All New X-Dreams!!! ***Testers Needed***

Page 4 of 23 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Nude photos of ex girlfriends are not required but encouraged greatly.

what?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Nude photos of ex girlfriends are not required but encouraged greatly.

what?
    hahaha
    PharmD
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Nude photos of ex girlfriends are not required but encouraged greatly.

what?
    PICS OR STFU!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

4. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Not sure if it was said yet, but price has definitely come down .

Very nice!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

5. Im definately interested to see what this has in it. The original x dreams relaxed me, but wouldnt let me sleep. Im always up for a good sleep inducer though , especially to keep me asleep. So ill be looking forward to the logs.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

6. When will you pick loggers?!

7. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216;
    what was wrong with that
    "Well versed in sleeping" and "knowledge of sleep"?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    ie i sleep a lot, and i know a lot about how sleeping medications/supplements work.lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Have you been sipping the same tea that I drink?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz;
    Presumably, Iron, presumably!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    kava kava?
  12. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    ie i sleep a lot,
    So if you sleep a lot what the need for X-Dreams...sounds a little counter indicative to me.

13. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    So if you sleep a lot what the need for X-Dreams...sounds a little counter indicative to me.
    Well i sleep a lot because i take medications/supplements, if i didnt take any sleep medications my sleep would be pretty terrible, i have a lot experience in this area, so my log would be all encompassing. So to have another product in my arsenal that i could cycle, and test would be great. In general its good to cycle sleep medicines/supplements. I have been on some form of sleep medications/supplements for the last 2 years, and i dont alway get perfect sleep, but i sleep a lot to recuperate from hard workouts.

14. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I'm in the same situation. I was diagnosed with mild apnea. As my poor sleep continued I finally broke down and got the machine hoping it would be the treatment I needed to get a complete nights sleep. Unfortunately it has not increased the duration of sleep.
    I feel for you both, my father has sleep apnea and has to use the CPAP machine as well.... I think he does alright sleeping through the noise though as its nothing in comparison to what his snoring used to be, lol.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Is this the same tea from grandmas boy?? lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Is this the same tea from grandmas boy?? lol
    LOL!
  17. Unbreakable

Well i sleep a lot because i take medications/supplements, if i didnt take any sleep medications my sleep would be pretty terrible, i have a lot experience in this area, so my log would be all encompassing. So to have another product in my arsenal that i could cycle, and test would be great. In general its good to cycle sleep medicines/supplements. I have been on some form of sleep medications/supplements for the last 2 years, and i dont alway get perfect sleep, but i sleep a lot to recuperate from hard workouts.
    Well then the real question is - will you be awake enough to log the product.

18. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    yeah if you look at my green activity meter, ud see that it is 100percent.
  19. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I feel for you both, my father has sleep apnea and has to use the CPAP machine as well.... I think he does alright sleeping through the noise though as its nothing in comparison to what his snoring used to be, lol.
    I kind of find the white noise to be soothing.

The issue I have is that I still get interrupted sleep that is not apnea/obstruction related and the cumbersomeness of the equipment becomes and issue and I usually just toss it to the side and try to get back to sleep.

When I do wear the CPAP my quality of sleep is improved and my snoring is gone.

I initially thought of it psychologically as laying down at night for "treatment" (apnea can be quite harmful to the cardiovascular system), but it soon became a bother because of the still present sleep interruptions.

Like I said before - if I could get a pill that put me out for 6 hours I would be thrilled.

20. Quote Originally Posted by B5150;
    Nothing prepared me for this comment. Absolutely hilarious!

21. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Nothing prepared me for this comment. Absolutely hilarious!
    Lol quite witty!

22. i hope your condition becomes better b5150,
    Is it hereditary or because of physical factors,ie.nose,weight?

23. i feel for ya B5150. i definitely hope you get to be a tester.
  24. Unbreakable

i hope your condition becomes better b5150,
    Is it hereditary or because of physical factors,ie.nose,weight?
    Age and body weight are two contributing factors.

As some men age they tend to grow mass in their airway. It is very common. Add to the fact that I have considerable body mass does not help. At 200lbs I tend to have more episodes of obstruction. If I were to lower my body weight, as I have in the past, it does improve very slightly but not significantly, for as my age has progressed it has also progressed the genetic disposition for airway mass even further. It's a part of living and growing older...

25. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

It's not the noise, I actully do better with a little back ground noise...the CPAP or a fan etc. It's the mechanics of the machine itself, the mask (and I've tried several), the air pushing into your nose etc. While I sleep it's a better quality but I wake up even more frequently...just due to the un-naturalness ...I don't know how else to say it.

I always hope that something will knock me out and keep me asleep so the CPAP can do it's work on oxygenation.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. [ALL NEW] A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T [TESTERS NEEDED]
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 03:50 PM
  2. New Sexual Aid! Diverse Testers Needed!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 10:39 AM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 06:46 PM