All New X-Dreams!!! ***Testers Needed***

Page 4 of 19 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Is this the same tea from grandmas boy?? lol
    LOL!

2. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Well i sleep a lot because i take medications/supplements, if i didnt take any sleep medications my sleep would be pretty terrible, i have a lot experience in this area, so my log would be all encompassing. So to have another product in my arsenal that i could cycle, and test would be great. In general its good to cycle sleep medicines/supplements. I have been on some form of sleep medications/supplements for the last 2 years, and i dont alway get perfect sleep, but i sleep a lot to recuperate from hard workouts.
    Well then the real question is - will you be awake enough to log the product.
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    yeah if you look at my green activity meter, ud see that it is 100percent.
  4. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I feel for you both, my father has sleep apnea and has to use the CPAP machine as well.... I think he does alright sleeping through the noise though as its nothing in comparison to what his snoring used to be, lol.
    I kind of find the white noise to be soothing.

The issue I have is that I still get interrupted sleep that is not apnea/obstruction related and the cumbersomeness of the equipment becomes and issue and I usually just toss it to the side and try to get back to sleep.

When I do wear the CPAP my quality of sleep is improved and my snoring is gone.

I initially thought of it psychologically as laying down at night for "treatment" (apnea can be quite harmful to the cardiovascular system), but it soon became a bother because of the still present sleep interruptions.

Like I said before - if I could get a pill that put me out for 6 hours I would be thrilled.

5. Quote Originally Posted by B5150;
    Nothing prepared me for this comment. Absolutely hilarious!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Nothing prepared me for this comment. Absolutely hilarious!
    Lol quite witty!

7. i hope your condition becomes better b5150,
    Is it hereditary or because of physical factors,ie.nose,weight?

8. i feel for ya B5150. i definitely hope you get to be a tester.
  9. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    i hope your condition becomes better b5150,
    Is it hereditary or because of physical factors,ie.nose,weight?
    Age and body weight are two contributing factors.

As some men age they tend to grow mass in their airway. It is very common. Add to the fact that I have considerable body mass does not help. At 200lbs I tend to have more episodes of obstruction. If I were to lower my body weight, as I have in the past, it does improve very slightly but not significantly, for as my age has progressed it has also progressed the genetic disposition for airway mass even further. It's a part of living and growing older...

10. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I feel for you both, my father has sleep apnea and has to use the CPAP machine as well.... I think he does alright sleeping through the noise though as its nothing in comparison to what his snoring used to be, lol.

It's not the noise, I actully do better with a little back ground noise...the CPAP or a fan etc. It's the mechanics of the machine itself, the mask (and I've tried several), the air pushing into your nose etc. While I sleep it's a better quality but I wake up even more frequently...just due to the un-naturalness ...I don't know how else to say it.

I always hope that something will knock me out and keep me asleep so the CPAP can do it's work on oxygenation.

11. Name
    Matt

Sleep Aid EXP
    -I've taken Ambien before to see if it would work, but it wasn't mine, it didn't help me get to sleep, but once I was asleep it helped me to sleep right through my alarm for my 8 o'clock class! Not really what I was looking for. I've also used a few supps like ZMA.

Desired Effects/Uses(IE. Sleep Aid/Relaxation, or Both):
    I want it to help me go to sleep and STAY asleep, I am NEVER tired at night, but if I don't force myself to go to bed at night, I WILL be tired in the morning, and sometimes when I actually manage get a full 8-9 hours of sleep I am still tired in the morning when I have to wake up for classes. I'm hoping to find somthing to kinda put me to sleep and hopefully make my sleep deeper so I can be well rested and not tired in the AM.

Ability To Log (ED, EOD, weekly)

I'll log this every 4 minutes if you want me too.

12. any updates on the situation?

13. Situation?
  14. Unbreakable

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

15. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Situation?
    updates on the x-dream formulation

16. We're still deciding on the testers. Keep checking back.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

17. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    we're still deciding. Keep checking back.
    on the formulation

18. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    on the formulation

.... ummm Im at a loss here.... what are you talking about man?

The (re)formulation is and has been complete for some time and now we are about to release it in the coming weeks...

so where are you going with this???

And B, dontcha worry sir, we will be doing periodic updates on the ingredient profile for this up to the release and this will be the first spot to hear about that as well as a chance to test/log it, just keep yer eyes peeled till we shut them for you for more then a couple hours

19. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    .... ummm Im at a loss here.... what are you talking about man?

The (re)formulation is and has been complete for some time and now we are about to release it in the coming weeks...

so where are you going with this???

And B, dontcha worry sir, we will be doing periodic updates on the ingredient profile for this up to the release and this will be the first spot to hear about that as well as a chance to test/log it, just keep yer eyes peeled till we shut them for you for more then a couple hours
    I can't wait until we drop the profile...

20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I can't wait until we drop the profile...
    thats what i was asking about,sorry for the confusion.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    on the formulation
    I meant we are still deciding on the testers.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

22. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    Name: Chris
    Sleep Aid Experience: Everything under the sun! Melatonin, ZMT, Benadryl, Nocturnabol, Somnidren GH, original X-Dreams, Lunesta, Ambien Cr....I've always had sleep problems, and have tried just about everything out there! It would be great to compare the original X-Dreams to the newly reformulated version!!
    Desired Effects: Both Sleep assistance & Relaxation
    Ability to Log: Whatever IBE wants, I just want some good sleep!

My vote goes in for mrchristian... i met him over the weekend and he is a great guy. he would not let you down guys!

\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

23. Can anyone tell me if THIS is the new x-dream and how it compares to Somnidren-GH. Thanks fellas.

Its 12:15am and I'm going to be awake for another 3 hours and sick and tired of it to be honest.

24. thats the original version... it isnt even available if you look at that it says on backorder....

The new version will be more then comparable if not better effects wise with somnidren GH but the ingredient profile will be quite unique I can assure you.

25. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    thats the original version... it isnt even available if you look at that it says on backorder....

The new version will be more then comparable if not better effects wise with somnidren GH but the ingredient profile will be quite unique I can assure you.
    Thanks for the info, the only reason I asked is that on bb.com says "new product".

26. Quote Originally Posted by valheruking View Post
    Thanks for the info, the only reason I asked is that on bb.com says "new product".
    Really it is though. The whole thing was worked from the ground up. Though it is a reformulation, it really is completely different from the first.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

27. fingers crossed that you pick me

fingers also crossed that u put something similar to N-Arachidonyl-Dopamine HCL

28. Yeah I was supposedly confused because bb.com says "new product" but still has all the info for the old version. Looking forward to this. If it puts me to sleep like Rashad did to Chucky, i'll be a happy man.

29. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    thats the original version... it isnt even available if you look at that it says on backorder....

And the new version promises to come at a reduced price

30. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982;
    ...The whole thing was worked from the ground up. Though it is a reformulation, it really is completely different from the first....
    Have the ingredients been revealed yet?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AX Pre-W/O Testers Needed...GET IN HERE!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:37 PM
  2. [ALL NEW] A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T [TESTERS NEEDED]
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 03:50 PM
  3. Testers needed
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 06:46 PM