All New X-Dreams!!! ***Testers Needed***

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New and Improved X-Dreams

Whos interested in wonderful relaxation and improved quality of sleep???

The newly reformulated X-Dreams is just around the corner and testers will be chosen soon....

Check this thread for ingredient updates and to post up if your interested in testing.​

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could possibly be interested..i wanna see the ingredients tho :)

also would this be priced the same as the original?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No!

But you can send me some ASAP!

I no longer respond to AmbienCr, Tamazipam, phenibut and PureDopa and would love to be a tester for X-Dreams.
Jeez, you would be a good candidate.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm having random bouts of insomnia right now. i'm also pulsing though if that factors into being a tester. regardless, i'd love to try this out, and i'm here every day, so i can update 7x per week :) .

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pick me please!

i have a huge experience in sleep aids, from prescriptions, to herbals, to phenibut,gaba,and melatonin.

I've pretty much tryed everything when it comes to sleep aids.

So im well versed in sleeping, sleeping supplements, and the knowledge of sleep.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm game. The original worked for a little bit, but then I started to get stimulated from it. I used to suffer from chronic insomnia and have tried every prescription and most OTC products for it.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I may be interested, I am going through serious sleeping problems. Planning to go to the doctors within this week to get something prescribed.

How would the person/s that is selected, post his findings on a sleep supplement? Daily, EoD, weekly?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this out, I have used melatonin, ZMAs, benedryl and would like to see how this compares.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would love to see some well written applications... :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No!

I no longer respond to AmbienCr, Tamazipam, phenibut and PureDopa and would love to be a tester for X-Dreams.
All you need is a big hammer to knock you out :hammer:

I'll see what the ingredient list is like, and if we have needy people like B I'll let them get first dibs; I sleep OK if I don't itch like a mofo (Have had some serious irritant dermitis this past week)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, if it gave me results like the first time (dose) i took the original, i'd be all over this bad boy.

I got nothing after that first time effect though, but it was impressive while it lasted. :D

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Oh me me me!

Also, I've been having a hell of a time sleeping well lately... so this would be an amazing opportunity.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No!

Damn, that's a plethora of failed attempts. I vote for B!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Poopy I stole your layout for this thread......I hope it wasnt copyrighted. :D

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sweet, theres gonna be a lot of new products and reformulations and contents, sweet.:dance:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
interested!! let me know what details yall want

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No!

well Im not 100% on the MOA of this version, BUT the first acted opposite of typical gaba... cant remember if it was an agonist or antagonist... Im a bit rusty on it BUT bottom line is it works differently then phenibut SO if you can manage to take a week or so off any GABA type products like phenubit then you should respond VERY well to Xdreams.

Regardless the new version is going to be even stronger then the old so you should be able to see something from it.... that IS a long list of things no longer responsive to though. Have you taken any breaks from any of these products recently or rotating them all to still try to get SOMETHING outta them?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poopy I stole your layout for this thread......I hope it wasnt copyrighted. :D
lol niiiice you throw it into the promotions section or use it for BB.com????

either way I hope you corrected my typos, lol. I misspelled wonderful as wonder, lol.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

SEX : not often, i have kids

WEIGHT : 182

BODY TYPE : ECTO

PRIOR SUPPLEMENT USE : somnidren GH - very happy with the product, trazedone (not effective)

TELL US WHY YOU WANT TO LOG THIS PRODUCT: i like to sleep. let me rephrase : not sleeping aggravates me, and i'm currently having issues doing so.

ARE YOU WILLING TO DO BEFORE/AFTER PICS : of me sleeping? i'll have to get my stalker to take them.

LIST ANY / ALL MEDICATION : pulsing havoc / ergomax LMG at the moment.

AST Multi Pro
30mg LMG (2x 15mg pills, 1 pre, 1 post)
30mg Havoc (3x 10mg pills, 2 pre, 1 post)
3g Fish oil
2g Flax oil
600mg Milk Thistle
450mg Licorice (liver antioxidant)
200mg DHEA
1000mcg B-12 (energy on off days)

adding in dessicated liver once it shows up.

did i miss anything poopy?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established

PRIOR SUPPLEMENT USE : somnidren GH - very happy with the product

TELL US WHY YOU WANT TO LOG THIS PRODUCT: i like to sleep. let me rephrase : not sleeping aggravates me, and i'm currently having issues doing so.

ARE YOU WILLING TO DO BEFORE/AFTER PICS : of me sleeping? i'll have to get my stalker to take them.

AST Multi Pro
3g Fish oil
2g Flax oil
600mg Milk Thistle
200mg DHEA

wait... are we allowed to post applications yet, and do we just put anything in the application we want?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was wondering, where he got that form?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I may be interested, I am going through serious sleeping problems. Planning to go to the doctors within this week to get something prescribed.

How would the person/s that is selected, post his findings on a sleep supplement? Daily, EoD, weekly?
ED results/updates are preferred as well as some individuals who would be willing to dose daytime for relaxation benefits and effects. EOD would still be acceptable and weekly would be given last priority.
What info do you guys want? :)
We are mainly getting the word out to be on the lookout as an exact date hasnt been set BUT I guess we can start taking all out apps with guys knowing that testers may not be chosen immediately but all apps will be considered and to keep an eye out for ingredients updates and the chosen testers in the next couple weeks.

Well lets get a bit of a format setup here...

