Night time Urination

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what could be the cause of excssive nightime urination. I am a 24 year old male, on HRT, armour thyroid, cortisol (cortef) with adrenal insufficiency etc.

The last two nights have been particularly bad. I have woken up between 6-7 times a night, usually every 1.5hrs. And I urinate a decent amount each time. Im not sure if its related to this, but i also have been having nighttime erections when I lay down to go to bed. I know I havae problems with low blood pressure and low pulse, are any of these all related?

i did a number of tests for raynauds...bloodwork on autoimmune diseases and everything checked out.

ive been taking alcar and na-ala for months...to no avail. Youve told me about 10 different things on EFA balance, ive been eating 6 organic eggs a day, have done lowered doses of omega 3's but no doc has even suggested testing or how to test the ratio of these. My pulse on an EKG yesterday was 43, bloodpressure was either 80/50 or 100/60 depending on who (doc or nurse) checked it. Doctor wants me to get an encele (blah Blha) cardiogram just to be safe. but the cardiologist thinks nothing to do with heart but with my MEDICATIONS.

Ive pretty much given up playing guess and check with supplements. Ive spent way too much money and received NOTHING from any of the minerals, anti-oxs etc. Ive taken, although i continue to take taurine, nac, na-rala, magnesium, a good multi, coq10, and a ton of probiotics.

Now that im back to 1 grain thyroid i seem to be sleeping better, but im getting cold again and the fingers/toes and nose are cold. Im about at wits end.....once this school term is over, Im thinking of heading to Mayo Clinic or if there is somewhere better let me know. Im not sure how much any of the docs here are experienced with this type of problems.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what could be the cause of excssive nightime urination. I am a 24 year old male, on HRT, armour thyroid, cortisol (cortef) with adrenal insufficiency etc.

The last two nights have been particularly bad. I have woken up between 6-7 times a night, usually every 1.5hrs. And I urinate a decent amount each time. Im not sure if its related to this, but i also have been having nighttime erections when I lay down to go to bed. I know I havae problems with low blood pressure and low pulse, are any of these all related?

i did a number of tests for raynauds...bloodwork on autoimmune diseases and everything checked out.

ive been taking alcar and na-ala for months...to no avail. Youve told me about 10 different things on EFA balance, ive been eating 6 organic eggs a day, have done lowered doses of omega 3's but no doc has even suggested testing or how to test the ratio of these. My pulse on an EKG yesterday was 43, bloodpressure was either 80/50 or 100/60 depending on who (doc or nurse) checked it. Doctor wants me to get an encele (blah Blha) cardiogram just to be safe. but the cardiologist thinks nothing to do with heart but with my MEDICATIONS.

Ive pretty much given up playing guess and check with supplements. Ive spent way too much money and received NOTHING from any of the minerals, anti-oxs etc. Ive taken, although i continue to take taurine, nac, na-rala, magnesium, a good multi, coq10, and a ton of probiotics.

Now that im back to 1 grain thyroid i seem to be sleeping better, but im getting cold again and the fingers/toes and nose are cold. Im about at wits end.....once this school term is over, Im thinking of heading to Mayo Clinic or if there is somewhere better let me know. Im not sure how much any of the docs here are experienced with this type of problems.
My girlfreiends works at the mayo in scottsdale arizona.
Right now you need to get testing done to see if you need all those supplements or not.

spectracell labs covered by most insurance has detailed 3-4 month nutrient testing WBC more accurate then RBC (gettting mine done today) See what you need instead of wasting money. results take 3 weeks to get back

I found a lab by accident one time that did EPA/AA ratio via finger prick I have not found them since. to balance out EFA takes anywhere from 6 weeks -2 months..and you do not want to go excssive with any thing because like me you can swing the balance the other way really fast.. Thats why i was not responding to the tcreame not enough EPA, dha to metabolise the estrogen..

24 hour urine test from rhine labs would be best bet for hormones and thyroid..

mayoclinic i had my gf get lab test and she me that she was fine she sent me the lab test and I freaked..her ast were triple high end and alt were double and thyroid was .1 from bottom end. When i explained this too her she was like why do they say your normal I said thats because thats all they know is numbers and for legal reason thats whta they have to treat by. She was totally shocked by what i told her and that people suffer all the time and there is no need..

My best advice to you go see Dr John or Dr marianco that be my answer

things need to be addressed
1. cell membrane stability
2. liver imbalances (methylation) fatty liver
3 Gut dybiosis/ malabsoption/ leaky gut
4. adrenals/thyroid/testosterone/insulin imblalances
5. nutrient imbalances

MacDonnell

Awards

I may be wrong, but I think your Cortef could be causing the nightime urination problem. Hydrocortisone definitely does that to me - Also night sweats.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I may be wrong, but I think your Cortef could be causing the nightime urination problem. Hydrocortisone definitely does that to me - Also night sweats.
can you explain more? as in, just taking it does that to you, or taking the wrong dose or too much at night?

its definetly been much worse since switching to cortef...or at least the last week has been. the first week was fine.

ive also had night sweats and nighttime hotness. also nighttime erections just from laying in bed. weird.