Log the New Methyl Masterdrol and M1D BLACK

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
"New LG Products, new Methyl Masterdrol, New M1D Black

We don't have time to press tablets, so we will send you the powder and the dosing scoop"

That's right guys, as most of you know, these two products have been updated, and are now sublingual, which has been a huge success in our T911.

Absorption is proposed to be better, as well as Methyl Masterdrol having something a little new added to it, to make it even more potent. As some of you know, Methyl Masterdrol is already a kick ass PH, so this should really hit a home run.

Alright, so for those that want to run logs of this, now is the time. Follow the format below and good luck.

Rules and Regulations:
1)US only (customs is just to much of a pain as is increasing postage costs)
2)No other enhancing products to be used alongside this, including the following (creatine, other PH's or any other hormonal supplement) Basically we want this run alone, staples are ok such as multivitamins, joint support and the like. Nothing that may alter effects may be used. This is to be stricly adhered to, I don't want PM"s asking if it's ok to run AX or Mass Fx etc with this. (no offense to those products)
3)Users must be 21+ (safety first, sorry to those under 21).
4)The logs must be started in an acceptable time frame from receiving the product. Don't apply if you cant log soon.
5) Those who post more often and are generally useful in the AM community will have an advantage, this is due to the fact that we know you will respect these wishes as well as complete the log.
6)An active member on the forum.
7)PCT will be at your expense, please have a understanding of what PCT is. While these PH's are considered mild, PCT is still strongly recommended.

Required Information:

Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%)
Past Logs:
Past PH Experience:
Past Use with mmv2 or M1D:
Exercise Routine that you intend to use:
Diet:
Able to supply before/after pictures:
What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black):
Why you would like to use the product:

LG has the right to change/alter the rules and requirements where reasonable at any time.

Good luck to all those that apply. These should be some awesome products, and you will be using these before I even get my hands on them, so I want to see some good/thorough logs for the benefit of not only LG Sciences but for me personally.

Get to it!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Better get in on this one, cause if you don't, you are missing out! I cant wait for the sublingual versions of these products to be released!

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Sweet LG. Too bad I'm pretty new to this Forum and don't have any previous logs on here. Good Luck Applicants!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Required Information:

Weight: 204lbs
Height: 6' even
BF%: I would estimate between 15-19%
Past Logs:
My current P-Plex/Xtreme Tren log (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/112637-silver-taking-p.html)
My past Epistane Log (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/100543-my-proposed-epistane.html)

Past PH Experience: M-Drol, Epistane, P-Plex and Xtreme Tren
Past Use with mmv2 or M1D: None, but I have heard nothing except great things from respected AM members and I will be trying your products soon.
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: I work out 4-5 days a week minimum. I also do a minimum of 3 sets per exercise and at least 5 reps on the heavy sets and 8-10 on the lighter ones.
Day 1 - Chest/Tris
Flat Bench, Incline Bench, Decline Bench, Dumbbell Flies, Cable Flies, Skull Crushers/Close Grip Bench, Dips, Tricep Pressdowns, Cable Kickbacks. I also finish up with 15-25 minutes of Cardio.

Day 2 - Back Abs
Deadlifts, Barbell Rows, Dumbbell Rows, Hammer Strength High and Low Rows, Lat Pull Downs, Machine Crunches, Cable Crunches, Decline Situps

Day 3 - Shoulders/Biceps
Barbell Press, Dumbbell Press, Front and Lateral Raises, Hammer Shrugs, Dumbbell Shrugs, Hammer Curls, Incline Curls, Isolation Curls, EZBar Curls, Cable Biceps Curls. I also finish up with 15-25 minutes of Cardio.

Day 4 - Legs
Squats, Leg Press, Lunges, Leg Extension, Hamstring Curls, Seated Calf Raises, Standing Calf Raises. I also finish up with 15-25 minutes of Cardio.

I usually work in another Abs/Cardio day since my belly needs the most work.

Diet: My diet consists of High Protein, lower carb and eating below maintenance except when on cycle and trying to gain. I am still trying to cut the remaining body fat so I am not eating to really bulk up at this time.

Absolutely. I have provided before pictures and after ones for all my cycles and have made tremendous improvement over the last year and a half.

I have read nothing but great things about MMV2 and I am sure the new one will be sick. I feel that will help me during my upcoming cut and get me to the point where a company would be proud to say they helped a hard working individual obtain their goals.

As stated above I was one a total fat ass that lost weight, but was still flabby. I changed myself with the help of hard fuggin work, better dieting and the aid of prohormones to get a point where I am pretty proud of what I have accomplished. I know I have quite a bit of work remaining, but I have nothing but time, blood, sweat and tears to finish what I started.

