All New X-Dreams!!! ***Testers Needed***

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Name
Matt

Sleep Aid EXP
-I've taken Ambien before to see if it would work, but it wasn't mine, it didn't help me get to sleep, but once I was asleep it helped me to sleep right through my alarm for my 8 o'clock class! Not really what I was looking for. I've also used a few supps like ZMA.

Desired Effects/Uses(IE. Sleep Aid/Relaxation, or Both):
I want it to help me go to sleep and STAY asleep, I am NEVER tired at night, but if I don't force myself to go to bed at night, I WILL be tired in the morning, and sometimes when I actually manage get a full 8-9 hours of sleep I am still tired in the morning when I have to wake up for classes. I'm hoping to find somthing to kinda put me to sleep and hopefully make my sleep deeper so I can be well rested and not tired in the AM.

Ability To Log (ED, EOD, weekly)

I'll log this every 4 minutes if you want me too.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
on the formulation

.... ummm Im at a loss here.... what are you talking about man?

The (re)formulation is and has been complete for some time and now we are about to release it in the coming weeks...

so where are you going with this???

And B, dontcha worry sir, we will be doing periodic updates on the ingredient profile for this up to the release and this will be the first spot to hear about that as well as a chance to test/log it, just keep yer eyes peeled till we shut them for you for more then a couple hours :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.... ummm Im at a loss here.... what are you talking about man?

The (re)formulation is and has been complete for some time and now we are about to release it in the coming weeks...

so where are you going with this???

And B, dontcha worry sir, we will be doing periodic updates on the ingredient profile for this up to the release and this will be the first spot to hear about that as well as a chance to test/log it, just keep yer eyes peeled till we shut them for you for more then a couple hours :D
I can't wait until we drop the profile... ;)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name: Chris
Sleep Aid Experience: Everything under the sun! Melatonin, ZMT, Benadryl, Nocturnabol, Somnidren GH, original X-Dreams, Lunesta, Ambien Cr....I've always had sleep problems, and have tried just about everything out there! It would be great to compare the original X-Dreams to the newly reformulated version!!
Desired Effects: Both Sleep assistance & Relaxation
Ability to Log: Whatever IBE wants, I just want some good sleep!

My vote goes in for mrchristian... i met him over the weekend and he is a great guy. he would not let you down guys!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
Can anyone tell me if THIS is the new x-dream and how it compares to Somnidren-GH. Thanks fellas.

Its 12:15am and I'm going to be awake for another 3 hours and sick and tired of it to be honest.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats the original version... it isnt even available if you look at that it says on backorder....

The new version will be more then comparable if not better effects wise with somnidren GH but the ingredient profile will be quite unique I can assure you.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
thats the original version... it isnt even available if you look at that it says on backorder....

The new version will be more then comparable if not better effects wise with somnidren GH but the ingredient profile will be quite unique I can assure you.
Thanks for the info, the only reason I asked is that on bb.com says "new product".

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info, the only reason I asked is that on bb.com says "new product".
Really it is though. The whole thing was worked from the ground up. Though it is a reformulation, it really is completely different from the first.

Adams

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fingers crossed that you pick me

fingers also crossed that u put something similar to N-Arachidonyl-Dopamine HCL:lol:

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
Yeah I was supposedly confused because bb.com says "new product" but still has all the info for the old version. Looking forward to this. If it puts me to sleep like Rashad did to Chucky, i'll be a happy man.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

And the new version promises to come at a reduced price :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...The whole thing was worked from the ground up. Though it is a reformulation, it really is completely different from the first....
Have the ingredients been revealed yet?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill go ahead and throw my app in!

I generaly have a very hard time getting well rested sleep, its usualy very broken, NO dreams whatsoever, and i could sleep half the day away and still feel like i got hit by a bus.

I have never been put on any sleep meds as getting to sleep isnt so much the problem, staying asleep and hitting that rem sleep is the problem. I have used a ton of sleep products from a variety of companies with decent success.

The old X dreams relaxed me and worked well for anxiety but i just couldnt sleep on it. Kept me in that awake/sleep state, very hard to explain but almost like ur on a stim but you just did an hour of cardio and ur bodys tired, so you try to sleep and you fall asleep but you wake up feeling like you never slept. Make sense? :think::lol:

So ill officialy throw my app in for this one!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Name: Irish Cannon

sleep aid EXP: Diphenhydramine, ZMA, GABA, Melatonin, Chamomile Tea

desired effects/uses(ie sleep aid or relaxation, or both): Aid in falling asleep and STAYING asleep.

ability to log (ED, EOD, weekly): Every day

My new routine has been extremely taxing on my body, and I can't seem to sleep very well. Ever since the time change, things have been a little messed up for me. I've only been getting about six hours of sleep compared to my usual 8-9hrs. I fear it's taking a toll on my recovery.

