Review of Potassium Nitrate

JapaneseGiant

JapaneseGiant

Awards
I recently purchased some Potassium Nitrate, and am looking to record my results and opinions. I am new to this forum so I was wondering if this would be the place to post? I enjoy giving unbiased opinions to consumers.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, this is one place to do it. The supplement log section will be a better place though as you will get more traffic in there where you will be able to ultimately help more people.

If you do choose to do that, post a link to it in here so we can all follow, answer questions and help you make the most from it!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Post up a link here so more people can follow it!

JapaneseGiant

JapaneseGiant

Awards
Weather in TX has been crazy! I was suppose to get my shipment in on Friday, but it has been continued to be delayed. Hopefully I can get it in today for time to take before my workout. I will post a link in the log section once I get the product.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are going to freak once you start taking it. I only have 3-4 performance based supplements that I have said that I absolutely love in all my years of training and this is now one of them.

JapaneseGiant

JapaneseGiant

Awards
It came in today! I will hit legs with it tomorrow.

Unfortunately, since I am new to the forum I am not able to attach a link to my log. Try and find me please!

Please follow my log!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
How caps are you gonna start with? Iv used no more than 3 30 mins pre workout. Stuff gives you a crazy pump

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I backed down to 2. I went 3 and had a little light headedness in MMA training yesterday. I carried through because I felt like I could take on the whole class, but did feel a little weak. 2 seems to feel good.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I backed down to 2. I went 3 and had a little light headedness in MMA training yesterday. I carried through because I felt like I could take on the whole class, but did feel a little weak. 2 seems to feel good.

It's all trial and error bro, you got to find what works best for you!!

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
next time take the 3rd one about 15 -20 mins into your work out.. it will really boost the endurance on the backend.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, thanks- I was actually going to take a 3rd now that I just filled up on a chicken burrito and have food in me. I just came back from yet another mind blowing session and took 2 as usual 45 min beforehand. It was leg day and I busted through a 295 front squat max I have had forever with a 305 x 2. My utter disbelief in the effectiveness of this product continues on.

JapaneseGiant

JapaneseGiant

Awards
Unfortunately I am not allowed to post a link until I have more total post. Try and find it in the log section!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately I am not allowed to post a link until I have more total post. Try and find it in the log section!
No worries, but thanks for the heads up!!

Mike