Help with blasting on TRT

Loftybread

Awards
Hi All,
Firsty, i am glad to be part of the community!

Secondly, I am in need of some advice since I am a noob on this so I wanted to get thoughts on if the below that I have calculated seems to be reasonable?

Also, apologies if this has been posted incorrectly.

Currently, I am on TRT and dialed in for about a year.
My current TRT Protocol is
16.25mg Cyp Daily
100iu HCG Daily
0.25 Anastrolze every 3.5 days

My current levels sit at:

Testosterone - 25
Oestrodial - 95
Free T - 0.9
SHBG - 12

I was thinking maybe to go on a blast but then back to my TRT dose before official blood with the doctor in 6 months (roughly November).

What I have worked out after doing some research is the below: (sorry if this makes zero sense)

250mg of Test Cyp a week
Daily of 35.7mg - 0.14ml
100IU HCG Daily
Cycle 12 -14 Weeks

The reason for daily is to mitigate side effects as much as possible since I aromatize easily.

After the mini cycle. I was then planning on returning back to my usual trt dose which hopefully gives me time to settle back to my usual levels.
However, I am aware there are other factors in play, ie Hematocrit, Lipids etc that I wouldn't know what to do should these be elevated (my lipids as they are not great, however, I am now cleaning up my diet also)

What would your advice be? To not bother with blasting? Or is there a more optimum way?

Thank you all!

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
250 is low for a cycle imo. I'm running 350 currently and most would probably consider that a beginner cycle. I plan to run at least 20 weeks, probably 24. I'm just starting week 9 and the size is just starting to come on in the last few weeks, so only 3 more weeks would be a bummer. Currently the only thing I'm using for e2 control is sns inhibit-e. I may bump up to 430mg after a few more weeks. I pin eod

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you aromatize easily Id be more inclined to add a DHT as first choice, or 19nor as a second, rather than upping the test. Something like primobolan, or masteron, might even reduce the need for an AI during your course even if you kept test at your TRT. Hell, you might even be able to increase your test as well. Lots of possibilities.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I doubt you'll run into any bad sides on only 250mg. That's my trt dose

Loftybread

Awards
OP, just curious of your reasoning of taking HCG?
Hey,

Its been provided by the doctor that I have already mixed. So thought rather than waste it il use it.

i have started my blast…well mini low blast if you call it,
35mg along with 100iu hcg.

hopefully get bloods done after the blast to see where i am at and then do another test 3 months later.
hopefully all settles down before official bloods with the doc

Loftybread

Awards
250 is low for a cycle imo. I'm running 350 currently and most would probably consider that a beginner cycle. I plan to run at least 20 weeks, probably 24. I'm just starting week 9 and the size is just starting to come on in the last few weeks, so only 3 more weeks would be a bummer. Currently the only thing I'm using for e2 control is sns inhibit-e. I may bump up to 430mg after a few more weeks. I pin eod
yeah I understand 250 is low but thought I would see how well i respond to this dosage first. Incase my blood work is all screwed so want to give it enough time before official bloods with doc for things to settle down back to my trt levels.

if all goes well this cycle I may experiment with a higher dose

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
I’m also a long time trt guy and have been on 100mg every week for 10 years. Never needed an AI at all. I’m also doing my first mini blast at 350mg/week and have anastrozole on hand. Do you recommend I start taking .25 every week? My current E2 is always around 25-30

Loftybread

Awards
I’m also a long time trt guy and have been on 100mg every week for 10 years. Never needed an AI at all. I’m also doing my first mini blast at 350mg/week and have anastrozole on hand. Do you recommend I start taking .25 every week? My current E2 is always around 25-30
since I am from the UK usually the E2 is measured in pmol/L and the range being 41 - 159. My E2 shot up to 200 when I started trt and started to get sides, ie water retention, nip sensitivity, very emotional etc so i was put on Anastrozole 0.25 every 3.5 days which is nicely controlling it, i suspect increasing my test dose will also shoot the E2 up too but hoping it should be controlled with the AI.

thought I would mention the above incase it sheds a bit of light, however im not knowledgeable enough to give you advice so I am hoping someone else here chimes in.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just an update:
Started this Mini Cycle on Wednesday 3rd. Planning to run for 12-16 weeks 250 test c daily Sub Q.

my question is my official bloods with the doc will be taken around Nov / Dec. Cycle will finish towards end of July.

is this enough time for everything to settle back down to trt levels?

thanks once again
Yea that'll be more than enough time. So dint worry and just make sure yiu eat and train properly and you'll get fantastic results

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi All,
Firsty, i am glad to be part of the community!