Lets see:

Name:
desired effects/uses(ie sleep aid or relaxation, or both):
ability to log (ED, EOD, weekly):

500 word essay why dreams about poopypants would probably require psychiatric help. :D

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
just made one up. hoping it gives me the edge :)

i'm on AM daily, so i can update daily :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

PRIOR SUPPLEMENT USE : somnidren GH - very happy with the product, trazedone (not effective)

AST Multi Pro
3g Fish oil
2g Flax oil
600mg Milk Thistle
200mg DHEA

very nice, that works!

Lets see some more fellas either using the above format or the one I listed.....

oh ya you get an F on the essay though sun, lol. :hammer:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well Im not 100% on the MOA of this version, BUT the first acted opposite of typical gaba... cant remember if it was an agonist or antagonist... Im a bit rusty on it BUT bottom line is it works differently then phenibut SO if you can manage to take a week or so off any GABA type products like phenubit then you should respond VERY well to Xdreams.

Regardless the new version is going to be even stronger then the old so you should be able to see something from it.... that IS a long list of things no longer responsive to though. Have you taken any breaks from any of these products recently or rotating them all to still try to get SOMETHING outta them?
I take breaks and rotate. None can get me a complete nights sleep. They all have me waking after 90 mins and I repeat that for most of the night for 6 to 7 hours. As a matter of fact I sleep just as poorly without any of them.

I would most certainly attribute this dilemma to stress :hammer:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Name: Pick me and you'll find out :D

sleep aid EXP: somnidren-gh, benadryl (sp?)

desired effects/uses(ie sleep aid or relaxation, or both):
sleep aid. college life is pretty stressful as many know and sleeping is a huge issue. especially if i use some kind of stim any part of the day.

ability to log (ED, EOD, weekly): ED

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Name: Spencer

Sleep Aid Experience:
ZMAs,Benadryl,Melatonin,ZMK,NyQuil(lol)

Desired Effects/Uses: Aid me in sleep, help me relax, help me get some even more vivid dreams:think:

Ability to Log : I could log this every day, or what ever is desired by you fellas.

My dreams are pretty vivid as I am 17 y/o. 470 words later. My dreams about poopypants could be awkward and might need a doctor consult.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sleep Aid Experience: Too much to mention, here it goes: Ambien,Ambien CR,Xanax,Klonopin,Melatonin, Gaba, Phenibut,Valarian(different extracts),Solaray Sleep Blend,Benadryl,Pure Encapsulations Daily Stress Formula, Sleep MD,and others perhaps:think:
Dont think i a med junkie ive just tried these out through the years.Some ive had more experience than others.
Desired Effect:To be taken at night as a sleep aid everyn night,willing to experiment with dosing,I will try it during the day for relaxation,maybe after workouts.
Abilty To log: Every day, as you might know im on the forum very often, my green meter is filled to the max.My log will be detailed as well.

500 word essay to come soon...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL on the name, guess its not necessary, you SN is ok for now until picked, although allstar just got a headstart cause thats my name too :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL on the name, guess its not necessary, you SN is ok for now until picked, although allstar just got a headstart cause thats my name too :thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol @ sleepMD. someone got that for me once. i saw the name "muscletech" on the side, and said, "i'm screwed".

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take breaks and rotate. None can get me a complete nights sleep. They all have me waking after 90 mins and I repeat that for most of the night for 6 to 7 hours. As a matter of fact I sleep just as poorly without any of them.

I would most certainly attribute this dilemma to stress :hammer:
ya thats pretty harsh B, Id be interested myself to see if Xdreams could help someone in your position.

In all honesty have you thought about peptides? they would be beneficial for the obvious intended effects but as a side would also increase the natural sleep pattern and quality of sleep...

Lets see if we can get ya on this first though :D

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pooping Dreamin and and the Pyshcitric Consequences

You see i've never had nightmares and such phenomena. Dreaming about another man, is not typical human nature. Nothing to blasphemize these types of people. but its not normal. Certain Christian conservatives would be for the helping of these individuals to turn to the straight,right side, as they call it. "Sex in many different forms is frequently the topic of dreams. Sexual dreams don't always have sexual meaning. They are at times about power, control, identity and other non-sexual issues of life. If you are homosexual, dreams regarding this particular sexual orientation are not atypical. They are simply the extension of your thoughts and feelings in the form that is the most familiar and meaningful to you. If a heterosexual person is having a homosexual dream, it may have a variety of connotations. The interpretation of this dream, as with all others, is very personal and generalizations are difficult to make. This dream may be about loving yourself, especially if the other individual in your dream is a stranger. The dream may be about integrating ideas and attitudes, and in a few, rare cases may be about sexual orientation. Sexual dreams are either wish-fulfilling, compensatory, or non-sexual, but rather are about issues mentioned above. So in conclusion i dont personally need pyshchiatric help, but if your experiences these symptons please consult a physician.

Et all. maybe not the best grammer, maybe not 500 words, but its got heart.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
one time, i thought i was a llama. then i woke up, and everything was back to normal. meow.

my psychiatrist says i'm normal.....

that's the only dream i can mention without fear of reprisal from UNICEF....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO that was great... didnt think anyone would actually add that part, reps.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats how i roll, and ill be detailed in my log too:thumbsup:
thanks

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M1T was the worlds greatest sleep aid IMHO :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Hello? Uh, my name is Shaggs, and I'm lookin for a girl with a
big big fat ****in ass. And titties. And a big fat ****in ass.
And, uh, I want my **** sucked, and I want my balls scratched.
And I want her to scratch my ass and twist my balls at the same
time, that's a must. And I'm looking for a girl who can stretch
titties and stuff em in her ass."

Adams

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
um.... that's XXX dreams.... wrong thread...