5'11"  185 lbs.

Ok LG talked me into it

Statistics:

Age-31
    height-5'11"
    Weight-172
    BF%-13-14 ball park

Past Logs:
    0 at the moment, but this could be the break through log!

Past PH Experience:
    None, this is why i should be a great candidate, muscles and body are fresh.

Past Use with mmv2 or M1D:
    zero usage.

Exercise Routine that you intend to use
    chest-tri-ab
    back-bi-cardio
    shoulder-trap-ab
    legs-ab
    light full body-cardio
    This is my monday-friday plan, with rest days on weekend

Diet:
    meat, protein, and more meat and protein! but in the end it'll be fresh

Able to supply before/after pictures:
    yes-not a problem

What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black):
    M1D Black

Why you would like to use the product:
    Like I said earlier, I've been waiting for the longest time and looking into many different ph supplements. I'm looking to cross over the wall that seems to be in my way. I buy all my stuff from GNC and the Vitamin shoppe, and I see more lg science products than any company here. this tells me lg is more reputable then other companys. when it comes to putting ph's in my body this is the company I feel safer going with "no offence" to anyone. I hear and read on this site fabulous results based on your old m1d. I can only hope the new version will give even greater results. Bottom line, this is what I would like, add size and strength with the help of your products.

Thats it. Thanks for reading this!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Awesome guys! Keep these coming in!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

This is an awesome opportunity good luck to everyone.!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Statistics:
    Weight: 170 lbs
    Height: 5'8
    Bf: 13.5%

Past Logs: I logged the original M1d/Liquid Masterdrol stack over at Discount anabolics, Sponsored logs for Axis Labs Smash Fully Loaded, Original Smash, DS Lean Xtreme, Muscle Pharm's Shred Matrix Chef Get Shredded with MP's Matrix

Past PH Experience: 1 SNS Methyl Drol solo run, ErgoPharm 1-AD, M1D/Liquid Masterdrol, M1D/Prostanozol stack.
    Past Use with mmv2 or M1D: I logged M1D with Liquid Masterdrol, but have not used MMV2. I've ran M1D twice before and will continue to use it because of the results I've gotten.

Exercise Routine that you intend to use:
    Here is my full routine:
    M: Push Light (preworkout HIIT)
    DB Bench Press 3 x 12
    Incline Machine Press 3 x 15
    Standing Press 3 x 12
    Side Laterals 3 x 15
    Skullcrushers 3 x 12
    Rope Pulldowns 3 x 15
    Squats 3 x 12
    Leg extensions 3 x 15

T: Pull Light (postworkout various cardio)
    Pullups 3 x 12
    T Bar Rows 3 x 15
    Lat Pulldowns 3 x 12
    Seated cable rows 3 x 15
    DB Curls 3 x 12
    Preacher Curls 3 x 15
    STDL 3 x 12
    Seated leg curls 3 x 15

W: Off
    Th: Push Heavy (pre HIIT)
    BB Bench Press 3 x 4-6
    Incline DB Press 3 x 6-8
    Seated db press 3 x 4-6
    Front Raises 3 x 6-8
    Close Grip Bench 3 x 4-6
    Overhead Extension 3 x 6-8
    Leg Press 3 x 4-6
    Lunges 3 x 6-8

F: Pull Heavy (post workout cardio)
    Deadlifts 3 x 4-6
    Seated Rows 3 x 6-8
    Lat Pulldowns Close reverse grip 3 x 6-8
    DB Rows 3 x 6-8
    Barbell Curls 3 x 4-6
    Hammer Curls 3 x 6-8
    Hack Squats 3 x 4-6
    Lying leg curls 6-8

S: Miscellaneous (post workout cardio)
    Barbell Shrugs 2 x 12-15
    DB Shrugs 2 x 6-8
    Standing Calf Raises 2 x 25
    Donkey Calf Raises 2 x 6-8
    Hanging leg Raises 2 x 12
    Reverse Crunches 2 x 15
    Weighted rope curls 3 x 12

S: off

Diet: Diet will be 40/30/30 with carbs coming only during breakfast and immediately postworkout.

Able to supply before/after pictures: Pictures will not be a problem.

What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black): Preferably Masterdrol but willing to log either.

