All New X-Dreams!!! ***Testers Needed***

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Hello? Uh, my name is Shaggs, and I'm lookin for a girl with a
big big fat ****in ass. And titties. And a big fat ****in ass.
And, uh, I want my **** sucked, and I want my balls scratched.
And I want her to scratch my ass and twist my balls at the same
time, that's a must. And I'm looking for a girl who can stretch
titties and stuff em in her ass."

Adams
lmao, i didnt know reps joked so much

but really this was out of place in convo,lmao

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao, i didnt know reps joked so much

but really this was out of place in convo,lmao
I had to come in to the thread. Making an enterance is my style!!! :D

Plus... I am a legend first... a rep second!!!

Oh... and the ingredient list is... elegant... in one word!!!

Adams

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Name: Cheyenne

sleep aid EXP: I generally don't have a problem with sleeping, so I rarely take sleep aids. The kinds that I have tried are: Melatonin, ZMA, and stuff like Nyquil and Tylenol PM.

desired effects/uses(ie sleep aid or relaxation, or both):
I would end up taking XDream before bed time for the purpose of deeper, more refreshing sleep. If anything can help me with getting better, more rejuvinating sleep I am willing to try it. :) As most know, sleep is one of the best ways to help your muscles repair after weight lifting, and weight lifting is what I do. :thumbsup:

ability to log (ED, EOD, weekly): My goal would be to log XDream every day. I would also be keeping track of my activities throughout each day prior to taking XDream, and relating my level of fatigue when I go to bed and how refreshed I feel the next morning.

I am currently logging X-force and very much enjoying IBE's product. You are more than welcome to take a look at my log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104032-x-forcing-my.html

I would write an essay on dreams about PoopyPants, but...well... I haven't had any.... :p Sorry Poopy!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name: Cheyenne

sleep aid EXP: I generally don't have a problem with sleeping, so I rarely take sleep aids. The kinds that I have tried are: Melatonin, ZMA, and stuff like Nyquil and Tylenol PM.

desired effects/uses(ie sleep aid or relaxation, or both):
I would end up taking XDream before bed time for the purpose of deeper, more refreshing sleep. If anything can help me with getting better, more rejuvinating sleep I am willing to try it. :) As most know, sleep is one of the best ways to help your muscles repair after weight lifting, and weight lifting is what I do. :thumbsup:

ability to log (ED, EOD, weekly): My goal would be to log XDream every day. I would also be keeping track of my activities throughout each day prior to taking XDream, and relating my level of fatigue when I go to bed and how refreshed I feel the next morning.

I am currently logging X-force and very much enjoying IBE's product. You are more than welcome to take a look at my log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104032-x-forcing-my.html

I would write an essay on dreams about PoopyPants, but...well... I haven't had any.... :p Sorry Poopy!
Good to see you app'ing BW!!! You got the loggin skillz yo! :D

Adams

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Name: frickin' OZ
Sleep Aid Experience: phenibut, ZMA, L-theanine, 1-carboxy
Desired Effect: put me to sleep! I've been having such light and unrestful sleep lately; it sucks big time. Also, I wouldn't mind a little alleviation of my day-to-day anxiety
Abilty To log: ED, w/ some days off.. but pretty much, ED.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Name: Gary

Sleep Aid Experience: You name it and I've probably tried it at some point in the last 30 years as far as prescription meds go. I've also done the 5-HTP, Valerian root, Melatonin, tryptophan etc. Most recently have been using Lipo-PM for the weight loss as well as sleep. For the most part I am either a non-responder or I adapt so quickly that within a couple of months whatever I'm taking stops working.

Desired Effects/Uses: Aid me in getting to sleep, and then staying asleep. I have insomnia, RLS and apnea. I can control the RLS and if I could sleep I can control the apnea with a CPAP machine. right now it's a waste since it just contributes to waking me up all night.

Ability to Log : I could log at least EOD if not ED.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man, i've tried everything under the sun to help w/ sleep. Yet here I am at 3 AM still awake as usual. This could be a godsend for me, IF IT WORKS. :)

You need a tester that has had little to nothing work for him? I'm your guy in the sleep dept. If this can knock me out, it can knock anyone out.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL adams you crazy bastage. Nice intro, I liked the first response to it even better, XXXdreams, lol.

And then of course within 3 posts a lady comes in the door and we got some crude shiii like that chillen... LOL... nice.... Im sure she can hang though.

Great to see all the interest fellas(and lady).... lets keep it comin in.....

any idea how much even I would hate to have a poopypants dream??? wonder if it would be on par with a wet dream... hate to know what youd wake up to though ::dump::run:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if I could sleep I can control the apnea with a CPAP machine. right now it's a waste since it just contributes to waking me up all night.
I'm in the same situation. I was diagnosed with mild apnea. As my poor sleep continued I finally broke down and got the machine hoping it would be the treatment I needed to get a complete nights sleep. Unfortunately it has not increased the duration of sleep.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Name: Chris
Sleep Aid Experience: Everything under the sun! Melatonin, ZMT, Benadryl, Nocturnabol, Somnidren GH, original X-Dreams, Lunesta, Ambien Cr....I've always had sleep problems, and have tried just about everything out there! It would be great to compare the original X-Dreams to the newly reformulated version!!
Desired Effects: Both Sleep assistance & Relaxation
Ability to Log: Whatever IBE wants, I just want some good sleep!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if it was said yet, but price has definitely come down :).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Name: Ross
sleep aid EXP: somnidren, x-dreams, lean dreams (ALRI), benadryl, melatonin, and many others. Never found one that really hit the spot.
desired effects/uses(ie sleep aid or relaxation, or both): Looking for both
ability to log (ED, EOD, weekly): I can log every day if needed.

