about to run fragment 176-191....

dragevo

Banned
Awards
Hello yall,

Been busy the past couple months and diet hasnt been my norm. I ran my first test cycle which I completed pct 3 month ago. Ive kept a good amt of the gains and strength and now I want to cut. Im at 186-188 in am no food after a piss. I wanna try to get down to 180ish then Im gonna run gh fragment to assist losing stubborn bodyfat on lower back and stomach.

Hows my dosing schedule... 100mcg in am, 20 min later protein shake or eggs. pre workout without carbs. and 100mcg before bed. I got 15mg so about 2 months worth I feel like is a good amt of time to see some results. The goal is 10% bf and then run another summer cycle of test e and EQ. Ill be eating low carbs throughout cut with about 200g protein. Its been hard to fing good amt of research on peptides online but 1 source said it increases fat breakdown into usable energy which would be great for a low carb diet and preventing muscle loss. Any good info would be appreciated.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You aren't dosing enough. Try upping it to about 250mcg every 2-3 hours. Do this in a fasted state (IE VERY little carbs AND fats). Protein is about the only thing you should be eating.

The frag will release free fatty acids into your blood stream that your body will use as energy (only if you're fasted!)

You should notice that you're not going to be as hungry (because the FFAs will continue to act as an energy substrate). Because of this reason it is NOT catabolic.

Do it for a day or two on and a day or two off

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
x2, 250mcg 3-4x ED. only eat 3 big meals as you need to fast most of the day for it to really work. eat and than 45min later pin, eat and 45min later pin, etc etc

dragevo

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys....So let me get it straight, ur suppose to alternate a couple days on a couple days off, dose 250mcg with protein only. then 2 days off, should I add some carbs back to meals on off days? Just keep it at a minimal?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys....So let me get it straight, ur suppose to alternate a couple days on a couple days off, dose 250mcg with protein only. then 2 days off, should I add some carbs back to meals on off days? Just keep it at a minimal?
Yeah. I mean you aren't going to want to completely fast for more than 2 days max. I mean even though you won't FEEL like you are full....it's still just not totally healthy to do it for longer than that. And you're only going to get so much fat burning out of it before you reach diminishing returns.

So it's good to toggle back and forth. You can definitely eat some carbs and fats on those days you aren't using the frag. Also it will take some time for frag to kick in. So I would actually pin first....and then eat according to your hunger level as it will be different (at least it was for me...I wasn't as nearly as hungry and whole food protein would really fill me up quick).

Example: AM pin, 30-45min later cardio, then eat protein only after cardio (if you start feeling sluggish at all you can do black coffee but I would avoid all sweetners and creamers...just suck it up and drink it). Or you can take a fat burner to help stim you out and keep it going.

And make sure you kill it on the cardio/lifting on the days you use the frag. Mainly because if you aren't doing any activity your body isn't going to use the FFAs that are released into your blood stream.