I have read both good and bad logs by other membors and I can guarantee that I will put together a detailed, honest and well written log. That being said if LG is looking for a finished product that is only looking to add mass to an already stacked frame or someone looking to drop from 9% bf to 6% then I am not the one.

Thanks in advance for any consideration and regardless of the outcome thanks for inovating and putting together solid products!

UPDATE: Since Methyl Masterdrol is targeted at lean gains and has helped many people with recomps I wanted to offer up an added reason why I would be a good fit. There is a shop that has a BodPod, http://www.bodpod.com/, near my house. I am willing to invest in a measurement before the cycle and after the cycle. From what I have read, the bodpod is the most accurate way of measuring lean muscle mass vs. body fat.

Last edited:
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Age -32
Weight- 191
Heght - 6'2"
BF% - 12% guessing

Past Logs:
-pSarm

Past PH Experience

M1-D, Liquid Masterdrol, MMv2

Monday - Chest/Tri's
Tuesday - Back /Bi's
Wensday - Shoulders/traps
Thursday - Legs
Friday - all around day
Sat - Rest
Sun - rest

Abs/ Cardio will be hit 3 times a week

Diet
Very clean, high in protein

Able to supply before/after pictures

Yes

What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black)

Methyl Masterdrol

I enjoy LG products, one, because what i do, and second, there very friendly, not liver killers. I really enjoyed the last MMv2, I belive I would get better strength gains and it'll help with Lean gains over the M1-D. Im sure you guys did not go backwards with the new version, speacially sence the old version was a huge hit! My goal is to get back to 225 on bench. Im sure, and hope this product will get me there. My last log was very deatiled and easy to follow, I will make new changes to it so it can only set the standards:) Now ofcourse I would love to log both:) but I would have to go with the new masterdrol if one had to be chosen. I give it one way, honest review, nothing gets manipulated including my numbers. If I am chosen, that is what you'll recieve:) daily!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to ask what is the added twist to the Masterdrol? or is this kept only to the testers at first?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have to ask what is the added twist to the Masterdrol? or is this kept only to the testers at first?
Strong application for this man, keep them coming guys. This stuff will rock your socks!

I will find out if we are allowed to publicly announce it. Otherwise, yes testers will be informed.

tinyrob

Awards
oh please, please, pretty please...

Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%): 23, 202lbs, 5'8", approx 15%
Past Logs: NONE!
Past PH Experience: M1T long time ago, M1D+MMv2 stack very recent, M1D currently
Past Use with mmv2 or M1D: see above. Loved them! decided to go a little more with M1D
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: "Powerbuilding" routine- heavy weight 3x/week focused around squat, dead, bench and accessory lifts
Diet: High protein, carbs and fat at the right times
Able to supply before/after pictures: sure, why not
What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black): BOTH! if i have to choose, whichever will help more with MAAASSS
because i know MMv2 and M1D work, new ones must be even better!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
How suppressive are these exactly? I would love to apply, but am currently finishing up PCT. If they are mild enough, i'd LOVE to apply and hopefully get to log one of them!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dam* if only i had number 6)At least one past AM log is required
i would have loved to do this one ohwell good luck to everyone else.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How suppressive are these exactly? I would love to apply, but am currently finishing up PCT. If they are mild enough, i'd LOVE to apply and hopefully get to log one of them!
not overly suppressive, ive never heard of any user needing anything besides our otc pct on either product.

good luck to all who apply, M1D was already about the most impressive non methyl mass builder Ive used legally, so the black version has me more excited than any of 09'sother new PH's. I know just as many people will go nuts over the new masterdrol!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Well I have no prior logs,.. that sucks!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Prior logs are advantageous, but if you are a member who is helpful and active on the boards you will also be considered.

1 post sorta people are the ones I'm avoiding :)

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity, will get a app up tommorow.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just changed the rules from needing a past log, to rather being an active forum member. :)

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Prior logs are advantageous, but if you are a member who is helpful and active on the boards you will also be considered.

1 post sorta people are the ones I'm avoiding :)
Well then,.. I can certainly apply. Thanks!!! You da man!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Statistics: (23yrs old,196lbs,5'10",12% ish?)
Past Logs: Bassgod's Mass XXXplosion Cycle, Cherry Poppin' Pinnin' Cycle and a 5mg Superdrol for 2 weeks switched over to a regular Epistane cycle for 2 weeks.

Past PH Experience: Original DS Superdrol, P-Plex, MMV2, M1,4ADD, Epistane, T-Roid, and Methoxy-TST.

Past Use with mmv2 or M1D: MMV2

Exercise Routine that you intend to use: DC Training

Diet: High Pro, Cals, and Carbs. Eat whatever I want basically.

Able to supply before/after pictures: DEFINITELY

What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black): M1D Black

Why you would like to use the product: LG is an awesome company with products that actually work and live up to their claims. I have never used M1D before, but I have used many other LG products and they ALL work! I've read MANY great things about the old version of M1D. A new and improved version of something that's already great sounds like an outstanding product to test and give 100% honest feedback on. Oh, and I NEED MORE MASS!!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys just changed the rules from needing a past log, to rather being an active forum member. :)
very cool, that will give many of these guys a great opportunity, hope to see many more apps in the coming days w/ the new rule change.

the apps so far look great guys, keep em coming.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might have to give BeBig a call now..:)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
great opportunity fellas....get it goin in here!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Weight: 190lbs
Height: 6'3"
BF%:between 8-10%
Past Logs: None
Past PH Experience: None
Past Use with mmv2 or M1D: None
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: 5x5
Diet: everything i get my hands on
Able to supply before/after pictures: Yes
What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black): Methyl Masterdrol please!
Why you would like to use the product: Because im a strength athlete and i really think Methyl Masterdrol will help with that and give me a much needed boost to meet my goals. Thanks for your consideration.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Statistics: 32, 215 lbs, 6' , 15% BF
Past Logs: N/A
Past PH Experience: SD (clone), Epistane, Original 1AD/4AD, Halodrol (original)
Past Use with mmv2 or M1D: N/A
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: Full Body Workouts 3x per week with cardio
Diet: Everything I can get my hands on (mostly clean) I don't gain fat very easily
Able to supply before/after pictures: YES
What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black): M1D Black
Why you would like to use the product: Yes

Forgot to add: on HRT (Test Cyp, HCG & Arimidex)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys, keep the applications coming.

rush808

rush808

Awards
Required Information:

Statistics: 29, 148, 5'7", 14%ish (age,weight,height,bf%)

Past Logs: NONE!!

Past PH Experience: M1D, FORMADROL E.

Past Use with mmv2 or M1D: M1D

Mostly High Volume split with Dog C.

Mon: Chest,. evenings Run 2.5 - 3 mi (road)(180hbp)
Tue: Back
Wed: Shoulders, evenings. Run 2.5 - 3 mi (road)(180hbp)
Thur: Legs
Fri: either Chest, Back, or Shoulders - it rotates. evenings.
Sat: evenings. Run 2.5 - 3 mi (road)(180hbp)
Sun: Rest

Diet: High protein, med - low Carbs, 60-90grams whey powder Daily, BcAA,EAA, NO, Multi, Fish oil.

Able to supply before/after pictures: Of course, nudies are extra though...i kid i kid.

What you would like to log (M. Masterdrol or M1D Black): both, but if have to choose MM.

Other then being liver friendly, I liked what the m1d did for me. New & Improved sounds great. Also wanted to use the MMV2, but since the new MM is coming.... why wait?

Like to pct with T911.

1 Question... how many testers are being chosen?

MassBuilda123

Awards
Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%) 22, 193, 5'9", 11%
Past Logs: N/A
Past PH Experience: Old Halodrol (( Gaspari )), Epistane/Phera stack, Superdrol ( AX original ), M1D
Past Use with mmv2 or M1D: I did a 3 week cycle of 10/20/20. Recovered fine and gained 12 pounds of lean mass. Kept 10 after PCT was finished.
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: High Volume
Diet: High Protein, Carbs, low fat.
Able to supply before/after pictures: Most definitely! Videos if I can as well!
What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black): M1D Black all the way!
Why you would like to use the product: I have used your products before and I never leave home without it! I also use your Speed capsules before I hit the gym and when I'm at work. I do construction and dry wall just ain't the same unless I'm rollin' wit da Legal Gear's Speed! I told all the guys at work and they love it. Didn't believe me at first that it was actually legal to buy online because of the name.. but now I got them all hooked! You guys are most definitely legit and I haven't cycled in 2 maybe 3 months because I've been busy with work and family. I'm here to stay though.. and can start right away. I have Torem at hand for a SERM and would like to run Hypertest or T911 for PCT. Thanks for this oppurtunity LG and the crew.. I won't let you guys down if I get picked.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Stoked to see Silver applied for this opportunity! Silver would give you guys a great log, (he's had some good ones in the past) and I think the products would work well in helping him achieve the physique that he is going for!