Since I've been waking up so early, I've been trying to get to sleep earlier, but it's difficult for me to fall asleep before 11pm. I usually head to bed around 10pm, but am tossing and turning for an hour or so.

Any help to fix this problem would be amazing!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 great applications from 2 great vets!

Irish - I made a mistake in addressing a few packages... but your X-Force samples will be there no later than Tuesday.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Irish - I made a mistake in addressing a few packages... but your X-Force samples will be there no later than Tuesday.
Awesome! Thanks again, man!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks bro!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
def getting in some fine apps from some well qualified individuals... :thumbsup:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Name: Irish Cannon

sleep aid EXP: Diphenhydramine, ZMA, GABA, Melatonin, Chamomile Tea

desired effects/uses(ie sleep aid or relaxation, or both): Aid in falling asleep and STAYING asleep.

ability to log (ED, EOD, weekly): Every day

My new routine has been extremely taxing on my body, and I can't seem to sleep very well. Ever since the time change, things have been a little messed up for me. I've only been getting about six hours of sleep compared to my usual 8-9hrs. I fear it's taking a toll on my recovery.

Since I've been waking up so early, I've been trying to get to sleep earlier, but it's difficult for me to fall asleep before 11pm. I usually head to bed around 10pm, but am tossing and turning for an hour or so.

Any help to fix this problem would be amazing!
Good to see that you've applied as well! - hope you get picked!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this thread..

Name: Mattikus maximus

aided experience: just about every natural and herbal aid you can think of, ambien, right now I use the old neurobalance plus melatonin/theanine 1-3 days a week to help a little.

I love to sleep, but I never seem to get enough of it. Deep sleep continues to be elusive for me. A busy lifestyle and somewhat random work schedule make it hard to stick with a routine as well. I can't remember the last time I got a good nine hours of straight sleep and my recovery is definitely suffering.

I would love to give an honest log/review of this product for the peoples of AM. Anything that works well would be a lifesaver for me and many others.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are you doing up so early? Or are you up late?
I get up at 0430 every morning. No matter what time I go to bed, my 'mental alarm' clock goes off and I get up. It's cool, though, because from 0500-0600 I hit my Flight Simulater/Call Of Duty up. :D

goped

Awards
I generally get 7 hours a night lift 5 days a week, full time college, martial arts, lady and work.
I would be thrilled to test it! I have prier knowledge of max itrx sleep aid gaba and zmz and volarian root. Would be willing to provide a log. what else do you need to know? Alex

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I would be highly interested in testing X-Dream because I have never tried the original and am in the market for a new sleep aid. I have been using ZMA and melatonin lately and just don't get the quality sleep that I want and have been looking into some more powerful supplement sleep aids instead. I have also tried GABA and got no results from that and don't enjoy the grogginess of pm stuff.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get up at 0430 every morning. No matter what time I go to bed, my 'mental alarm' clock goes off and I get up. It's cool, though, because from 0500-0600 I hit my Flight Simulater/Call Of Duty up. :D
what about gears of war,call of duty 4?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Name: John
sleep aid EXP: Sleep is good I go to sleep about 2-4 am and wake up around 11-1. I would like to go to sleep earlier. I get about 8-10 hrs of sleep. which I think i sleep too much sometimes.
exp. Gaba for two years, phenibut- went though a 50 gram nutra-planet cup in about two years, typtophan,a couple months, think i bought three bags and went though them,have played with melatonin some, not much exp with it.
desired effects/uses(ie sleep aid or relaxation, or both):
ability to log (ED, EOD, weekly): Couple too a few days per week

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pick you for product tester, to overcome a 4:30 mental alarm clock.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for Mr. Christian! Dude is D-E-D-I-C-A-T-E-D

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in giving this a try, and posting a review of my experiences. I usually have trouble falling asleep, since I sometimes work varying hours, sometimes until 730pm, and then sometimes up at 530am to be at work at 700am and Ive tried ambien, which was too much, I didnt like the way I felt the next day, and Ive been experimenting with different dosages of melatonin, which seems to work well, although, I find I need to cycle it, or take a break from it from time to time, to prevent a build up of tolerance or a lack of effectiveness. As always, my reviews are gonna be brutally honest, so if Im a non-responder, you guys are gonna hear about it. Let me know what you guys are looking for, and I would be happy to give X-Dreams a run.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright formal application. Good thing I wrote up my sleep supp history back in June lol.
Name : Steve Age: 20

A little background about me. I'm a university student that tries to juggle working out, a ridiculously hard course load and going out 1 or 2 nights a week. Needless to say this puts alot of stress on me, and I would often find myself jumping into bed with so much on my mind that I wouldn't fall asleep for an hour +. Enter the supplements.

