T
What would be the good weekly dose, I am aiming at the top of the ranges, 5-10% above it would probably be also ok.
I am going to inject (T+HCG) SubQ at the same time, two syringes.
E3D or E2D

If E2D T+250IU
If E3D T+500IU
-----------------------------------------------
I am planning on 100-120mg/week
but I think I have seen 150
200 is too much.

Comments, information ..

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/860692-post7.html
hhaaahaha, yeah sorry... 1/2ml....

eventually i will go 1/4ml 2x week... im just wondering if i should do 200mg every 2 weeks as prescribed, and when i get blood work see what my T is at..if still lowish, maybe go up to say 125mg/wk (250/14days)... but if i do MY OWN thing at 1/2ml week....will my test levels be increased??? kinda confusing, but not really...lol

as stated, i know more frequent is good for Estrogen, but will my test levels be higher on 1 week vs every 2weeks?

incidently, i read here i think someone shown a graph of blood concentrations of doing every 2 weeks VS every3day i think...at end of say day 70... there was 400mg of test in the blood vs every 2 week shot was like 40mg?? ill have to look again..

phats

anyone make this work?
The Roid Calculator
Top of page contains (default values) half lives.
Tcypionate-6days
Tentanate-5days

Reminder, Tcypionate=DepoTest
Input # of mg on days you plan on getting the shots.

Click calculate
Click view diagram
--------------------------------------------------------
Below is a study done using Roid Calculator
The attached picture assumes average 100mg/week of Tcypionate,
From left to right:

once every two weeks
1/week
E3d
E2D

The table shows blood levels starting from day 1 to day 56, 8 weeks.
One should probably pay attention to levels starting at week 4 until week 8.
-----------------------------
200mg
100mg
100/7*3=48.8mg
100/7*2=28.5mg

Enjoy.
==============================================================
PREGNYL®
Arimidex (Anastrozole) clinical pharmacology - prescription drugs and medications at RxList

Figure 1. Steady-state mean serum levels of testosterone, bioavailable testosterone (T), dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and
estradiol in thirty-three hypogonadal 22- to 65-year-old men given 200 mg of intramuscular testosterone enanthate
every 2 weeks.

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/attac...3&d=1139879356

===============================================================

Attachments

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now that is a cool graph, thanks for posting that. Its confirming what alot have already speculated and posted about their own HRT therapy, that more frequent injects are better./

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/860692-post7.html

Top of page contains (default values) half lives.
Tcypionate-6days
Tentanate-5days

Reminder, Tcypionate=DepoTest
Input # of mg on days you plan on getting the shots.

Click calculate
Click view diagram
Below is a study done using Roid Calculator
The attached picture assumes average 100mg/week of Tcypionate,
From left to right:

once every two weeks
1/week
E3d
E2D

The table shows blood levels starting from day 1 to day 56, 8 weeks.
One should probably pay attention to levels starting at week 4 until week 8.
200mg
100mg
100/7*3=48.8mg
100/7*2=28.5mg

Enjoy.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
cool indeed...your welcome for the link... i just couldnt figure the damn thing out....

to me... doesnt look like its all that benefitial E3d over E2d..

i was planning on going every mon and frid..

phats

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
cool indeed...your welcome for the link... i just couldnt figure the damn thing out....

to me... doesnt look like its all that benefitial E3d over E2d..

i was planning on going every mon and frid..

phats
E2D over E3D probably not.
But just look at once a week graph and think of the stress body have to go thru to live with these waves.
Just hire a 30' fishing boat off Belmar NJ, once on a calm day and then when you have still no newer mind 4 footers.
And then if you lucky get into 8-10 footers.

I have made another presentation of same problem.
These are just numbers, do not jump.
I assumed 1000mg average weekly dose.
I also calculated for daily injections.
On my monitor I do no even have to open the chart, I can see the action on the icon representing the chart.
Chart below.
Enjoy;
normal schedule, note time in days to stabilize
levels on 1/2weeks, 1/week, E3D, E2D & ED injections

rampup schedule

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Ok, when we start new dose we would like to get to a steady state as fast as possible. Well RoidCalculator would have to be used to input last week or so of old schedule and then the new schedule.
Easier case, for someone who just starts clean.
The attached chart includes 1/week, E3D, E2D, every day easy rampup ideas.
Now, if only Dr John would buy this work, someone doing daily injections would not have to wait 4-6 weeks to stabilize and be able to do blood test, he could do testing (theoretically) on the day 5 or 6, playing safe on end of second week.

Also someone on E3D would be good to go on day 4

rampup schedule

Attachments

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
So my glucose is little high, 98 or 105.
Better indicator of Average Blood Sugar is Hemoglobin A1c
I have 5.4%
On this web site
Health Library Provided by Private MD - Confidential Online Lab Testing Services
I found relationship between the two.
If one beliewes numbers the relationship is linear.
A1c is better indicator than one time glucose check.
I have made a little table that will help figuring out the two for numbers that are not specifically posted.

y-glucose
x-A1c
y=3500*x-75
4.00% 65
4.50% 82.5
5.00% 100
5.25% 108.75
5.40% 114
5.50% 117.5
5.60% 121
5.75% 126.25
6.00% 135
6.25% 143.75
6.50% 152.5
6.75% 161.25
7.00% 170
7.25% 178.75
7.50% 187.5
7.75% 196.25
8.00% 205

This sucks, my glucose is actually worst than I thught.
What to do.
So far I was able to get from LEF

MEGA SILYMARIN 900 MG 100 CAPS Item#00702
ENHANCED CINNULIN PF W/GLUCOSE90 CAPS Item# 00967

Will check in a month or so how/if it works.

Chart attached.
=========================
Health Library Provided by Private MD - Confidential Online Lab Testing Services
What does the test result mean?
The hemoglobin A1c percentage rises as your average blood sugar level rises.

The normal range for a person without diabetes is 4 to 6%.
The goal for most adults with diabetes is an A1c below 7%. For some people the goal should be 6% or less. For others, the A1C goal may need to be slightly higher than 7% (for example, the very elderly).
The following chart shows examples of how the hemoglobin A1c is related to your average blood sugar level:

Hemoglobin A1c Average Blood Sugar
-----------------------------------------
6% 135 mg/dL
7% 170 mg/dL
8% 205 mg/dL
9% 240 mg/dL
10% 275 mg/dL
------------------------------------------

Attachments

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
10ml 200mg/ml test cyp Watsons generic
-Walgreens $100
-Sam's Club with a Business Membership $42

Syringes 3ml #22 1.5" rom Walgreens, individual, not in a box $1.00 each. Box of 100, #23, 3ml, 1.5" at Sam's Club with a business membership $18.

