Log the New Methyl Masterdrol and M1D BLACK

Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Hell yeah this is gonna be sweet thanks LG products and Craig I will do my best and with Lifter and I working out together its gonna be one hell of a competition/party LOL....
    Dont hate me if you LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! hahahahaha Im ~LG33~ Baby~

2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Dont hate me if you LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! hahahahaha Im ~LG33~ Baby~
    Same right back at ya its gonna be a fun run!! Eat Big to BEBIG baby hahhahaha:clean:
    •   

3. great pics!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    great pics!!
    Yeah this group should give us some nice logs

5. Its going to be two interesting MMv2 logs, Two different goals between silver and I, which will affect both sides of any user
    •   

6. YES!!! Thanks CraigMatthew - I can't believe this.. I'm going to do eventhing I can to blow this thing UP!! The timing is going to work perfect for me. I'm going to get everything stablized here as far as diet, exercise, supps, etc. so when it comes time to run this log I'll be M1D Black only. I can't wait. I got company, PM you soon and we'll be in touch. Thanks again and I won't let you guys down.

Plus the BOGO at NP right now with free shipping on Formadrol Extreme makes this even sweeter! Am I going to need anything more than Formadrol? I'll probably pick up some bulk Milk Thistle as well just because I can

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    YES!!! Thanks CraigMatthew - I can't believe this.. I'm going to do eventhing I can to blow this thing UP!! The timing is going to work perfect for me. I'm going to get everything stablized here as far as diet, exercise, supps, etc. so when it comes time to run this log I'll be M1D Black only. I can't wait. I got company, PM you soon and we'll be in touch. Thanks again and I won't let you guys down.

Plus the BOGO at NP right now with free shipping on Formadrol Extreme makes this even sweeter! Am I going to need anything more than Formadrol? I'll probably pick up some bulk Milk Thistle as well just because I can
    Hey my pleasure man!

You are a well respected member and I trust you'll do us up an amazing log! Formadrol Extreme would be fine, and the BOGO at NP is a damn good deal! Either that or T911 would be my choice.

8. should be good, cant wait to see it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    YES!!! Thanks CraigMatthew - I can't believe this.. I'm going to do eventhing I can to blow this thing UP!! The timing is going to work perfect for me. I'm going to get everything stablized here as far as diet, exercise, supps, etc. so when it comes time to run this log I'll be M1D Black only. I can't wait. I got company, PM you soon and we'll be in touch. Thanks again and I won't let you guys down.

Don't forget that you can pick up T911 off the LGSciences site using the AM50 code for $27.49. I have been waiting to give that a shot and seems like I have the perfect reason now.

Also, you won't be disappointed with Formadrol. I have used it with great results in the past for a harsh cycle when I didn't know any better.

10. Good luck guys. I'll be watching!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Don't forget that you can pick up T911 off the LGSciences site using the AM50 code for $27.49. I have been waiting to give that a shot and seems like I have the perfect reason now.

Also, you won't be disappointed with Formadrol. I have used it with great results in the past for a harsh cycle when I didn't know any better.
    That is how I bought mine that i'm using right now GOOD STUFF!!

12. yes good luck with the logs guys this is gonna be fun to watch.

oh yeah one more post down 321 to go lol.

13. Congrats to the loggers! I'll definitely be following along

14. congrats guys!
    Iron Legion Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post

Nice!

Do people (esp. the LG Reps....Craigmatthew) recommend the BOGO Formadrol Extreme from NP or T911 as a PCT for this? Is the T911

Could/Would a person run both? - Is it overkill?

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Nice!

Do people (esp. the LG Reps....Craigmatthew) recommend the BOGO Formadrol Extreme from NP or T911 as a PCT for this? Is the T911

Great ?? Ninja, it gets difficult as companies put out products that are similar in use.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Nice!

Either of those options would be fine. You can stack them. I personally love t911, so that would be my choice.

18. Yes I cant wait for this lookin to make bout 10 lbs. Myself and Ninja seem to have similar thoughts about this. I will probably go with Formadrol for PCT and use Cycle Assist throughout the cycle. WooHoo...

19. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Yes I cant wait for this lookin to make bout 10 lbs. Myself and Ninja seem to have similar thoughts about this. I will probably go with Formadrol for PCT and use Cycle Assist throughout the cycle. WooHoo...
    Congrats to you too man! Ya, I'm still deciding between Formadrol and T911. I'll probably go Formadrol Exreme BOGO from NP b/c funds are a little low at the moment. But that T911 looks DANG impressive!!

Also, I'm deciding between Cycle Assist or just buying bulk milk thistle and bulk NAC. From what I"ve read and what Craig has mentioned, M1D should be fairly easy on the system. I think those 2 bulk items would probably be enough as far as liver protection....maybe some Hawthorn berry too. Heh...them I'm already at like $20.50 for bulk products (granted they would probably last longer). Or maybe I'll go bulk milk thistle and a bottle of Liv.52. Choices, choices -- Oh and don't take my advice, this is my first cycle of anything really. Totally Stoked!

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Congrats to you too man! Ya, I'm still deciding between Formadrol and T911. I'll probably go Formadrol Exreme BOGO from NP b/c funds are a little low at the moment. But that T911 looks DANG impressive!!

Also, I'm deciding between Cycle Assist or just buying bulk milk thistle and bulk NAC. From what I"ve read and what Craig has mentioned, M1D should be fairly easy on the system. I think those 2 bulk items would probably be enough as far as liver protection....maybe some Hawthorn berry too. Heh...them I'm already at like $20.50 for bulk products (granted they would probably last longer). Or maybe I'll go bulk milk thistle and a bottle of Liv.52. Choices, choices -- Oh and don't take my advice, this is my first cycle of anything really. Totally Stoked!
    Ya man my first real cycle too. But I have a lot of people on here that have helped out a lot if i named everyone this message would go on for a while they know who they are and their info is much appreciated but one of the closest/best is my bud Liftergym33 he knows this stuff pretty dang good and Craig also has a wealth of info so does bslick and numerous others and the rest is up to us to do our research.

21. Yeah I can't wait for these logs! I'm jealous!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah I can't wait for these logs! I'm jealous!
    ill second that...ill be starting a log of MMv2 in about a week for 6 weeks. Ill be running the AX mfx/hx2/lfx for PCT.

Im glad somebody will be running alongside me so I can ask questions lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    How long will we run the logs Craig? 4 weeks, 5 weeks?

24. I'm guessing enough for 4 weeks. I'd have to let Eric answer that though

25. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post

your Log coming up is making me jealous! Is it in-route?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG needs 2 experienced users to log the new M1-D Black!
    By Rhadam in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:49 PM
  2. Want to log the new M1-D Black?
    By Rhadam in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 05:09 PM
  3. Name The New M1D and New Methyl Masterdrol
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 10:08 PM
  4. Log The New Methyl Masterdrol