Log the New Methyl Masterdrol and M1D BLACK

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    How long till we will actually find out what the M1D formulation consists of?

    Mr.50
    We'll have to talk to LG about that.., I'll try and find out an answer


  2. Excellente! Do you guys know if this will be a 10-day mini-run similar to the MMv3 testers or a full blown 30 day supply of this stuff.

    If it's a 10 day log....how do I buy another 20-25 days of it - Anyway, just curious. The MMv3 testers showed some pretty impressive stuff for 10 days!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Excellente! Do you guys know if this will be a 10-day mini-run similar to the MMv3 testers or a full blown 30 day supply of this stuff.

    If it's a 10 day log....how do I buy another 20-25 days of it - Anyway, just curious. The MMv3 testers showed some pretty impressive stuff for 10 days!

    Will find out for you!
    •   
       


  4. Hey fellas. Just curious if you have any more info. I've been hiding under a rock lately but I finally have a tiny bit of breathing room from work. Ready for the summer! Thanks.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Hey fellas. Just curious if you have any more info. I've been hiding under a rock lately but I finally have a tiny bit of breathing room from work. Ready for the summer! Thanks.
    Hey man,

    They are being made or are already made and should hopefully be ready to send end of this week all going to plan. thanks again for the wait dude. On the plus side you will be using this before any reps


  6. I emailed justin, as i cant wait for these products, i am so stoked about the mmv3 especialy after seeing its structure looks amazing. Perfect for a lean bulk, and when i say lean i mean ripped.
    What do you think guys....? hope its ok to post it...... 3-Alpha-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Hey man,

    They are being made or are already made and should hopefully be ready to send end of this week all going to plan. thanks again for the wait dude. On the plus side you will be using this before any reps

    Awesome! This stuff must be insanely hot off the press if the reps haven't even tried it yet! Btw, any word on if it will be the 10 day mini-run? I might pick up a bottle of M1D to extend it a full cycle if that's the case....similar to how one of the guys ran his mmv3 to mmv2 log. Or if you want to supply a 30 day run of M1D Black, I probably wouldn't complain - just curious is all.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Awesome! This stuff must be insanely hot off the press if the reps haven't even tried it yet! Btw, any word on if it will be the 10 day mini-run? I might pick up a bottle of M1D to extend it a full cycle if that's the case....similar to how one of the guys ran his mmv3 to mmv2 log. Or if you want to supply a 30 day run of M1D Black, I probably wouldn't complain - just curious is all.


    For you extreme patience this may not be a bad idea..

  9. Anyone that was chosen to log the M1D Black, please send me a PM with your address. These are ready to ship!!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Anyone that was chosen to log the M1D Black, please send me a PM with your address. These are ready to ship!!!!
    PM Sent! Looking forward to this. A nice "muscle up" for summer

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    PM Sent! Looking forward to this. A nice "muscle up" for summer
    Got it. Thanks.

  12. Really looking foward to your log!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Anyone that was chosen to log the M1D Black, please send me a PM with your address. These are ready to ship!!!!
    wooohoo thanks for sorting this for me man

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    PM Sent! Looking forward to this. A nice "muscle up" for summer

    Whats the status with this? Ninja??

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Whats the status with this? Ninja??
    I don't think it was even shipped to him yet. The new M1D wasn't ready yet. Probably another week or so before he gets it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I don't think it was even shipped to him yet. The new M1D wasn't ready yet. Probably another week or so before he gets it.
    Ohh I thought it was done my bad

  17. Really looking forward to seeing what the new m1d BLACK can do!

  18. Ya, just checking back in. I haven't received it yet. Irish told me a week or so ago that the distrubutor wouldn't get it out quite yet.

    Now I have another issue.....I am going to be on vacation from June 17-28. And probably wouldn't run anything to serious around 4th of July, so July 6 is probably when I start back up. I don't want to miss out on this opportunity but need to be straight up with you guys.
    I don't know if this is a 10 day mini-run..in which case I *might* be able to squeeze it in before I go on vacation...depending when I get it. Otherwise, I'd love to run something when I get back. However if you need this new product log run sooner, I can understand where you need to pick someone else to run the log.
    I'll probably be picking up a trifecta stack or something then to run starting July 6.

