It started...

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok, so I have had my i-net down for a while. I'm at my college typing this right now. But, on to the good news...

I started my IGF/MGF cycle of saturday. I'm shooting 50mcg of each. The schedule will be like this:

Sun: IGF 25 am/pm
Mon: IGF 25 am/pm
tues: IGF 25 am/pm
wednesday: IGF+MGF 25(each) am/pm(not post workout)
thursday: IGF+MGF same as above
Firday: IGF 25 am/pm
Saturday: IGF 25 am/pm

Also: I will be taking Toremiphene citrate @ 120mg ED and clomid @ 100mg ED(all taken at night, before bed).

My workout schedule is roughly like this:
Monday: Bench(includes tricep work) & upper back/rear delt/rotator cuff work
Tuesday: Squats/Deadlifts and core work
Wednesday: curl day
thursday:Bench day # 2
Friday: squats/deads and/or assistance.
sat/sun: off

In case you can't tell I'm a powerlifter, not a bodybuilder. The only thing I will train like a bodybuilder will be my biceps. Arm size will be recorded every sunday. This cycle will last 4 weeks with IGF, then I may (or may not) choose to continue without the IGF. I may also change my shooting schedule to a 1 on 2 off type of schedule when i stop the IGF.

So, my stats:
start weight: 235
today: 233
Arm size: ?? can't remember, I left my paper that I wrote it on at home.
BF%: No idea really.
Bench: 405(I have more, but haven't done it)
Deadlift: ~600(in a belt and my chuck taylors)
Squat: 405x3(raw atg)

anything else you guys wanna know? Oh, yeah. I'm gunna stick my MGF in my shoulders tonight, is that a problem? IGF works systemically right? So I could technically stick my quads and have it work... right? I just wanna have a few other spots to shoot other then bi's so I don't look like a heroin addict shooting 2xED.

BTW: Saturday was my first injection done by myself, ever. The only other times were done by a doc/nurse in the hospital. I'm also deathly afraid of needles, although I now know it's all mental.

so, yeah. Any thoughts/comments/suggestions? LMD/Flossy? Any other protocalls you want me to try?

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
Just a little update. weight is still steady at 233. No serious changes yet. An increase in hunger? Probably from the IGF. There appears to be some growth in the biceps, but it could just be inflamation.:yawn:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
anything else you guys wanna know? Oh, yeah. I'm gunna stick my MGF in my shoulders tonight, is that a problem? IGF works systemically right? So I could technically stick my quads and have it work... right? I just wanna have a few other spots to shoot other then bi's so I don't look like a heroin addict shooting 2xED.
Not sure about the MGF question, but if thats the area you want the growth in, then yeah stick it there. As for the IGF question, just be careful if you do inject into your quads, because its rather thick there, and with slin needles it might be kinda hard to get it all the way down there. Same thing with your shoulders. Depending how thick and big they are, it could be difficult. I know Beezle had a problem trying to inject into his shoulders, and the igf squirted right back out. Then again, most of us arent as big as he is. :)

Just my .02.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can hit your quads with the IGF if you wanted.
I'd pinn directly into your bicepts. MGF works locally, and the bicepts is real easy to pin because the skin is pretty soft there. For some reason, it just takes a little more mental focous when doping my bicepts,.. it just seems weird, but ,.. with MGF this needs to be done.

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
You can hit your quads with the IGF if you wanted.
I'd pinn directly into your bicepts. MGF works locally, and the bicepts is real easy to pin because the skin is pretty soft there. For some reason, it just takes a little more mental focous when doping my bicepts,.. it just seems weird, but ,.. with MGF this needs to be done.
I think I'm going to just shoot bi's and delts and I'm going to rotate the sites. It doesn't hurt to shoot it at all, it's just that afterwards my biceps are getting kinda sore. I took tuesday and shot in my delts and it went away.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IT may be sore after your shooting because your tensing up when you do it... If you relax, totally, you'll never feel it. When you tense up, it makes things harder to do.
I personally had trouble with pinning delts. Crap always spilled back out when I did, even after keeping the needle in for an extra few seconds.

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
IT may be sore after your shooting because your tensing up when you do it... If you relax, totally, you'll never feel it. When you tense up, it makes things harder to do.
I personally had trouble with pinning delts. Crap always spilled back out when I did, even after keeping the needle in for an extra few seconds.
I tried it, shot it in the side of my delts, and it worked out fine. My easier then bi's for some reason.

My weight was 232 on friday. I'm visably leaner(I'm guessing from the IGF) but strength was down some. I have also decided I'm going to drop down to the 220lb class before my next meet at the end of july.

My biceps appear to be larger then before, but I will measure tomorrow as planned.

BTW: I have some bruising at my most recent injection sites. Any thoughts?

Ronn38

Awards
I bruise on bi's and shoulders, but not on thighs and pecs--go figure! I wonder if bruising could somehow be related to AA and the Ph of the area injected--or is that too strange an idea?
Ronn

Ronn

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
I bruise on bi's and shoulders, but not on thighs and pecs--go figure! I wonder if bruising could somehow be related to AA and the Ph of the area injected--or is that too strange an idea?
Ronn

Ronn
It's only a few of the sites, not all of them. So I think it is probably something to do with my technique?

Sorry, Haven't gotten my measurements yet and I'm not at home. I will post them tomorrow, after I take them tonight.

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry for the wait guys. I'm getting pounded on in my last week of classes and I still haven't gotten the internet up at my house. At any rate,

Left bicep: +3/16(between 1/8 and 1/4)
right bicep: +1/4 even. This is after 2 weeks of use on sundays and mondays only. It is possible that the 1/4 inch is due to swelling and not actual muscle growth, but I'm not sure.

I weighed in at 231 last night. I put up an easy 405 bench on monday night. It appears as though I'm going through a decent recomp at the moment. I'm also going to start keeping waist measures for the remainder of my IGF period to see if it looks like there is actual recomp or if I'm just crazy.