I first started with your standard Zinc Magnesium Aspartate. For the first three nights I actually remembered my dreams which absoluted shocked me, because I remember my dreams less than once a month! It might have to do with me dreaming about falling off the CN Tower as a kid then actually rolling out of bed and falling off, but that's a whole 'nother story! Anyways after 3 nights, I stopped remembering my dreams but I still felt I was getting some decent sleep. The bottle lasted me 2 months, and I felt it helped give me some deeper sleep and improved quality, so I was hooked.

After I ran out, I decided to try NP's Zinc Magnesium Tryptophan caps. There was about a 1 month break inbetween getting these and finishing my ZMA bottle during which time I had some very poor sleep (Quite likely from being dependent on taking any sort of pill before sleep, possibly a placebo effect). Once I used the ZMT caps, I once again had some vivid dreams for 3 days then I stopped remember my dreams and kept on having some good sleep.

Out with the old, and in with the new. I ordered some GABA and some PowerFULL.. I had experienced GABA in White Flood, and it had set my heart racing. But then I had read about it's ability to raise GH and help put people to sleep, and I thought I would give it a try. Anyways these 2 ingredients gave me a 1-2 punch that knocked me out like a rock. I initially started at about 0.5g of GABA and worked my way up to over 3g as my body built up a tolerance to it unfortunately.

Because of the tolerance, I decided to take some time off. As I started running out, I decided to order some Phenibut after some reading, but unfortunately when my order came I realize I had ordered PEA instead! :frustrate . Anyways I took this as a positive sign , and instead tried some Deep Breathing/Meditation and some adaptogenic herbs (Thank you to strategicmove for the advice). This I found to be very successful, and if I was ever really in a bind I would pop a melatonin and it :hammer: me right out!

Lately I've been losing 1-2hours of sleep from itching/allergic reaction (As those of you following my Prime log may know). The rash has died down, but for some reason I am still itching only at night/upon waking. With all the volunteering/extra-curriculars/class/gym , I don't have enough time to catch up on my sleep. It is still disjointed, I find myself waking up atleast 3-4 times/night. I don't know what's in X-Dream yet, so I'm not sure if it will help/be effective but once the ingredients are released I'm interested in atleast trying it.

Log: I could update daily, or just consolidate the reviews say every 2nd or 3rd day. I update my Prime log daily, so it's not an issue.

If chosen, as a special bonus, I'll include my dreams (If this is powerful enough to make me remember them, which usually doesn't happen).

Soccerfocus05

Awards
app

Name:
would prefer to keep my actual name anonymous ecept wo an IBE rep
sleep aid EXP:
phenibut
knockout
somnidren
abyss
original xdream
zmk
shut eye
diphenhydradrine
cannabis
desired effects/uses(ie sleep aid or relaxation, or both):
Both- undergrad premed student, 4 hard classes +25 hrs week as a pt... sleep is hard to come by,lots of all nighters and all the various stims have me strung out. I also like to party, and occassionally drink/smoke/etc
ability to log (ED, EOD, weekly):ED

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any updates yet?
I told you dude, we will update here when theres more news... this was to get the word out mainly and we will slowly update with different ingredients then the testers will be chosen and run their logs.... we havnt even got to the ingredients yet.

woooozzaaaaa brother.... woooozzzaaaaa.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright formal application. Good thing I wrote up my sleep supp history back in June lol.
Name : Steve Age: 20

A little background about me. I'm a university student that tries to juggle working out, a ridiculously hard course load and going out 1 or 2 nights a week. Needless to say this puts alot of stress on me, and I would often find myself jumping into bed with so much on my mind that I wouldn't fall asleep for an hour +. Enter the supplements.

I first started with your standard Zinc Magnesium Aspartate. For the first three nights I actually remembered my dreams which absoluted shocked me, because I remember my dreams less than once a month! It might have to do with me dreaming about falling off the CN Tower as a kid then actually rolling out of bed and falling off, but that's a whole 'nother story! Anyways after 3 nights, I stopped remembering my dreams but I still felt I was getting some decent sleep. The bottle lasted me 2 months, and I felt it helped give me some deeper sleep and improved quality, so I was hooked.

After I ran out, I decided to try NP's Zinc Magnesium Tryptophan caps. There was about a 1 month break inbetween getting these and finishing my ZMA bottle during which time I had some very poor sleep (Quite likely from being dependent on taking any sort of pill before sleep, possibly a placebo effect). Once I used the ZMT caps, I once again had some vivid dreams for 3 days then I stopped remember my dreams and kept on having some good sleep.