Why you would like to use the product: I've always been a fan of the original M1D and Masterdrol and I feel like I could provide a solid comparison between the old and new formulas. MMv2 is great for leaning out and hardening and I feel that it would be interesting to run a cut while on cycle of MMv2.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%)

21 years old. 197 11% bf, 6'3"

Past Logs:

Ran personal logs for mfx/hx2/lfx stack. also ran a log for Hydroxycut hardcore

Past PH Experience:

Only ran the original PPlex before and had a great time doing it. I have another bottle but i've been looking for opportunities to run something that's not so harsh on the liver.

No experience with either. Have had friends ran m1d and heard good results

Most likely a strength oriented program, with a small emphasis on gaining mass. I'd like to remain lean so low intensity cardio will be implemented 4 times a week, post lifting.

Diet:

I am a hardgainer and can put away the calories. Will drop to about 6k on average. Very high carbs and protein. >300g protein between shakes and food.

Yup!

Any one I can!!!

Why you would like to use the product:[/B]

To gain and increase strength and mass will remaining lean without bulking up too much cuz spring will be here before you know it!!!
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Ok LG talked me into it

Statistics:

Age-31
    height-5'11"
    Weight-172
    BF%-13-14 ball park

Past Logs:
    0 at the moment, but this could be the break through log!

Past PH Experience:
    None, this is why i should be a great candidate, muscles and body are fresh.

zero usage.

Exercise Routine that you intend to use
    chest-tri-ab
    back-bi-cardio
    shoulder-trap-ab
    legs-ab
    light full body-cardio
    This is my monday-friday plan, with rest days on weekend

Diet:
    meat, protein, and more meat and protein! but in the end it'll be fresh

yes-not a problem

M1D Black

Like I said earlier, I've been waiting for the longest time and looking into many different ph supplements. I'm looking to cross over the wall that seems to be in my way. I buy all my stuff from GNC and the Vitamin shoppe, and I see more lg science products than any company here. this tells me lg is more reputable then other companys. when it comes to putting ph's in my body this is the company I feel safer going with "no offence" to anyone. I hear and read on this site fabulous results based on your old m1d. I can only hope the new version will give even greater results. Bottom line, this is what I would like, add size and strength with the help of your products.

Thats it. Thanks for reading this!
    I support this dude..yes he is my friend, but very dedicated to anything he does..he gets my vote
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post

Age -32
    Weight- 191
    Heght - 6'2"
    BF% - 12% guessing

Past Logs:
    -pSarm

Past PH Experience

M1-D, Liquid Masterdrol, MMv2

Monday - Chest/Tri's
    Tuesday - Back /Bi's
    Wensday - Shoulders/traps
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - all around day
    Sat - Rest
    Sun - rest

Abs/ Cardio will be hit 3 times a week

Diet
    Very clean, high in protein

Able to supply before/after pictures

Yes

What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black)

Methyl Masterdrol

I enjoy LG products, one, because what i do, and second, there very friendly, not liver killers. I really enjoyed the last MMv2, I belive I would get better strength gains and it'll help with Lean gains over the M1-D. Im sure you guys did not go backwards with the new version, speacially sence the old version was a huge hit! My goal is to get back to 225 on bench. Im sure, and hope this product will get me there. My last log was very deatiled and easy to follow, I will make new changes to it so it can only set the standards Now ofcourse I would love to log both but I would have to go with the new masterdrol if one had to be chosen. I give it one way, honest review, nothing gets manipulated including my numbers. If I am chosen, that is what you'll recieve daily!
    I gotta support my bud to! He would give you a kick @$$ log he has my vote.
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

^^ A simple thanks would have been just fine^^ lol
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Some really good applications in now. I will check with the big boss man and see how many testers we want etc
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

You guys have already been rediculously generous to me so I am going to abstain from entering this one... hahaha...

but when you get the OK, I would love to know what the updates are to the formulas!

If it means anything to you guys, I really think Silver would do a great job on a log for you guys, and I think it would be great motivation for him and his goals.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  11. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    You guys have already been rediculously generous to me so I am going to abstain from entering this one... hahaha...

but when you get the OK, I would love to know what the updates are to the formulas!

