New GH Cycle Help

1. New GH Cycle Help

Hey there, decided to go with a GH and Ostarine cycle. I have a very nice collection of Ostarine and need to get rid of the stuff, and it did wonders for me before, so defiantly looking to go again. Looking to do it again but this time with 4iu of HGH daily, but I'm super new to this compound and have some questions.

I'm not using the GH for muscle building, I am stacking these compounds for health and healing benefits as well as the minor muscle and strength gains. That much I do know, and what this cycle is useful for.

My questions are regarding GH. I see that Tony Huge of EA recommends MK-677 over HGH now, and I do recognize he is a salesman as well. Have the clear and distinct differences between the two been documented on here yet? GH is still expensive and easy to be faked, while there is no reason to fake mk-677 Imo. So what have users found to be the better of the two? I prefer the real deal just by nature.

I know PCT Is not needed of GH but is this accurate? Also a PM for instructions on Optimal use would be appreciated. (Best times of day for injections, or wether or not I need 2 injections of 2iu daily, or just 4iu all at once. I Want to be as safe as possible.

2. no pct with gh.. or mk. mk is roughly similar to 5iu of gh, at least the mk I use, somatize by mike arnold which has other stuff mixed in it to enhance it. I ran 5iu for 6+ years.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    no pct with gh.. or mk. mk is roughly similar to 5iu of gh, at least the mk I use, somatize by mike arnold which has other stuff mixed in it to enhance it. I ran 5iu for 6+ years.
    I see, 5iu is quite a bit. I wanted to run 4iu myself. Now in terms of benefits of mk, do you mean in every area, skin, recovery etc, or are there any drawbacks at all? It is after all making your pituitary produce more itself, instead of getting from an exogenous source. Is this terribly good for your pituitary?

4. Sorry didn't see mention of it in the OP, your going to riba mild PCT after osta correct? If I'm not mistaken, tony huge preaches it is not suppressive

5. Quote Originally Posted by JahCure View Post
    Sorry didn't see mention of it in the OP, your going to riba mild PCT after osta correct? If I'm not mistaken, tony huge preaches it is not suppressive
    Yeah, I posted bloods getting from my Osta cycle from my own source. No big name sellers. I recovered fine with an OTC pct, however everyone is different. I will have clomid on hand this time. However I see a lot of controversial info on 677 itself. Basically its between 677, The good stuff, or Chinese HGH @ 4iu ED for about a month. 6 weeks of Osta.

Tony may be right...it may not be suppressive...my test was at 300 @25mg ED 4 weeks in to the cycle...and I recovered to 526 with an average OTC PCT product. But I don't jump into anything too early. Im about a 1-2 weeks outs of starting anything. Depends what info I get in the next week.
    •   

6. New GH Cycle Help

Yeah personally I've seen multiple bloods after osta only runs and those guys were suppressed. If it were me, I'd play it safe like it sounds like you are and use a SERM.

I personally love MK, I haven't used HGH, only peptides so that's all I have to compare it to but I feel like I'm just starting to see major improvements in my skin at about the 3 month mark, and that's in addition to the immediate increase in pumps and a few pounds of weight gain (no bloat though). If it were me, and cost was a factor, I would just use MK in place of the pharm or Chinese grade.

That being said, if cost wasn't a factor I would run pharm grade just to see how it compares to MK.

Edit: if it's only for about a month I don't even think it's worth the money to use HGH as you will likely see little to no benefit in that amount of time.

7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    no pct with gh.. or mk. mk is roughly similar to 5iu of gh, at least the mk I use, somatize by mike arnold which has other stuff mixed in it to enhance it. I ran 5iu for 6+ years.
    Is there anyway you could message me about this mk?

8. Quote Originally Posted by JahCure View Post
    Yeah personally I've seen multiple bloods after osta only runs and those guys were suppressed. If it were me, I'd play it safe like it sounds like you are and use a SERM.

I personally love MK, I haven't used HGH, only peptides so that's all I have to compare it to but I feel like I'm just starting to see major improvements in my skin at about the 3 month mark, and that's in addition to the immediate increase in pumps and a few pounds of weight gain (no bloat though). If it were me, and cost was a factor, I would just use MK in place of the pharm or Chinese grade.

That being said, if cost wasn't a factor I would run pharm grade just to see how it compares to MK.

Edit: if it's only for about a month I don't even think it's worth the money to use HGH as you will likely see little to no benefit in that amount of time.
    Yeah the cost is actually crazy different. I think I'd be using Chinese anyway, as I can't get 1st world Pharma grade...I assume that is top notch no questions. I would be getting about 50 days worth, so close to two months...however I am wondering about the bloating. Part of me wants to try the real deal, but another part of me would rather save the money and run MK677 since it seems to be the real deal and would provide me what I need.

Do you notice any stomach fat being reduced on 677? Since HGH does reduce it haha.

I want that better skin, reduced stomach fat, and better healing (: My cycles focus more on this than anything, thus the Ostarine. I did fine on mine, and that was at max dose, Ill be running 20mg ED now and that should go well I hope. At least I have a baseline blood now.

9. I haven't noticed much in the form of stomach fat reduction, but that being said I've been eating at or above (mostly above) maintenance since starting.

So I don't know if the fat loss would be increased in a deficit.

10. I appreciate the help guys, I've sent most of you private messages asking in detail about mk-677. I believe this is what I'm going with. I don't suppose anybody can comment on long term use being negative on the pituitary's own production. I believe 2 months @ 12.5mg is the safest iv'e been told so far if it's good MK677. I Would have to agree this sounds good to me as well. I want to avoid carpal tunnel as well.

Has anybody suffered from the growing of bones (Dwayne Johnson) I forget what the condition is called....Anyway, suffered that condition from prolonged MK677 use? I know there are studies running 2 years on humans...Seems to be safe enough in all honesty. But I am very tedious before I try something new.

Finally, Can 677 cause Diabetes by ruining your insulin production and resistance?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre Existing Gyno, Start a New PH Cycle, HELP!
    By Mikichof in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 06:27 AM
  2. New Halotest Cycle Help
    By platinumpapi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 01:40 AM
  3. First GH cycle- help
    By GLHF in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 11:56 PM
  4. New Epistance cycle help