Insulin syringes, Rely-on, at Sam's or Walmart, $12.60 per 100. No script required in many states.
Just came back from Walgreens
They had generic for $100+-, I requested brand name
Depo-Testorene-- $149.99
got screwed in a way
Wallgrens is 7 miles away, when I called them I thought the $100 was for brand name.
I could have got the thing in my local pharmacy, 2 miles way.
Important note, have to buy all my refills within 6 months.
Either that or bug doc for new script, will see.

Got 29 & 28Ga 1/2cc needles
actually I also ordered 29ga 3/10cc needles
will see how they will work.
Per one of your previous statements, the 1/2cc is required because it have a smaller piston so I am assuming the 3/10cc should be even smaller, easier to handle suction and then injection. Will see.

I will do E3D SubQ injections, each shot 28units on syringe
0.28*7/3*200=130.7mg/week

I may change to E2D SubQ injections, each shot 19units on syringe
0.19*7/2*200=133.0mg/week

With E3D injections I will do at the same time 500iu HCG
if E2D injections I will do at the same time 250iu HCG
-----------------------------------------------------------
Using new found knowledge from Roid Calculator
I am assuming that current 2grams of Tcream gives me TT~750
The switch to 130mg/week Of Depo-T should put me at around TT~1100
Eyballing the Roid Calculator chart,
Today--I had Tcream
Tomorow Day1-0.28cc +250iu HCG
Day2-
Day3-0.28cc +500iu HCG
Day4-
Day5-
Day6-0.28cc +500iu HCG
normal schedule E3D
----------------------------
When I was on 10grams of Androgel I had TT=932, felt better then now, but high DHT.
Hopefully injections will make me feel better and will not screw DHT, will see its effect on E2.
-----------
Will have to start putting together (short) list for my next blood test 1-2 months away.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Just came back from Walgreens
They had generic for $100+-, I requested brand name
Depo-Testorene-- $149.99
got screwed in a way
Wallgrens is 7 miles away, when I called them I thought the $100 was for brand name.
I could have got the thing in my local pharmacy, 2 miles way.
Important note, have to buy all my refills within 6 months.
Either that or bug doc for new script, will see.

Got 29 & 28Ga 1/2cc needles
actually I also ordered 29ga 3/10cc needles
will see how they will work.
Per one of your previous statements, the 1/2cc is required because it have a smaller piston so I am assuming the 3/10cc should be even smaller, easier to handle suction and then injection. Will see.

I will do E3D SubQ injections, each shot 28units on syringe
0.28*7/3*200=130.7mg/week

I may change to E2D SubQ injections, each shot 19units on syringe
0.19*7/2*200=133.0mg/week

With E3D injections I will do at the same time 500iu HCG
if E2D injections I will do at the same time 250iu HCG
-----------------------------------------------------------
Using new found knowledge from Roid Calculator
I am assuming that current 2grams of Tcream gives me TT~750
The switch to 130mg/week Of Depo-T should put me at around TT~1100
Eyballing the Roid Calculator chart,
Today--I had Tcream
Tomorow Day1-0.28cc +250iu HCG
Day2-
Day3-0.28cc +500iu HCG
Day4-
Day5-
Day6-0.28cc +500iu HCG
normal schedule E3D
----------------------------
When I was on 10grams of Androgel I had TT=932, felt better then now, but high DHT.
Hopefully injections will make me feel better and will not screw DHT, will see its effect on E2.
-----------
Will have to start putting together (short) list for my next blood test 1-2 months away.
JANSZ THAT IS WAY TOO FRICKEN HIGH !! YOU ARE GOING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS WITH ESTROGEN AND TESTOSTERONE RECEPTORS and DOWN REGULATION IN THE BRAIN YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO STRESS OTHER SYSTEMS SUCH AS THYROID AND ADRENALS !! LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES !! You will feel good for 2-4 weeks then all of sudden you will crash big time..Plus after 800-900 you cross over the benefit/risk ratio and dht/ estrogen is going go up the roof TRUST ME SHIPPEN LAID IT INTO ME TODAY. I TOLD HIM WHAT I WAS DOING AND HE TOLD ME MY DR DID NOT KNOW WTF HE WAS DOING !! MORE IS NOT BETTER !!

STICK TO 42.5 mgs of test every 3 days with 250 ius hcg and then you can increase it, but Shippen told me average male makes 50-70 mgs of testosterone a week !!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
JANSZ THAT IS WAY TOO FRICKEN HIGH !! YOU ARE GOING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS WITH ESTROGEN AND TESTOSTERONE RECEPTORS and DOWN REGULATION IN THE BRAIN YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO STRESS OTHER SYSTEMS SUCH AS THYROID AND ADRENALS !! LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES !! You will feel good for 2-4 weeks then all of sudden you will crash big time..Plus after 800-900 you cross over the benefit/risk ratio and dht/ estrogen is going go up the roof TRUST ME SHIPPEN LAID IT INTO ME TODAY. I TOLD HIM WHAT I WAS DOING AND HE TOLD ME MY DR DID NOT KNOW WTF HE WAS DOING !! MORE IS NOT BETTER !!

STICK TO 42.5 mgs of test every 3 days with 250 ius hcg and then you can increase it, but Shippen told me average male makes 50-70 mgs of testosterone a week !!
42.5*7/3=99.2mg/week

This is 1-2 months plan, then I am going to check
Estradiol, Bioavailable
Estradiol, Free
Estradiol, Ultra-sensitive
Estrogens, Total, Serum
Estrone,serum

Testosterone Free
Testosterone Bioavailable

and adjust dose

using T creme I ended with low TT=400's on 1 gram, I had to increase to 2grams
I do not want to do blood test now to see where I am at
I will test within 2 months.

Before Tcream I was on 10grams of Androgel, TT=932, felt better.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Ok, got my first T shot.
28 units on insuline syringe.
Used 29ga 1/2cc, it flows in real easy from the vial and then shot,
wonder if I should try 30Ga, specially if it was 3/10cc (hopefully even smaller piston)??
Then on the other side of my navel 250iu HCG
Tomorrow shots free day.
D2-T+250iu HCG
D3
D4
D5-T+500iu HCG
start of normal E3D schedule

Shots were done hour ago, still waiting for any pain, so far nothing at all.

I used container from old medicine to store Depo-T vial.
I put the little cap on top of vial and then closed the whole thing, fits snug.
Look at the picture
Depo-T vial
29ga 1/2cc
30ga 1cc

Attachments

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Jansz your going taking 3 steps backwards and one forward.
what is dosage of testosterone you are taking every 3 days?
The dosages you are doing are crossing the benefit/risk ratio of TRT and are headed into steroid usage which will only put stress on entire endocrine system and will feel good for 2-3 weeks untill your testosterone and estrogen receptors are over loaded and then you will crash. Been there did that done that. Your adrenals are already stress and adjusting your testosterone dosge to 800-900 on blood test on second day after the injection will give you a good average. Your e2 and DHT are going to go out the roof and like Dr Shippen told me using another drug inorder to offset side effects to push above the numbers all the way to high end is fuked up.

Think of it this way
bypossible swtiching over to hcg +injections and keeping them in upper 25% of the range you will lower dht and e2 which will reduce the need for finisterde and armidex. More is not better Bro and personally you are going to end up causing major cardiovascaular problems in the future tinkering around with those dosages. Go 42.5 mgs every 3 days with 250 ius retest in 4 weeks then increase if not into target range

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Jansz your going taking 3 steps backwards and one forward.
what is dosage of testosterone you are taking every 3 days?
The dosages you are doing are crossing the benefit/risk ratio of TRT and are headed into steroid usage which will only put stress on entire endocrine system and will feel good for 2-3 weeks untill your testosterone and estrogen receptors are over loaded and then you will crash. Been there did that done that. Your adrenals are already stress and adjusting your testosterone dosge to 800-900 on blood test on second day after the injection will give you a good average. Your e2 and DHT are going to go out the roof and like Dr Shippen told me using another drug inorder to offset side effects to push above the numbers all the way to high end is fuked up.

Think of it this way
bypossible swtiching over to hcg +injections and keeping them in upper 25% of the range you will lower dht and e2 which will reduce the need for finisterde and armidex. More is not better Bro and personally you are going to end up causing major cardiovascaular problems in the future tinkering around with those dosages. Go 42.5 mgs every 3 days with 250 ius retest in 4 weeks then increase if not into target range
My intent is to stay within upper values of ranges specified by Quest for
Free T, FreeE
BioT, BioE

Within last week Phil posted his dose IIRC about 150, he eats the T like nobody else.
There was another bro, he went down from 200 to 140/week on doctors advice.
My dose is designed to be 130/week on average.
I will do blood test within 2 months or sooner if I feel need for it, I will do adjustments at that time.
I do not use Arimidex, hopefully will stay that way.
I do 6 pills of DualAction and 2 pills of TMG, so far that was working good for me.
Recently I added 3 pills of Resveratrol (300mg/day), this is on top of what Resveratrol is in DualAction.
I am not really clear how Resveratol influences Estrogens, but supposedly it is good to take so I do.

DHT, I am hoping/expecting to end up with lower values than when on cream or gel. Supposedly it is largely a function of skin area, time will tell. I am out of Avodart (and Proscar) for long time, minimizing medicines.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
My intent is to stay within upper values of ranges specified by Quest for
Free T, FreeE
BioT, BioE

Within last week Phil posted his dose IIRC about 150, he eats the T like nobody else.
There was another bro, he went down from 200 to 140/week on doctors advice.
My dose is designed to be 130/week on average.
I will do blood test within 2 months or sooner if I feel need for it, I will do adjustments at that time.
I do not use Arimidex, hopefully will stay that way.
I do 6 pills of DualAction and 2 pills of TMG, so far that was working good for me.
Recently I added 3 pills of Resveratrol (300mg/day), this is on top of what Resveratrol is in DualAction.
I am not really clear how Resveratol influences Estrogens, but supposedly it is good to take so I do.

DHT, I am hoping/expecting to end up with lower values than when on cream or gel. Supposedly it is largely a function of skin area, time will tell. I am out of Avodart (and Proscar) for long time, minimizing medicines.
phil also has hypopititaury that is also being finally treated properly with all hormones inclusing aldosterone which does effect estrogen metabolism in some way but have not found out how but it really will tank ones e2

120 mgs a week put me at trough at 1111 TT but bio T was only mid way ? and that was on a 2 week split m,th 60 mgs with 250 ius hcg day before the shot. Blood was drwn on monday morning before shot and i was on .5 mgs armidex on day of shot but quest did the wrong test for e2 and royally set me back almost 2 months because of it..Now on stable test E at 42.5 mgs every 3 days with 250 ius of hcg with .5 mgs armidex on day of the shot to help bring down the e2 levels of 73 will retest in 4 weeks
e2, dht, biotest, TT, homocysteine, Lp(a), ft4, ft3, copper, ferritin, CBC, CMP

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
phil also has hypopititaury that is also being finally treated properly with all hormones inclusing aldosterone which does effect estrogen metabolism in some way but have not found out how but it really will tank ones e2

120 mgs a week put me at trough at 1111 TT but bio T was only mid way ? and that was on a 2 week split m,th 60 mgs with 250 ius hcg day before the shot. Blood was drwn on monday morning before shot and i was on .5 mgs armidex on day of shot but quest did the wrong test for e2 and royally set me back almost 2 months because of it..Now on stable test E at 42.5 mgs every 3 days with 250 ius of hcg with .5 mgs armidex on day of the shot to help bring down the e2 levels of 73 will retest in 4 weeks
e2, dht, biotest, TT, homocysteine, Lp(a), ft4, ft3, copper, ferritin, CBC, CMP
It is complex proposition, but if TT=1111 have given you BioT only in the middle range I would probably stay at that T level and try to straighten up my act in other areas.

It is very important to have steady routine and not to get screwed by laboratory.
For my next test I will go to Quest lab, script in hand and have them prepare paperwork first.
I did that first time and they let me check the tests that they were going to do.
I still missed pregnenolone and double Testosterone, but that was realy my fault, one can say.
Unfortunately with large tests there is big chance for screw-ups.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nails,
You are 25 to 30 something with testicals that still produce T. JansZ is older with testicals that probably produce nothing.

It is very very likely he will need more T than you to end up in upper range.

hCG in people with responding testes, healthy young leydig cells will crank up T 200 points(Like in you)

JansZ testicals are probably permanently shutdown, leydig cells in testes will become basically 'dead" from having years of no response/use, desensitized. hCG still benefit though because balls will swell up, prevent scrotum from tightening up, for looks as well.

I have read stuff that hCG will boost mood, blood flow of genital area even if testicals do not work anymore.

There is new cutting edge work now that has shown hCG is a very very potent fat burner and metabolism booster. Exact sceince of such is still unknown.

hMG is the new guy on the block. It is basically FSH(follicle stimulating hormone). It combined with hCG(basically LH) and becomes a deadly, potent one-two punch. It will be the new wave, in future everyone will inject hCG and hMG in conjunction. Some are already on bandwagon. hCG and hMG is also the newest and improved way to restard HTPA axis.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
It is complex proposition, but if TT=1111 have given you BioT only in the middle range I would probably stay at that T level and try to straighten up my act in other areas.

It is very important to have steady routine and not to get screwed by laboratory.
For my next test I will go to Quest lab, script in hand and have them prepare paperwork first.
I did that first time and they let me check the tests that they were going to do.
I still missed pregnenolone and double Testosterone, but that was realy my fault, one can say.
Unfortunately with large tests there is big chance for screw-ups.
ACtually by lowering the dosage T will most likely not convert to e2 as much and also give my receptors rest. If i can reduce my medicines such as armidex and increase bioavailable testosterone. i think it will be just easier to reduce the TT and the dht and e2 should come down considerable rather then throwing in more medicines to comepnsate for it..

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Nails,
You are 25 to 30 something with testicals that still produce T. JansZ is older with testicals that probably produce nothing.

It is very very likely he will need more T than you to end up in upper range.

hCG in people with responding testes, healthy young leydig cells will crank up T 200 points(Like in you)

JansZ testicals are probably permanently shutdown, leydig cells in testes will become basically 'dead" from having years of no response/use, desensitized. hCG still benefit though because balls will swell up, prevent scrotum from tightening up, for looks as well.

I have read stuff that hCG will boost mood, blood flow of genital area even if testicals do not work anymore.

There is new cutting edge work now that has shown hCG is a very very potent fat burner and metabolism booster. Exact sceince of such is still unknown.

hMG is the new guy on the block. It is basically FSH(follicle stimulating hormone). It combined with hCG(basically LH) and becomes a deadly, potent one-two punch. It will be the new wave, in future everyone will inject hCG and hMG in conjunction. Some are already on bandwagon. hCG and hMG is also the newest and improved way to restard HTPA axis.
Research, and reports of people who used it would help.
It would have to be from somebody who did not cared for fertility but cared primarily for health and happy love making.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Research, and reports of people who used it would help.
It would have to be from somebody who did not cared for fertility but cared primarily for health and happy love making.
JansZ,

Im on it, but remember, hMG and hCG in conjunction for HRT is probably only being used by a few hundred people at best right now, probably all within the last year. this is very very new territory

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
JansZ,

Im on it, but remember, hMG and hCG in conjunction for HRT is probably only being used by a few hundred people at best right now, probably all within the last year. this is very very new territory
Well, thanks for being open about.
But now few questions.

Have you been on HCG alone for enough time to be able feel difference if any when you added HMG?

What is that difference?

What brand of HMG that you are using, dose, frequency

There is HCG, HMG and FSH, have you considered using all three?

How much it cost?

Where to buy to get good price?

I can get script if I really am convinced of the benefits, so do not hold back.

Why are you using HMG, are you trying to get her pregnant or for personal fulfilment?

Wish you luck
http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/536457-post31.html

In this post, on the bottom, there is a link to a table that shows different brands of
FSH
HCG
HMG

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
What is the cheapest injectible fertility drug you can buy in the US?
Question:
What is the cheapest injectible fertility drug you can buy in the US? I have heard of quite a few different injectible drugs you can use (i.e., Pergonal, HMG, Humegon, etc) and want to know if there is a drug that is cheaper than the others and also is it effective?

Answer:
- FSH/LH drugs (HMG): Repronex is cheapest in most places, Humegon next, then Pergonal is much more costly. They are all basically the same. FSH: Only Fertinex to choose from. RhFSH: Follistim is cheaper than Gonal-F in most places. Repronex or Humegon are probably the cheapest injectible meds you can get ahold of right now. - And repronex works, trust me. That's what I'm using. Now if we can just get those darn sperm to swim in the right direction...

Gonal -F® 75 IU
(Serono Europe Pack) $48.50

Gonal -F® 900 IU PEN
(Serono Europe Pack) $580.00

Follistim® (Puregon®) 300 IU
(Organon Europe Pack) $172.50

Follistim® (Puregon®) 600 IU
(Organon Europe Pack) $345.00

Repronex®(Menopur®) 75 IU
(Ferring Europe Pack) $34.00

HMG (Generic Repronex®) 75 IU
(Generic Europe Pack) $12.75

Fostimon® (Gen. Bravelle®) 75 IU
(IBSA Europe Pack) $28.00

HCG (Pregnyl®) 10,000 IU
(Organon Europe Pack) $25.00

Lupron® - 14 day, 2.8 ml
(Abbott Europe Pack) $170.00

Synarel® Spray (0.2 mg/0.5ml)
(Pharmacia Europe Pack) $190.00

Antagon®(Orgalutran®) .25 mg/.5 ml
(Organon Europe Pack) $57.00

Cetrotide® 0.25 mg
(Serono Europe Pack) $60.00

Ovidrel® (Ovitrelle®) (250 mcg)
(Serono Europe Pack) $58.00

Clomid® 50 mg (each)
(Aventis Europe Pack) $1.50
===========================================================================

Bravelle™ 75 International Units Vial
Cetrotide® .25mg prefilled syringe
Cetrotide® 3mg prefilled syringe
Clomiphene Citrate 50mg Tabs
Crinone Gel 8% Vaginal Applicators
Fertile One vitamin supplement 120 Tablets
Follistim® AQ 300 International Units, 600 International Units and 900 International Units Cartridge
75 International Units and 150 International Units Vial
Ganirelix (formerly Antagon) 250mcg Syringe
Gonal - F® 450 International Units Multi Dose Vial
Gonal - F® RFF 75 International Units Vial
Gonal - F® RFF Pen 300, 450 and 900
HCG 10,000 International Units Vial
IVIG Varies
Lupron® 2 Week Kit
Leuprolide Acetate 2 Week Kit
Luveris® 75 International Units Vial
Menopur® 75 International Units Vial
Novarel™ 10,000 International Units Vial
Ovidrel® 250mcg Prefilled Syringe
Progesterone in Oil 50 mg/ml Vial
10ml Vial
Repronex® 75 International Units Vial

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
What is the cheapest injectible fertility drug you can buy in the US?
Question:
What is the cheapest injectible fertility drug you can buy in the US? I have heard of quite a few different injectible drugs you can use (i.e., Pergonal, HMG, Humegon, etc) and want to know if there is a drug that is cheaper than the others and also is it effective?

