Blasting while on TRT

Page 15 of 21 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post

Got a specific one you know?
    privatemdlabs.com

Choose the female hormone panel, around $50 with a discount code. Look up the code on google.

2. too bad i live in new york and cant do that lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    That is my favorite dieting strategy, carb cycling. But you don't need to be anal about it...that is sort of the beauty of it, depends on how you feel that day and how many carbs you want to eat that day. It usually works out, but yeah you need to be sure at least half the week or so you are in the lower portion, and if you can zigzag it? even better to go low then medium and repeat that until you throw in a high carb day. I was also eating the majority of my carbs later at night...sort of integrating a few methods into one diet.
    thats what i do... if i do have a preworkout meal it never contains carbs

4. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    thats what i do... if i do have a preworkout meal it never contains carbs
    I just get so nauseous in the morning time I can only drink protein....then in the afternoon I'm running around busy at work and doing whatever else...so 7-8PM and later is usually the time I can actually eat something substantial. But of course eating carbs at night is the "new thing" so I kind of fell into that part of it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    high carb days areanywhere between 350-450, med are around 200-225 and low are 125-140 usually do high,med, low,low, repeat
    I would suggest you either do low carb/higher fat OR just do carb cycling/low fat.
    I normally do low carb/high fat in which I eat no more than 100g of carbs a day on a high day but normally I keep it around 75. Rest is fat and protein.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    If you don't listen to him ^^^^^ yous a foo.
    you low carbing too?

7. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post

you low carbing too?
    I've lost 60 lbs of fat that way!

8. I keep seeing guys who use AAS say, "you don't want to lose your doc". Why not? Srs question. If you are gonna blast and cruise anyway, why get stuck on your docs blood test schedule? Why not just go get blood work done when it's convenient for you? 3-4 times a year. I was using tren on my blast, a low dose at that like 200mg per week. Well, my prolactin and Igf came back high. Free test was a little high too. Now he wants to re-test in a month, glucose test- 2 hours drinking crap at his office. I know why my test looked like that but I can't tell him. Now I'm feeling like it's more trouble than it's worth. That and it's always some scheduling screw up, the guys booked for 8 months at a time. Drag. I want to hear your thoughts on this.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

9. Well, because not everyone has experiences like yours and for those that plan to take advantage of the system, being on TRT is a good way to have a portion of your "meds" and allows you a prescription. Plus, it is dirt cheap. It's that simple.

I don't blast/cruise, but my doc started me at 200mg a couple years ago and never asked me to adjust my schedule to see him every 3 months and even though I lowered to 100mg ew, I continue to fill a prescription e3m. So now I just picked up my 3rd extra vial and I just started a new one. I pay $5 a vial and have more than I know what to do with.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Well, because not everyone has experiences like yours and for those that plan to take advantage of the system, being on TRT is a good way to have a portion of your "meds" and allows you a prescription. Plus, it is dirt cheap. It's that simple.

I don't blast/cruise, but my doc started me at 200mg a couple years ago and never asked me to adjust my schedule to see him every 3 months and even though I lowered to 100mg ew, I continue to fill a prescription e3m. So now I just picked up my 3rd extra vial and I just started a new one. I pay $5 a vial and have more than I know what to do with.
    I know what you can do with it....send it my way and I'd be more than happy to blast it

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I keep seeing guys who use AAS say, "you don't want to lose your doc". Why not? Srs question. If you are gonna blast and cruise anyway, why get stuck on your docs blood test schedule? Why not just go get blood work done when it's convenient for you? 3-4 times a year. I was using tren on my blast, a low dose at that like 200mg per week. Well, my prolactin and Igf came back high. Free test was a little high too. Now he wants to re-test in a month, glucose test- 2 hours drinking crap at his office. I know why my test looked like that but I can't tell him. Now I'm feeling like it's more trouble than it's worth. That and it's always some scheduling screw up, the guys booked for 8 months at a time. Drag. I want to hear your thoughts on this.
    For me at least, there will be a time when I won't blast. At that point, I will rely on the RX exclusively. When I'm 50-60-70 I'm not going to want to mess with UGL for my meds.

12. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I've lost 60 lbs of fat that way!
    Awesome brotha!
    How long did it take you?

13. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post

Awesome brotha!
    How long did it take you?
    About 20 months or so. My only fat area remaining are the dreaded love handles.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I keep seeing guys who use AAS say, "you don't want to lose your doc". Why not? Srs question. If you are gonna blast and cruise anyway, why get stuck on your docs blood test schedule? Why not just go get blood work done when it's convenient for you? 3-4 times a year. I was using tren on my blast, a low dose at that like 200mg per week. Well, my prolactin and Igf came back high. Free test was a little high too. Now he wants to re-test in a month, glucose test- 2 hours drinking crap at his office. I know why my test looked like that but I can't tell him. Now I'm feeling like it's more trouble than it's worth. That and it's always some scheduling screw up, the guys booked for 8 months at a time. Drag. I want to hear your thoughts on this.
    Why would your doc test for prolactin and IGF? He shouldnt. He is nosy.
    You just have to know when you have lower dosages before testing. Too close and you run into this mess.
    If you use harder stuff give yourself longer time to recover. I can run pro cycles in between blood tests and be fine. Some tests are scheduled 3months and some 6 months. For the 6 months I can go harder and be fine, 3 months got to be careful.
    I like this so it keeps me in check so I dont go too crazy with dosages and lengths of time on this stuff. And I also know my health is good. It's like a balance which keeps me in check.

15. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    About 20 months or so. My only fat area remaining are the dreaded love handles.
    Not bad man,
    Try adding T3 @25 ED. That will take care of that if you want.

16. Agreed. I thought 3-3.5 weeks would be long enough since my last injection, blast dose around 400-500 mg test per week. Hindsight it should ve been longer. Maybe he's nosy or maybe he's thorough. He's an endo. I had a GP test me the week before, like I said this guy is kind of a hastle for several reasons. My test was 1500, but nothing else was wrong. The GP said it didn't matter when my last injection was, fasting didn't matter, and that levels don't spike. He did realize 1500 wasn't quite right, but didn't ask for another test, just said he wouldn't write a script. So I'm done with him.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

17. So you test way above a normal range and the doc smells something fishy and won't write a script, so you are done with him? I swear, some of you are the reason it is hard for people that actually want help to get scripts. If I were the doc I would have been the one telling you to get the hell out of my office.

18. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post

Not bad man,
    Try adding T3 @25 ED. That will take care of that if you want.
    Yep, and clen too. And a masteron blast. Sorry to derail the thread

19. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    So you test way above a normal range and the doc smells something fishy and won't write a script, so you are done with him? I swear, some of you are the reason it is hard for people that actually want help to get scripts. If I were the doc I would have been the one telling you to get the hell out of my office.
    Well since u r so damn smart and know all the details without me explaining I won't bother. Sorry I didn't give I u every detail for your contentment, suck my sack bro!

20. It's weird that you made that post because I was going to ask if you were 34 going on 18 in your last one. You post like an immature kid and not like someone really asking legit questions.

21. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    I would suggest you either do low carb/higher fat OR just do carb cycling/low fat.
    I normally do low carb/high fat in which I eat no more than 100g of carbs a day on a high day but normally I keep it around 75. Rest is fat and protein.
    2 questions?..... first, how would u do low fat and carb cycle cuz on ur low carb days u would replace calories with fat right? or jsut eat a ALOT of protein, or would you calorie cycle as well?............second, do you count dairy and veggies into that 100g?

22. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Well, because not everyone has experiences like yours and for those that plan to take advantage of the system, being on TRT is a good way to have a portion of your "meds" and allows you a prescription. Plus, it is dirt cheap. It's that simple.I don't blast/cruise, but my doc started me at 200mg a couple years ago and never asked me to adjust my schedule to see him every 3 months and even though I lowered to 100mg ew, I continue to fill a prescription e3m. So now I just picked up my 3rd extra vial and I just started a new one. I pay $5 a vial and have more than I know what to do with.
    yea, ill take some lol, i pay $30 for a vial which is for 3 months with 100mgs a week but with this blast im gonna ahve to request a new script alot sooner lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    2 questions?..... first, how would u do low fat and carb cycle cuz on ur low carb days u would replace calories with fat right? or jsut eat a ALOT of protein, or would you calorie cycle as well?............second, do you count dairy and veggies into that 100g?
    Yeah you'd be eating an asston of protein with those restrictions , or eating like a bird. Usually carb cycling goes hand in hand with high fat and high protein....at least on the low to mid carb days. btw, things like fiber, lettuce, spinach do not "count" towards calories....now if the veggie has more than a negligible amount of calories, yeah count it. Its gotta be at least 50 calories for me to write it down though

24. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    yea, ill take some lol, i pay $30 for a vial which is for 3 months with 100mgs a week but with this blast im gonna ahve to request a new script alot sooner lol
    I'll give him 50$ each.........lets do this auction style

25. Like chum in the water... muhahahahaha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prednisone while on TRT
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:42 PM
  2. Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:51 PM
  3. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 11:14 AM
  4. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 03:37 PM
  5. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 08:19 PM