Log the New Methyl Masterdrol and M1D BLACK

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. omg i hope i get picked soooooo bad... i will run the most detailed log known to man haha

2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Is he pondering the thought of doing a double stack test? i.e running both ?
    I think he will want each one run separately. So 5 MM logs and 5 M1D Black logs.

we can try stacks in the future.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I think he will want each one run separately. So 5 MM logs and 5 M1D Black logs.

we can try stacks in the future.
    I hear ya, keep them sep...we dont want any masking

4. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I hear ya, keep them sep...we dont want any masking
    Ok time to pick some people, this may take a while :P

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    I'm gonna have to withdraw my app as something has come up, but definitely a great opportunity here. LG makes kick ass products.
    haha damn you made it to my short list :P
    •   

6. Man, ok... shortlist is now 7 people...decisions decisions. A lot of you picked M1D black to run, which gives those who chose to run the new MM a real advantage here as I'm tryng to do a 2/3 or 3/2 split.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Man, ok... shortlist is now 7 people...decisions decisions. A lot of you picked M1D black to run, which gives those who chose to run the new MM a real advantage here as I'm tryng to do a 2/3 or 3/2 split.
    Tuff decisions!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha damn you made it to my short list :P
    lol, I'm sorry man I would have loved to log this stuff but I just sent in an app for a natural contest coming up.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Man, ok... shortlist is now 7 people...decisions decisions. A lot of you picked M1D black to run, which gives those who chose to run the new MM a real advantage here as I'm tryng to do a 2/3 or 3/2 split.
    I guess I could suffer and do MM if too many M1D Blacks already - I kid...I kid. I'm sure everyone is a great choice at this point. Looking forward to seeing these things up.

10. this is gonna be good cant wait.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Tuff decisions!
    Tell me about it man! Basically I have been told by the boss man, that even if the applicants haven't logged they need 500posts, just to show they are committed to the forum. So this knocked a few out, but like I said, those that miss out, keep helping out in the forum and logging, you will be rewarded sooner or later as LG has plenty of new stuff coming out!

Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    lol, I'm sorry man I would have loved to log this stuff but I just sent in an app for a natural contest coming up.
    I understand that and certainly respect your decision man

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I guess I could suffer and do MM if too many M1D Blacks already - I kid...I kid. I'm sure everyone is a great choice at this point. Looking forward to seeing these things up.
    haha I knew people might chop and change Choosing the 2 or 3 to run M1D Black is certainly tough... Also remember that another 5 might be chosen, so if you aren't selected this time round, there is still hope.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    this is gonna be good cant wait.
    Hell yeah, these people will be running this before any reps do!

12. When I wake up tomorrow I'll be posting winners!

13. to those of us that didn't get picked; could LG just sell us one of the prototypes instead so we don't feel like as big of losers? i'll even still post a log/pictures/etc.

14. 500 posts...damn...i better get posting

15. damn! i dont have 500...oh well, thanks anyway. when can we know the new aspects of the products, other than being subligual?

16. Quote Originally Posted by tinyrob View Post
    damn! i dont have 500...oh well, thanks anyway. when can we know the new aspects of the products, other than being subligual?
    agreed. i like to know more about the products and what we can expect. also when they'll be available. I was going to run mmv2 soon, but maybe ill score a bottle of the new stuff to run with it or after it.

17. dude if youre ready to run MMv2 now, run it! im just making a guess here, but you probably have enough time to run a bottle + PCT before the new stuff hits stores. then get the new stuff when it comes out and do another cycle- why not? im just saying, even if the new is better, the current is def good.

18. Quote Originally Posted by flexwell666 View Post
    to those of us that didn't get picked; could LG just sell us one of the prototypes instead so we don't feel like as big of losers? i'll even still post a log/pictures/etc.
    haha I can ask They may be limited amount though.

Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    500 posts...damn...i better get posting
    haha yup, get to that 500

Quote Originally Posted by tinyrob View Post
    damn! i dont have 500...oh well, thanks anyway. when can we know the new aspects of the products, other than being subligual?
    I will check again.

19. if you cant do it, no problem. based off my M1D/MMv2 stack, and now currently M1D, i believe in these products, and im just eager to know whats been done to make them better, as i know ill be buying them whenever they come out.

