Blasting with Helladrol...help

JohninAZ

Awards
Currently on TRT with 200MG Test Cypionate weekly. I also run 250 IU of HCG twice per week and take 2 Anastrazole to control Estrogen.
Was looking at blasting with some Helladrol since it's supposedly one of the milder PH's out there. Would this stack well with Test Cyp and what (if any) other PCT would I need? I know I'll need some liver protect, but between the HCG and Anastrazole am I good?
My stats:

42 years old. 6'3" 255 pounds 17-18% BF. Weight trained for over 10 years, then stopped for 6 years. Been training hard now for 6 months again and in good shape.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If you are on TRT you wont need any PCT. Helladrol would probably be just fine for you. Remember that if you get blood work done by your doc while you are "on", your levels are going to come back all screwed up!

JohninAZ

Awards
If you are on TRT you wont need any PCT. Helladrol would probably be just fine for you. Remember that if you get blood work done by your doc while you are "on", your levels are going to come back all screwed up!
I read that MrSupps will have Helladrol within the next week. I'll wait until just after my next blood work to start, but I just wanted to make sure that it would be a good stack.
I'll probably get something to protect the liver, but you're saying I should be good otherwise, cool.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read that MrSupps will have Helladrol within the next week. I'll wait until just after my next blood work to start, but I just wanted to make sure that it would be a good stack.
I'll probably get something to protect the liver, but you're saying I should be good otherwise, cool.

Helladrol would be good to add in there and I think you would be very happy with the results. Definetely get some good support supps in there like N2Guard or an equivelant would be a good idea

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There will be a sale there very soon as well, so you might want to wait for that! And if the sale is good enough you could get some katanadrol to stack with the Helladrol. That is an amazing stack my friend! Keep an eye out.