MassBuilda123

Awards
good luck to all of you guys. i hope i get a chance to log this.. it's been 2 long months since i've cycled. seems like 2 long years heh

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
wow

sounds like a great opt.what is the time frame you want this run as i'm still in the middle of the lg 3 month contest

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i'm really disappointed that your not including canadians as i am currently taking LG's Anadraulic State and i'm loving it. I was hoping to run a log of methyl masterdrol or m1d black as i am very impressed with AS and i wanted to try other products in the supplement line. damn border!!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
P.S. My log shows that i am enjoying anadraulic state

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm really disappointed that your not including canadians as i am currently taking LG's Anadraulic State and i'm loving it. I was hoping to run a log of methyl masterdrol or m1d black as i am very impressed with AS and i wanted to try other products in the supplement line. damn border!!!

lol get you a mailing addy in the US, Problem solved! hahahaha

flexwell666

Awards
Statistics: 28, 181, 5' 8.5", 11-12%
Past Logs: Epi pulse
Past PH Experience: Epi Pulse, Epi regular
Past Use with mmv2 or M1D: none
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: westside powerlifting template, focus on explosive lifts with olympic partials added in. also complexes and sled dragging for conditioning. sport = ice hockey
Diet: 3200-3600 cal/day. 250-300 grams protein. very clean and very consistent.
Able to supply before/after pictures: yes
What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black): BOTH!!! if i have to choose 1, M1D.
Why you would like to use the product: Increase strength, lean bulk.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Ok LG talked me into it:)

Statistics:

Age-31
height-5'11"
Weight-172
BF%-13-14 ball park

Past Logs:
0 at the moment, but this could be the break through log!

Past PH Experience:
None, this is why i should be a great candidate, muscles and body are fresh.

zero usage.

Exercise Routine that you intend to use
chest-tri-ab
back-bi-cardio
shoulder-trap-ab
legs-ab
light full body-cardio
This is my monday-friday plan, with rest days on weekend

Diet:
meat, protein, and more meat and protein! but in the end it'll be fresh

yes-not a problem

M1D Black

Like I said earlier, I've been waiting for the longest time and looking into many different ph supplements. I'm looking to cross over the wall that seems to be in my way. I buy all my stuff from GNC and the Vitamin shoppe, and I see more lg science products than any company here. this tells me lg is more reputable then other companys. when it comes to putting ph's in my body this is the company I feel safer going with "no offence" to anyone. I hear and read on this site fabulous results based on your old m1d. I can only hope the new version will give even greater results. Bottom line, this is what I would like, add size and strength with the help of your products.

Thats it. Thanks for reading this!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome opportunity good luck to everyone.!!!:shock:

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Statistics:
Weight: 170 lbs
Height: 5'8
Bf: 13.5%

Past Logs: I logged the original M1d/Liquid Masterdrol stack over at Discount anabolics, Sponsored logs for Axis Labs Smash Fully Loaded, Original Smash, DS Lean Xtreme, Muscle Pharm's Shred Matrix http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/109632-chef-get-shredded.html

Past PH Experience: 1 SNS Methyl Drol solo run, ErgoPharm 1-AD, M1D/Liquid Masterdrol, M1D/Prostanozol stack.
Past Use with mmv2 or M1D: I logged M1D with Liquid Masterdrol, but have not used MMV2. I've ran M1D twice before and will continue to use it because of the results I've gotten.

Here is my full routine:
M: Push Light (preworkout HIIT)
DB Bench Press 3 x 12
Incline Machine Press 3 x 15
Standing Press 3 x 12
Side Laterals 3 x 15
Skullcrushers 3 x 12
Rope Pulldowns 3 x 15
Squats 3 x 12
Leg extensions 3 x 15

T: Pull Light (postworkout various cardio)
Pullups 3 x 12
T Bar Rows 3 x 15
Lat Pulldowns 3 x 12
Seated cable rows 3 x 15
DB Curls 3 x 12
Preacher Curls 3 x 15
STDL 3 x 12
Seated leg curls 3 x 15

W: Off
Th: Push Heavy (pre HIIT)
BB Bench Press 3 x 4-6
Incline DB Press 3 x 6-8
Seated db press 3 x 4-6
Front Raises 3 x 6-8
Close Grip Bench 3 x 4-6
Overhead Extension 3 x 6-8
Leg Press 3 x 4-6
Lunges 3 x 6-8

F: Pull Heavy (post workout cardio)
Deadlifts 3 x 4-6
Seated Rows 3 x 6-8
Lat Pulldowns Close reverse grip 3 x 6-8
DB Rows 3 x 6-8
Barbell Curls 3 x 4-6
Hammer Curls 3 x 6-8
Hack Squats 3 x 4-6
Lying leg curls 6-8

S: Miscellaneous (post workout cardio)
Barbell Shrugs 2 x 12-15
DB Shrugs 2 x 6-8
Standing Calf Raises 2 x 25
Donkey Calf Raises 2 x 6-8
Hanging leg Raises 2 x 12
Reverse Crunches 2 x 15
Weighted rope curls 3 x 12

S: off

Diet: Diet will be 40/30/30 with carbs coming only during breakfast and immediately postworkout.