20. WINNERS

M1D Black
    BeBig
    TheNinja

MethylMasterdrol
    Liftergym
    Silver3CSRT8

To the winners:
    In around 2 weeks the product should be ready to send out, obviously this is a new product for us, so please be patient if delays occur. I will speak to LG regarding disclosure of ingredients as this is obviously required for you to know prior to ingesting things. Also please read lower as this describes how I would like each log to be written.

To the others:
    Some really good applications in here, and had you posr count been higher, one or two of you would have made it. I believe there are strill 6 loggers to be chosen, so keep positing, keep being active in the community here on AM and you will get you chance for sure.

Log Format:
    Please use the following as a template for you log. You are able to add other details, but what I add here is required to be present in each log by each of you each day.

Required for post 1 and end of cycle:

Statistics: height, weight, bodyfat
    Goals:bulk, cut etc...
    Photos:Front, back, side views
    Diet outline:macros, the more detail the better
    Supplements: What you are using during this log.
    Training: broken down into different days

Daily posts:
    Weight:
    Training: specifics, should include exercises,reps and weight.
    Vascularity:
    Strength:
    Endurance:
    Mood/Aggression:
    Libido:
    Sides: May include acne, lethargy etc.
    Overall Sense of Feeling:

Extra notes or commentary:

Final Review:
    Goals:Were they achieved
    Diet outline:What you might do different next time?
    Supplements: What/How would you dose different next time if at all?

Then a complete overview of the following:
    Vascularity:
    Strength:
    Endurance:
    Mood/Aggression:
    Libido:

*special thanks goes out to rosie for some of the logging format ideas*

21. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    WINNERS

M1D Black
    BeBig
    TheNinja

MethylMasterdrol
    Liftergym
    Silver3CSRT8

To the winners:
    In around 2 weeks the product should be ready to send out, obviously this is a new product for us, so please be patient if delays occur. I will speak to LG regarding disclosure of ingredients as this is obviously required for you to know prior to ingesting things. Also please read lower as this describes how I would like each log to be written.

To the others:
    Some really good applications in here, and had you posr count been higher, one or two of you would have made it. I believe there are strill 6 loggers to be chosen, so keep positing, keep being active in the community here on AM and you will get you chance for sure.

Log Format:
    Please use the following as a template for you log. You are able to add other details, but what I add here is required to be present in each log by each of you each day.

Required for post 1 and end of cycle:

Goals:bulk, cut etc...
    Diet outline:macros, the more detail the better
    Supplements: What you are using during this log.
    Training: broken down into different days

Daily posts:
    Weight:
    Training: specifics, should include exercises,reps and weight.
    Vascularity:
    Strength:
    Endurance:
    Mood/Aggression:
    Libido:

Extra notes or commentary:

Final Review:
    Goals:Were they achieved
    Diet outline:What you might do different next time?
    Supplements: What/How would you dose different next time if at all?

Then a complete overview of the following:
    Vascularity:
    Strength:
    Endurance:
    Mood/Aggression:
    Libido:

*special thanks goes out to rosie for some of the logging format ideas*
    Wooo Hooooo The show starts in a couple weeks Thanks for this opportunity Craig, and with Bebig running the M1-D should be tight, we run the same program, so It'll be like a show down! each one pushing each other to the full max! Just let me know when all the details come up

22. Thank you very much for the opportunity. I won't let you guys down!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Wooo Hooooo The show starts in a couple weeks Thanks for this opportunity Craig, and with Bebig running the M1-D should be tight, we run the same program, so It'll be like a show down! each one pushing each other to the full max! Just let me know when all the details come up
    No problem man, hope you and bebig push each other hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Thank you very much for the opportunity. I won't let you guys down!
    Look forward to the log man.

Also can the winners PM me their details

24. Hell yeah this is gonna be sweet thanks LG products and Craig I will do my best and with Lifter and I working out together its gonna be one hell of a competition/party LOL....

25. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Hell yeah this is gonna be sweet thanks LG products and Craig I will do my best and with Lifter and I working out together its gonna be one hell of a competition/party LOL....
    Hell yeah!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG needs 2 experienced users to log the new M1-D Black!
    By Rhadam in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 08:49 PM
  2. Want to log the new M1-D Black?
    By Rhadam in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 06:09 PM
  3. Name The New M1D and New Methyl Masterdrol
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 11:08 PM
  4. Log The New Methyl Masterdrol