I want to be clear on this newbie question

Seahawk1122

Awards
I hate asking question that seem to be answered by a simple search
but I want to be 100%. When you get ifg-1 r3 you refrigerate it. When you use
it shoot IM, and dilute the igf-1 with BW in the syringe?

please answer
:)

Mr.Sparkle

Awards
When you dilute the IGF in one syringe with BW or B12, and you shoot bilaterarlly, are you sure youre getting it evenly distributed? I mean would it be better to use one syringe for each injection place?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When you dilute the IGF in one syringe with BW or B12, and you shoot bilaterarlly, are you sure youre getting it evenly distributed? I mean would it be better to use one syringe for each injection place?
Personally i like to draw up to 0.9cc, and then pull in 0.1cc of air into the syringe, and rotate the syringe a few times. Then i push the air out and inject, it seems like i get a pretty even distribution. However just to be safe i inject the left side first one week, and the right side first the next week, etc.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
is it essential that it be refridgerated. I have read both yes and no! I am interested in trying this however due to my current living situation it would be best if it was not known what i am doing by my roommates.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is it essential that it be refridgerated. I have read both yes and no! I am interested in trying this however due to my current living situation it would be best if it was not known what i am doing by my roommates.
keep it in the fridge, it may also be kept in the freezer if you think that will make it easier to hide.

Or just put it in a protein shaker bottle, and toss it into the fridge.

Mr.Sparkle

Awards
Personally i like to draw up to 0.9cc, and then pull in 0.1cc of air into the syringe, and rotate the syringe a few times. Then i push the air out and inject, it seems like i get a pretty even distribution. However just to be safe i inject the left side first one week, and the right side first the next week, etc.
I think when I use it Im going to just use two slin pins.... I mean they are so cheap and it would really make me feel better!