Low test

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So I had an appointment with the doc a few days ago to get some bloodwork done and my wife and I are looking into having kids. I got my bloodwork back and I have low test. The ranges here in Australia are from 10-33 and I'm sitting at 6. I don't "feel" as tho I have low test, I'm showing none of the typical signs like depression, low libido, self consciousness etc etc etc i actualy feel pretty decent.
I want to get my test levels back up to at least low-normal ranges and I'm curious to see what worked for others.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
As soon as you get your blood panel results back, post them here and we'll help you make the best decision. If you're feeling good, I doubt TRT is something you would want to get into just yet. Probably a nutritional deficiency.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
As soon as you get your blood panel results back, post them here and we'll help you make the best decision. If you're feeling good, I doubt TRT is something you would want to get into just yet. Probably a nutritional deficiency.
When I get back home on Wednesday ill post up the results I already have and once I get my next results ill post them up as well. I'm pretty fastidious about diet so I'd be surprised if its diet related but it very may well be. I'd like to avoid Trt at this point I'm still a bit young for that IMO.