Blasting while on TRT

Page 15 of 18 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. ***should say inject

2. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

Correct, only I did 200 one week, then 100, then another at 100. Did not I icy today as was scheduled.
    Cool.....thats what I am doing.....last week was 200, this week will be 100 and will continue at that till blood work last week of May. I am already missing the blast I felt great at 400 a week!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigt405 View Post
    Cool.....thats what I am doing.....last week was 200, this week will be 100 and will continue at that till blood work last week of May. I am already missing the blast I felt great at 400 a week!
    I know the feeling! Even 200/week feels better than my RX 120

4. What AI and dose are you guys running at 400/wk?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chuckj1973 View Post
    What AI and dose are you guys running at 400/wk?
    I have used both 2.5 mg letro and 100 mg erase..and a few others but liked those two the best letro had me drier but normal joint pain so on perfect for contest prep. 75-100 mg erase had me in low normal range with zero sides that was on 600mg though for both.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I have used both 2.5 mg letro and 100 mg erase..and a few others but liked those two the best letro had me drier but normal joint pain so on perfect for contest prep. 75-100 mg erase had me in low normal range with zero sides that was on 600mg though for both.

So is joint pain the predominant indicator? I know sex drive as well, but do you shoot for like 1 dose lower than joint pain? Is that the idea?

7. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    So is joint pain the predominant indicator? I know sex drive as well, but do you shoot for like 1 dose lower than joint pain? Is that the idea?
    For me no the goal is normal range unless I am doing a show luckily for me 2.5 mg letro only causes joint pain. I get private blood work test, estro is like 150 where I go.

ForeRunner Labs

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chuckj1973 View Post
    What AI and dose are you guys running at 400/wk?
    I used erase......

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigt405 View Post

I used erase......
    Tried erase, but nips were itchy as hell at 6-8 weeks in. Ordered some liquid aromasin...all good.

10. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Tried erase, but nips were itchy as hell at 6-8 weeks in. Ordered some liquid aromasin...all good.
    That's why I say blood work somethings seem to work well for some and not others.

ForeRunner Labs

11. im doin 12.5 g aromasin (about 1/8th teaspoon) EOD....think im ok, i almost wanna do it everyday to see if i experience joint pain cuz at least that way i know its working

12. I was going to try Aromasin, but the site I was going to order from said they were late on shipping due to a second bout of spinal meningitis! Yuck!

13. I've hit 25/ed for 4 days (aromasin) and though no joint pain, no morning wood today. So no aromasin today and maybe 12.5 ed starting tomorrow.

14. isnt 25 ed too much?

15. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    isnt 25 ed too much?
    Yep. I wanted a blast at first. Now I'm going 12.5 ed or eod starting tomorrow or the next day.

16. If I ever blast again, it's gonna be for 4 weeks max. I saw the best results during that timeframe, and felt the best. After that it started going downhill. 500mg/week for 4 weeks, and then right back to 100mg/week trt should work fine, and get levels perfect again in time for endo testing. That's just what I prefer though.

17. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    If I ever blast again, it's gonna be for 4 weeks max. I saw the best results during that timeframe, and felt the best. After that it started going downhill. 500mg/week for 4 weeks, and then right back to 100mg/week trt should work fine, and get levels perfect again in time for endo testing. That's just what I prefer though.
    What were you at gains wise at 4 weeks?

18. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

What were you at gains wise at 4 weeks?
    I hit 20lbs in 4 weeks, and didn't really gain anything else when I hit the 8 week mark. I've lost a little over 5lbs, so I've gained around 10-15lbs muscle. 500mg/week 4 weeks, and then going right back to 100mg/week would work great. A fast increase to blast level and a slow decrease back to trt level. My e2 was 136 during the blast, and now it's 42. My libido is dead though. I can get an erection no problem, but I have absolutely no interest in sex. I've just gotta pretend that I do when I'm with my girl until things go back to normal. How long should it take?

19. Ugh, sux man. Been there many times. I'm still learning how my E2 changes things when it's high/low

20. im in week 3 of my blast and have only gained, maybe 5 lbs........ think it just needs longer to kick in? or should i jsut up calories more

21. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    im in week 3 of my blast and have only gained, maybe 5 lbs........ think it just needs longer to kick in? or should i jsut up calories more
    Definitely up the calories, good fats, and protein. I was getting around 5000 calories and around 300g of protein a day. Are you doing 500mg/week?

22. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

Definitely up the calories, good fats, and protein. I was getting around 5000 calories and around 300g of protein a day. Are you doing 500mg/week?
    Also lift heavy. I never got anywhere near 5000 cals/ day and gained muscle fast. Just saying, you want to gain muscle not fat

23. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

Also lift heavy. I never got anywhere near 5000 cals/ day and gained muscle fast. Just saying, you want to gain muscle not fat
    ^^^ definitely! The past couple months I did the heaviest lifts I could do with the most reps possible. That could possibly be the reason I didn't experience any bloat, because my e2 was 136! A lot of guys don't realize you've gotta work harder/heavier on a cycle or blast to see great results.

24. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    400mg/wk..............doing carb cycling, 3 days low carb only carbs from veggies and dairy then a high day 400-500g carbs....when ur taking 5000 cals and only 300g protein waht were ur fats?

25. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    ^^^ definitely! The past couple months I did the heaviest lifts I could do with the most reps possible. That could possibly be the reason I didn't experience any bloat, because my e2 was 136! A lot of guys don't realize you've gotta work harder/heavier on a cycle or blast to see great results.
    i just thoght id be gettting crazy strong super fast...and im not, my bench was actually down today?

26. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post

i just thoght id be gettting crazy strong super fast...and im not, my bench was actually down today?
    How long have you been "on" this blast. Test cyp/enth is a long ester and takes a while to kick in. Also, I wouldn't worry about low carbs at all of size and strength are your goals. Your body needs that energy from carbs.

27. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

How long have you been "on" this blast. Test cyp/enth is a long ester and takes a while to kick in. Also, I wouldn't worry about low carbs at all of size and strength are your goals. Your body needs that energy from carbs.
    Man such a difference for about 2 days after I eat carbs. Strong.carb cycling lowers my strength but it's hard cutting and lifting heavy on days 3-5 with low carbs. I'm OK with it though

28. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post

400mg/wk..............doing carb cycling, 3 days low carb only carbs from veggies and dairy then a high day 400-500g carbs....when ur taking 5000 cals and only 300g protein waht were ur fats?
    Not sure what my total daily fat intake was, but I was drinking about 3/4 cup of olive oil per day.

29. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Not sure what my total daily fat intake was, but I was drinking about 3/4 cup of olive oil per day.
    Holy shnikes batman that is 1,500 calories or 165 grams of fat before adding in you other daily fat intake.

30. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

I would never take in that much polyunsaturated fat. Enters fat cells very easily and hard to get it out
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prednisone while on TRT
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:42 PM
  2. Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 12:14 PM
  4. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 04:37 PM
  5. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 09:19 PM