If it means anything to you guys, I really think Silver would do a great job on a log for you guys, and I think it would be great motivation for him and his goals.
    ya know GMG, I was going through some of his old threads/logs, and seen the progress he has made over his time and it is very impressive. his photos show how dedicated he was, its not about how well some one logs..well it is , but its the dedication one puts forth. Which I had seen he has really done. I really enjoy seeing guys like that wanting to make a change for the good/health reasons. and hes done it.. Silver is you read this great job buddy!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

ya know GMG, I was going through some of his old threads/logs, and seen the progress he has made over his time and it is very impressive. his photos show how dedicated he was, its not about how well some one logs..well it is , but its the dedication one puts forth. Which I had seen he has really done. I really enjoy seeing guys like that wanting to make a change for the good/health reasons. and hes done it.. Silver is you read this great job buddy!
    I have committed myself to this journey like none other that I have ever taken. As for logging, it helps motivate me and help me hold myself accountable. I feel like a slacker for saying I missed a workout. Plus logging my experience is a learning experience for me and hopefully others.

GMG, thx for the recommendation. It means a lot and I would not let you or LG down if chosen.

Also, there are several excellent applicants and LG has some good choices. I am just happy to see further innovation by these companies.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Statistics: 31, 6'1", 184, ~15%

Past Logs: Yes, a few in my sig. 4 1/2 total: IGF-2, Drive + RPM, Neovar (1/2)....then requested by AppNut to log New-Neovar, Anabolic Edge

Past PH Experience: None

Past Use with mmv2 or M1D: None....but I've become quite interested recently

Exercise Routine that you intend to use: Typically a 3 day split and workout 3-5 times a week....so body part gets hit every 5-7 days. While on this cycle I'd lift on the higher end...4-5 times a week. Chest/Tri --- Back/Bi --- Shoulders/Legs. Cardio and Abs as I can fit in and where appropriate.

Diet: +500 to 600 over maint. I eat fairly clean in the 30/40/30 range realistically.

Able to supply before/after pictures: Certainly

What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black): I'm open for either but would pick M1D Black if I had to pick. Whatever gives me more masssssss and is least harsh for a first timer

Why you would like to use the product: It may be overconfident, but I'd like to gain ~10 pounds of mass, keep 7-8 if possible...ending around 190 or a little over. I'd love to be 200 though...someday I hope. Also, I need to make up for some lost time and lost mass due to a hectic schedule in life and a 8 month old kid

I've honestly always been scared about the PH area of supplements. However, I'm looking for a boost and from what I've read, LG's products seem like they are highly potent yet are not harsh and do not typically cause bad side effects. From my recent searches, it seems that MMv2 and M1D are quite popular around here and I'd like to see what all the fuss is about .

I think that I could represent the "normal guy" who isn't looking to become Arnold and who hasn't run 50 different PH in the past. But instead is a guy who is looking for a high quality PH product that is not terribly harsh and will not cause short or long term issues if properly dosed and a good PCT.

Other Notes: I will definitely be researching but I still may need some guidance on dosing, liver protection (if needed) and PCT. Also it would be ideal if I could start in mid March (but am open to anything if chosen). I got a big party coming up then and am assuming and PH and alcohol don't mix lol - I'd be giving up the bottle while running this product.
  14. New Member

any updates?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

curiosu to see how this plays out and would love to know what changes have been made to the formula
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

^^ A simple thanks would have been just fine^^ lol
    Ok Thanks LOL.... Yes are there any updates also.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Ok Thanks LOL.... Yes are there any updates also.
    I'm asking the big boss man today about numbers for the logs etc
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

oh man i hope i win!!!!! can't wait to try this new stuff
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I gotta support silver in here too! this guy has been truly dedicated!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm gonna have to withdraw my app as something has come up, but definitely a great opportunity here. LG makes kick ass products.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Exclamation App!

Age: 22 / Weight: 175-178 / Height: 5'11" / Bf: prolly 9-11 %

Past Logs:
    None, as I am very new to this forum, but have logs on other forums.

Past PH Experience:
    Used CEL H-Drol when I turned 21. And actually have used the orig. M1D (before I was 21 )

Yes I have used M1D. It personally wasn't my favorite, but have heard great things about mmv2.

I like to throw in some DC training for Chest and Back mostly. I like to use high reps for Legs and I sometimes throw in some FST-7. I train 3 times a week.

Mon- Chest/Bi's
    Tues- Off
    Wed- Legs/ Shoulders
    Thur- Off
    Fri- Back/Tri's
    Sat/Sun- Off

I do cardio as I need it, but not very often.