Answer:
- FSH/LH drugs (HMG): Repronex is cheapest in most places, Humegon next, then Pergonal is much more costly. They are all basically the same. FSH: Only Fertinex to choose from. RhFSH: Follistim is cheaper than Gonal-F in most places. Repronex or Humegon are probably the cheapest injectible meds you can get ahold of right now. - And repronex works, trust me. That's what I'm using. Now if we can just get those darn sperm to swim in the right direction...
======================================================================

Gonal -F® 75 IU
(Serono Europe Pack) $48.50

Gonal -F® 900 IU PEN
(Serono Europe Pack) $580.00

Follistim® (Puregon®) 300 IU
(Organon Europe Pack) $172.50

Follistim® (Puregon®) 600 IU
(Organon Europe Pack) $345.00

Repronex®(Menopur®) 75 IU
(Ferring Europe Pack) $34.00

HMG (Generic Repronex®) 75 IU
(Generic Europe Pack) $12.75

Fostimon® (Gen. Bravelle®) 75 IU
(IBSA Europe Pack) $28.00

HCG (Pregnyl®) 10,000 IU
(Organon Europe Pack) $25.00

Lupron® - 14 day, 2.8 ml
(Abbott Europe Pack) $170.00

Synarel® Spray (0.2 mg/0.5ml)
(Pharmacia Europe Pack) $190.00

Antagon®(Orgalutran®) .25 mg/.5 ml
(Organon Europe Pack) $57.00

Cetrotide® 0.25 mg
(Serono Europe Pack) $60.00

Ovidrel® (Ovitrelle®) (250 mcg)
(Serono Europe Pack) $58.00

Clomid® 50 mg (each)
(Aventis Europe Pack) $1.50

:nono: I tihnk you are not allowed to post that

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Using my study above using RoidCalculator, I note that on weekly injection test blood level are half on minimum of what they are at the max.
------
Using this study, I know T levels at the minimum. Blood drawn on the day of weekly shot right before the shot.

AJP - Endocrinology and Metabolism -- Bhasin et al. 281 (6): E1172 Table 2

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men -- Bhasin et al. 281 (6): E1172 -- AJP - Endocrinology and Metabolism

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men -- Bhasin et al. 281 (6): E1172 -- AJP - Endocrinology and Metabolism

------------------------
My analysis is shown on the attached chart, also bottom line results are below. Variation= ±75 should be added when reading the table.
Also remember that in the study endogenous testosterone was blocked, testis were not producing T during study.

DepoT TotalT SHBG FreeT SHBG FreeT
25 353 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
30 381 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
35 410 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
40 438 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
45 466 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
50 494 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
55 522 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
60 551 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
65 579 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
70 607 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
75 635 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
80 663 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
85 692 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
90 720 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
95 748 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
100 776 xx5 300 14.4 250
105 805 xx7 300 16.5 250
110 833 xx9 300 18.6 250
115 861 10.8 300 20.7 250
120 889 xx13 300 xx23 250
125 917 xx15 300 xx25 250
130 946 16.7 300 x27.3 250
135 974 18.7 300 x29.4 250
140 1002 xx21 300 x31.5 250
145 1030 22.6 300 x33.5 250
150 1058 24.5 300 x35.6 250
155 1087 26.4 300 xx38 250
160 1115 28.4 300 xx40 250
165 1143 30.4 300 x42.2 250
170 1171 32.3 300 x44.4 250
175 1199 34.3 300 x46.3 250
180 1228 36.3 300 x48.5 250
185 1256 38.2 300 x50.7 250
190 1284 xx40 300 x52.8 250
195 1312 xxxx 300 xx55 250
200 1340 xx44 300 xx57 250
205 1369 xxxx 300 x59.3 250
210 1397 xx48 300 x61.5 250
215 1425 xxxx 300 x63.4 250
220 1453 51.7 300 xxxx 250
225 1481 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
230 1510 55.6 300 xxxx 250
235 1538 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
240 1566 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
245 1594 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
250 1622 63.5 300 xxxx 250
255 1651 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
260 1679 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
265 1707 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
270 1735 71.0 300 xxxx 250
275 1763 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
280 1792 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
285 1820 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
290 1848 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
295 1876 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
300 1904 83.0 300 99.9 250
=======================
Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator
------------------------------
Unit conversion
Conventional units - SI units

Chemistry Conversion

Unit Prefix Conversion Calculator

http://www.vin.com/calculators/ChemConvRules.htm

SI Units for Clinical Data

very big tabeConversion:

to convert from the conventional unit to the SI unit, multiply by the conversion factor;
to convert from the SI unit to the conventional unit, divide by the conversion factor.

Estradiol pg/mL 3.671 pmol/L(30pg/mL * 3.671)=110.13pmol/L
Estriol ng/mL 3.467 nmol/L
Estrone ng/dL 37 pmoI/L
Testosterone ng/dL 0.0347 nmol/L(700ng/dL * 0.0347)=24.9nmol/L
DHEA ng/dL 0.0347 nmol/L
DHEA Sulfate μg/dL 0.0271 μmol/L
DHEAs 100 mcg/dL=100 µg/dL= 2.71µmol/L= 2.71umol/L
DHEAs 500mcg/dL=500µg/dL=13.55µmol/L=13.55umol/L
DHEAs 640mcg/dL=17.34µmol/L=17.34umol/L
-------
http://www.qcnet.com/Portals/50/PDFs/eenheden/Conversietabel-Immunoassay.pdf
DHEA-S μmol/L/0.02714 ⇒μg/dL
DHEA-S μmol/L ⇒0.02714μg/dL

275 μg/dL = 7.4635 μmol/L
400 μg/dL = 10.856 μmol/L
520 μg/dL = 14.1128 μmol/L
640 μg/dL = 17.3696 μmol/L
---------------------------------------
Desirable DHEAs levels

Women (275-400) μg/dL
Men (520-640) μg/dL
---------------------------------------

