If we started an association

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. We need to move on this organization soon. If there is anyone with simple web work, let me know. I will buy the URL and get things going.

We want a REAL action oriented group and we don't need money for that, just thousands of emails and letters when something like making GH a schedule III comes up.

GH a Schedule III are you joking? Anyone know of someone robbing a liquor stand for GH? Is it really such a big crime?

We (United States Of America) have the highest prison lock up rate in the WORLD.

Incarceration Rate
    US - 751
    China - 119
    UK - 147
    Canada - 107
    Iran - 212

The US prison population has increased approximately 500 percent in the last 30 years, and continues to grow.

Do we really need to make GH a schedule III drug?

2. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    We need to move on this organization soon. If there is anyone with simple web work, let me know. I will buy the URL and get things going.

We want a REAL action oriented group and we don't need money for that, just thousands of emails and letters when something like making GH a schedule III comes up.

GH a Schedule III are you joking? Anyone know of someone robbing a liquor stand for GH? Is it really such a big crime?

We (United States Of America) have the highest prison lock up rate in the WORLD.

Incarceration Rate
    US - 751
    China - 119
    UK - 147
    Canada - 107
    Iran - 212

The US prison population has increased approximately 500 percent in the last 30 years, and continues to grow.

Do we really need to make GH a schedule III drug?
    i'm still in.........just not going to be able to help in the website set up though.....not that experienced.
    •   

3. If I can get my machine up and running I can help with the website....there must be some pro pro's on here though!

4. LG I will be sending you an email, count me in for whatever I can do...

5. Sorry a bit off topic but saw you talking about GH being a schedule 3 substance. Schedule 3 is better than 1-2.

Schedule III drugs
    Required:

(A) The drug or other substance has a potential for abuse less than the drugs or other substances in schedules I and II.
    (B) The drug or other substance has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.
    (C) Abuse of the drug or other substance may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.

These drugs are available only by prescription, though control of wholesale distribution is somewhat less stringent than Schedule II drugs. Prescriptions for Schedule III drugs may be refilled up to five times within a six month period.

Drugs on this schedule include:

* Anabolic steroids (including prohormones such as androstenedione)
    That means that in order to be on the list, it has to be currently acceptable for treatments and of medical uses in the US. Better than no acceptable medical usage. Surprisingly trenbolone is a schedule 3 substance...
    •   

6. sub'd....

7. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Would you join?

This association would provide for it's members:

1) Hopefully reduced health care for both supplement company owners and individuals that wish to opt in...low cost health care is something everyone should have and I beleive that we could get an association together that would give it's members access to reduced healthcare for those that wish to buy it (there is strength in numbers for buying health care)

2) A lobby to provide a counter to all of the mis-information that is thrown towards sports supplements AND things like steroids. I don't support full legalization (mainly cuz it won't happen) but de-criminalization is certainly a good thing. Someone doing juice isn't anywhere near the cocaine and heroin addict and should be treated differently.

Just a thought...ideas?

sounds great to me.

8. I'm not sure about joining such an organization (money is tight) but I would sign my name onto a petition(s)

9. $5 to join? I think everyone can afford that, especially if you save on healthcare!

10. IM IN

11. This is even more timely now than ever. It's not tough to have some influence on our bodies. The war on anything hormonal is almost over, but there is still time to fight the propaganda!

I want to take a page from the wacko's we need to "SAVE THE KIDS" by saving our supplements...

12. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    This is even more timely now than ever. It's not tough to have some influence on our bodies. The war on anything hormonal is almost over, but there is still time to fight the propaganda!

I want to take a page from the wacko's we need to "SAVE THE KIDS" by saving our supplements...
    This should spread from board to board. The word needs to get out.

13. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    This is even more timely now than ever. It's not tough to have some influence on our bodies. The war on anything hormonal is almost over, but there is still time to fight the propaganda!

Especially since most of the prepared food that is provided nowadays is one of the factors that causes a rise in bad estrogens.
    Which of course cause cancer and destroy youth and organs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting an albuterol log
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 11:08 PM
  2. If live in an Islamic country do NOT steal bread
    By CROWLER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 02:11 AM
  3. About to start an IGF-1 cycle...
    By joetrisman in forum IGF-1/GH