Secondly, I am in need of some advice since I am a noob on this so I wanted to get thoughts on if the below that I have calculated seems to be reasonable?

Also, apologies if this has been posted incorrectly.

Currently, I am on TRT and dialed in for about a year.
My current TRT Protocol is
16.25mg Cyp Daily
100iu HCG Daily
0.25 Anastrolze every 3.5 days

My current levels sit at:

Testosterone - 25
Oestrodial - 95
Free T - 0.9
SHBG - 12

I was thinking maybe to go on a blast but then back to my TRT dose before official blood with the doctor in 6 months (roughly November).

What I have worked out after doing some research is the below: (sorry if this makes zero sense)

250mg of Test Cyp a week
Daily of 35.7mg - 0.14ml
100IU HCG Daily
Cycle 12 -14 Weeks

The reason for daily is to mitigate side effects as much as possible since I aromatize easily.

After the mini cycle. I was then planning on returning back to my usual trt dose which hopefully gives me time to settle back to my usual levels.
However, I am aware there are other factors in play, ie Hematocrit, Lipids etc that I wouldn't know what to do should these be elevated (my lipids as they are not great, however, I am now cleaning up my diet also)

What would your advice be? To not bother with blasting? Or is there a more optimum way?

Thank you all!
Your not really going to see any difference going from your trt to 250. I'd start at 250 just so you can increase slowly to avoid sides but I would work up to 350/400. Or if your set on 250 then I would also add second drug at a equal dose. Test/mast, eq or Primo. Or possibly a low dose of anavar 25-30mg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, when your cycle ends, do not go straight back to yiur trt dose, skip all injections for 3-4 weeks and then back to your trt schedule. Your testosterone will drop back into range much faster this way.

Loftybread

Awards
Your not really going to see any difference going from your trt to 250. I'd start at 250 just so you can increase slowly to avoid sides but I would work up to 350/400. Or if your set on 250 then I would also add second drug at a equal dose. Test/mast, eq or Primo. Or possibly a low dose of anavar 25-30mg
lets say i increased the test c from 250 to 350 at what point would I do this, after 12 weeks, or mid cycle?

Loftybread

Awards
Also, when your cycle ends, do not go straight back to yiur trt dose, skip all injections for 3-4 weeks and then back to your trt schedule. Your testosterone will drop back into range much faster this way.
ahh okay thats fine, the issue is i have primary hypogonadism, so naturally my body doesnt obviously make testosterone well or if it does its such a small amount. Would that have any impact on going back to trt dose after cycle vs not taking anything at all for a few weeks after cycle?

hope that made sense

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ahh okay thats fine, the issue is i have primary hypogonadism, so naturally my body doesnt obviously make testosterone well or if it does its such a small amount. Would that have any impact on going back to trt dose after cycle vs not taking anything at all for a few weeks after cycle?

hope that made sense
No, Your on testosterone, test doesn't just dissappear after you pin. Its in yiur system forcweeks and months. I don't know your refrence ranges but say trt puts your total test @900. Your cycle might triple that 2700. Test e and cyp have about a week to 10 day half life and it takes about 5 times the half lives to clear. You stop pinning to get back in range. After about a month your testosterone levels will be back in trt range and you start pinning your trt again.

If you were to finish your cycle and immediately go back to your trt dose it will take like 3+ months to get back in range

Loftybread

Awards
No, Your on testosterone, test doesn't just dissappear after you pin. Its in yiur system forcweeks and months. I don't know your refrence ranges but say trt puts your total test @900. Your cycle might triple that 2700. Test e and cyp have about a week to 10 day half life and it takes about 5 times the half lives to clear. You stop pinning to get back in range. After about a month your testosterone levels will be back in trt range and you start pinning your trt again.

If you were to finish your cycle and immediately go back to your trt dose it will take like 3+ months to get back in range
Amazing! Understood!

thanks man