Pregnanediol (urine) mg/24h 3.12 µmoI/d
Pregnanetriol (urine) mg/24 h 2.97 µmol/d
Progesterone ng/mL 3.18 nmol/L
1 nmol/L of Progesterone converts to 0.31 ng/mL

http://www.vin.com/calculators/default.htm

http://www.vin.com/calculators/ChemConvRules.htmChemConvRules<----------------big list

http://www.questdiagnostics.com/hcp/intguide/EndoMetab/EndoManual.pdf
mcg is a casual way of writing microgram. The correct symbol is µg, and there are 1000µg in 1 milligram

Adrenal Labs - How to Interpret them ***
Stop The Thyroid Madness :: View topic - *** Adrenal Labs - How to Interpret them ***

Stop The Thyroid Madness » ADRENALS FAQ–the most frequently asked questions

===========================================

http://books.google.com/books?id=Ylbwrqv22X8C&pg=PA511&lpg=PA511&dq=Pregnenolone+nmol/L++ng/dL+convert&********bl&ots=_3-2xtM1k4&sig=hywvoqhGFZlwXcYQb7jZ52C_AXA&hl=en&ei=sAQQTf_fDIWdlgegtbXsAg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CC4Q6AEwAw#v=onepage&q&f=false

/

Attachments

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Dr Shippen Chart

Link to (TT, SHBG, FreeT) chart
http://www.andropause.org.uk/nomo_tas.pdf

The Andropause Society Home

======================================================================
Dr Shippen Chart

Testosterone Conversion Factor: pg/ml x 3.47 = pMol/L

Androgen deficiency in the adult ... - Google Books

Androgen Deficiency in the Adult ... - Google Book Search

This chart is from a book (second page from the top):

Androgen Defficiency in the
Adult Male
causes, diagnosis and treatment
by
Malcom Carruthers

printed by Taylor and Princes Group

search on keyword
nomogram androgen deficiency carruthers

Attachments

AnotherOldGuy

Awards
Interesting....i applied my last two tests - used my shgb and TT and used this to calculate FreeT, and this chart resulted in almost 2x the Free t compared to my Quest results.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Interesting....i applied my last two tests - used my shgb and TT and used this to calculate FreeT, and this chart resulted in almost 2x the Free t compared to my Quest results.
I am not surprised.
Was your FreeT assayed or calculated by Quest.
There is at least two ways (probably more) to get number that is called FreeT.
FreeT and BioAvailableT tests are notoriously inaccurate (grossly, over 200%).
The chart is a fall-back way out of this confusion.
Dr Shippen uses this chart (if that would help getting some confidence).

The chart is 1999 vintage, made based on science of about 1990.
To my knowledge there are at least two items that greatly influence results in rather uncontrolable ways;
recently discovered duality of SHBG
and
fact that age of person being tested influences results.

Wish Dr John had a time to discuss this issue.

AnotherOldGuy, hopefully this issue will bother you enough so you will dig deeper, if you find anything helpfull and relevant please post it right here or open new thread.
Not sure yet, but I think older guys are infueced more by this than younger whipper snappers.

In this post
Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding - View Single Post - Attention all those on Sub-q injections

I have made attempt at calculating FreeT using internet provided calculator.
Since results come widely scattered I no longer have confidence using it.

age-associated Bio-T
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/69037-age-associated-bio.html#post867990

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
My list for blood testing, long, for once/year testing.
Latter will add shorter list, for 2-3/year corrective action, tweaks.
Below are my ICD-9 codes that helps with insurance.

Also place to buy syringes for Testosterone and HCG.
(I modify this list as I learn about my preferences, if you follow this list, please check it shortly before you make test request)
Print from here down to the next blue text.
This list is meant to be done at LabCorp.com

================================================

1 --------- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel w/EGFR
2 --------- CBC w/ diff/PLT
3 --------- VAP TM Cholesterol Test
4 --------- Selenium, Whole Blood
5 --------- Copper, serum
6 --------- Zinc
7 --------- Magnesium, RBC
8 --------- Potassium, RBC
9 --------- C-Reactive Protein (CRP), Highly Sensitive, CSF
10 --------- Fibrinogen
11 --------- Homocysteine, cardio
12 --------- Lipoprotein (A) Lp(A)
13 --------- Iron and Iron Binding Capacity
14 --------- Iron, Total
15 --------- Ferritin
16 --------- Transferrin
17 --------- Folate, RBC & Hematocrit
18 --------- Hemoglobin A1c
19 --------- Hemoglobin, Plasma
20 --------- VITAMIN A, E, B3, B12
21 --------- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
22 --------- T3, Total
23 --------- T4, Total
24 --------- T3, Free
25 --------- T4,Free
26 --------- T3, Reverse
27 --------- Ultrasensitive TSH
28 --------- Thyroid Peroxidase and Thyroglobulin Antibodies
29 --------- Thyroglobulin
30 --------- Thyroxine-binding globulin
31 --------- Insulin, serum
32 --------- IGF Binding protein-3
33 --------- IGF-1
34 --------- DHEA Sulfate
35 --------- Aldosterone
36 --------- Renin Activity, Plasma
37 --------- ACTH, Plasma
38 --------- Cortisol Binding Globulin (Transcortin)
39 --------- 7:30AM/12PM/3:30PM---Cortisol, Free and Total
40 --------- Prolactin
41 --------- Progesterone
42 --------- Pregnenolone
43 --------- Androstenedione
44 --------- Estradiol, sensitive 140244 (3-70)
45 --------- Estrone, Serum
46 --------- Total Testosterone
47 --------- SHBG
48 --------- Albumin
49 --------- Dihydrotestosterone
50 --------- 3a-Androstanediol Glucuronide
51 --------- Ceruloplasmin
52 --------- Coenzyme Q10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
244.9 ----- 257.2 ----- 780.79
250.00 ----- 272.4 ----- 788.41
250.01 ----- 601.9 ----- 253.3
255.4 ----- 780.4 ----- 255.8
783.9 -----
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

===========================================================================
End of list =========see another lis of ICD-9 codes on the bottom of this post ======
(I modify this list as I learn about my preferences, if you follow this list, please check it shortly before you make test request)