Been waiting on this for a while.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"Hello? Uh, my name is Shaggs, and I'm lookin for a girl with a
big big fat ****in ass. And titties. And a big fat ****in ass.
And, uh, I want my **** sucked, and I want my balls scratched.
And I want her to scratch my ass and twist my balls at the same
time, that's a must. And I'm looking for a girl who can stretch
titties and stuff em in her ass."

Adams

LOL adams you crazy bastage. Nice intro, I liked the first response to it even better, XXXdreams, lol.

And then of course within 3 posts a lady comes in the door and we got some crude shiii like that chillen... LOL... nice.... Im sure she can hang though.

OMG! I can't believe you men, objectifying women like that! I shall never use an IBE product again! I'm feeling faint, and it's all your fault!

J/K! :p

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG! I can't believe you men, objectifying women like that! I shall never use an IBE product again! I'm feeling faint, and it's all your fault!

J/K! :p
Move along... nothing to see here!!!

That is a spoken lyric on an ICP CD... why it popped in my head when I read this thread... I have NO idea.

Adams

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with the price down thats rather impressive...cant wait to here more bout it

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pooping Dreamin and and the Pyshcitric Consequences

You see i've never had nightmares and such phenomena. Dreaming about another man, is not typical human nature. Nothing to blasphemize these types of people. but its not normal. Certain Christian conservatives would be for the helping of these individuals to turn to the straight,right side, as they call it. "Sex in many different forms is frequently the topic of dreams. Sexual dreams don't always have sexual meaning. They are at times about power, control, identity and other non-sexual issues of life. If you are homosexual, dreams regarding this particular sexual orientation are not atypical. They are simply the extension of your thoughts and feelings in the form that is the most familiar and meaningful to you. If a heterosexual person is having a homosexual dream, it may have a variety of connotations. The interpretation of this dream, as with all others, is very personal and generalizations are difficult to make. This dream may be about loving yourself, especially if the other individual in your dream is a stranger. The dream may be about integrating ideas and attitudes, and in a few, rare cases may be about sexual orientation. Sexual dreams are either wish-fulfilling, compensatory, or non-sexual, but rather are about issues mentioned above. So in conclusion i dont personally need pyshchiatric help, but if your experiences these symptons please consult a physician.

Et all. maybe not the best grammer, maybe not 500 words, but its got heart.
LOL A+ for effort

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im definately interested to see what this has in it. The original x dreams relaxed me, but wouldnt let me sleep. Im always up for a good sleep inducer though , especially to keep me asleep. So ill be looking forward to the logs.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So if you sleep a lot what the need for X-Dreams...sounds a little counter indicative to me. :yawn:
Well i sleep a lot because i take medications/supplements, if i didnt take any sleep medications my sleep would be pretty terrible, i have a lot experience in this area, so my log would be all encompassing. So to have another product in my arsenal that i could cycle, and test would be great. In general its good to cycle sleep medicines/supplements. I have been on some form of sleep medications/supplements for the last 2 years, and i dont alway get perfect sleep, but i sleep a lot to recuperate from hard workouts.:hammer:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same situation. I was diagnosed with mild apnea. As my poor sleep continued I finally broke down and got the machine hoping it would be the treatment I needed to get a complete nights sleep. Unfortunately it has not increased the duration of sleep.
I feel for you both, my father has sleep apnea and has to use the CPAP machine as well.... I think he does alright sleeping through the noise though as its nothing in comparison to what his snoring used to be, lol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i sleep a lot because i take medications/supplements, if i didnt take any sleep medications my sleep would be pretty terrible, i have a lot experience in this area, so my log would be all encompassing. So to have another product in my arsenal that i could cycle, and test would be great. In general its good to cycle sleep medicines/supplements. I have been on some form of sleep medications/supplements for the last 2 years, and i dont alway get perfect sleep, but i sleep a lot to recuperate from hard workouts.:hammer:
Well then the real question is - will you be awake enough to log the product. :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel for you both, my father has sleep apnea and has to use the CPAP machine as well.... I think he does alright sleeping through the noise though as its nothing in comparison to what his snoring used to be, lol.
I kind of find the white noise to be soothing.

The issue I have is that I still get interrupted sleep that is not apnea/obstruction related and the cumbersomeness of the equipment becomes and issue and I usually just toss it to the side and try to get back to sleep.

When I do wear the CPAP my quality of sleep is improved and my snoring is gone.

I initially thought of it psychologically as laying down at night for "treatment" (apnea can be quite harmful to the cardiovascular system), but it soon became a bother because of the still present sleep interruptions.

Like I said before - if I could get a pill that put me out for 6 hours I would be thrilled.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well then the real question is - will you be awake enough to log the product. :D
Nothing prepared me for this comment. Absolutely hilarious! :)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hope your condition becomes better b5150,
Is it hereditary or because of physical factors,ie.nose,weight?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i feel for ya B5150. i definitely hope you get to be a tester.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hope your condition becomes better b5150,
Is it hereditary or because of physical factors,ie.nose,weight?
Age and body weight are two contributing factors.

As some men age they tend to grow mass in their airway. It is very common. Add to the fact that I have considerable body mass does not help. At 200lbs I tend to have more episodes of obstruction. If I were to lower my body weight, as I have in the past, it does improve very slightly but not significantly, for as my age has progressed it has also progressed the genetic disposition for airway mass even further. It's a part of living and growing older...:(

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established

It's not the noise, I actully do better with a little back ground noise...the CPAP or a fan etc. It's the mechanics of the machine itself, the mask (and I've tried several), the air pushing into your nose etc. While I sleep it's a better quality but I wake up even more frequently...just due to the un-naturalness ...I don't know how else to say it.

I always hope that something will knock me out and keep me asleep so the CPAP can do it's work on oxygenation.