Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah I can't wait for these logs! I'm jealous!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    ill second that...ill be starting a log of MMv2 in about a week for 6 weeks. Ill be running the AX mfx/hx2/lfx for PCT.

Im glad somebody will be running alongside me so I can ask questions lol
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

How long will we run the logs Craig? 4 weeks, 5 weeks?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

I'm guessing enough for 4 weeks. I'd have to let Eric answer that though
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

your Log coming up is making me jealous! Is it in-route?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm guessing enough for 4 weeks. I'd have to let Eric answer that though
    Sounds good hopefully I won't have to cry about being short changed.hahahah You know who I'm talking about. LOL
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Oh yeah by the way when is your log coming up? Can't wait....Your gonna turn into beefcake hahahahhaha...:bb:
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Sounds good hopefully I won't have to cry about being short changed.hahahah You know who I'm talking about. LOL
    Right..... labels should reflect whats in the container that the label is on.

When your natty (and waaay above the majority of guys who are on every supp and PH known to man) you take something like this seriously as its the only supp you take.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

I'm not sure.. hopefully!

haha no one is ever short changed by LG! Ever

Oh yeah by the way when is your log coming up? Can't wait....Your gonna turn into beefcake hahahahhaha...:bb:
    Should be in a week or two man

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Right..... labels should reflect whats in the container that the label is on.

When your natty (and waaay above the majority of guys who are on every supp and PH known to man) you take something like this seriously as its the only supp you take.
    I understand this point and agree, you want what you paid for. Usually LG puts in extra, not less to avoid this. I think a lot of people can verify that LG has amazing service and we ALWAYS look after our customers. Once customer claimed to be -5scoops, so he gets a fre tub, so now he's +25. That's not bad service. Also this was shipping a large container to Canada, which also isn't cheap.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.98%

Quote Originally Posted by CraigMatthew
    I understand this point and agree, you want what you paid for. Usually LG puts in extra, not less to avoid this. I think a lot of people can verify that LG has amazing service and we ALWAYS look after our customers. Once customer claimed to be -5scoops, so he gets a fre tub, so now he's +25. That's not bad service. Also this was shipping a large container to Canada, which also isn't cheap.
    I have no doubts about LG, i just thought it was poor form for bebig to mock a person with a resonable gripe.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

I have no doubt abouts LG, i just thought it was poor form for bebig to mock a person with a resonable gripe.
    Yeah fair enough. I think it was quite light hearted though.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have no doubts about LG, i just thought it was poor form for bebig to mock a person with a resonable gripe.
    I think it was poor form for your boy to act like he did, and accuse LG of short changing him when errors do happen in production, especially doing it in public when A simple PM would have been just fine.. And he was very upset and saying how him an his buddys won't buy lg products etc... he came off to fast attacking LG with out asking the question first.. I think that wasn't right. I understand he is serious about what he does an he has a good log going and puts up great numbers but it seemed kinda immature coming from a grown man like he is.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.32%

ii knew I should of thrown in pictures of hot babes.. DAMN IT! There's always next time I guess haha congrats to the guys man.. can't wait to see your logs!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

bebig, i had a gripe about my anadraulic state because it was short. As for how i acted with my fustration, it was done out of fustration and without any knowledge that a great LG rep like Craig would help me with my concerns. I am new to this board so i had know idea that someone would help me with my concerns. I also turned around and gave props to LG for looking after my complaint. I have nothing but great things to say about Anadraulic State, i just ran into a shortage problem. Companies like LG should be applauded for looking after their customers complaints and creating a great product like this. As for you chirping about me on here, i think your behaving like a high school kid who gives props on one thread than talks crap about me on another thread. If you have something to say to me just write it on my thread or pm. I apoligized to craig for how i acted and also stated in multiple threads that LG looked after me. If you don't like me stay off my threads and keep my name out of your mouth cause i've never said anything bad about you. "treat others how you would like to be treated". anyways props to LG for looking after their customers and i look forward to some great logs on these new products.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.98%

I think it was poor form for your boy to act like he did, and accuse LG of short changing him when errors do happen in production, especially doing it in public when A simple PM would have been just fine.. And he was very upset and saying how him an his buddys won't buy lg products etc... he came off to fast attacking LG with out asking the question first.. I think that wasn't right. I understand he is serious about what he does an he has a good log going and puts up great numbers but it seemed kinda immature coming from a grown man like he is.
    The question that comes to mind, and this is not meant to be condescending towards you, is: Does this involve me?

If the answer is no, I have found it is best to keep one's opinion to themselves.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Thanks GM760, that's the way i felt about the whole situation as well.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Thanks GM760, that's the way i felt about the whole situation as well.
    Dude i aint trying to be a total **** or anything like that but you put it out there on your log of how pissed or frustrated you were and i was following your log an know what you said. So as somebody who knows what kind of person Craig is I thought it was uncalled for and if you look at my post about you being upset i gave you props for having a good log an putting up great numbers. And to answer your question GM, yes it does kind of involve me because I was following Punthras log and saw the rant. Obviously you cant see me face to face and I mocked you jokingly. Not trying to be in a pissing match.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

i hear about this all the time w/ every companies supps, the # of servings is rarely exactly whats claimed as contents settle. Contents are always sold by weight not volume (almost every supp ive bought claims such on the bottle, and is common knowledge) and we did not have any manufacturing error. Weigh your powder when you get a tub and youll see we short changed nobody.