ICD9Data.com - Free 2007 ICD-9-CM Medical Coding Database

244.9 Unspecified acquired hypothyroidism
250.00 Diabetes mellitus without complication type ii or unspecified type not stated as uncontrolled 2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 250.00 - Diabetes Mellitus Without Complication Type Ii Or Unspecified Type Not Stated As Uncontrolled
250.01 Diabetes mellitus without complication type i not stated as uncontrolled 2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 250.01 - Diabetes Mellitus Without Complication Type I Not Stated As Uncontrolled
255.4 Corticoadrenal insufficiency 2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 255.4 - Corticoadrenal Insufficiency
783.9 Other symptoms concerning nutrition metabolism and development 2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 783.9 - Other Symptoms Concerning Nutrition Metabolism And Development
257.2 Other testicular hypofunction 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 257.2 - Other Testicular Hypofunction
272.4 Other and unspecified hyperlipidemia 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 272.* - Disorders of lipoid metabolism
601.9 Prostatitis unspecified 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 601.* - Inflammatory diseases of prostate
780.4 Dizziness and giddiness 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 780.4 - Dizziness And Giddiness
780.79 Other malaise and fatigue 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 780.79 - Other Malaise And Fatigue
788.41 Urinary frequency 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 788.41 - Urinary Frequency
253.3 Adult Onset Growth Hormone Deficiency
255.8 Other specified disorders of adrenal glands 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 255.8 - Other Specified Disorders Of Adrenal Glands

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding - View Single Post - Adrenal fatigue, does it really exist?
255 Disorders of adrenal glands
For coding adrenal fatigue, I just use the code for Other Specified Disorders of the Adrenal Glands - which I call Adrenal Fatigue
255.8 Other specified disorders of adrenal glands 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 255.8 - Other Specified Disorders Of Adrenal Glands
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/56511-hgh-insurance-coverage.html#post685212
Dr. John 12-17-2006, 06:25 AM
ICD-9 253.3 Adult Onset Growth Hormone Deficiency
=====================================================================================
Spectracell codes
244.90 Unspecified acquired hypothyroidism
264.00 Vitamin a deficiency
268.00 Vitamin d deficiency
269.90 Unspecified nutritional deficiency
780.79 Other malaise and fatigue
799.81 Decreased libido
------->add something for lipids

=======================================================================
EstroEssence

that I send for on Monday Oct1/2007 had the following
ICD-9 codes

Genova Diagnostics EstroEssence

The EstroEssence check the following 11 (eleven) indicators:

Estrone (24hr urine)Male 3.00-12.00 mcg/24 hr
Estradiol (24hr urine)Male1.50-6.00 mcg/24 hr
Estriol (24hr urine)Male 3.00-28.50 mcg/24 hr

2-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.26-13.68 mcg/24 hr
2-Methoxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.34-9.03 mcg/24 hr
16α-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.25-7.89 mcg/24 hr
4-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.33-1.95 mcg/24 hr
4-Methoxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.40 0.20-1.60 mcg/24 hr
2-Hydroxyestrone/16α-Hydroxestrone Ratio (24hr urine)0.94-1.56 Ratio
2-Methoxyestrone/2-Hydroxyestrone Ratio (24hr urine) 0.11-4.00 Ratio
4-Methoxyestrone /4-Hydroxyestrone Ratio (24hr urine) 0.18-3.60 Ratio
=========================================================================
The Metabolic profile that I send for on Monday Oct1/2007 had the following
ICD-9 codes
---------------------------
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA)
Hair Analysis

At Genova they need 1" of hair from the back of head,
approx 2 months growth,
last 2 weeks wash hair with Johnson baby shampoo.
Today I go to Kim for haircut, 11/16/2007, last time I had hair colored Oct12/2007
Use stainless steel scissors
500 milligrams has been recommended.
minimum sample of 250 milligrams (0.25 g) for analysis
Genova Diagnostics - Home
-------------------------------------------------------
Assessment Categories
GDX Laboratory Assessment Categories
---------------------------------

EstroEssence --(Cost $384.99 out of pocket $27.49)-- Genova Diagnostics EstroEssence

EstroEssence Complete (24hr) this is the one to do next
Check differences on taking samples NutrEval and NutrEval-NEW, want the one with 24 hr urine if there is such

========================================================
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/77385-jansz-metabolic-analysis.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/96983-magnesium-how-increase.html#post1414955

Endocrinological charts
Endocrinological charts

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/77945-bill-my-blood.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/84415-perfect-way-finding.html

Jansz - more infor on methy estrone imbalnace

GLA but AA below range

Quality supplements (Wise Guy et alii)

-------http://mus--clecha---troom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395&page=2

Symptoms, Diseases and Diagnosis - WrongDiagnosis.com

Example of logic algoritm when using Genova tests
Genova Diagnostics - Anti-Aging Digest

possible underlying causes and contributing factors
GDX Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)

Comprehensive Nutritional Assessment
nutritional supplement program customized to individual requirements
https://secure.customvite.com/cvite/default.asp

A Canary's-Eye View — Introduction

Enzymes & Methylation
Nutri-West Articles: HOMOCYSTEINE REDUX vs MSM
----------------------------------------------
One can order over internet many/most tests, if not directly available, send e-mail, ask for it.

Welcome to Integrative Psychiatry Mental Health Testing and Treatment

Also interpretation of tests and some follow up actions can be discussed over telephone:
15 minutes $45
30 minutes $75
Telephone Consultation

Use the A4M's directory to search for anti-aging physicians, clinics, spas and products.
Anti-Aging Physicians, Clinics & Products - WorldHealth.net

====================
Jan, where do I go to do this? If it is an imbalance will the test results suggest what I do to correct it? Thank you for your help.
Please do not use full name of GD labs.
Dr John in the past was objecting.
He does not object to discussion on health topics that the cover.
On e-mail request include your zip code and ask for 25 or 50 miles radius, they will send you a list of doctors that have accounts with them.

Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis (EMFA)

http://www.genovadiagnostics.com/index.php?option=com_gpanel&Itemid=2&task=view&nav=doc&id=47

Sample Report:
http://www.genovadiagnostics.com/files/profile_assets/sample_report/EMFA_report.pdf

Interpretation Guide;
http://www.genovadiagnostics.com/files/profile_assets/interpretation_guides/EMFA_InterpGuide.pdf

/
================================================================
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/120888-matrix-journal.html#post1900916

Explanation of codes posted by HAN.
have it with you always when in doctor's office.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------

244.9 ========== Unspecified acquired hypothyroidism
250.0 ========== Diabetes mellitus without mention of complication
253.2 ========== Panhypopituitarism
255.5 ========== Other adrenal hypofunction
257.0 ========== Testicular hyperfunction
259.9 ========== Unspecified endocrine disorder
272.0 ========== Pure hypercholesterolemia
275.1 ========== Disorders of copper metabolism
440.0 ========== Atherosclerosis
600.0 ========== Hyperplasia of prostate
611.1 ========== Hypertrophy of breast
799.81 ========== Decreased libido

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116624451
==================================================

http://www.icd9data.com/2007/Volume1/default.htm
Unspecified acquired hypothyroidism ========== 244.9 ========== Unspecified acquired hypothyroidism
Diabetes mellitus without mention of complication ========== 250,0 ========== http://www.icd9data.com/2007/Volume1/240-279/250-259/250/250.0.htm
Panhypopituitarism ========== 253.2 ========== http://www.icd9data.com/2007/Volume1/240-279/250-259/253/253.2.htm
Other adrenal hypofunction ========== 255.5 ========== http://www.icd9data.com/2007/Volume1/240-279/250-259/255/255.5.htm
Testicular hyperfunction ========== 257 ========== http://www.icd9data.com/2007/Volume1/240-279/250-259/257/257.0.htm
Unspecified endocrine disorder ========== 259.9 ========== http://www.icd9data.com/2007/Volume1/240-279/250-259/259/259.9.htm
Pure hypercholesterolemia ========== 272 ========== http://www.icd9data.com/2007/Volume1/240-279/270-279/272/272.0.htm
Disorders of copper metabolism ========== 275.1 ========== http://www.icd9data.com/2007/Volume1/240-279/270-279/275/275.1.htm
Atherosclerosis ========== 440 ========== http://www.icd9data.com/2007/Volume1/390-459/440-448/440/440.htm
Hyperplasia of prostate ========== 600 ========== http://www.icd9data.com/2007/Volume1/580-629/600-608/600/600.htm
Hypertrophy of breast ========== 611.1 ========== http://www.icd9data.com/2007/Volume1/580-629/610-611/611/611.1.htm
Decreased libido ========== 799.81 ========== http://www.icd9data.com/2007/Volume1/780-799/797-799/799/799.81.htm

=======================
When ordering HCG

ICD-9 608.3 Atrophy of testis
Of note, it is also cleared for treatment of secondary hypogonadism.
http://musc lechatroom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=78139&postcount=222
=========================

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
The Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw® Life Extension News July 2004

Excess amounts of prolactin could also be a hazard because prolactin is known to play a major role in the growth of certain tissues (breast, prostate4).

---------------------------------------------------------
June 1999 Le Magazine: In The News: Elevated Prolactin Linked To Breast Cancer

LE Magazine June 1999
Late-breaking brief news items to life extensionists, as well as anyone interested in living a longer healthier life.

In The News

Elevated Prolactin Linked
To Breast Cancer

In last month's issue of Life Extension magazine, we repeated our recommendation that prostate cancer patients should have there prolactin blood levels checked, as excess amounts of this hormone can promote prostate cancer cell proliferation and prevent successful treatment.

A new study indicates that high levels of prolactin predispose healthy women to an increased risk of breast cancer. Prolactin is produced by the pituitary gland and, along with other hormones, stimulates the growth of the mammary glands and the production of milk after childbirth.

Postmenopausal women who had blood prolactin levels in the upper 25% of the reference range had about twice the risk of breast cancer compared with those in the lower 25% of the distribution, according to a report in the April 7th issue of the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.

The size of this association is similar to that observed between breast cancer and estrogen levels, report Dr. Susan E. Hankinson of Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts, and colleagues. The study included 306 women who were healthy at the time blood samples were obtained, but went on to develop cancer. Those women were compared with 448 healthy women who did not develop cancer. This new analysis is part of the ongoing Nurses' Health Study, the largest ongoing study of women's health in human history.

There are similarities to breast and prostate cancer cells, and prolactin seems to be a common growth factor in these two cancers. Based on the new report showing that women with high levels of prolactin have twice the risk of breast cancer, it would appear prudent for healthy women to lower their prolactin levels. Here are the standard laboratory reference ranges for blood prolactin levels:

Female
- Non-pregnant 2.8 to 29.2 ng/ml
- Pregnant 9.7 to 208.5 ng/ml
- Postmenopausal 1.8 to 20.3 ng/ml

Male
- 2.1 to 17.7 ng/ml

Evidently, prolactin levels have a very wide range that conventional doctors would consider "normal." The problem is that few doctors are aware of the dangers of elevated prolactin, and if their healthy patients are in the high "normal" range, they would do nothing to treat this condition. A "normal" range often means a person has a "normal" risk for contracting a disease. Since members of The Life Extension Foundation don't want to have "normal" risk factors, here are some guidelines for those to follow who care about optimal health:

Healthy Female
- Non-pregnant - Prolactin level no higher than 7.3 ng/ml
- Postmenopausal - Prolactin level no higher than 5.0 ng/ml

Female - Breast Cancer Patient
- Prolactin level no higher than 1.8

Male - Prostate Cancer Patient
- Prolactin level no higher than 2.0
There are three FDA-approved drugs that suppress prolactin secretion. If a blood test reveals prolactin levels are elevated, ask your doctor to prescribe one of the following drugs:

- Bromocriptine (2.5 mg one or more times a day)
- Pergolide (.25 mg to .50 mg twice a day)
- Dostinex (.5 mg twice a week)

Check prolactin levels again in 30 days to make sure the drug you choose is suppressing prolactin release from the pituitary gland into the blood.

Dostinex is the newest and cleanest drug to use. Dostinex has fewer side effects than the older drugs, is more effective in suppressing prolactin than the older drugs, and requires only twice a week dosing. It should be noted that Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw recommended bromocriptine as a prolactin suppressing agent back in 1982, and the FDA spent millions of taxpayer dollars keeping Americans from accessing this drug for the purpose of disease prevention. Since 1982, about 700,000 American women have died of breast cancer.
===================================================================
===================================================================
Posted by cpeil2
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/921691-post6.html

More info: pergolide has been voluntarily withdrawn from the market.

Also re: Dostinex - the risk of valve disease is considerably lower in those taking to lower prolactin because the typical dose is much lower.
================================

Yes, good news. The dose for pituitary problems is so much lower than for Parkinson's that the risk of heart problems appears negligible.

Bromocriptine - There have been isolated reports of valve disease after long-term use for Parkinson's. Again, though, it appears that the risk is dose-related

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
according to shippens chart my free t was 80 or 275ish...what would that be...good, bad???

phats