Best New Supplement For Joints!

loganLG

Awards
I've been using our LG P-Bold product for about three weeks now and since its a precursor to bolderone (similar to illegal products like equipoise). Now you can get it legally and with far less side effects than with its steroid counterpart. The best part of it is that it increases appetite so you can put more food down throughout the day and meet your meal goals instead of struggling to get your third, fourth, or even fifth meal in every two to three hours. Lastly my favorite part is it creates 250% more collagen in the joints and helps reduce inflammation! This allow me to increase my strength on leg days with less pain days after and i also noticed less popping like i normally have. Post on here if you would like to try the product and review it for LG!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How many mgs were/are you using Logan? I found 8-10 worked wonders for my joints...

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I would definately give this one a try. Have used EQ in the past and it did wonders for my joints and rheumatic disease.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a 57 year old who has been lifting for 30+ years...I Need This!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It also increases appetite so makes for great recomping plus stacks well with dry compounds

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I could definitely use this. I'm not getting any younger.