Diet:
    High Protein Diet with moderate carbs and lots of healthy fats. Around a 3,500 cal/day diet.

Yes, definitely, even mid if you want.

Mostly Methyl Masterdrol, but I wouldn't mind comparing M1D Black to the original either.

I definitely like the sublingual idea. I think a sublingual PH would be awesome to use and hopefully have very effective delivery. Still bulking and I have heard great things about MMv2 which is why I want to use it. Also wouldn't mind comparing new M1D to old.

Why you should pick me:
    Because I will and am eager to run a very detailed oriented log on AM and for LG. And while I don't have extensive ph use, I feel I am knowledgeable about how to make good gains on a cycle and how to keep them after. I am an honest and trustworthy person, ready to give fair feedback to the people of AM.
  22. New Member

damn, his looks more professional...^
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyrob View Post
    haha yeah that's a nice application format!!
  24. Senior Member

It looks that way, yes, but "prolly" isn't very professional
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

ya, I have a feeling mine got a little to "wordy" and I rambled on, making me appear desperate, like I'd sell my soul for 15 lbs of LBM. However I did have 4 smilelys / winking smilelys compared to his one frown. So I'm def. ahead in the icon department!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    ya, I have a feeling mine got a little to "wordy" and I rambled on, making me appear desperate, like I'd sell my soul for 15 lbs of LBM. However I did have 4 smilelys / winking smilelys compared to his one frown. So I'm def. ahead in the icon department!
    Hahahaha thats funny. Mine is kinda plain jane to but it follows the actual app that the LG guys put on here so HOPEFULLY i'll get bonus points for that. LOL Now i'll add some smileys.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

haha smileys are essential :P

Hahahaha thats funny. Mine is kinda plain jane to but it follows the actual app that the LG guys put on here so HOPEFULLY i'll get bonus points for that. LOL Now i'll add some smileys.
    You guys can always edit and smarten it up!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Good news boys and girls: looks like approximately 10 loggers will be chosen of which I will be selecting 5.

I'm just double checking when the product will be able to be sent out, then I'll start looking through my options.

29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Good news boys and girls: looks like approximately 10 loggers will be chosen of which I will be selecting 5.

I'm just double checking when the product will be able to be sent out, then I'll start looking through my options.

10! very generous, these will be some fun logs to follow!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    10! very generous, these will be some fun logs to follow!
    Indeed, when legalgear told me we will have around 10 testers I was like holy ****!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Wow! That's a large number. You doing 5 and 5, I mean as far as new MM and M1D Black? Not that you own us an answer.....just curious if you are planning on have a few run each product alone and then a few run a combo platter. I also noticed Formadrol is BOGO at NP at the moment
  32. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Wow, LG is not light when it comes to testers/loggers for his products thats for sure. Im so looking foward to the logs!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Nice, ten thats pretty dang good. This should give a good idea of what the new an improved MM or M1d can do for a person.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Wow! That's a large number. You doing 5 and 5, I mean as far as new MM and M1D Black? Not that you own us an answer.....just curious if you are planning on have a few run each product alone and then a few run a combo platter. I also noticed Formadrol is BOGO at NP at the moment
    Will be 5 and 5 if possible
  35. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Indeed, when legalgear told me we will have around 10 testers I was like holy ****!

Is he pondering the thought of doing a double stack test? i.e running both ?
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

omg i hope i get picked soooooo bad... i will run the most detailed log known to man haha
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Is he pondering the thought of doing a double stack test? i.e running both ?
    I think he will want each one run separately. So 5 MM logs and 5 M1D Black logs.

we can try stacks in the future.
  38. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

I think he will want each one run separately. So 5 MM logs and 5 M1D Black logs.

we can try stacks in the future.
    I hear ya, keep them sep...we dont want any masking
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

I hear ya, keep them sep...we dont want any masking
    Ok time to pick some people, this may take a while :P
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    I'm gonna have to withdraw my app as something has come up, but definitely a great opportunity here. LG makes kick ass products.
    haha damn you made it to my short list :P

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl Masterdrol V1 V2 V3?
    By masterX in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 02:03 PM
  2. Name The New M1D and New Methyl Masterdrol
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 09:08 PM
  3. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences