Log the New Methyl Masterdrol and M1D BLACK

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha good to see everyone getting along now. The the guys running the new LG stuff. I will attempt to contact Eric (legalgear) and see if I can firm up some dates.

Was the boss back yet craig? anything firmed yet

2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Was the boss back yet craig? anything firmed yet
    Think he gets back this week, will keep you all posted
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Think he gets back this week, will keep you all posted
    cool man, no rush bro just thought I'd ask waiting to make an order here soon anyways

4. Super! Can't wait

5. Yes can't wait either definitely ready.
    •   

6. This is still live isn't it Craig? No rush on my end actually but wanted to make sure this was still good to go. BTW - enjoying that product you are logging right now?

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    This is still live isn't it Craig? No rush on my end actually but wanted to make sure this was still good to go. BTW - enjoying that product you are logging right now?
    Certianly is man, the boss man was on holiday, then at the expo, so getting hold of him was mnext to impossible. I will get hold of him today though and report back here with the good news on dates

8. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Certianly is man, the boss man was on holiday, then at the expo, so getting hold of him was mnext to impossible. I will get hold of him today though and report back here with the good news on dates
    No worries from my end. And thanks for the update. I was hoping to hold off until after the 23rd anyway if possible, but I'll do whatever you guys need -- Thanks again!

Formadrol BOGO deal from Nutra arrived today too!

9. Any word my man?

10. Ok, I will get these out tomorrow! Craig, get me everyones addresses!

11. Can the 4 that won resend me their addresses, I cant find it anywhere in my inbox, sorry to be a pain.

12. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Ok, I will get these out tomorrow! Craig, get me everyones addresses!
    Getting them now brother

13. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Getting them now brother
    Just sent mine to Legal Gear.. Let me know If im good

14. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Just sent mine to Legal Gear.. Let me know If im good
    Send them all to me, so i can send LG one list with all the addresses on so it doesn't get messy

You're ok though since you have already sent it..

15. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Send them all to me, so i can send LG one list with all the addresses on so it doesn't get messy

I also resent it to you also, so there is only one list Thanks Craig!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post

Done. Looking forward to this run. Is there a new name besides the new Methyl Masterdrol? I know the last compound was MMV2. Is this MMV3? LOL

17. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post

You should have my addy inbox brotha. Sweet lets roll...:dl:

18. Sweet, emailed them all to LG!! woohoo

19. Nice.. what do you suggest for dosing on this CM and is it powder or did it get into pill form?

20. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Nice.. what do you suggest for dosing on this CM and is it powder or did it get into pill form?
    I think you will just be given the powder?LG can confirm though since he has it in his hot little hands.

21. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Hey LG will this be in the pill form or powder and what is the dose gonna be like how often how much what do you suggest? Is what I'm asking.

22. Im sure LG will send something out with the goods in some sort of detail.... this isnt your mom and pop shop here

23. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Im sure LG will send something out with the goods in some sort of detail.... this isnt your mom and pop shop here
    yeah I will certainly get all the juicy details for you people

24. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Im sure LG will send something out with the goods in some sort of detail.... this isnt your mom and pop shop here
    I'm sure he will but thought I'd ask. I'm excited fool ready to roll. Smiley crazy again hahaaahhha

25. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    I'm sure he will but thought I'd ask. I'm excited fool ready to roll. Smiley crazy again hahaaahhha
    I am going to have the mods ban you from your smileys for 7 days..lmao

26. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I am going to have the mods ban you from your smileys for 7 days..lmao
    :dl: hahhahaahaahahh

27. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Done. Looking forward to this run. Is there a new name besides the new Methyl Masterdrol? I know the last compound was MMV2. Is this MMV3? LOL
    Im almost sure Eric said "Black Series" Maybe this is for both MM and M1-D, I'm sure he will confirm

28. I do have a scale...the 100x or whateve is on nutra goes to 100g +/0 .01g.

1 quick question. How bad would it be to drink alcohol while on this stuff? A lot of my social gatherings consist of alcohol. Would a glass of wine cause too much extra stress on the body and liver? I know alcohol in general is bad, but I gotta have a life too - That said, I have no problem not drinking while on this stuff, I'm just curious how harmful it would be.

Oh and PM sent yesterday, looks like you got it!

29. Those that won the m1d Black, this wont be availible yet, but the mmv3 is, would one of you like to run mmv3 instead?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Those that won the m1d Black, this wont be availible yet, but the mmv3 is, would one of you like to run mmv3 instead?

So Is that what were calling it? MMv3? Or Black series?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl Masterdrol V1 V2 V3?
    By masterX in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 03:03 PM
  2. Name The New M1D and New Methyl Masterdrol
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 10:08 PM
  3. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences