Dr need to practice what they preach..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
After finally convincing Dr's not only do they have to take care of their patients, but also themselves they had a rude awaken. After working with some of dr's I suggested they get them selves checked out with the testing they do with their patients. The results where shocking !! Majority of them had blown adrenals, low thyroid, low testosterone. This was just the start. After having them do the nutra eval, I found several of them had altered GI tracts which where infested with major dysbosis, malabsorption, improper liver pathways, heavy metals (mercury most common), and several nutrient deficiency (mainly magnesium, B -12, folate, b-6). These findings where a huge wake up call to these medical professionals and now are taking proper steps to better their own health as well. Since these are some of the best medical professionals around we want them to be healthy and stay in practice as long as possible. I thought you guys would this interesting. Next time you see your health professional, you may want to mention when was the last time they where checked out?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Test ran to look at intracellular functioning of various systems. I use it find hidden imbalances in Dr's patients. Its a diagnostic tool for the human body. It open up doors, for people who have been sick for a long time and Drs can not figure out what is going.