  19. No worries, bro. You're waiting on us, we'll wait on you. If this were a natural product we might want it done sooner, but with hormones these things need to be timed right. There's no sense in running it if you can't stick to a strict diet and training regiment while on vacation.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    No worries, bro. You're waiting on us, we'll wait on you. If this were a natural product we might want it done sooner, but with hormones these things need to be timed right. There's no sense in running it if you can't stick to a strict diet and training regiment while on vacation.
    Get his address brother and send him something for the wait

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Get his address brother and send him something for the wait
    Sure thing.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Get his address brother and send him something for the wait

    This is great, Ninja has been very patient with this..

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    This is great, Ninja has been very patient with this..
    agreed, top man. Send him an item of his choice

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    agreed, top man. Send him an item of his choice
    He'll get what I give him and like it!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    He'll get what I give him and like it!
    haha sounds sick :P

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    He'll get what I give him and like it!
    Maybe he'll get an 8x10 of Irish flexing hahahahaha

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    He'll get what I give him and like it!
    hahaaha, I think you all should give him a full run of MMv3 for free.....LOL had to put my two cents in....
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha sounds sick :P
    MMv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Maybe he'll get an 8x10 of Irish flexing hahahahaha
    hahhaahahh LOL...

  28. LOL - the 8x10 is VERY tempting!

    You guys don't have to give me anything....but if I had to pick off the top of my head I say MMv3 or T-911. Seeing how MMv3 is hormonal, probably throw that out as I need to be fresh for M1D black

    Which would have T-911 as my #1 pick. Everything I've read or heard about this product has been off the charts! Plus it's right in a Great price range of around $30 for a month, so if I enjoy it I can pick it up again and again without breaking the bank.

    But again, you guys don't owe me anything, but I really appreciate the gesture.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    LOL - the 8x10 is VERY tempting!

    You guys don't have to give me anything....but if I had to pick off the top of my head I say MMv3 or T-911. Seeing how MMv3 is hormonal, probably throw that out as I need to be fresh for M1D black

    Which would have T-911 as my #1 pick. Everything I've read or heard about this product has been off the charts! Plus it's right in a Great price range of around $30 for a month, so if I enjoy it I can pick it up again and again without breaking the bank.

    But again, you guys don't owe me anything, but I really appreciate the gesture.

    For being the stand up guy that you are, im Sure Irish is going to take care of you.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    LOL - the 8x10 is VERY tempting!

    You guys don't have to give me anything....but if I had to pick off the top of my head I say MMv3 or T-911. Seeing how MMv3 is hormonal, probably throw that out as I need to be fresh for M1D black

    Which would have T-911 as my #1 pick. Everything I've read or heard about this product has been off the charts! Plus it's right in a Great price range of around $30 for a month, so if I enjoy it I can pick it up again and again without breaking the bank.

    But again, you guys don't owe me anything, but I really appreciate the gesture.
    T911 it is. I'll have that sent out to you. Now you've got a cycle AND PCT!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    T911 it is. I'll have that sent out to you. Now you've got a cycle AND PCT!
    Dam, thats the best of both worlds there ! Your complete now

  32. Damn.....you LG guys are FAST!






    ...that's what she said....

  33. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Damn.....you LG guys are FAST!






    ...that's what she said....
    This isnt some mom and pop shop here

  34. We have M1D Black in the shop, so I will let you know how many and give some updates. One or two lucky guys can log it!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    T911 it is. I'll have that sent out to you. Now you've got a cycle AND PCT!
    Nice Irish, LG always takes care of business

  36. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    We have M1D Black in the shop, so I will let you know how many and give some updates. One or two lucky guys can log it!
    Sweet! cant wait for the logs on this to start!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Sweet! cant wait for the logs on this to start!
    Wana see some people get HUGE!!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Wana see some people get HUGE!!
    Serioulsy with the results the M1-D produced, I can only imagine what these new tablets will do!

  39. Temps me to come back to the world of hormonal!!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Temps me to come back to the world of hormonal!!
    , you'll be knocking at that door
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Methyl Masterdrol V1 V2 V3?
    By masterX in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 03:03 PM
  2. Name The New M1D and New Methyl Masterdrol
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 10:08 PM
  3. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 02:28 PM
  4. EST Methyl XT/ Methyl Masterdrol Xplo Caps
    By summersy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Log in
Log in