Able to supply before/after pictures: Pictures will not be a problem.

What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black): Preferably Masterdrol but willing to log either.

Why you would like to use the product: I've always been a fan of the original M1D and Masterdrol and I feel like I could provide a solid comparison between the old and new formulas. MMv2 is great for leaning out and hardening and I feel that it would be interesting to run a cut while on cycle of MMv2.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established

21 years old. 197 11% bf, 6'3"

Past Logs:

Ran personal logs for mfx/hx2/lfx stack. also ran a log for Hydroxycut hardcore

Past PH Experience:

Only ran the original PPlex before and had a great time doing it. I have another bottle but i've been looking for opportunities to run something that's not so harsh on the liver.

No experience with either. Have had friends ran m1d and heard good results

Most likely a strength oriented program, with a small emphasis on gaining mass. I'd like to remain lean so low intensity cardio will be implemented 4 times a week, post lifting.

Diet:

I am a hardgainer and can put away the calories. Will drop to about 6k on average. Very high carbs and protein. >300g protein between shakes and food.

Yup!

Any one I can!!!

Why you would like to use the product:[/B]

To gain and increase strength and mass will remaining lean without bulking up too much cuz spring will be here before you know it!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok LG talked me into it:)

Statistics:

Age-31
height-5'11"
Weight-172
BF%-13-14 ball park

Past Logs:
0 at the moment, but this could be the break through log!

Past PH Experience:
None, this is why i should be a great candidate, muscles and body are fresh.

zero usage.

Exercise Routine that you intend to use
chest-tri-ab
back-bi-cardio
shoulder-trap-ab
legs-ab
light full body-cardio
This is my monday-friday plan, with rest days on weekend

Diet:
meat, protein, and more meat and protein! but in the end it'll be fresh

yes-not a problem

M1D Black

Like I said earlier, I've been waiting for the longest time and looking into many different ph supplements. I'm looking to cross over the wall that seems to be in my way. I buy all my stuff from GNC and the Vitamin shoppe, and I see more lg science products than any company here. this tells me lg is more reputable then other companys. when it comes to putting ph's in my body this is the company I feel safer going with "no offence" to anyone. I hear and read on this site fabulous results based on your old m1d. I can only hope the new version will give even greater results. Bottom line, this is what I would like, add size and strength with the help of your products.

Thats it. Thanks for reading this!
I support this dude..yes he is my friend, but very dedicated to anything he does..he gets my vote:)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established

Age -32
Weight- 191
Heght - 6'2"
BF% - 12% guessing

Past Logs:
-pSarm

Past PH Experience

M1-D, Liquid Masterdrol, MMv2

Monday - Chest/Tri's
Tuesday - Back /Bi's
Wensday - Shoulders/traps
Thursday - Legs
Friday - all around day
Sat - Rest
Sun - rest

Abs/ Cardio will be hit 3 times a week

Diet
Very clean, high in protein

Able to supply before/after pictures

Yes

What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black)

Methyl Masterdrol

I enjoy LG products, one, because what i do, and second, there very friendly, not liver killers. I really enjoyed the last MMv2, I belive I would get better strength gains and it'll help with Lean gains over the M1-D. Im sure you guys did not go backwards with the new version, speacially sence the old version was a huge hit! My goal is to get back to 225 on bench. Im sure, and hope this product will get me there. My last log was very deatiled and easy to follow, I will make new changes to it so it can only set the standards:) Now ofcourse I would love to log both:) but I would have to go with the new masterdrol if one had to be chosen. I give it one way, honest review, nothing gets manipulated including my numbers. If I am chosen, that is what you'll recieve:) daily!
I gotta support my bud to! He would give you a kick @$$ log he has my vote.:biglaugh::fingersx:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ A simple thanks would have been just fine^^ lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Some really good applications in now. I will check with the big boss man and see how many testers we want etc ;)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You guys have already been rediculously generous to me so I am going to abstain from entering this one... hahaha...

but when you get the OK, I would love to know what the updates are to the formulas!

If it means anything to you guys, I really think Silver would do a great job on a log for you guys, and I think it would be great motivation for him and his goals.