I personally see it as poor form to make the accusation too, but Craig is a crowd pleaser and gave the gentlemen a free bottle which was very kind and generous of him.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    i hear about this all the time w/ every companies supps, the # of servings is rarely exactly whats claimed as contents settle. Contents are always sold by weight not volume (almost every supp ive bought claims such on the bottle, and is common knowledge) and we did not have any manufacturing error. Weigh your powder when you get a tub and youll see we short changed nobody.

I personally see it as poor form to make the accusation too, but Craig is a crowd pleaser and gave the gentlemen a free bottle which was very kind and generous of him.
    I agree with you too stuff happens this one is just getting kinda blown outta the water. An yes Craig is a good man an crowd pleaser. Can't wait for Craigs The One Log.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.85%

I agree with you too stuff happens this one is just getting kinda blown outta the water. An yes Craig is a good man an crowd pleaser. Can't wait for Craigs The One Log.
    o yea, i voted for him on that and then never checked back on the winner, im gld he got chosen hes obviously very dedicated to these forums i see him all over the place here and at bb's forum.

Im actually really anxious to hear feedback on that product, so his log will certainly be one i subscribe to!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Look i had a problem and i voiced it, i'm sorry if i offended someone with the way i handled it. i'm new to this forum and i should have asked for advice from someone who's been here a while to help me with my problem. I'm no longer saying that anyone at LG scewed me anymore, i was just lashing out in fustration. i also have apologized for this more than once. anyways why don't we concern ourselves with these peoples logs and get on with our training and helping each other. once again, sorry for for wasting anybody's time, when we should be discussing these upcoming logs.
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

So whens the boss man coming off vacation? Craig I'll PM you all my Info when the time gets closer Reallyl looking foward to this new MMv2, I have some high hopes for it looking to change up my routine for this new run also..
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Look i had a problem and i voiced it, i'm sorry if i offended someone with the way i handled it. i'm new to this forum and i should have asked for advice from someone who's been here a while to help me with my problem. I'm no longer saying that anyone at LG scewed me anymore, i was just lashing out in fustration. i also have apologized for this more than once. anyways why don't we concern ourselves with these peoples logs and get on with our training and helping each other. once again, sorry for for wasting anybody's time, when we should be discussing these upcoming logs.
    Agreed everythings gravy and all water under the bridge...
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

o yea, i voted for him on that and then never checked back on the winner, im gld he got chosen hes obviously very dedicated to these forums i see him all over the place here and at bb's forum.

Im actually really anxious to hear feedback on that product, so his log will certainly be one i subscribe to!
    Some ppl are already talkin about The One and its sounding GOOD. A dude named Bonedaddy says he can feel it working almost immediately. He says his body temp seems to go up and sounds like he has good energy with it. Plus I'm excited to start my run of the M1D Black hell yeah can't wait. Hope you will follow along with me when I do.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

haha good to see everyone getting along now. The the guys running the new LG stuff. I will attempt to contact Eric (legalgear) and see if I can firm up some dates.
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

haha good to see everyone getting along now. The the guys running the new LG stuff. I will attempt to contact Eric (legalgear) and see if I can firm up some dates.
    Sounds great Craig!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yea man this is great can't wait lets roll with this....I m gonna be beefcake too Craig hahahahaha.....:bb3:
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Yea man this is great can't wait lets roll with this....I m gonna be beefcake too Craig hahahahaha.....:bb3:
    Hell yeah! bring on the cake!
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.85%

Some ppl are already talkin about The One and its sounding GOOD. A dude named Bonedaddy says he can feel it working almost immediately. He says his body temp seems to go up and sounds like he has good energy with it. Plus I'm excited to start my run of the M1D Black hell yeah can't wait. Hope you will follow along with me when I do.
    yea im gunna get my hands on some M1D black likely next month, until then im excited to follow the logs!

theres a few great looking PH coming out right about now
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

yea im gunna get my hands on some M1D black likely next month, until then im excited to follow the logs!

theres a few great looking PH coming out right about now
    You going to log the new m1d BLACK man?
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

Was the boss back yet craig? anything firmed yet
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Was the boss back yet craig? anything firmed yet
    Think he gets back this week, will keep you all posted
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

Think he gets back this week, will keep you all posted
    cool man, no rush bro just thought I'd ask waiting to make an order here soon anyways
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Super! Can't wait
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes can't wait either definitely ready.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This is still live isn't it Craig? No rush on my end actually but wanted to make sure this was still good to go. BTW - enjoying that product you are logging right now?
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    This is still live isn't it Craig? No rush on my end actually but wanted to make sure this was still good to go. BTW - enjoying that product you are logging right now?
    Certianly is man, the boss man was on holiday, then at the expo, so getting hold of him was mnext to impossible. I will get hold of him today though and report back here with the good news on dates
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Certianly is man, the boss man was on holiday, then at the expo, so getting hold of him was mnext to impossible. I will get hold of him today though and report back here with the good news on dates
    No worries from my end. And thanks for the update. I was hoping to hold off until after the 23rd anyway if possible, but I'll do whatever you guys need -- Thanks again!

Formadrol BOGO deal from Nutra arrived today too!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.15%

Any word my man?
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.2%

Ok, I will get these out tomorrow! Craig, get me everyones addresses!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl Masterdrol V1 V2 V3?
    By masterX in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 04:03 PM
  2. Name The New M1D and New Methyl Masterdrol
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 11:08 PM
  3. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5