- 12-11-2013, 06:05 PM
So I had an appointment with the doc a few days ago to get some bloodwork done and my wife and I are looking into having kids. I got my bloodwork back and I have low test. The ranges here in Australia are from 10-33 and I'm sitting at 6. I don't "feel" as tho I have low test, I'm showing none of the typical signs like depression, low libido, self consciousness etc etc etc i actualy feel pretty decent.
I want to get my test levels back up to at least low-normal ranges and I'm curious to see what worked for others.
- 12-12-2013, 01:58 PM
As soon as you get your blood panel results back, post them here and we'll help you make the best decision. If you're feeling good, I doubt TRT is something you would want to get into just yet. Probably a nutritional deficiency.
12-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By o-dub in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2005, 12:00 AM
- By JordyRoc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-20-2005, 10:21 AM
- By IPR in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2003, 08:03 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2003, 07:43 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2002, 11:08 PM