Out with the old, and in with the new. I ordered some GABA and some PowerFULL.. I had experienced GABA in White Flood, and it had set my heart racing. But then I had read about it's ability to raise GH and help put people to sleep, and I thought I would give it a try. Anyways these 2 ingredients gave me a 1-2 punch that knocked me out like a rock. I initially started at about 0.5g of GABA and worked my way up to over 3g as my body built up a tolerance to it unfortunately.

Because of the tolerance, I decided to take some time off. As I started running out, I decided to order some Phenibut after some reading, but unfortunately when my order came I realize I had ordered PEA instead! :frustrate . Anyways I took this as a positive sign , and instead tried some Deep Breathing/Meditation and some adaptogenic herbs (Thank you to strategicmove for the advice). This I found to be very successful, and if I was ever really in a bind I would pop a melatonin and it :hammer: me right out!

Lately I've been losing 1-2hours of sleep from itching/allergic reaction (As those of you following my Prime log may know). The rash has died down, but for some reason I am still itching only at night/upon waking. With all the volunteering/extra-curriculars/class/gym , I don't have enough time to catch up on my sleep. It is still disjointed, I find myself waking up atleast 3-4 times/night. I don't know what's in X-Dream yet, so I'm not sure if it will help/be effective but once the ingredients are released I'm interested in atleast trying it.

Log: I could update daily, or just consolidate the reviews say every 2nd or 3rd day. I update my Prime log daily, so it's not an issue.

If chosen, as a special bonus, I'll include my dreams (If this is powerful enough to make me remember them, which usually doesn't happen).
Nice, Steveo! :)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to have a trial run of the new X-dreams, as sleep is the most gratifying part of my day, but I'm just unable to get 6-7 hours of continuous sleep without waking up in the middle of the night at least once.

Also, falling asleep has gotten increasingly difficult; the past 3 weeks (since my oral surgery and post-op pharmaceutical meds) my Insomnia-like issues kicked into high gear, laying awake 3-4 hours every night, and waking up at least two times every night, with the final time being after a mere 6 hours, and I'd be unable to go back to sleep. I'm not averaging 90 minutes of laying awake before I'm able to fall asleep at night; my mind is always racing; anxiety is evident.

I began seeing the school psychologist (free of charge, thankfully) following my oral surgery to deal with my withdrawal issues from Darvocet/Hydrochodone. It was more of an outlet to let out my fears, worries and depression. I mentioned how my sleep was severely altered, and how I no longer had a normal 'routine' daily schedule. I'd go to bed at midnight, wanting to get up for my 8AM class, but at 4AM, I'd still be laying in bed wide awake, mind racing, drenched in sweat, changing my alarm clock setting as I knew I wouldn't be able to get up. Since I had 8AM class five days a week, and I had missed three straight weeks of those classes, I found myself having to drop half my course schedule .. sour money down the drain !

My psychologist referred me to a Psychologist a week later, to dig deeper into the causes of this, and in my very first session, I was offered a prescription for sleep meds (Ambien or Lunesta). I told her I didn't want to treat my troubles relating to one orange pharmacy bottle (prescription drug) with another (prescription drug), so I'd try out anything before going for that. She told me I'd have the option as long as I dealt with the sleeping troubles, but she respected me trying out other methods. I couldn't depend on Melatonin to fall asleep, and I did not want to start with Nyquil or Tylenol PM for a medicinal sleep aid.

Although insomnia issues have improved, like I said, I'm still laying awake with racing thoughts for 90 +/- minutes every night. Also, I wake up at least once during the night, and when I wake up in the morning, I find that I'm very happy I don't have class, because I'm real tired and groggy for at least an hour or so . . until my stims kick in, that is . .

I'd love to try out X-dreams to see if I can't find a vital substitute for pharmaceutical meds, and so that I can finally get my sleep on; which directly results in getting my muscle growth on, and more than likely have me wake up in a better mood, more well rested, and just feeling better over all !

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice app viking....

Keep em comin in fellas.... info will we be comin soon...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, just wanted to give you a little update on what is going on.

In order to get as many people as we can to test this stuff we have decided to give out 10 full bottles for those that are interested in running full logs for us at varying dosages and we are going to give out A LOT of sample bags with about 5 days worth in it to test it out and see how you like it. This allows us to reach many more people, so if you aren't chosen for a full log, no worries, you will probably still get some ;-). All we ask of the people who are getting the sample bags is to make a thread with just one post in it after the 5 days (or you can do it over the 5 day span, up to you) and just let everyone know how it went. Not asking you to do a full log, just sum up how it all went.

Can't wait to see how you guys like it :).