Test levels came back normal this round, what do I tell the trt doc?

wastedmuscle

Awards
So my test levels came back normal. I have never been on trt or any anabolic in my life. I am pressing to get pharm grade test. instead of having to go through UGLs. I have muscle atrophy from surgeries and have low T symptoms. My previous test a year ago had my Test Serum at 420. How do I go about convincing the anti-aging clinic I need a high dose of Test and an additional anabolic compound for the muscle wasting?

Mid 30s, healthy weight, lifting many many years.
My test serum is 584
Free T is 17.9
IGF 210
Estradiol Sensitive is 19
DHEA 412

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't you just use a Serm like Osta to lower your T then go into the doctor? Other guys are probably a lot more experienced with this matter but that is what first popped into my head on how to get around it.

wastedmuscle

Awards
Couldn't you just use a Serm like Osta to lower your T then go into the doctor? Other guys are probably a lot more experienced with this matter but that is what first popped into my head on how to get around it.
I thought about going another round and tanking results. Sarms can be bought a supplement store down the street from me. Just can't understand why a prescription is this difficult for someone with documented heavy muscle atrophy and mildly low test. Crazy I will be forced to go an ugl route because of the fear of anabolics for therapeutic purposes.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your numbers aren't bad at all. I know guys on TRT on this forum that thrive on those levels. Why don't you go to an integrative medicine dr and find out your underlying cause of the atrophy.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
I think addressing the actual problem is a better bet than fabricating a reason to be on TRT. You may end up on it anyway, but I would hav eloved to have those levels naturally.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A DO (Osteopath) can likely help sort out your issues. You don't need TRT quite yet.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need to be on TRT and would never be able to convince a doctor that you need to for muscle wasting, especially with your levels. Clinics are as shady as they come, so as long you have a pocket full of money, I am sure you can get anything you want.